View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 The Chased (for Alexandra) 

Post The Chased (for Alexandra)
Rei swore as jinked with her Cosmo Eagle, it had been only a few hours since her heist of Aurium bars from the Midas Station. It had been a real coup, when the former agent had found about the shipment guarded by the Directorate, and she had used her knowledge of ADD techniques to slip past the security detail and get the bars. It had all gone so perfectly, the platinum blonde had even made her way back to ship without being caught.

However, just as Rei had climbed into her Cosmo Eagle, one agent had figured out her plan and had almost stopped her. An agent with long red hair and some tight-fitting suit caught Rei in the hanger and some sort of electrical discharge that hit the Cosmo Eagle. Rei had managed to escape in her ship but it took a while for the pirate to get her navigation system to work. It had allowed most of the Directorates defenses to begin to intercept the Cosmo Eagle, but Rei had managed to escape the star system just in time. Still the platinum blonde had somehow had arrived to a new system, one she did not recognize. Navigation is still broken!!! Worse still a single Directorate scout ship had already found the Cosmo Eagle, and was already engaging her.

Please PM me, if you want to RP an adventure with me!

Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:09 pm

Post Re: The Chased (for Alexandra)
It was bad enough that the odds were against them against the every growing strength of slave owning alien races. But, the ADD also had to deal with human space faring criminals as well. It did not help that the criminal this time was a former ADD agent who apparently used her old credentials to sneak in. Alexandra's suit thankfully had information about majority of ADD personnel including those who went AWOL or were otherwise discharged. The busty red haired agent was already heading for the hangar when the alarms went off. Her message to the officers in charge led to them finding out that the aurium had already been stolen.

Alexandra spotted the platinum haired culprit running for the Cosmo Eagle. Her suit hummed with energy as she attempted to hit Rei with a discharge of electrical energy. The blast missed, striking the ship and shorting out a number of its systems while still remaining space-worthy. "Stop! Tch..." She brought an arm up as the ship's engines came to life and proceeded to head out the hangar.

The busty agent ran to her ADD scout ship and quickly sent a report to higher that she was departing to pursue Rei Yamamoto. Alexandra followed the Cosmo Eagle out of the system and towards another. It was not difficult to catch up as Rei's course had to be set and altered manually due to a damaged navigation system.

"You are not getting away!" Alexandra hissed as she armed weapons and began firing the ship's twin laser cannons, aiming to disable the Cosmo Eagle's engines. She would hail the ship. "Rei Yamamoto!" she called, "This is Agent Alexandra Losev of the Alien Defense Directorate. You have stolen ADD property and have gone AWOL on your duties as an agent. Shut down your engines and power down your systems. I will tow you back to Midas Station."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:36 am

Fortunately for Rei, the busty redheaded agent could not launch a second electrical attack in space. Another shot like that would surely wreck the Cosmo Eagle. Still the scout ship that was chasing the pirate was quite damage, any of its weapons could cripple the Cosmo Eagle enough that other ADD agents could catch up. Even if the Cosmo Eagle somehow managed to disable or destroy the scout craft, some other agent would capture the platinum blonde. The outlaw jinked again to avoid the gunsights. Hopefully just as redheaded agent was getting a lock on the pirate’s ship.

The pirate spotted a station that shouldn't be in this system. It was fairly small and appeared by the lack of lights, unmanned. The former pirate pointed her Cosmo Eagle towards the station. The platinum blonde planned on using the station to block line of sight with the ADD scout ship behind her. If she could just make it there with out her engine's damaged, she could lose the agent pursuing her and make good her escape.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:31 pm

The Cosmo Eagle took evasive maneuvers as hot energy bolts came whizzing by. The fugitive was heading straight for a what looked to be a station. Alexandra scanned the station, uncertain what it was or why it was out here. There should be no space stations in this solar system. It appeared to be unmanned, lights were off and systems were offline.

Alexandra continued to try and close the distance on Rei's ship. She fired her twin lasers again, trying to get any hits on the agile vessel. The ADD agent sent a hail to the station. "This is Agent Alexandra Losev of the Alien Defense Directorate to the station drifting in this sector. If there is anyone on board, please respond and identify yourself." The agent did not want to risk harming the station if there was anyone on it. She would continue to fire on the Cosmo Eagle until she was too close to the station. She would then redirect power to the engines, seeking to intercept the fugitive vessel once beyond the station. Alexandra was not going to give up easily.

Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 pm

The [i]Cosmo Eagle[i/] just barely jinked away from the energy bolts aimed at the ship. For the moment, everything seemed to be working as the Rei continued to head to the space station. The station had no lights on and the station appeared to be abandoned, it meant that the pirate could do whatever she wanted, though she knew the Directorate policy to try to avoid fire on any but hostile space stations.

Alexandra’s ship had closed the distance however, making additional shots on the fleeing pirate ship easier. All attempts to hail the station, was met with the statics that was part of the background noise of the star system. Just before Rei’s ship disappeared behind the station, a perfect shot hit the back of the pirate ship. Noooo!!! Rei struggled with the controls, her ship spinning out of control.

