View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Detour (for Vidalia) 

Post Detour (for Vidalia)
She was being assigned to assist with the evacuation of a colony that was going to be bombarded with asteroids. Every century or so the planet's orbit took it through the denser portions of an asteroid field and thus when the colony had been set up no one knew that.

But as the years slipped by and more advanced tech made it's way to the colony someone figured this out. A lucky break seeing that they had a few months to spare they could afford removing their bulkier equipment.

Most of the populace had already been evacuated. The colonists were going to come back after the planet passed through the field but there was no sense in leaving equipment behind to get destroyed. Not a spectacular assignment but it had been slow in her sector and someone had to call in a favor. She was getting close to the planet just dropping out of hyperspace when she picked up a distress signal coming from he asteroid field itself, possibly a ship within it.

The distress signal had no message stating the nature of the emergency either. It just made her aware that there was someone in trouble and allowed her to hone in on the signal.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Post Re: Detour (for Vidalia)
Vidalia is in a small ship of her own since she had been sent along for just such a case as this. Her specialty is more in infiltration and combat than the sorts of skills needed to retrieve equipment. She adjusts her heading, sending a confirmation that she would check out the beacon. It's a bit of a trick, flying into the asteroid field, but her nav systems can handle it easily enough. Besides, this part of the field isn't quite as dense as other parts may be.

"Unidentified ship. This is ADD-2577, I read your beacon, how copy?" she sends as she approaches the location of the distress signal.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:13 pm

A com channel was opened. She could hear movement on the other end and someone pressing buttons. A moment later there was a generic male computerized voice. It sophisticated like a voice scrambler given the impression that whoever was on the other end may not have spoken her language and had to have the incoming message translated through their computers then have them send a translated message. This was most likely, the button pressing could be someone typing up a response to her.

"ADD vessel this is the Tempest. Unfortunately we have been struck by some smaller debris when avoiding the asteroid. Our engines are down but we cannot stop the ship. We can adjust our course slightly but until we get the engines up we would not be able to stop.”

Once an object was set into motion, however slow, it would not stop. Reverse thrusters and such would help and one might be able to change their facing but braking without engines just wasn't possible.

From the sounds of it they had not been going too fast in the asteroid field in the first place. As long as they had active sensors they could alter their course so they could avoid asteroids ahead of time at least until there were too many to close together where they wouldn't have time to adjust.

She could try to catch up to the vessel at an increased speed meaning more danger to her. If they were essentially drifting she might be able to dock with the ship too and either repair it or at least get the crew off it. There didn't seem to be any urgency in that message but the computerized words didn't really convey emotion the word selection didn't stress impending doom indicating that there was a good deal of time before the next obstacle.

Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Being in a smaller, more nimble ship has its advantages. She can accelerate and turn in ways that a larger ship cannot, so it is an easy decision to plot an intercept and punch the engines. "Tempest, I read your loud and clear. I'm gaining on you with the intent to dock. I have some pretty spiffy new repair drones on board, maybe we can get your engines back in working order again."

It sounds like an easy enough job. Dock, let the drones loose and enjoy whatever company she might find on the ship until the work is done, then it's back to the grind. It really won't take her too long to catch up either and soon enough she has the ship on her sensors, a visual sighting happening only a few minutes later.

"Tempest, I'm initiating docking procedures, stand by."

Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 pm

More clacking reaffirming her thoughts that someone was typing up a response. “Appreciated. Will stand by.”

She came to the vessel and as they told her it was listless. Scans done in the process of getting ready to dock indicated that the engines were damaged but there was power to the ship. Shields and weapons were powered up but the ship was pointed away from her. The weapons may have been online to destroy some of the smaller asteroids.

Her ships logs did not have this vessel in her database. It was a freighter sized vessel. The species may not have been well known in galactic circles. Once the docking arrangements were made they cut their shields so she could approach.

The boarding tube had been attached and she was instructed to stand by. The delay was not long but as she opened up the door of the other ship there was a huge block of blue scales in front of her, a fist slamming into her gut.

