View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Costly Gift (Mhizuld) 

Post Re: A Costly Gift (Mhizuld)
Alexandra could see and feel the light of Mhizuld's eyes across her skin. He considered for a long time, forcing her to stand in place while he sat in silence. Zigwe remained in his position as well, for once not at all impatient. Alexandra could imagine the focus of the giant creature's gaze, but for once it was only surmise and not certainty. The brilliance of his eyes hid the exact focus of his stare. Meanwhile his body language was impassive. It was as though he were not breathing, as still as he was.

"I grant you your gold, woman." he pronounced at last, this time in a measured voice. His speech was exceptionally deep and resonant nonetheless, and it created a frisson across Alexandra's skin. Goosebumps surged into prominence all over her body in a purely physical response, as though a field of electricity had passed over her. For all she knew, that was literally the case.

"Search the jars that you can see in my pavilion. They are filled with golden dust. Take away with you as many as you please. The gold is my gift to the only woman that I have seen this day who is worth beholding."

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Lowering her gaze seemed to only provide minor relief. She could feel this man's presence pressing down on her. It was like the sun was beating down her as he continued to gaze at her. Her hands clenched into fists as if trying to defy the very aura this being tried to press upon her.

But, her defiance failed her as his voice rippled through her. The suit warned her of a sudden spike of temperature and arousal which only made her cheeks flush. How did he do that with just his voice? Did it have to do with sonic vibrations? Alexandra blinked and suddenly realized her eyes were gazing at the crossed legs and feet of Mhizuld. She did not even notice her gaze had lowered further as she waited, looking subservient before the green adonis.

She had plenty to be shocked by including the fact that Mhizuld was just going to give her jars filled with gold dust. The dust itself would need to be melted down and processed but the sheer amount would certainly handle all electronic needs for some time. Alexandra was not exactly pleased to hear that she was just getting all this because she was a piece of eye candy to him.

"A gift?" Alexandra replied as she lifted her gaze only to feel the sting again and return to leveling her stare at his chest, "You have only just met me and you are giving away this much? What about your own wealth and business? I can pay you. Are you sure about this?" Part of her brain was telling her to just take the gold and go before this being changes his mind. But, her more cautious and paranoid side was reminding her about things that are too good to be true.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:34 pm

The heroic figure towering over her evinced a note of amusement, a short harrumph and the hint of a self-satisfied smile. This close to him Alexandra could feel the mountainous man moving without needing to lift her gaze. Immediately she was aware of an absurd strength, in the same way she might sense a piece of heavy machinery operating nearby. The air conveyed his proximity as if it were water.

"Raise your eyes, and behold. Your offer of money is a meager thing to me, for I have as much as I need whenever I should summon it."

Having made his boast, Mhizuld stretched out his arm and made a fist. Then he clenched his hand a few times, as though grinding spices in his hand. As soon as he opened his palm a scattering of golden dust sufficient to fill a saucer rained down onto the floor.

"Material objects are of no consequence." Mhizuld declared. Again, he stretched out a fist, this time his left. He shook his hand three times, then opened it to reveal a fistful of frozen globes of water. Already they were beginning to melt as he held them, proving that he could not have merely concealed them in his hand until this point.

"Alexandra Losev, you have asked, and I have answered. If you want gold, then merely claim it."

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:50 pm

The being towered over the voluptuous woman. She lifted her gaze and watched in amazement as the alien creature produced gold dust and even frozen ice. Seeing it only brought more questions to the scientist. How was this possible? The gestures made it look like a magic trick a magician would do for an audience. But, this being had no sleeves or any place to hide the dust much less frozen water. It was just impossible to fathom a being able to produce infinite wealth. Science always claimed that matter could not be created out nothing nor could it be permanently removed. It merely changed from one type of matter to another. Yet, this being was towering over her with the ability to end poverty and hunger with a mere gesture.

Alexandra had no clue how she was going to explain this to her superiors. She was about to return with more gold then they ever needed at no cost to their own budget. But, would the officers care in the end? Even if this being tried to call it a loan and come to the ADD to claim payment, there was no contract to obey or follow. This was what Mhizuld said it would be, a gift to a beautiful woman. Such a concept seemed insane but if this being had infinite wealth, what was a few jars full of gold to indulge on a simple act of observing a human female?

