View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Costly Gift (Mhizuld) 

Post A Costly Gift (Mhizuld)
Vanejin VI was one of the most dangerous places to be as a human woman. The slave trade was lucrative here in this part of space and this was a common breeding ground for some of the most dangerous villains and criminal organizations. But, it was also a common and very successful hub to trade not only slaves but any goods of worth. The planet had many cities and other points of civilization on its surface.

The fact that it was perhaps the best place to shop and find what she was looking for did not really boost Alexandra's spirits. She had bad memories of this place and those memories out weighed any and all her uneventful visits to this planet. The busty ADD agent was sitting in her skin tight nanosuit. A long trench coat was laying open as she looked over the scan results. Pushing up her small wire frame glasses, she redid the scan and redid them again. There was no such thing was being overly cautious in Vanejin.

The visits that did go relatively well led to meeting a variety of merchants that found it more lucrative to deal with the human woman rather than try and sell her off into slavery. Most of these were female aliens who could understand the lovely agent's plight and certainly did not want the same to happen to themselves. These contacts have proved useful in getting hold of rare materials and expensive tech that could not be found under more secure or legal channels. The Alien Defense Directorate needed these supplies in order to keep up in the tech race against the opposing slaver factions throughout the galaxy.

Alexandra brought her small scout ship to a small landing bay in one of the smaller cities. She stepped out, her long coat fluttering behind her along with her long red hair as she strode in the direction of a particular tech lab. She pressed the keypad at the door and waited. "Cyan?" she called out, "Are you there?" The agent looked back and forth down the streets, hand drifting close to her concealed blaster. Her heart raced a little, expecting trouble at any moment despite this process becoming routine. "Come on, Cyan! I know you are in there. Open up. I want to discuss business."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:16 am

Post Re: A Costly Gift (Mhizuld)
A moment passed before a static crackle filtered through the speaker, "Alexandra? Tsk. Why don't you ever schedule these visits?" The keypad played a discordant set of musical tones, and the door hissed as the pressure seal released. "Nevermind, just come in. You ADD are a pain in my thorax...you're lucky you happen to be my best customers."

The "lab" was more of an improvised sweatshop, common enough on this planet. Purchase (or more often, rent) a cheap domicile, knock down all the interior walls and fixtures, and you had a useful space to work with. Some silicon caulk for the leaks, foil-plastic to cover the windows, and some low-tech hardware was all that it took to convert that space into a de facto laboratory. Depending on the machinery and tools that one imported they could run anything from a small scale parts factory to a bioengineering lab--assuming one wasn't too concerned with cutting corners. Certain labs of the type were even built in the interior of vehicles.

This one was a virtual icebox. Alexandra could see a warren of flexible, tubular ductwork twisted up like snakes pinned across the ceiling with scavenged netting. Most of it was pulsating at various rates. It gave the impression, both fascinating and eerie, that the lab was breathing. Frost layered everything, more or less, in uniform white. Despite that, the place did not appear especially clean. The thin rime of ice was as much dust as frozen water. Crystalline circuitry lay glittering, broken-glass bright, across a worktable. That was good to see. Better, at least, than vials and portable containment units. Nobody sane would be comfortable in a place where the owner was busy breeding germs.

Cyan, the lab's proprietor, strode forth. Her eight legs crunched in the artificial snow. It was strange to see her move. Her legs moved in pairs, connected at the primary joint to her thorax. Technically, Cyan only had four legs that each branched, but it was hard for a human like Alexandra to think of it that way. She had eight feet, that much was sure. Soft, three toed feet, currently wrapped in heavy insulation like the rest of her body. Cyan's thorax was horizontal, but the rest of her was vertical. In fact, she was situated much like a centaur. She was even fairly humanoid from the thorax up--and of course, cyan colored. Not that Alexandra could see that just then with the way that the alien woman was swaddled. She looked like an Eskimo. An Eskimo spider-taur.