There were two others here as well, quiet smaller than the giant being roughly man sized. Each had been armed with blaster rifles. The large one had a holstered blaster pistol and thick metallic gauntlets she found.

After the punch he followed up the attack with a potential knee that he brought up quickly not even waiting to see if the fist doubled her over hoping to catch her in the forehead.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:48 am

Vidalia certainly isn't one to take chances and she had been waiting at the docking tube with her rifle in her hands. What she hadn't anticipated was a virtual wall of...well, whatever these things are. The first punch does catch her off guard and she doubles over as intended. At the same time, she stumbles backwards, the knee narrowly missing her head as she instead tumbles to the ground behind her. The agent brings her rifle up, though the pain of that punch is making it awfully hard to choose who to shoot first. Probably one of the smaller ones, her rifle would likely only piss off the big one.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:41 pm

The knee misses and her shot goes off which does two things. The smaller ones are tougher to target with the big one taking up so much space but she catches the target somehow. The other dipping out of sight in response.

No sound other than the body dropping from the lethal head shot. The big one looked toward his fallen comrade then went to his blaster. The brief hesitation might have cost him if the smaller one that took cover hadn't tossed a grenade around the lip of the doorway. A normal fragmentation device would have been foolish to use especially with the two ships connected. But it was a stun grenade, more accurately a flash bang. There was an explosion of white light along with a ringing disorientating sound.

Unconsciousness followed a moment later likely from some other effect of the grenade. When she came to she was one a chair, arms tied behind her back, naked with her legs parted and tied to the legs of the chair. The room contained all manners of weapons and tools upon the wall for torture apparently. She was facing the door and saw that it was metallic. Was she on their ship? Elsewhere? Groggy, the door opened and in came the large brute. With him had been two more smaller aliens and a humanoid droid that resembled some insectoid species. It even had four arms, antenna and wings though the later may not have functioned.

“Sleep well?”
The droid asked her as the brute moved to one of the walls inspecting some tools. The smaller ones remained where they were. “Your repair droids have worked wonders. I have been unable to get into your ship's files. Military? Sector Police? ADD?”

It asked as the large alien took a long pole off the wall and gave it the once over.

Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:18 am

Vidalia has no real chance to try and dodge the grenade, not already laying on her back. She tries to roll away and cover her head, but there just isn't enough time. She collapses, though she's only out for a short time. Still, it's long enough that when she wakes up, they've already stripped her down!

The agent squirms in her chair a little, blinking at the metal door across from her as it opens up. The creatures that enter are a bit of a blur to her, the agent still dazed from the grenade. "Nnngg...what?" She groans. "Who are you? Where am I?" She asks, turning her head. It takes her a long moment to recognize the large creature from earlier. She stares at it and the pole before looking at the droid. "What makes you think I would tell you?" She says, growling out the words. "You attacked me!"

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:08 pm

There had been a pause as the droid seemed to ponder those words. “Negative. I have attacked no one. Clarify. You meant the Undine attacking you?” The droid waved off the question with it's numerous arms then nodded to the large one.

She found that there were two prods at the end of that pole which when touched to her skin generated a moderate jolt of electricity. The pain only grew the longer it was applied to her ribs but after a few seconds the prod was pulled away from her. The instrument made her skin reddish in the area it was touched to but that would fade in short order.

“Hard or harder, it is ultimately your choice. Now who do you work for?” The droid's voice had been even all the while. The larger Undine simply grinned tightening his grip on that pole while one of the smaller ones moved behind her to do who knows what. The other moved to the walls as well and began to look things over, almost as if the two smaller ones had been anticipating further defiance, perhaps they understood but could not speak the language for any number or reasons, the simplest being the lack of vocal chords.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:57 pm

The agent glares at the droid for a moment. "You have me tied to a chair and you're going to argue semantics?" She asks, shaking her head. "You know what I meant in the first plaaaaace!" She cries out when she's prodded, her entire body jerking for a moment against her bonds. The agent trembles, gasping and trying to twist away from the pole even when it is pulled back. She turns her head to glare at the larger Undine for a moment before returning her attention to the droid. "I am an ADD agent." She says. No reason to hold that back, it's written on a few items in her ship anyways.

Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:26 pm

“Thank you for that.” The smaller Undine she could see seemed to loose interest in the shelves. The other gripped her hair running his fingers through it. He reached about grasping a breast in a hand jerking away as the large one shocked her again for good measure, more or less to be a dick she guessed as she caught his grin after he drew the pole away from her.

The current rushing through her body had to have discomforted them or caused them a deal of pain too hence the other drawing away so suddenly. His touch did not return any time soon and it appeared that the large one didn't care much about the smaller ones.

“Oh my, he really doesn't like you. I suppose you'll deny us from obtaining any codes from getting into your computers. I doubt there would be much of use in it any how unless ...”

The droid paused rubbing it's antenna together in much the same way that a man might rub their chin in thought. “You have any sector maps. Accurate ones. Ours are a bit outdated and even lead to that blunder that damaged our engines earlier.

“The Mistress is already upset about the lack of intel we've collected when we're so close. Ah, well. I'm just the droid.”
It was rambling. Some droids developed flaws or personality quirks if not tended to at regular intervals. This was not always a bad thing, sometimes it could be annoying. It seemed to her that this one was talkative, which might be something she could use.

That smaller one got renewed interest in the blades seeing how things were shaping up. Thus far the big one waited, wringing his hands about that pole hardly restrained from using it further.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Vidalia scowls at the droid, watching him for a moment before the Undine prods her again. This time she cries out and arches, writhing for the few moments the prod is against her skin. Once it pulls away she's left gasping and she turns her head to glare at it again. Still, the droid has her attention for now. One thing at a time. "Might." She answers. "Who is this Mistress of yours?" She asks. "I don't really know who you are or what you're after. Did you just want maps and that's it?" She can give them maps and maybe bargain for her freedom in return.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:41 pm

It paused for about half a second. Programmed not to give up information perhaps or considering that query had been a matter for her to determine. “I cannot say for certain but I can put in a good word. The Mistress is the captain of this vessel.

“But I suspect that she has greater interest in finding one asteroid in particular. If you have the data I'm sure she'd dump you off some place.” The droid explained though it could not give her any defiantes.

Her head was jerked back by one of the smaller Undines, the one behind her had moved closer. A hand reached around her body grasping a tit, granting it a rough squeeze. The pole that the larger one had was drifting closer to her visible sex as if it intended on shoving it in but halted when the droid lifted one of it's arms

The gropes stopped too but the hand remained in place over her breast.

“We haven't advanced o the hard stuff yet. Tell me do you know anything about the Chalice of Veros?”

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Vidalia is so focused on the droid that she completely misses the smaller creature until it grasps her hair and forces her head back. She gasps and squirms, her body arching against the bindings that hold her in place. The Undine should be plenty happy with the tit in it's hand. The flesh is soft, squeezable, perfect... "L...let go of me!" She gasps out, trying to rock herself free of that grasp. Her attention is, of course brought towards the pole coming closer to her sex, her eyes widening!

"W..what? No I havne't heard of any bloody chalice! Let go of me I said!" She struggles again, squirming for her freedom. "Never heard of it in my life!"

Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:42 pm

The droid paused as if analyzing that data or perhaps it had monitored things humans could not to gauge the truth of the matter. She wasn't let go but her tit was rubbed and played with. She saw that the larger one was waiting for the droid.

“Too bad.” Then it glanced toward the larger one. “Keep her alive until the Mistress decides what to do with her.”

It left and the large one twisted his end of the pole in much the same way that one would turn a nob. There was an audio click before she felt the tip of that pole pressed against her sex. Rather than jolting her this time their was a buzzing vibration, a mild tingling as if the implement was turned down. It was pushed into her until a sizable portion was in her.

Her tit still played with as her neck was bitten in places from the one behind her. The last approached with a small black box.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]