"I must be dreaming..." the agent stated as she brushed her long red hair back behind her shoulders, "I do require the gold. I truly do not understand what you have done nor why the mere act of seeing me is payment enough. But, I will accept your gift. Know it will help my cause greatly, Mhizuld. Thank you..."

Transporting the heavy gold would require the aid of the hover cart though it seems Zigwe was more than willing to aid the human woman. He seemed a pleased as can be. "I guess we both got what we wanted. I did not expect someone so wealthy and generous," the agent stated as she tried to lift the heavy jars filled with gold dust. "Urg! I never expected there to be so much..." she grunts as her body and suit strained to lift the containers filled with pure wealth.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:13 am

Zigwe opened his mouth wide, gargling. For him it was akin to laughter. Hoisting yet another jar of gold onto his head he set it into the hovercart, which was near its capacity. "Mhizuld not generous." Zigwe shook his head, gargling once again. "Mhizuld strange. But, powerful. Good business. Today Zigwe get much reward." He closed his mouth and set to work, and in due time the hovercart was carrying as much gold as it possibly could. It was far more than the ADD had required.

"Zigwe take gold, send where it goes. Human woman tell Zigwe where."

What was this, Zigwe trying to rob her? There was no reason at all to entrust the alien with such an important task, although admittedly he had been an enormous help so far.

"Alexandra! Come forth!" suddenly boomed Mhizuld from within the pavilion. The flaps were thrust grandly aside, and Mhizuld strode into view.

Alexandra had a moment to appreciate the effect of Mhizuld's full stature as his shadow fell over her, displacing the heat of Vaneijin's sun. Only a moment, however, as she moved to obey the being's command before giving a thought to consider. It was a short distance to cross from the hovercart to Mhizuld, bringing her standing only a pace before him. Her face was not quite at the level of his groin. She could detect a certain scent emanating from Mhizuld's loincloth, something that brought to mind cigars and sticks of incense.

"You will follow me now." Mhizuld stated. That was enough for him, and he turned to stride away, devouring distance with his immense paces.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:32 am

Strange did not begin to describe the alien being. Alexandra never met anything like one that could create matter out of nothing. Things only grew stranger as Zigwe seemed to offer to take the gold for the agent. She did not see it necessary as she was just going to load up her ship and leave the planet.

Before she could respond to the 'offer', Mhizuld's voice rippled through her being. Her body shuddered as her suit pinged a few warnings about arousal and body heat. She turned towards the approaching alien only to find herself moving towards him. "What?! What are you doing to me?!"

There was no struggle as Alexandra stood before Mhizuld. She could see the swell in his loin cloth revealing the being was packing not just muscle on that giant body. The agent could smell the strange aroma of smoke and incense coming from this being's loincloth. But, the woman had more important things to process.

Mhizuld commanded her to follow and one foot came in front of the other as the agent found herself obeying. Her coat fluttered open as she strode to keep up with the alien creature. Her breasts swayed back and forth as every effort seemed devoted towards following the giant green adonis walking ahead of her.

Was this some sort of psychic control? She tried to stop herself but there was not even a tensing of muscle to show she was trying to fight his commands. She was able to speak so perhaps she could do things on top of obeying the command?

"Let me go!" Alexandra demanded as her hand reached for her blaster. She drew it and pointed it at Mhizuld's back as she continued to follow. If this was mind control, the agent knew she had no choice but to fire first. She would start to pull the trigger, seeking to disable this being before he noticed and gives another command.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:49 am

The gun came to hand and she aimed it, nothing preventing her. Her initial theory was confirmed. More importantly, she had the upper hand now. No matter how physically impressive Mhizuld was the force of her blaster was dangerous. He would certainly have to release her. After that...could she arrest him? Should she? So far there was a lot that she didn't understand, but escaping was paramount. Her finger tightened on the trigger of her weapon.

An astounding gust of wind swept Alexandra, buffeting her forcefully. The freak air current carried dust along in its channel. Peppered with grit and blown off balance, the ADD agent was unable to see if her blaster's discharge was on target or not. She felt the weapon buck in her hand, and an ensuing wash of heat.

Her suit compensated for the sudden impact of the gust and tightened in certain areas to right her, using the systems intended for simulating strength. The unexpected sirocco dissipated while she straightened, leaving a fine layer of powdery dirt clinging to her body. Silt cascaded around her as the veil of wind sagged. Mhizuld stood facing her.