"Many pleasantries to you Alexandra. Forgive the merchandise. I am soon to receive customers to deport orders, which I have collected here. This is more warehouse than lab, today."

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:05 am

"Oh? Did your other two customers stop coming here?" The agent replied with a faint smile. It was most likely true that she was Cyan's best customer but, that was probably by default. Customers tend to be fleeting in these types of shops, coming and going based off necessity rather than any brand loyalty. The lesser living conditions were as much a product of limited business as it was towards remaining somewhat low key.

Still, she was surprised to see so much collected circuitry. "Looks like business is better than normal, I am glad you are doing well out here," the agent stated as she pulled her coat around herself. The frigid temperatures was not exactly comfortable for a human and even Cyan was dressed rather warm. Alexandra's suit easily regulated her temperature but she still found herself nervous being on Vanejin. "Sorry for never calling ahead. It is too risky for both of us," the red head stated as she looked over some of the goods, "Sub-space communications can be intercepted and there are too many around this planet that want an ADD agent for business or their own pleasure..."

Alexandra strode towards Cyan and offered a hand to shake. "It is good to see you again, Cyan. Here, the more you have on hand the better," the agent offered a datapad that had a listed of requested supplies, materials, and tech that the ADD requested. Thankfully, the ADD were not asking too many questions about where Alexandra was finding this stuff. Though an alien, Cyan had been reliable in the past and Alexandra felt more comfortable being around women on this planet than men for obvious reasons.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:21 am

Cyan gingerly touched Alexandra's hand with her own claw and moved it up and down. It was a stilted looking gesture, though as polite as she could manage. Humans tended to react with violent repulsion when she opened her claw up to reveal the cluster of wormlike filaments that served her as digits. Then she accepted the datapad and studied it, her doubled pairs of uniformly red eyes glimmering like blood from the device's light.

"More than half of the goods on your list are available today." Cyan said. Her voice was elevated to a whine, a sign of pleasure. Business would be fruitful. "I will have it assembled, provided you can pay immediately. Please be calm," Alexandra figured she probably meant comfortable, "and keep any high energy storage mediums away from the circuits. They are not shielded."

Alexandra was left on her own while her contact scuttled away to sort through cartons and containers. Earlier she'd joked, but it did seem that Cyan was doing much better for herself than she had been during her previous visits. Cyan had always talked about how she'd wanted to outfit her operations for fractal-circuitry manufacture. Evidently she'd managed it. That must have taken a substantial windfall. Not the sort of business that could be repeated though, or else Cyan would be smarter to pursue that rather than circuitry. What could--?

There was a blaring buzz from the entrance. Cyan curled her insulated antennae in consternation. "So quickly!" she complained. "Why is there no time for arrangements?" With due haste she went to the door and hit a switch to deactivate the buzzer. In another moment, after peering at a security display, she curled her antennae much more tightly. They were relaxed again by the time she cycled the portal. "Fast, fast, please. You will disturb the static field."

A grumpy looking, frowsy faced dwarf of an alien trudged inside. It mumbled and shot Cyan a glance, which was remarkably scathing coming from its singular, bulging eyeball. Wrinkles creased and uncreased sourly around the gigantic eye socket, then the creature blew her a raspberry. It had a bulging blue tongue that wiggled tremendously from the force of its exclamation.

"No hurry, Zigwe early." argued the stocky alien with a complexion like pea soup. Zigwe chewed his tongue for a moment, then blew another raspberry. Alexandra's translator warbled in her ear, not quite eliminating certain syllables from the newcomer's speech.

"Yes, you are early." Cyan scolded. "That is not why I hurry you. It is because--"

"You-Cyan big pushy-person, always fast. Zigwe-me have short legs, is not fast."

"Delicate products." Cyan finished. She gave the table a wave.

Zigwe's eye widened, and he stumped forward. Clambering onto a carton at random, he assessed the arrayed merchandise. "Zigwe apologize, could not know! Happy to see this!" Then he fixed on Alexandra. At once he gave a howl, which Alexandra's translator had no interpretation for. "What explanation!? Human woman here? Is slave or pirate hunter? Cyan rich now? Or in trouble?"

Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:53 am

"Once I have a chance to look over the goods, I will forward you the credits," Alexandra stated as she found a somewhat clean container to sit on. The agent observed the technology Cyan had been collecting and working on. It was certainly an impressive workload for one alien woman to handle all on her own in this small building. The ADD agent did not think too much into it. Cyan could very well be dealing in illegal matters but that was how one survived on Vanejin. What the ADD did not know would not harm them in this case and it would ensure the Directorate gets the supplies and technology they need to keep up with the various criminal factions they opposed.

The buzzer sound another visitor. Guess Cyan really was getting more business here. The alien woman was a bit distressed when she found who was waiting at the door. Alexandra remained where she was, crossing her arms and her legs as she kept her trenchcoat wrapped tight around her. The alien chatter was a bit difficult to keep up with but the sudden howl of alarm came loud and clear.

"Neither," Alexandra answered, eyes narrowing slightly at the short cyclops. The agent kept her response short and simple. Cyan was not in trouble and she was not the alien's slave. Alexandra did not know what Cyan's finances were but she could assume the alien woman would not be here if she were rich.

The ADD agent remained where she was. She was wearing no visible identifications nor a collar. The busty beauty made sure not to make any sudden moves to avoid agitating this matter further. Hopefully, Cyan could clear this matter up and get back to finishing this order. She rather not have this alien dwarf spread any unnecessary rumors that could harm Alexandra's business relations with Cyan.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:17 am

"Customer." Cyan clarified. "Not a slave. I do not keep slaves."

Zigwe's perpetual scowl wavered, and he eyeballed Alexandra one more time, much in the same manner as he had the circuits. His stare focused on certain portions of Alexandra's anatomy, her bust and hips in particular, but lingering as well on her hair. "Truth. Too pricey for Cyan, wrong sex." he pronounced.

Alexandra couldn't be happy about his assessment. However, there was no cause to be defensive. It was common knowledge that most humans who were not ADD were commodities. Any merchant would appraise her the same way, if only out of professional interest. When dealing with aliens one had to be flexible, ready to make exceptions. If Zigwe treated her as a free agent is behooved her to overlook the purpose of his attention.

Cyan gave a slight hiss, mildly annoyed. She disapproved of slavery, as all her species did. Their kind did not regard mates avariciously the way so many aliens did. Alexandra's sex did not matter to her. "I have your order here." she stated to Zigwe.

Zigwe, still staring at Alexandra like a gargoyle, flapped one hand. "No, human business first. I am early."

"Conceded." Cyan replied, curling her antennae. Then to Alexandra, "You do not have payment here, now? Disappointing, but expected. Wait please." With that said she turned and went to finished packaging the items Alexandra had specified. In total it was a significant shipment of materiel, far better than estimated or even hoped for. The ADD may not commend Alexandra for it, but it was likely that she'd be detailed for acquisitions more often. It crossed her mind that that might not be something to hope for. Still, she couldn't complain about a successful mission.

"You will take possession of these items?" Cyan inquired. Alexandra noticed that her antennae remained furled.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:49 am

It was an unfortunate norm that her species and gender were seen as property by majority of the alien populous. It tended to be even more bothersome for well endowed women such as Alexandra. Her jaw clenched as she knew exactly where that single eye was staring. The suit was hidden under the coat but even it's compression and the coat did little to hide those mountainous globes. Alexandra would fetch a fine price indeed, an troubling fact the agent knew from past experiences when she was passed around as a slave.

Cyan seemed agitated though it was unclear over what specific part. Was it Zigwe's presence or the fact Alexandra did not bring sold credsticks? She assumed the former as it would be unreasonable to expect a potential target for slavers to run around with money. It would be enough trouble for the ADD to lose an agent, they did not wish to lose a great deal of credits on top of that.

