View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Costly Gift (Mhizuld) 

Post Re: A Costly Gift (Mhizuld)
"You knew, yet you chose to defy me. Until you know your place, you will continue to be punished, as you were yesterday." Mhizuld replied. Oddly, his voice did not carry a tone of mockery or venom, as Alexandra would have expected due to her previous experiences with slavers. There was not even a trace of disappointment. Although, his booming words were not entirely dispassionate. His scalding and stern disapproval felt as real as his sweltering gaze.

Mhizuld retained his light grip on Alexandra's chin and used that to drag her onto her feet, quite painfully if she was not adroit or tried to resist. Once standing, she was held in place as he commenced stripping her. One after another, he pulled her individual garments free. A pile of scarves and sashes fell around her feet, while her increasingly unshielded body poured sweat under his bright scrutiny. As her lovely form came into view a few of the slaves took assessing looks at her. Her chest had started to heave, shedding drops of water as their weight rose and fell. Her pink, wide nipples were especially prominent. Mhizuld took a moment to gaze at her once her vest had been taken and she was bare on top. As additional punishment, or perhaps simply because it pleased him, he shifted his hold on her chin to a vice like clench on her right nipple. Then, he proceeded to finish his work. Her robes were too complicated to remove without repositioning her, so without a word he wrenched them forcibly off her body. The sudden pull made her stumble, twisting her trapped teat. Fabric tore explosively and billowed aside as it was tossed away, nothing but beautiful scraps now. A few stray, velvet threads clung to her naked body.

"From now on you are forbidden clothes. You will decorate yourself only with jewelry. I have spoken." Mhizuld pronounced.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:30 pm

"Ngh!" Alexandra rose onto shaky legs. The heat, light, and pain made the agent dizzy. She took gasping breaths as she stood there. Both arms were up but they merely hovered there, unable to figure out what to do. Grabbing the arm or hand would only burn her. Her bare fist would do nothing to this giant man.

"Aaauuuggghhh!" Her body went rigid as her chin was released and one of those soft nipples were grabbed and pinched. The searing pain stabbed into the now rapidly pulsing nub. Alexandra could only gasp weakly as her clothes were ripped off one article at a time. Tears ran down her cheeks as the pain and heat wore away at her. She felt like she would shrivel up before this mighty being. The slaves watched as the agent's glistening body was revealed. Her shapely hips and long sex legs were dripping with sweat. Her mountainous breasts heaved with every raspy breath the woman took, her cleavage soaked as the heat and light continued to pour onto her now exposed form.

She screamed in agony as her teat was harshly twisted. The woman stumbled and fell to her knees before Mhizuld. She swayed on her hands and knees for but a moment before collapsing completely. She blacked out only briefly, panting as she layed there before the towering alien being. Alexandra felt nothing as the words were spoken but part of knew she would not be able to disobey.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Mhizuld watched her struggle and regain consciousness impassively. The slaves held their supplicating pose in silence. Then, once Alexandra clambered back onto her hands and knees, they reacted as if to an unspoken signal.

"Salutations, good Master." the slaves all said in unison.

Mhizuld acknowledged their greeting with a near-imperceptible nod, and turned to stride out. The slaves all gained their feet (or other motive appendages) and organized themselves into single file trailing him. All except for Alexandra, that is. Mhizuld's latest command still bound her. Her body was undecorated. It was as if she was being spurred by a lifelong habit solidified by a feeling of powerlessness. The open chests were full of jewels and decorations.

If Alexandra was not confident in standing, or if she merely delayed, she'd discover that crawling toward the chests conformed to her orders. One way or the other, she was drawn inexorably toward the baubles. Once there she had a choice in her decoration. She might festoon herself with excessive jewelry, and in that fashion attempt to achieve a degree of modesty. There were treasures enough that it was possible. Although, given her recent confrontation, she had sufficient reason to reconsider.

Once she was arrayed in whatever finery she settled on, Alexandra was left alone. Depending on her swiftness the other slaves might be out of earshot. In any case, she had no further orders. Obviously she knew that she was expected to follow Mhizuld along with the other slaves. On the other hand, the door had been left open, and she was unsupervised.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Mhizuld finally left with slaves following in a line. Alexandra was finally free from the burning light and heat. She swallowed hard, her throat dry as she shakily moved towards the chests that contained jewelry. Whether she delayed because of the heat exhaustion or as a form of rebellion, eventually the agent was slipping on necklaces, bracelets, and rings. The necklaces pooled between her luscious breasts. Bracelets clinked lightly when she moved her arms. A jeweled chain hung loosely around her waist.

