View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Questions I have about student concepts. 

Post Questions I have about student concepts.
I just recently came up with three new student concepts, but I'm not exactly sure if they would actually fit the student category. The basic idea behind two of the ideas is that the labs in conjunction with the school keep the girls in a state of suspended aging a.k.a they don't age. The third idea is more of an idea that the school would keep some girls around for a very long time. In order to better explain I'll write a brief synopsis of the characters down.

The Lab Assistant - A student who has passed through Shokushu's halls once all ready, but due to her usefulness the School now owns her lock stock and barrel. They have her assisting the labs with data collection on the various creatures that visit the campus. In order to carry these task out the labs have enhanced her stamina, and physical endurance based on data obtained from her sexual encounters. When on the job she wears a special suit designed by the lab to collect data. The suit is also equipped with technology that nulls out the inhibitors on the island. This way her enhanced endurance, and stamina doesn't go to waste. As she is a lab assistant she can not refuse to take part in experiments that the lab wishes to place her in.

As part of the agreement though these experiments can only be sexual in nature. Part of her payment is that the lab keeps her body in a suspended state of aging. Every few years however the labs will wipe her memory, as so she doesn't become burdened with unnecessary mental baggage. She is also required to pose as a student, and sleep with in the dormitory.

The Devious Prefect - A student who has passed through Shokushu's halls once all ready, but due to her usefulness the School now owns her lock stock and barrel. Unlike most of the infinite students the university has roaming about. She actually choose to become one for the fact she didn't want to leave the school. The school rather perplexed with this struck a deal with her. She would be able to stay, if she became a head girl. Unfortunately for them she had no interest in such a position. Instead she agreed to be a prefect instead.

She doesn't have a specific head girl she serves under, as she prefers to serve them all. She is a student who specializes in punishment, which suits her just fine as she is a sadist. All though a sadist she knows her place, and how to be submissive to those above her. Unlike the head girls who would rather leave punishment in the hands of creatures, and leave. She will actual stick around and watch the creature work on punishing the girl. This is of course only when the encounter comes to the basement, or the creature request she stick around in other areas. She is also part of the student recovery squad. A task force who specializes in capturing students who try to escape, as such they are given special uniforms which null out the effects of the islands inhibitors. This allows them to use any abilities they might have to their full potential. Use of the suit is through authorization only, and use with out authorization results in sever punishment.

As part of her agreement with the school she is not allowed to leave under any circumstances, can not refuse orders from head girls or the head master himself. She is also required to arrange meetings between students and creatures, or use herself to sate their carnal desire. In return the school and labs keep her body from aging.

Destined Student - A student who has passed through Shokushu's halls once all ready, but due to her usefulness the School now owns her lock stock and barrel. Unlike most girls Shokushu uses her as a promotional tool, as she will appear in pamphlets or on the universities intergalactic website. She was kept due to her original popularity with most of the creatures. Instead of letting her go the University sent her to the labs where her memories of her time at the University were wiped, and her body was reversed aged to that of a freshman entering the university. This happens every four years, as so the school can continue to use her.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Post Re: Questions I have about student concepts.
Hmmm.. all of these are quite unusual, so you will have to wait for a mod/admin to say their piece I think..

Number one is basically a student who specializes in being a lab victim. I think the concept can work without the unique background. Maybe the NICE crew discovers that her nervous system reacts to strong stimuli in intersting ways (or something like that), and thus she gets taken away for experiments more often.

The second one looks a bit like a shortcut to prefecthood without having to earn it. I am not sure if that is OK or not. The bit about her being intended as a headgirl seems a bit too much, I think..

I don't see anything wrong with the last one, in fact Shokushu probably need someone like her. I believe that role is supposedly occupied by former headgirls and prefects, but I could be wrong.