But, payments such as this was simple back on Earth. Out in space where technology was leagues beyond what common humans had, digital transactions were beyond trivial.

Alexandra looked over the goods, impressed that Cyan had so much on hand. This would no doubt please the ADD and hopefully satisfy majority of the listed requests. The agent reached into her coat and pulled out a datapad. She pressed a few keys. "I am transferring the funds to your personal account. Thank you so much for your aid, Cyan. I apologize if my presence has caused agitation with your other customers."

Once Cyan confirmed the transfer, the agent would slip the pad back into her coat. "I will get these items out of here and onto my ship as soon as possible. Thank you again, you have truly helped me." The agent would excuse herself and see to the packaged items. It would be a bit to carry but thankfully her suit could help with the physical requirements. Alexandra wanted to ask what was bothering Cyan but she did not want to impede the alien woman's business. She just needed to get all this back onto her ship before she attracted any further attention to herself or her alien friend.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:08 am

Zigwe observed bluntly while Alexandra commenced her labors. His giant eye glistened from a sheen of oils, disconcertingly apparent whenever Alexandra happened to look in the dwarfish alien's direction. Cyan retreated into her lab. Her antennae remained tightly furled. Zigwe, conversely, decided to vacate the lab so that he could continue his observation of Alexandra outside. Time passed and Alexandra started to huff. She was in excellent physical condition, the norm for agents such as herself, but the components she was moving were substantially dense. Soon she was sweating, though her nanosuit recycled the moisture almost instantly.

It was bothersome to be glowered at while she strained herself. That furrowed brow of Zigwe's might only be a normal feature of his species' faces, but it look remarkably like a scowl to Alexandra. He could be leering at her. He might be calculating her value as chattel. It could be that he merely had nothing better to do than stare at her like an irritated vulture. Whatever he was doing, it was getting on her nerves. Not only that, it made her concerned. She felt the need avoid turning her back on him, and to keep her hand near her concealed weapon.

Just when she was considering alternative means of transporting the goods in order to safeguard herself, Zigwe tramped over to her purposefully. "This slow." he stated. He ran his tongue noisily along the inside of his mouth, moving his mouth in a manner reminiscent of a cow chewing their cud. "Bad slow. Too much merchandise for one human. Zigwe help, no cost. Nothing to do otherwise. Human woman thankful for Zigwe help."

Once his intentions were stated he began, hoisting one of Alexandra's cartons onto his head with ease. His pace was not equal to Alexandra's, but he was surprisingly excellent at this kind of work since his short arms were immensely powerful, and his stature made it unnecessary to crouch when lifting and setting down containers. It was immediately apparent that the ship would be loaded much more quickly with his assistance. His offer was, on the other hand, extremely presumptuous. Yet, did that matter? In the end she would be safer the sooner she could leave this planet. Besides, it would be difficult for him to wield a weapon while balancing heavy objects on his cranium.

Whether Alexandra accepted Zigwe's assistance or not he remained steadfastly present. As soon as she was finished he approached again, this time proffering a datapad.

"Missing things from list." he offered by way of explanation. "Mostly, gold. Hard to come by in bulk. Profitable. Zigwe know dealer, Mhizuld. Mhizuld has such quantity, no difficulty. Does human woman want introduction? Mhizuld close by. Zigwe take you to talk, get good reward. Human woman get much gold. Victory and victory, that is proper phrase?"

Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:57 pm

It was not Zigwe that the agent was worried about. The stout alien could only do so much alone and her suit's defenses would make it easy enough to fend off even a surprise attack. No, the concern was whether or not Zigwe had slaver friends close by. Being stared at was common and was probably the same reaction a human would have if an alien were to show up to their favored store all of the sudden. That fact did not make it any less uncomfortable though.

The suit helped with the heavy lifting but it was still much to carry and transport all the way back to her ship. Zigwe approached and stated the obvious. It was certainly slow but it was about all she could manage without drawing too much attention. An ADD scout vessel would draw eyes if brought too close to civilization. Thankfully, the ship had a hover cart that helped minimize the number of trips needed.