Alexandra's eyes were drawn to the wicked scimitar in his right hand. It shone in the sunlight, highly polished. The incandescence of his eyes flashed off the two-meter blade that he held poised in front of him.

A command should be forthcoming. If her theory held he only needed to tell her to surrender and she would be helpless. He stood still and silent instead, glowering brightly. His body was taut and as ready as a strung bow.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:05 am

Wind and heat crashed against the woman's body. Her long trenchcoat fluttered behind her as did her long crimson hair. She brought her arms up to protect her eyes and face, unable to make out anything in the chaotic cloud of dust.

Her eyes widened as she saw the blade Mhizuld had at the ready. The two were facing off. The agent was caked in dirt and dust while the alien being was completely untouched. No commands were said and Alexandra still had her blaster in hand. She coughed and pointed her weapon at the alien being again. This was her only chance. If he gave a command, it would be over. She had to strike first, she just had to before it was too late.

Feet planted in place, the agent could not bring herself to walk away from this monster. The previous commands were still active. The blaster hummed with energy as it charged and the lovely agent pulled the trigger.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:17 am

The weapon pulsed, radiating heat, and projected a dazzling dart of energy. The light of it reflected blindingly from Mhizuld's scimitar, then there was a ringing blast. Molten metal from the intercepting blade streaked all around. The explosion formed a brief nimbus of light that obscured everything else before Alexandra felt the surge of dangerous heat.

Concussive force knocked the agent off her feet. Simultaneously her suit signaled lethal energy. Parts of the suit fizzled and puffed away, ablating. Thanks to that she wasn't burned or punctured, but she hit the sand in a heap with half of her suit dissolved. Circular patches of missing material covered her torso in the front like random polka dots. Bare flesh was apparent through the numerous round windows in her clothes.

A bare green foot stomped down on Alexandra's pistol with elephantine weight. Mhizuld stood over her grimly. Smoking burns speckled his muscular front. Here and there shallow craters in his flesh still burned like cinders. Despite that, no pain registered in his face. None of his wounds appeared to bleed, although all of them would be serious for a human.

Mhizuld bent down, wielding the ruined remnant of his scimitar. Alexandra could see the ragged edge of the blade glowing over her face. In lieu of threats or admonition he plucked Alexandra's suit and commenced slowly cutting it apart with the hot edge of his destroyed sword.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:39 am

Again, another wave of heat blasted against the ADD agent. She cried out in shock and pain as she was sent flying back, landing hard on the unforgiving floor. Warnings blared only to turn into incoherent sparks and crackles of static. Alexandra struggled to sit up as the world continued to tilt in her dizziness. She felt like she was hit with a burning train.

Her blurry vision made out her blaster on the floor. She reached for it only to hear the echoing slam of Mhizuld's large foot crushing it completely. The alien male lifted her up and proceeded to bring the melted blade towards what remained of her suit. Tears wet Alexandra's cheeks as her arms lifted up to grab the hand that was holding her. It was like trying to pry open the fingers of a stone statue. Mhizuld did not budge as he continued to slice away her suit. Even the burning dents in his chest did not seem to hinder him.

"Pl-Please... Please no... Don't do this..." Alexandra recognized this sensation. She felt helpless, exposed, vulnerable. Strands of her suit were easily sliced apart, further widening the many burning holes that the dust storm caused. Her mountainous jugs flowed out from confinement, showing off their giant size that the suit had compressed. Her exposed body glistened with a sheen of sweat as the tattered remains of her burnt coat fell to the floor followed by the boots and leggings of her suit.

Feet weakly kicked as she was held off the ground. Hands gripped the alien's large wrist as she sobbed softly. Her luscious globes rose and fell with her whimpering breaths, a perfect female specimen with her endowments and wide hips. "Please... Just... Just let me go... Why are you doing this?" she begged for mercy. She remembered the slaves from before and did not want to be brought back into that horrible life again.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:54 am

At last Mhizuld's impassive features communicated something: lust. The light from his eyes smoldered, flickering while he revealed more and yet more of Alexandra's lush, extravagantly endowed figure. As her stupendous breasts spilled past the few strands of nanosuit cinching her chest she witnessed him smile in approval. Her worst case scenario was confirmed.

