View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Activation E-Mails 
Site Admin

Post Activation E-Mails
When you join this board by registering, you will be getting an e-mail with a link you have to follow to activate your account. Without doing so you will not be able to log in.

Please make sure you spell your e-mail address correctly

Please make sure you whitelist shokushu.com if you are using a spam blocker

Please make sure you look in your spam folder if you are using something like Hotmail or an ISP that filters on content

Some ISP's like Comcast, RR and intermittently AOL, will block our mails completely. Having our domain on your approved list may help the mail get through to you

Activation e-mails are sent out automatically and should be in your mailbox almost immediately. If they haven't arrived in an hour (to allow for backlogging at your mail server) they aren't likely to arrive in 24 hours or 48 hours. They don't wait for us to do them by hand, the script sends the e-mail out immediately.

If you don't get the e-mail, contact me stormbringer@shokushu.com from the same e-mail address you used to register here. Tell me what nick ID you used. I don't need your password or anything else. Then I'll activate your account manually, usually within 24 hours at most.

Mon May 28, 2007 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]