Alexandra accepted Zigwe's offer to help and soon everything was loaded up on the cart. Once everything was on the ship, the agent was going to say her goodbyes to Cyan only to be approached by the stout cyclops once more. This time, the agent's eyes narrowed at the datapad. She was not sure why Cyan let Zigwe see this. Perhaps the alien woman thought he was truly willing to help Alexandra out.

"You noticed I have not collected everything I need with most of it being gold which is rare and expensive," Alexandra repeated Zigwe's meaning, "You know Mhizuld who has a lot of gold and wish to introduce me to this dealer. You believe he will be able to offer a large quantity of gold and you will get rewarded for introducing a new customer. I get my gold for a reasonable price while you get rewarded for bringing in a new customer so we both win. I believe I understand."

Alexandra was a bit wary about meeting anyone else out here. She did not want too many to know a human ADD agent comes to this part of town. But, there was nothing stopping Zigwe from spreading that rumor the moment she left. Did Cyan really give him the datapad that had the ADD's entire order on it? The agent considered asking but it was doubtful any answer would be satisfactory. She also did need the gold and if this could be taken care of in one stop then, she could head straight back to the station once everything is loaded.

"I guess I could meet this Mhizuld," the agent conceded, "But, what about your order here? Didn't you come here for your own business?"

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:30 pm

The alien greeted that inquiry with an emphatic raspberry. By then Alexandra could guess that that expression signified dismissal. "Zigwe early, said so before." Zigwe insisted. He gave a hop, landing heavily. There was no way to know what that meant. Translator devices were notoriously bad at recognizing gestures. "Checking order. Not ready. Will be ready soon. There is time. Come."

Presumptuous as always, apparently a defining characteristic of his, Zigwe proceeded to walk. The line of his course lead to a hovering platform sufficient not only for himself but for a considerable volume of merchandise. The webbing incorporated in the rear confirmed the vehicle's role as a trailer of sorts. It would not be comfortable, but Alexandra could easily ride it.

Unbeknownst to either of them, Cyan was observing through her security cameras. Her antennae furled and unfurled rhythmically. She gave her accumulated circuitry a long, assessing look. The glittering crystals represented a fortune for her. There would be no more need for backdoor deals with shady characters. Despite that, she compulsively redirected her attention to the image of Alexandra on her monitor. She was a gorgeous specimen of humanity. Even Cyan recognized that. All of the features that were most distinctive in human beings were especially prominent in her. Cyan spent awhile admiring Alexandra's soft, luxuriant hair, and its strikingly bright coloring. Another being would fixate on the human's monumental secondary sex characteristics, those abundant glandular features called breasts. Cyan knew that Alexandra would fetch an exorbitant price if she was properly advertised in the slave markets. She wondered if the circuitry arranged behind her was really a fair exchange for never seeing Alexandra inside her shop again.

Zigwe beckoned with a flapping arm without ceasing his march. Cyan turned off the monitor before she could see what Alexandra would do. It was too late for renegotiations. She had to hope that Alexandra would be more clever than herself.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Following an unknown alien to his hover trailer was not exactly on the woman's list of bright ideas. Despite the justifications she formed in her head, she was still a bit on edge about all this. The hover platform seemed easy enough to dismount if things seemed to be going wrong. Still, she just hoped this works out. She really did not want any trouble with this mission. Her luck has been horrid these past few months.

The rather forward and presumptuous behavior of this creature made him a bit harder to read. The translator certainly did not help as it was not helpful in revealing tells of falsehoods or manipulations. Only time and experience would help with that and it was a steep learning curve with so many different species of alien with their own ways of speech and gestures.