The ship spun out of control, head over tail, tail over head. The platinum blonde struggled with the control of the ship, She turned off of her primary engine and began thrusting her maneuver thrusters to try to regain control of the ship. The outlaw had just gotten the ship under control when it crashed into the station, the ship slamming just below one of the many docks on the dark station.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 pm

The pirate vessel had narrowly avoided many shots as they flew closer to the station. Alexandra's opportunities to take shots at the evading ship grew less and less the closer they were to the abandoned structure. The suit guided her aim and sent signals of her openings until she finally managed to score a direct hit on the Cosmo Eagle's thrusters. The ship began to spin out of control, forcing the ADD agent to slow down and draw away from the erratic vessel.

Alexandra shivered as she saw the debris come from the impact. Rei's ship had crashed into the space station. "Cosmo Eagle, this is Agent Losev. Please respond," the agent hailed the vessel, "Rei Yamamoto, please respond."

It was doubtful Rei's ship would be able to take off again without repairs. The busty redhead took the ship around and headed for the closest docking port. Alexandra sent a message through deep space in hopes that the other agents eventually catch it. Hopefully, the others would arrive soon to help deal with this mess. The agent proceeded to check for air and toxins before gearing up and boarding the station. Blaster in one hand and a light in the other, she began scanning the corridors for any other signs of life. "Hello? I am Agent Alexandra Losev. Is there anyone out there?"

She took a slow breath and sighed. The agent would head in the direction of the crashed vessel. Lets hope that area had not completely depressurized. Her boots clack lightly against the metal floor while her well endowed breasts swayed within the confines of her skintight nano-suit.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:24 am

"Cosmo Eagle, this is Agent Losev. Please respond, "Rei Yamamoto, please respond." Rei groaned for a second as she slowly regained consciousness. Her Cosmo Eagle was wrecked and well buried into the side of the station. The pirate knew that she would not even be able to get her ship free, much less space worthy without some major repairs to the ship. She was going to have to get out the ship and into the station if she wanted to escape.

The outlaw opened a hatch and looked for the nearest hatch. Rei’s space suit was still intact and the outlaw made her way to the nearby a hatch. Fortunately the hatch had been left unlocked and it took little effort to get in.

The platinum blonde soon found that herself inside the station, having gotten past the second door that served as she dock for the entrance. The outlaw checked her equipment to ensure that the station was capable of supporting life. The instruments showed that the air levels were good and the young woman could finally take off her heavy equipment. Still there was no lights and the young woman was forced to move the darkness with just a light and pistol.

For some reason it was pretty humid in the station, maybe due to the lack of controls. The platinum blonde could feel herself begin to sweat as she moved through the station. She hoped that she could get to center where she could find some sort of information of the station and how to get off this station before the ADD descended on the place.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:41 am

The air was stuffy but breathable. Alexandra was not too bothered by the humidity. The agent's suit regulated her temperature though it broadcast the local environment to her just in case. Some stuffy air and lack of light was not her concern right now. She needed to verify that Rei was still alive and apprehend her. With how damaged the Cosmo Eagle was, the criminal would have to search for another means of transport or try and salvage parts to perform repairs. Assuming the woman was alive, Alexandra figured they would cross paths if she made her way towards the crashed vessel.

The busty agent kept her hand blaster at the ready while her light combed the dark corridors in search for Rei or any other lifesigns. She hoped Rei was alright but also hoped their conflict did not have to continue.

Alexandra found a set of metal doors. Without power, they would have to be opened manually. She holsters her weapon and opens a nearby panel. Pulling a lever, the door hissed as it unsealed. She grabbed one of the doors and began to pull it open. "Hrrrggghhh!" Slowly, the doors part, allowing further access down the corridor towards the docks.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:59 am

Rei had to opened up her space suit a bit to allow a bit of cooler air into the suit. Rei had wished she had something more like the Directorate had, but she was forced to make due with what she had. Now things were more desperate as she only had her gear and whatever equipment she could find here to repair her Cosmo Eagle. Worse case, the platinum blonde might even have to abandon her Cosmo Eagle here and get alternative transportation. Or steel Alexandra, if necessary, the outlaw could return later to steel back her craft later.

As she moved forward the light barely covered the dark corridors. The light barely covered anything and the platinum blonde had to feel her way around to find her way forward.

However, the two women were not alone. Something was onboard the abandoned station. It heard the first door hiss as it unsealed at one corridor, a second door hissed as it too began to unseal. The creature whatever it was stayed silent for the moment to see what had boared the station from the darkness.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:46 am

The busty agent pulled open the doors enough to fit through. She took a slow deep breath, her chest straining against the skin-tight suit. After letting out the breath, she drew her blaster and held it at the ready. It was possible that Rei was already moving around the station. She had to make sure the criminal does not escape. So far, this seemed to be the only route to the Eagle's location. As long as the agent kept a lookout, she should be able to intercept the other woman before she can get far.

