View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Question about the past. 

Post Re: Question about the past.
Well there was Niceman (cant say where he disappear to) Madison still with us, and there Shai, oh cant forget Dawn and The Count Alucard, lets see oh yes and LINNIS!!! oh how I Drool to find her on campus, she very well hidden, i think she carries a device around her neck to hide from me. heh

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I seem to recall that Madison, Dawn and Count Alucard were here when I arrived. Also Keahi, and I think Cassie? I think I'm "older" than Shai and Linnis, though. ;)

From what I heard, Shokushu started as a joint venture between Niceman and Stormbringer. Last we heard from Niceman, though, he was busy with RL stuff...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:38 pm
Site Admin

SHS started as a web site, nothing more. All that art by Niceman, most of the text by me. Probably 90% of what you see on the web pages is from those early days.

Well actually it goes back further than that by at least a year because the Spacegirl site preceded SHS and used to be an independent site hosted on a free server. And that was preceded by me starting writing stories about Spacegirl, which was preceded by my Tentacula stories at Galaxy of Terror, which were preceded by Niceman's tentacle art there and at other places. So SHS grew out of several earlier projects, probably as early as 1996.

We did have a database of 'students' and 'monsters' early on but it wasn't related to anything much. They just got a certificate when they registered. Anyway we quickly got involved with IRC but it was a year or two before the first SHS channel opened, which would have been when the real community started with a few people who we knew from #demonrape. So they would be the earliest 'residents' I guess.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 pm

What'll the cake look like? :D

And sure, Madison can be involved in holding a candle...or would it be the candle holding her down? :P

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The cake looks like Madison covered in whipped cream and cherries and the guests will all have their hands tied behind their backs when they eat it :twisted: :D :twisted:

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm

I poke my head in every once in a while, to show I'm not dead. :P

If I recall correctly, I joined around six years ago.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

I've been around for God knows how long. Longer that I should have. But I've only been consistent-ish since probably 2006?

Asao Yumi wrote:
Ten years? Longest lived tentacle fetish site ever? At least in English?

Asao reporting for candle holding duty! There's got to be a way we could make a thread out of that...

And I volunteer to eat the cake, if you know what I mean.

Also, Saffron seems the type who would take a big thick candle in the neithers for the happiness of everyone around her.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:35 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2