Looking at a mirror, her glistening body was now adorned with glimmering accessories. Her sweaty form was not covered at all, leaving her large nipples exposed. The command followed, she could now move a bit more freely.

But, where to go from here? There was only the open door which would lead her to follow Mhizuld until other paths open to her. Alexandra's entire body was aching. She felt tired, mostly due to the sweltering heat she was exposed to. For now, she would head through the door. She would look around and try her best to follow while taking in the layout of this large palace. Her unsupported breasts bounce with her strides while the chains and gems hanging from her neck jingled against one another.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:58 pm

The cavernous arcades which stretched through the palace caught sound and threw it back as abstracted echoes. Tracking down the slaves by ear proved complicated. She was able to gauge direction vaguely, but she couldn't trust the echoes for estimating distance. This led to a confusing chase. The tinkling of bangles and Mhizuld's weighty tromping rose or faded seemingly without regard to Alexandra's direction or speed, so she only had certainty about when she was on the verge of losing the procession's trail.

After what Alexandra had endured the previous day she had precious little energy to spare on these short sprints. She was weary already, and ravenously hungry, by the time she stopped for air and by accident huffed a lungful of musk and perfume. The odor of the slaves and Mhizuld's own heady scent lingered. She was able to sniff her way along their path from there on.

Ragged, her flashing jewels swinging, she broke open into a columned chamber where Mhizuld was sitting on a backless throne surrounded by a pool of cushions and his fawning slaves. Alexandra noted the conspicuous absence of more than half of the other women. That was soon explained when she saw a pair enter through another door bearing a crisp, roasted animal on a spit. The carcass quickly pervaded the room with its delectable, fatty aroma, which competed forcefully with the burgeoning accumulation of perfume. Where it came from or what it was Alexandra had no idea. Looking into its multiple, fruit stuffed maws, she was sure at least that it had nothing to do with Earth. Nevertheless, her stomach recognized the scent of food. A querulous groan sounded from her belly.

Another set of women arrived carrying pitchers. One of them stopped at a nearby table to pour a dark liquor into one of Mhizuld's goblets. Alexandra was noticed right away. Mhizuld's eyes caught her like a pair of headlights. Mercifully, their full glare had been dimmed. It would seem that his emotions had some bearing on the brightness of his stare.

He said nothing, staring at Alexandra with grave meaning. He wanted something from her, evidently. Although, as it seemed as if the other slaves were serving his needs, she wasn't sure where she fit in. No, it was that she didn't want to think of it. No matter what she shouldn't delay now that she'd chosen to enter. All she could do was flee or approach.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:38 pm

The pains she endured so far made her almost forget about the emptiness in her stomach. The creature in the previous room had provided water but no food had filled her belly since her abduction. It was not uncommon for slavers to starve their slaves. Weakening the body had a tendency to cause the mind to follow. The pain of hunger was a reminder that she was not going to get anywhere on an empty stomach. She barely survived the trip across the desert wastes, the entire land around the palace a cage in itself.

Panting heavily, the agent was given no time to recover as she had to hurry to catch up with the others. Such a run would have been no problem if she was not starving or spent several minutes under the scorching gaze of Mhizuld. Her suit would have made it all trivial but that was destroyed beyond repair. Unarmed and unarmored, the agent hurried to find the large chamber.

The slaves were either tending to the food and drink or sitting around their owner in worship. Mhizuld's attention had immediately turned to Alexandra upon entering. She winced as if expecting the searing heat to reach her even from across the room. But, the agony never came. His gaze remained though, expecting the naked agent to take some form of action.

Seeing all the delicious food made her body ache and her mouth water. She needed food and she knew what she would have to do if she was to be fed at all. Slowly, the glistening agent approached the pool of cushions. She fell to her knees and crawled to join the other women. She kept her eyes lowered though she knew Mhizuld was only watching her. Alexandra would have done anything to be invisible right now. She said nothing as she sat on her knees, hoping to avoid further punishment.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:52 pm

During Alexandra's approach Mhizuld's visage swiveled to track her, as expressionless and quiet as a robotic gun turret. For an instant she felt his eyes flash when she knelt in front of him. He gave away nothing to suggest a reason. She could only conjecture. Steadily, he stared. He gave no commands. He made no utterances of approval or disapproval. Yet his gaze was fixed on her and only her.