The blade moved, cooling, but capable for awhile longer for cutting the tough fibers of Alexandra's protective garb. Hot sunlight spread across her immaculate skin. Perspiration soon came to the surface, adding a lovely sheen to her pale complexion. A complexion that was steadily tainted by traces of dust settling down upon her and mixing with the sweat streaking her body.

Mhizuld cast away the now useless sword in preference for Alexandra's breasts. His rigid finger pushed into the crease between her bosom and her solar plexus and lifted to measure the weight of her endowments. The sensation of his finger against her was somehow hotter than the sweltering sunlight. Abruptly he pinched one of Alexandra's supple nipples. He was anything but gentle. Soon the delicate pink of her wide areola deepened into a dark, bruised red. When he released her nipple throbbed worse than ever, and proceeded to swell.

That wasn't all that had swollen either. The garment around Mhizuld's midsection had risen in the front, clearly indicating his amorous reaction to seeing Alexandra so vulnerable and exposed. That strong, compelling scent that had reached the agent when she'd stood in front of him was rising.

Alexandra's arms retained portions of her nanosuit. In effect they had become long gloves with ragged hems. Mhizuld saw fit to let them remain for now. Without a comment he grasped her by an ankle and pulled her nearly into the air. While she dangled he touched her between her legs with two fingertips of his right hand. He waited for her to protest, to beg, however she felt like responding, but not long. Stiffening those two fingers, which were as hard as raw ingots of iron, he plunged them fully into his captive's tender cunt.

"You have been a slave before, it seems to me." Mhizuld mused aloud upon observing Alexandra's reaction. Thereupon he proceeded to grind those fingers within her, flexing so that his knuckles harshly kneaded the buried cluster of nerves in her sex that former experience had cultivated into an ever-ripe fruit. "I saw at once that you would be a concubine of surpassing quality. Tell me, slave, what are your attainments?"

Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:19 am

"Ahhhnnn! St-aaahhhppp! Auuuggghhh!"

Alexandra cried out in pain as searing pain lanced through the rapidly throbbing nub trapped between Mhizuld's giant fingers. The agent whimpered and gasped for breath when the nub was finally release, still sending erotic agony rippling through the mountainous globe. Her eyes widened as she saw the rising tent in the being's loincloth. She could already imagine the horrible phallus splitting her in two.

What little remained of suit was quickly losing power. She tried to discharge what power remained in the arms and gloves of the suit. But compared to the blaster, it may as well been a tickling of static electricity.

The agent's world went upside down as the creature held her up by the ankle. Her legs spread, two fingers plunged right in. They were thick enough to spread her passage, leaving the agent groaning as he proceeded to massage her g-spot. "A-Ahhh... N-Nooo... Pl... I... I am trained in basic and advanced combat training. F-Firearms training. Ohhhnnn.... I... I am a scientist and engineer specialized in nano technology. M-Master's level education under schools on Earth and Shokushu. Nngh... A-Ahhh... Hahhh..."

Mid sentence, the agent began answering the alien being's question to the best of her ability. No words left Alexandra's lips that were not towards answering the question as she revealed all her education and skills. The only signs of slowing were due to the fingers constantly digging into her g-spot. The hot fingers sent waves of heat rippling through her loins as she insides wrapped tightly around the solid digits.

"Mmmph... F-Fellatio... Paizuri... Uhhhnnn... M-Multiple sexual positions... Aaauuuggghhh!" She continued to stumble answers out from her moaning lips as her hips began to twitch and jolt. Hot juices soaked over the curling fingers as it drooled up her lower body and to her heaving globes as she continued to hang upside down.

"F-Five... Five foot ten..." she groaned, her orgasm not stopping her from obeying the command, "T-Twenty-five waist... Thirty-nine hips... 42H cup size... 155 pounds... B-Breasts emit a-an aphro... Ahhhnnnn..." Her body shudders as those fingers continued to dig into that vulnerable bundle of nerves, "Aphrodisiac! I'm... I'm addicted to the mmm... sc-scent... I... I think that is all... M-Master... Aaauuuggghhh!"