Alexandra took it slow. She kept close to the door she had just came through. Her light combed the area before inching her way forward. The darkness and silence was unsettling. But, there did not seem to be anyone here on the station besides the two women right? Unfortunately for Alexandra, being the one with the light revealed her position in the darkness like a beacon. Still, the agent was confident she could take anything Rei could throw at her. "Rei?" she called out, "Are you here? There is no point in trying to fight. More agents are on the way and your ship is heavily damaged. Surrender!"

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:45 am

The outlaw could hear the agent call out into the darkness, a light somewhere out in the darkness. Rei turned off her light as she tried to weigh her options. She did not think she could win a gunfight with the agent at long range. At best it was a risky proposition. She may injure or kill the agent, but most likely the two of them would run out of ammunition and the agent would simply retreat back to her ship to rearm or wait for reinforcements.

The platinum blonde decided on another tack, Y-yeah I am here. I’d like to surrender, but I am pretty badly hurt. I can’t really move, I think my leg is pinned. The pirate hoped to lure the agent over to her, there at least Rei could stand the chance of capturing the agent before she retreated back to the ship. She may even get the jump on the agent.

Though little did Rei know, that something had awoken above the pair and began to move. It could smell the females and it was desperate to get something from them…

Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:52 am

A sigh of relief escaped the agent. Even if she was dealing with a criminal, Rei was still a human being like herself. With Rei found, Alexandra just needed to apprehend the woman and get back to her ship. Still, the agent was not about to drop her guard. Having suffered abductions herself, the experienced ADD agent was not going to take any chances. There were also things that stood out to her that did not sound right. Paranoia perhaps? But, better to be safe than sorry.

"Being hurt does not stop you from surrendering," Alexandra called out, "Slide your weapons out into the middle of the room. If I see you are armed, I will fire without hesitation. Do not test me, Rei! This is not worth throwing your life away!"

ADD agents had their own weapons and fancy tech that made them rather versatile. This particular agent seemed to have even more capabilities beyond the standard kit. It was extremely risky to try anything. But, this was Rei's only chance to possibly escape. Alexandra kept her light trained towards the source of the voice. Her weapon was at the ready, giving her clear sight to fire if need be. Only when weapons were slid into view or confirmation that she was unarmed came would the agent begin moving forward.

Her suit continued to keep her temperature stable and the physical enhancers would prepare her reflexes for confrontation if this was indeed a trick. The busty redhead approached, neither women aware that they were not the only ones in the room right now.

Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:09 am

Rei thought heard that sigh escape from the agent at the other side of the room. Rei was happy to see that the other woman had bought the pirate’s story. Rei thought she heard something else above her, but the platinum blonde simply dismissed it as something that was a figment of her imagination. She was sure that her and this other agent were the only women on the station, there was simply no one else around in the entire system.

The agent was going by the numbers, “Olay, okay,” the outlaw replied, “Don’t shoot. I going to toss my weapon out.” The former agent pulled out her pistol and slide it across the room to the middle.

The outlaw pulled out a smaller derringer like device. It was only a one shot dart, but the pirate was sure that even the busty redhead would drop temporarily paralyzed by the dart. It would be enough to allow the pirate to get the would to capture the agent and get the agent’s ship.

The thing above Rei continued to move closer, it could see that the other woman was getting closer, so it was waiting to strike when it capture both women at once.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Seeing the pistol slide into view, Alexandra began moving closer. "Keep your hands up where I can see them," the agent called out. This busty woman did not seem to want to take any risks. Careful and paranoid agents were always trouble but it also usually meant that these particular agents had experience in what failure could lead to. Alexandra kept her blaster pointed in the direction of the voice as she moved closer and closer. Her other hand held the light to hopefully reveal the criminal she had pursued this far.

Rei was gambling on a small dart gun doing the job. It was unknown if the dart could pierce the weird suit the redhead was wearing. It seemed skin tight and could zap electricity strong enough to damage electronics. But, no attempts had been made to damage it or the agent. If this did not work, Rei was going to have a very angry agent pointing a blaster in closer range at her.

As this encounter soon approached its climax, neither woman were aware of the danger stalking them. Alexandra came into view as she pointed her gun and light at Rei. "Put your hands up, Rei," she ordered, "I will not say it again."

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:17 pm

As expected the redhead, began to move closer once she was sure Rei was unarmed. The busty agent called out to the pirate to put her hands up. Rei somewhat complied, raising one of her hand up. [color=Red]I can’t move one of my arms above my head, I think its broken./color] She kept her dart gun hidden in the hand that was wrapped up close to her stomach. She tried to keep it immobile as the agent came closer, her eyes narrowed as the light sprayed over her body from the agent’s hand.

As soon as she thought she had the agent’s confidence, she would fake struggling to stand up. Though as soon as Rei stood up, the platinum blonde moved to point the point her dart gun at the woman in front of her. A single shot would determine if the pirate was victorious or the agent had captured another outlaw.

Unfortunately, Rei was never given the chance to fire. Tentacles descended at the darkness wrapping around the platinum blonde. Other tentacles focused on the busty, redhead agent. Hoping to capture her before she could react.

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next