View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Some questions 

Post Some questions
Okay, so we know from a previous thread that students can't be introduced futa or otherwise exotic, but what about changes? Could circumstances lead to a student's body changing, at least temporarily?

Also, what do slimegirls like Madison fall under? Monster? SFA? Completely unplayable? These would be good things to know, in case they come up. Wouldn't want to accidentally break any rules.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Post Re: Some questions
I believe body alteration is now off limits due to students changing into things like cat-girls and its a slippery slope. So I think its just off limits period. Now sure where Madison would fall but based on all I've read monster category now?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:03 pm

I think it has been said that students may have minor alterations in the lab and such, but those are only temporary. Not 100% sure though, so I would ask a mod if the issue arises.

Madison started out as a student, became a head girl, then became the head of security and got changed into her current form, AFAIK.

I guess a normal slimegirl would be a monster (maybe a SFA if she is more girl than slime?).

Oh, and welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 pm
Profile YIM

FlashOfSonic wrote:
Also, what do slimegirls like Madison fall under? Monster? SFA? Completely unplayable?

In my view, you're asking the wrong question. Here are some good questions:

Can I create a monster who is a slimegirl?: Answer: Yes.
Can I create a student who is a slimegirl?: Answer: No.
Can I create an SFA who is a slimegirl?: Answer: I think so.

Really, the most important thing is what sort of roleplay you want to do with your character.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Quote:
I think it has been said that students may have minor alterations in the lab and such, but those are only temporary.

I'm alright with temporary changes, but it'd probably be best for a mod to clarify anyway. :P Not only do we need to know if they're allowed, we need to know how long they can last. Also, I was thinking of having changes caused by monsters.

Quote:
Madison started out as a student, became a head girl, then became the head of security and got changed into her current form, AFAIK.

I guess a normal slimegirl would be a monster (maybe a SFA if she is more girl than slime?).

Again, it'd be best for a mod to clarify. But I'm leaning toward the monster theory.

Edit: Seeing that Dendrite is a mod, my slimegirl question is answered. The alterations question is still open, though.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:40 pm

No perminant changes.

As for my character, she is a unique case. She is in charge of both students AND monsters. Thus her form lets her get out any monster's grasp.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 am
Profile WWW

How long can changes last then?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:36 am

She'd be the one to answer but my guess would be just for that thread?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:39 am

Not longer then the RP. And even then, they can't be extreme transformations.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:39 am
Profile WWW

Okay, now I have another question. What about egg laying/impregnation? How's that work, or is it even allowed? If it is allowed, what happens to the child/offspring?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:06 pm

No impregnation, no children period.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:12 pm

what about egg laying?

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:17 pm

No.

It's all in the rules.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

Hmm - on that note, it might be helpful to have the rules thread stickied at the top of all boards, in the announcements section. Currently it's only occupied by a now rather old thread about new boards, whereas you'd only find the rules thread if you were actively looking for it.

Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]