Her body shuddered as she came a second time. Tears watered her eyes as she answered the alien's question thoroughly and without resistance. She never encountered a being that could do this to her. She felt like a doll in his grasp while her conscious mind was watching herself follow all these commands. The woman twitched and trembled as she hung upside down. Mhizuld could feel the woman's cunt sucking on his fingers. Her body was indeed trained thoroughly.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:22 am

He was finished for now, and withdrew his fingers from Alexandra's clutching, sopping cunt. Nectar trailed along, a sign of his captive's wanton inclinations and the effectiveness of her erotic indoctrination in the past. He appraised the texture of the thin slime clinging to his fingers. It slid between his fingers while he rubbed them together in Alexandra's view. She saw him make an expression of grudging approval. He seemed to ignore her while she dangled by one ankle in the grip of his left hand.

"Your heat is indeed high, a passion befitting a pleasure slave." Mhizuld intoned at last, though he did not deign yet to look at her. He was still evaluating the quality of her secretions. While she languished, shuddering and dizzy, she had a clear view while her captor sniffed her nectar, then dabbed it on his tongue.

"You taste natural. That is well."

At once Mhizuld lifted her and probed her mouth with the same fingers that he had used to goad her into orgasm. Roughly, he jammed his digits into her mouth and proceeded to pinch and stretch her tongue. His bright eyes peered into the recesses of her throat. Alexandra felt the burning light on her tonsils and tasted her own feminine essence slathered across her tongue. The combination caused her to salivate helplessly. Soon her senses were overwhelmed by the solution of drool and nectar collecting in the back of her throat, yet meanwhile Mhizuld inspected her teeth and palate as if she was a horse for sale. Eventually he grunted, satisfied.

"Clean them." he commanded. Instantly Alexandra found herself suckling Mhizuld's fingers strongly. Soon she was swallowing, throat pulsating, incredibly lewd slurps escaping past her lips as she endeavored to dry her kidnapper's fingers. Then her mouth was empty, and Mhizuld was spinning her back and forth in front of his gaze.

Alexandra was used to some acknowledgement when she'd served well during the times when she was a slave. Jeers and mockery at times, yes, but it was recognition of her accomplishment all the same. Mhizuld treated her the way a doll is treated. Increasingly she felt like an object as he continued to weigh portions of her anatomy, and measure her proportions under his brilliant scrutiny. When he went so far as to smell her breasts it became clear that she had no dignity to him, not even enough for him to demean her. She was purely property, of no more account than the gold he had given away on a whim.

"I have little need of an engineer, and you are not an alchemist, which is pitiable. The stink of your breasts will need treatment. Your aroma is indeed aphrodisiac, which is a boon, yet it smells of a strange male, which is intolerable. Were you a more useful kind of scientist I would cause you to change your musk to a more pleasant odor, yet it shall have to be accomplished elsewise. Your attainments as a slave are meager as well, but those may be improved. Be grateful that you are a creature of such rare loveliness, woman."

Unceremoniously, he dropped Alexandra in the dust. Turning away he proceeded to pace rapidly across the dry plain as though Alexandra was forgotten. His earlier command, however, remained in effect. She was following him before she knew what she was doing. Although her sex quivered and she was out of breath she was obliged to scramble after her new master.

Matching Mhizuld's speed was difficult for Alexandra without her suit. His strides were twice as long as a human man's, and beyond that he was walking impatiently. There was no way for her to keep up by merely walking. Dust rose from the ground and buffeted her as their course took them into increasingly arid land. The unforgiving Vaneijin sun seemed to grow balefully, dropping waves of blistering heat like successive blankets onto Alexandra's bare skin. It wasn't long before she was panting, and her throat became parched. Even so, Mhizuld never slowed or deviated. Nor did he look behind.

After several hours of this forced march the dust was clinging to Alexandra in a uniform coat. There was no more sweat in her. Dust permeated her gorgeous hair, rendering it a literally dirty blonde. She appeared like an apparition born out of the earth, sharing its color and its dryness. Still, Mhizuld walked inexorably forward, and her exhausted limbs followed his bidding.

The sun sank out of sight. Red and mauve gave way to indigo and black. Scintillating stars appeared subtly across the sky and the blazing heat dissipated. A bitter cold followed on its heels. Alexandra was numbed after an hour. Her lips were cracked, and her nipples hardened into rigid points of pain at the tips of her breasts. Shivering, she finally beheld the lights of Mhizuld's palace mounted on the crest of a low steppe in the distance. For fourteen hours she'd been made to march and stumble through the wasteland.

At long last they arrived at the outskirts of Mhizuld's palace. A few fountains had been erected surrounding the pediment of the palace. Alexandra could not muster the energy to admire the monumental piece of architecture. She did not notice at all that Mhizuld was moving before he pitched her into one of the fountains.