Alexandra kept her coat tight around her body as she rode with Zigwe. It was unknown if she would trace any problems back to Cyan. For now, she was only suspicious of Zigwe though that could be more xenophobia which the slavers of the galaxy helped nurture further. The agent kept an eye out for anything that would signal they were going to parts of town a human really should not be in. Fight or flight was still very much running through the agent's sexy body as she kept her guard up.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:23 pm

The hovercraft's behavior helped to allay her fears, moving smoothly but not so fast that she'd be seriously injured by an attempt to disembark in transit. Cynically, it occurred to her that Zigwe probably wasn't driving more slowly out of respect for her feelings, but because his small, dense body would be especially prone to damage if he were to crash. Regardless, it was somewhat reassuring to have that physical advantage. The ability to flee at any moment was always desirable.

Wind tugged at Alexandra's bland coat. Her coattails rippled like banners, and waves swept through the material across her curvy figure. If it weren't for the color of the nanosuit visible on her hands and feet she'd have resembled a flasher holding her trenchcoat closed over her naked body. Zigwe gave no sign of having noticed. Thankfully, driving absorbed his attention, and Alexandra was spared his hideous scrutiny.

As promised, the distance was not great. Already in a less developed region of the city, the place where Zigwe halted the hovercraft approached being rural. At this season the flora was dominated by gigantic, spiky clusters of blue vegetation--a comparison to huge agave plants came to mind. Dust crunched underfoot as Alexandra touched the ground.

There was a decorated pavilion consisting of gold-decorated cloth. The material was like silk, but if it was silk it was extremely thick and heavy. The wind scarcely disturbed the shimmering maroon skin of the structure tucked amidst the enormous herbs. Zigwe smacked his mouth and headed toward the palatial pavilion without much pause. He was through the entranceway right away, apparently certain Alexandra was following.

They weren't alone. Five other vehicles of assorted types were parked in a disorderly fashion around the pavilion as well. Alexandra's keen suspicion brought a few rows of footprints to her attention too; barefooted humans. She didn't have long to wonder about that, since presently a pile of goop and leeches (who knew what sort of alien that was) emerged from the pavilion with a nude, voluptuous, and sun-bronzed woman in tow. She was collared and leashed, and her hands were bound behind her back with a red sash. The slave girl paid Alexandra no mind, but stumbled at her owner's direction, lost in her own thoughts. She was coated in dust, and her skin was chapped and raw in places from long exposure to the wind.

The alien owner paused a moment before mounting its vehicle to give Alexandra its assessment. "Too bad you aren't more like that one." he said to his human belonging.

"I'm sorry Master." the woman whimpered, truly dejected.

"Bah...it's not so bad. Only a lost opportunity. I still have plenty of use for you."

The vehicle's door slammed shut, a sound of metal on synthetic, then it rose into the air and floated away. Zigwe reappeared at the entranceway. "Slow!" he complained.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:50 pm

It took all she had to stop her from drawing her weapon and firing at the hideous alien creature. It was disgusting looking and the fact it had a human slave only made it worse. But, fighting here would attract whoever came by way of those other vehicles as well as the owner of this pavilion. She wanted to save the woman. Alexandra's jaw clenched as she looked away as she heard the slave be led away from the location. Focus on the mission. These supplies could help save more people including that girl.

Zigwe returned and voiced his complaint. Alexandra regretted not asking if this Mhizuld was a slave trader as well. She approached the alien cyclops and went through the entrance. The agent could not assume that slimy monster was working with Mhizuld. It could have been a customer who happened to own a slave. That did not make it any better but she was certain Cyan had to make similar exceptions in order to stay in business.

"What can you tell me about this Mhizuld? You say he has gold but you have not told me anything about him," Alexandra asked.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Zigwe blew a raspberry, and then again more loudly when that expression failed to produce the reaction that he wanted. Finally, exasperated, he gave her a deeply pained look that involved raising his eyebrow and making a grotesque imitation of a frown.

"Gahack! Human is difficult. Blurk! Zigwe try to be polite. Explain." Zigwe continued to make that horrible face at her. "Grrrmmm...Mhizuld big-huge, like two human woman."

Demonstrating, Zigwe stacked his upright palms one on the other. He paused to lick his lips, and lost control of his face, settling back into his usual scowl.