I don't think any of the concepts are bad (because they are not :) ), but I think maybe they ought to establish themselves in play, instead of being premade.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:17 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

All seems a bit over complicated to me and a lot of it seems to assume that the students have some say in what happens or some power to negotiate with the school.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 am

Well since this thread s all ready here I might as well use it for its purpose. This is just a very rough concept, but how does the campus handle death? The reason I ask is due to a recent concept I had for a character. The concept is very simplistic...at least I think it is. The character in question has all ready died and been brought back to life. Not the type of back to life where she winds up as a zombie. More like a second chance at life sort of deal, but due to terms of her "resurrection" She is more or less a unique student at shokushu. Well not even sure she would qualify as a student. Yeah obviously need some clarification on this one.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Like she was considered medically dead?

How long would she have been considered dead?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat May 08, 2010 8:35 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, she would be considered dead by medical terminology. That sort of happens when your killed by you fiancee` before your wedding night. Not very long at least a week or so in time enough to have her declared dead on earth. I'm not sure if the labs do resurrections, or that a former prefect might of done some necromancy. You know something connected with the university to place her on campus. I'm not sure due to the circumstances of her resurrection that she might need something to stay alive, or just be normal with maybe an oddball side effect or two.

Sat May 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Here something you could think about, being Medically Dead the human brain can survive up to 7 minutes after that brain damage starts, within that time from the time your heart stops you are pronounced dead you could claim your medically dead but revived within the 7 minutes but there have been cases where the mind have survived up to 30 minutes with victims in icy water that suffered no brain damage, so i hope this info helps some Ike Haw

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 08, 2010 8:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Actually that does help calidare. Considering she will probably be killed by her fiancee on the eve of her wedding. The paramedics could be in league with shokushu, so she would be pronounced dead at the scene and the placed into an ambulance. The hospital only being a few minutes away...maybe that should be morgue. Then begins the revival process using nanite technology, as she is placed in a stasis pod conveniently shaped like a coffin. During the trip to shokushu the nanites and cryo tube combo keep her brain working, and repair any damage done to her body. She is then dropped off at the labs where they finish her resurrection, and due to being brought back to life she is obligated to attend shokushu university under a different name of course. Can't have students actually going back to earth looking for her. My other thought is for a clone of her to be made, but that can easily be used as a substitute for her burial, or her parents might just be firm believers of cremation.

Sat May 08, 2010 10:30 pm
Site Admin

Yanno, I am seriously thinking that this isn't the right roleplay for you since you seem incapable of playing it as it is. It's hardly the first time I've come across players who want to go beyond the theme of a world to make themselves stand out and they usually end up getting kicked out. So here's a clue...

Either:

1. Play this game like everyone else

or

2. Go away

Sun May 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Yeah, that sounds like something more suited to ADD, with some changes.

My suggestion: Make it so it's the nanites that's keeping her going. Remove/shut down the nanties, she falls over dead again. Or take a page from Ghost in the Shell and give her a prostethic body. But either way, she isn't going to be qualified to join the SHS student body.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun May 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile WWW

Have to agree with Madison and Mr. Stormbringer. I don't think what you are coming up with is...needed on campus. There are a lot of reasons for this, but the main one I can think of right on top of my head is, having to HAVE to do something on campus is not what Mr. Stormbringer had in mind. Of all the 6 years or so I have been here, the best thing that I know of is the ability for the person to decide on what they can do on campus. And for you to bring up a path that a person HAS to follow is something no one should have to choose on a site like this. Having the ability to have the freedom is best.

I have read most of what you have asked for Ike, and I do not think anyone of them are suitable for SHS. Trying to get recognized on campus simply for ideas isn't something I generally approve of. the reason is if you aren't willing to work for it, then you shouldn't receive any. The fact that you have ignored Mr. Stormbringer's warning, and haven't even ASKED anyone of the mods if the ideas are reasonable is something I can't look past. Things like this should be ran through with the Headmaster first, Mr. Stormbringer mainly since Mr. Niceman isn't here, or at least the Mods. Constant disregard for Mr. Stormbringer's warnings will not get you far on campus.

Could you at least try to be a bit more minded regarding your posts next time? I don't think Madison or Mr. Stormbringer is as nice as I am when it comes to stuff like this.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed May 12, 2010 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]