"Bathe, then find my slaves. They will find a place for you."

With that, a new command superseded the former, and Alexandra no longer needed to follow the towering giant. But, she was by no means free.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:12 am

The agent was inspected like a fish in a market. She hung in the being's grasp as he criticized her before jamming those glistening fingers into her mouth. The command came and Alexandra proceeded to wrap her lips around his digits, washing them with her tongue and sucking them clean of her sexual essence. She whimpered in defeat. How was he able to control her so easily? The agent felt nothing she could actively resist. He merely spoke and she obeyed. Were there really beings that held such power over humans?

Dropped onto the dusty floor, Alexandra groaned but felt herself already scrambling to her feet to follow the giant alien male. Her body ached from the previous battle if one could even call it a battle. Thankfully, the booted legs of her suit were still on as she was forced to keep up with this copper adonis. The hot sun of Vanejin sapped away what moisture was left in the agent's body as hot winds buffeted her with stinging sands. Mhizuld did not take a vehicle and instead walked for hours on end across the blistering deserts of this horrible planet.

It was not long before the force march took its toll. The once lovely woman was soon dried and parched. Sand caked her once unblemished figure. Every breath brought hot fire to her lungs. She could not even speak as her throat as so dry and doing so would only waste what little moisture she had left. Every step brought pain to her aching muscles. She felt so tired and weary but she found herself hurrying to keep up. Many times, she stumbled and fell onto the hot sands below her. Part of her wished to just lay there and pass away. But, she could only silently cry as her body strained itself to climb back to her feet and hurry to catch up.

There was brief relief as the sun came down. But, that heat soon became frigid chills as Alexandra's exposed body was nearly frozen to death. Her numb form continued to move. She could no longer feel much of anything but throbbing agony as her heart tried to pump warm blood to the far reaches of her body.

Alexandra lost all track of time. The woman's dull eyes showed she was struggling to keep awake or perhaps she was hoping to finally fall asleep only to be jolted awake by another painful step forward. There was brief contact with something hot as Mhizuld grabbed her and next thing she knew, she was drenched in frigid water. "Ack! Ahhhnnn!" The agent gasped for breath, coughing as she surfaced out of the water. Her entire body was shivering as the being ordered her to bathe in this icy water and then find the rest of his slaves.

Slaves... The agent would have despaired upon hearing that word if she was not already feeling hopeless to begin with. Slowly, her eyes fell shut only to be jolted awake as her hands stroked away the sand that caked her body. The water did shock her system a bit and refreshed her parched skin. Alexandra found herself too tired to even think as she mindlessly obeyed the commands she was given. Her shivering body was dripping wet upon climbing out of the fountain. It was obvious the slaves were most likely inside the palace and there was no way she could survive out in the desert. She was not sure she could survive in the palace at this point. She prayed for warmth and rest as she slowly entered the giant structure.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:17 pm

What awaited her was opulence. The first chamber's vaulted ceiling soared so high that even Mhizuld would have plenty of clearance. Crystalline mosaics floored the arcades branching from this antechamber, all aglow from glassy bulbs ensconced in the walls that contained roiling flames. There were tapestries hung from the ceiling and from the balustrade bordering a wraparound mezzanine above. Heavy curtains of the same velvety stuff as the tapestries, and similarly decorated in obscure geometrical designs, blocked off archways adjoining the antechamber. Not a single piece of furniture was to be seen however. The antechamber was nothing but a space of bare magnificence, apart from a single soft rope hanging down to hand's reach in it's very center. Far overhead at the epicenter of the domed vault there was a brassy bell suspended in connection to the rope.

Thankfully for Alexandra the interior felt headily warm. Warm enough, in fact, to make her swoon after enduring such exhaustion and the frigid fountain. Droplets streamed down her shapely body and were absorbed into the starburst rug beneath the bell-rope as she falteringly wandered. Fuchsia curls of her hair became plastered to her curvaceous figure due to her movements. They looked like bright scrollwork, fittingly decorative in her current surroundings. The mirrors mounted on certain of the surrounding walls captured her trepidations and duplicated them so that she could see how pleasingly small and feminine she appeared in the cavernous space. She could easily imagine herself caged in such a chamber, forever naked and on display.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next