She shed sweat profusely, but not from the heat of his stare anymore. Minutes passed without her master saying a word, enough time that gradually her chest ceased to heave for breath and her sweat dried. Mingled perfume and incense smoke began to settle on her hair and skin, scenting her. The sole sounds were the crooning of the slaves (Edwina breaking into fragments of birdlike song on occasion) while a trio of them massaged oil into Mhizuld's physique with their bare hands. This was an extensive task due to his size, requiring that the slaves climb atop him at points in order to reach the next expanse of muscle. There were slaves literally draped across him. A girl swung her feet while seated on his shoulder. Intermittently his goblet rasped against the table when he took a drink. Afterwards, without fail, one of the slaves standing in attendance would pour him another.

At length, Mhizuld reached for an enormous green fruit the size of an apple but appearing more like a grape, and instead of consuming it he held it in his palm, extended toward Alexandra wordlessly.

When she reached for it once she realized it was being offered to her he closed his hand. At once he scowled. Alexandra was forced to withdraw her hand, confused, perhaps frustrated. Mhizuld opened his hand again and moved it toward her. What was there to do but reach for the fruit? Again, Mhizuld prevented her grasping it, and he began to look ferocious.

Alexandra's mind whirled. She was anything but a virgin agent. Her history as a slave was extensive, as was the list of her owners. All of her mistresses and masters had had varying personalities and requirements for her. Mhizuld's approach so far, however, was baffling. He was laconic, giving her little guidance whether reprimand or praise. Moreover, he had dealt with her directly with a hand-on approach, yet while she'd experienced his discipline he had showed no pleasure in meting it out. His handling of her up until now was nearly neglectful. Now it was difficult to fathom what he wanted from her, how she could go about pleasing him. In short, he hadn't made clear any rules for being his slave. That was something that Alexandra had no experience with whatsoever.

Last edited by Mhizuld on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:36 am

Though her gaze was lowered, Alexandra could hear what the other slaves were doing. They were all over the giant adonis. The slaves worshiped the alien being as if there was nothing else in their world. Edwina sang for him while other slaves offered food and drink. Scented oils soaked over the alien's heated body. The air was filled with the heady stench of perfumes and masculinity. The agent's breathing slowed though she still felt a bit dizzy as her body tingled and cooled. Her nipples were semi-erect on top of those large disc shaped areolae.

The agent blinked as she suddenly noticed the motion coming towards her. The presence lingered, eventually goading the woman to look up. She saw the large hand and the piece of fruit waiting. Was she being fed?

There was hesitation but Alexandra reached for it only to see the hand closed. The heat made her cringe and pull her hand away. The hand opened, offering again only to close when she reached for it. Was this some cruel tease? It seemed Mhizuld was getting annoyed. He was expecting something and he did want Alexandra to take the fruit. Her heart sank as she realized what was expected of her. Either he wanted her to beg or she was to eat out of his hand, both were degrading acts. She was not just a slave but a pet, an animal for this alien to enjoy.

Her stomach growled in frustration. She needed food. She needed water. Alexandra shifted a bit and sat up as she kept her arms behind her. In front of his burning gaze and the eyes of the other slaves, the agent parted her lips and tried to bite into the offered fruit. She could do little about the juices that escaped around her biting lips. She drank the sweat nectar and tried to bite off pieces for her to chew and swallow. Her eyes shut, not wishing to see the other watching her.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 am

The piece of fruit did not quell Alexandra's hunger, if anything precipitating further consternation. Her appetite was aroused from the morsel. What had been a dim, gnawing sensation became an acute need. Frightful pangs started to assail her. With her belly on the edge of cramping, she salivated helplessly when she saw Mhizuld select a second variety of fruit and proffer it. Mhizuld's gaze was cool, which must mean that he was content. A quiet rumble from his throat seemed to confirm his good mood.

There was no reason to shy away after having eaten already once. Furthermore, there seemed to be no ulterior motive. Alexandra ate what Mhizuld chose for her. Keeping her hands dutifully away, she used only her mouth. It was less than subservient, an animal behavior, as she was keenly conscious. Better to be an animal than to starve, however, or to rebel and be rendered a mere puppet by a command. As for Mhizuld, he gave the impression that he enjoyed her baseness. That murmur of contentment from his throat rose into definitely approving utterances.