"Stout like Zigwe, green like Zigwe, face like human, but eyes shine and blue. Mhizuld powerful and strong. Muscles so big visible through skin. Rich! Makes anything Mhizuld wants--" Zigwe suddenly clapped his thick hands, "--boom, like that! Easy easy! Gold easy, same as anything. Magic, Zigwe thinks. Who knows?"

Zigwe made to throw aside the entrance curtain again, impatient.

"Human look, see. Mhizuld big one on seat."

Through the gap in fabric Alexandra could see the being Zigwe indicated, and if anything he had understated how formidable Mhizuld appeared. He sat crossed legged on a pile of costly cushions, but his torso alone was tall enough to loom over Alexandra. The shine of his metallic skin, green as aged copper, caused his muscles to coruscate in the light of numerous oil lanterns hung from the pavilion's scaffolding. Sitting in place, gleaming, he had the appearance of a formidable statue, or a graven idol. His musculature was impressive enough to make a horse envious, and as if that was insufficient to project his magnificence, his arms and waist were adorned with torques of polished, gem encrusted metals. All this was dim and shadowed by the brilliance of his eyes, however, which burned like two alcohol flames.

Immediately the visage of Mhizuld fixed upon Alexandra. Without pupils his gaze was inscrutable, conveying power and nothing else. She could feel her eyes watering from the intensity of meeting the being's glance.

The rest of the visitors ranged around the enthroned figure, and once Alexandra began to look she could see that they each had a bound slave with them. They were petitioners.

One of the aliens urged his slave to twirl in place. She was a frail, pretty girl. A redhead, freckled and fetching, who complied with her owner's orders shyly, but without hesitation.

Mhizuld ignored her. His eyes continued to burn intently at Alexandra. With a sudden, imperative gesture he sent the aliens and their slaves away. They filed past Alexandra, exuding disappointment. Zigwe, meanwhile, made a respectful approach, and performed the laborious procedure of bowing with an audible effort.

"I have brought to you, oh lordly one, a candidate for your gifts." Zigwe said so formally that Alexandra's translator actually rendered his speak in unbroken English. "This human woman comes to ask a favor, wishing for gold."

"Come forth!" Mhizuld thundered.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:35 pm

That was not exactly the answers the agent was looking for. Mhizuld was a big green guy that could create things with magic? Alexandra had read up on files mentioning magic though she never encountered it herself. She was always skeptical of such things but, the fact there were files on it at the ADD must mean they were not all just parlor tricks right? Being able to create matter out of nothing went against all the laws of physics she had learned in her years of study. Perhaps there was a limit?

Alexandra made a sound of disgust upon seeing the other aliens with their human slaves. Was Mhizuld purchasing slaves? That already concerned her though it did not seem the large alien male was interested as his burning gaze remained on the agent and her alone.

Zigwe's introduction was remarkably well spoken though it certainly seemed over the top. What was the deal with this guy? This felt like she was about to meet a king rather then just some trader or dealer. His voice rippled through Alexandra's body. She could feel his voice through her coat and suit as she gasped in slight shock.

The beautiful red head stepped forward and walked past Zigwe and tried to stare back at Mhizuld. Her well endowed body swayed with each step as did her full breasts. They thrust outwards as she tried to lift her gaze at the large alien being. His burning gaze made her eyes sting to the point that she knew it would only hurt herself trying to stare at this being's eyes. Her jaw clenched as her gaze lowered but only as far as to avoid those brilliant eyes.

"I am Alexandra Losev," she stated firmly, "Zigwe said you were a dealer that had access to a large amount of gold. I require the gold to complete an order and am willing to pay in credits. Any other sort of payment would require further negotiation." Her eyes remained directed at the chiseled muscle of the being's chest. She blinked away the tears, knowing now to not try staring into those two blazing stars that were Mhizuld's eyes.

The agent made her business clear. She wanted to be in and out before those other aliens get any bad ideas.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next