In truth, he enjoyed Alexandra's demure presentation so much that he waxed generous. From fruits he then honored her with sweetmeats, and divining the intent of her merest glance, moved on to cuts of dripping meat. When she was quite sated he wordlessly prompted her to lick the sugar and oil that variously stained his palm. By the time she was finished sucking his fingers clean he deigned to grace her by smiling.

"Such a pretty thing, just as I first thought." Mhizuld praised his slave.

Reaching out suddenly, he grasped her by the neck. Gently, but irresistibly, he drew her by that connection into his lap, where he bade her stay still while he commenced running his fingers underneath her tremendous breasts. Precious metals and winking stones shifted, dislodged, while he measured her bosom. His fingertips burned, though not painfully, leaving her skin where he touched her feeling as though she'd been sunbathing. Predictably, given her history of training as a slave, Alexandra began to respond. A miasma of rank aphrodisiac emanated from the perspiration beading her chest.

Mhizuld wrinkled his nose. All at once he cast his newest slave out of his lap. Standing upright like a bow released from tension, he glared.

"That is not a fitting scent for one of my concubines. Tomorrow I will take you to have that scent altered so that it is less offensive." Mhizuld severely stated. Then, he gave a nod. "Otherwise, apart from your indiscretion, you have been a boon to me today. You may have until evening for your leisure. The same to all of you." he included the rest of his assembled harem. That pronounced, he turned on a heel and strode heavily out of the chamber.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:48 am

The busty agent's cheeks flushed a deep crimson as she humiliated. She was forced to eat out of this being's hand like animal. To this man, Alexandra was no different from a tamed beast. But, the lovely woman had little choice in this situation. Even in such a hopeless situation such as this, the redhead was not about to let herself starve and expire. It was doubtful she could even if she desired to. A mere phrase by this slaveowner would bring her to eat should she choose to be stubborn. At least by complying, she was no longer burning under his angry gaze.

Fruits and meats were provided, each being eaten the same humiliating way as the previous. The hunger pains grew at first only to fade as her belly was soon filled with the sweetest and finest of meals she ever had. She did her best not to think about how good it all tasted. Her heart sank as Mhizuld presented his hand, glistening with juices and oils. Alexandra's eyes fell shut as she held back tears. She leaned closer and proceeded to lick his palm and sucked on his offered fingers. Her jaw clenched when his hand withdrew and he offered his praise.

"Ah!" Grasped by the neck, the agent jumped but could do little to the bronze adonis. Now on his lap, he began giving Alexandra further attention. "Nngh..." She bit her lip as the burning fingers stroked the undersides of her mountainous globes. The heat soaked into both breasts, causing them to pulse with heated blood and swell to fuller attention. The agent cursed her body many times over that his mere touches were making her body react this way.

"Augh!" Next thing she knew it, she was tossed to the floor. Alexandra slowly pushed herself up and looked up at the giant man. The agent could smell the musk he was referring to. Her body tingled and ached further as her own body tormented herself with the alluring stench. Mhizuld claimed he would alter the scent though Alexandra was not expecting anything beneficial.

But then, that was it. Mhizuld took his leave, leaving Alexandra and the other slaves alone in the chamber. The busty redhead finished sitting up after being discarded. She had until the evening he said. Arms wrapped around her impressive chest as she hugged herself. She had been abused by alien slavers before and other vile creatures. But, this was different. Was Mhizuld psychic? There had to be a way to fight his ability. Her jaw clenched. Even if she could fight the effects off, the being seemed completely resilient to normal weapons and technology.

One thing at a time. She should find the exits to note where they are. Then see what sort of rooms she had access to that had food and supplies. Surviving the harsh desert wasteland was a requirement of leaving this palace.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:13 am

Alexandra's training as an ADD agent came to the fore as she assessed her avenues of escape. She began to mentally tally the obstacles to her goal, and what resources she could count on. Her primary resource ought to be the ADD itself, but in light of the circumstances they could not be counted on for immediate aid. Firstly, the parameters of her mission on the planet were broad enough that no rescue operation would be forthcoming until she'd missed several scheduled reports. Since she had never signaled an emergency, further time would be used trying to reestablish contact. That said, with a full day having passed the chain of command would be alert to her disappearance by now. Unfortunately, her long walk through the desert would not have left a discernible trail, and the ADD lost enough agents to slavers that they would not stretch themselves too thinly in an attempt to locate her. Conventional procedure would be to wait until Alexandra appeared in the auction rings or in the possession of a known slaver. Mhizuld, as far as she knew, was not one of the monitored slavers.

That left Alexandra to her own devices. The other slaves couldn't be relied on for help, at least not yet. As for other denizens of Mhizuld's palace, she'd have to see. So far the structure seemed expansive, but scantly populated. What she did know was that there was food, as well as water. She needed a container for those. A piece of cloth could serve as a sack at need, if nothing better suited could be scrounged up. But there was still the problem of clothing. Exposed, the sun and sand would flay her alive. Until she found a way to break Mhizuld's compulsion an escape on foot appeared untenable. Her best alternative was to acquire a vehicle of some kind. Somewhere in the palace she might find--

The rest of the slaves were gathering around her. Their closeness brought Alexandra out of her thoughts, which was when she recognized the rapt curiousness in their eyes, and the blatant lust that characterised their body language. Hands tucked against loins to hold mounting desire at bay. Lips trembling from a thready pulse of excitement running through the bloodstream. More than one of the girls were inhaling her scent, looking vaguely repulsed yet carnally fascinated.

Alexandra was as affected as any of the other women, except that she'd been able to distract herself with her schemes, just barely. Now she was too keenly aware of the other women, burgeoning at this point with undeniable lust. This was not the first time she'd been left surrounded by slaves brought to heat by her engineered pheromones. The way the girls were closing in was deja vu. Somebody cooed. It sounded like they had a question on their lips, but what came out was a frustrated whimper.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Even if the ADD did find her before being brought to the auction block, it was possible that those agents would also be caught in whatever power or spell Mhizuld had over Alexandra. She was not sure how far they traveled to reach this place but walking on foot was out of the question. A vehicle seemed to be the best option. It would be fast, provide shelter, and may even give her a means to avoid hearing the alien being's commands. A decent theory though she had yet to see any vehicles here. Come to think of it, the busty agent had yet to see any electronics since leaving the shop.

"Ah?" Alexandra heard the soft whimpers and coos of desire around her and suddenly noticed all the slaves were all around her. They stared in longing at the naked human agent, chests rising and falling with slow deep breaths. "Oh no..." she realized what was happening and their closeness brought her out of her thoughts and back to her own growing need. Her lower belly was quaking and her body was tingling all over. Every breath filled her lungs with that pleasant musk she had become addicted to. The other slaves were in no danger of addiction but the drug would defeat their wills soon enough, assuming any were resisting at this point.

"You have to stay away! My body, it is producing what you are smelling. You are being drugged! St-ooohhhh."

The agent tried to back away only to feel the soft breasts of another slave against her back. Practiced hands slid over the vast bust of Alexandra. Alexandra tensed as her breasts pulsed with heated stimulation. "Ohhhnnn... Please... N-ohhhnnn..." The other slaves easily noted the big sensitive weakpoints that were the agent's breasts. Better for them, the musk they smelled grew stronger as those hands continued to stroke and squeeze those large heavy udders. Fingers closed in and pinched both nipples, causing Alexandra to groan loudly as her body trembled and slowly relaxed against the woman that was testing her body.

The other girls could smell the blood in the water and closed in. Hands explored Alexandra's glistening form while every panted breath ignited their libidos and stimulated them to keep going. Toes curled as the agent whimpered and squirmed. Her own musk was torturing her as well. Her mind was getting hazy. She knew what was happening. Whether it was on purpose or not, the other slaves were ensuring the new girl had no chances to think as they began sensually teasing and tormenting her. If the slaves did not break her, the agent's own drug would.

Alexandra could feel fingertips tracing her glistening inner thighs while hot breaths caressed her netherlips. She could not resist rocking her hips forward while thrusting out her chest against the wonderful touch of all these beautiful women. The ADD agent tried to make one final plea only to feel a hand on her cheek guide her lips to a slave's. "Mph... Mmm..." Dull eyes were half mast as she felt the slave's warm tongue slid into her mouth. Her body shivered and her hips jolt as a muffled groan of defeat left her throat. Her eyes fluttered and slowly fell shut as she found herself sucking on the woman's touch, returning the deep embrace.

Her time to plan had devolved into becoming the center pierce to an increasingly heated orgy, the air filling with the scent of sex and the potent aphrodisiac, the smell growing stronger the more aroused she became.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4