View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Character Concepts MK II 

Post Character Concepts MK II
To many concepts for characters going on in my head, or I just have laying around in documents. I'm just curious what others think of them and to gauge the water slightly on how interested some people are in them. Seeking help on further refining the concepts to bring them more in line with the proper settings, and fleshing them out more.

Warning to those who read beyond this point. These concepts are either half backed, near completion or just out there. You have been warned.

Ashley Yumei Tanikawa - A student who was created based on concept of memory from the nintendo ds game trace memory. This mixes in the idea and concepts of cults with the character. Basic background is that her parents belonged to a government funded research team in memory research. Government disguises the researchers as a cult and later raids them accusing them of being terrorist. Ashley is then shacked up with an aunt until she receives a letter from her parents asking her to come to shokushu. Upon arrival and questioning the university staff, she finds out her parents were never part of the university staff. This leads to more questions.

Azami/Sara - From what I gather from what I have written down, Sara is an oddity. She appears to be a more outdoors type of character with a tinge of naturalist in her behavior. In short she likes being naked or in form fitting clothes and being outside.

Mystical student - The character concept or rather model is based off of Matou Sakara from Fate stay/night. Essentially the characters mystical potential is seen as a threat by her big sister, so plans are set into motion to get rid of said character. This eventually leads to the character being enrolled in shokushu.

Genetic Lineage - The character only exist as a colored piece of lineart. Essentially she is born from selective genetic breeding. Her family for generations have sought out superior genes and at times in breed to preserve certain genetic qualities. Was originally considered to business rivals with another family who had sent there daughter to shokushu, this was planned to be the matsumotos. Unsure where this would actually go in the long run. Alternatively possibly sent to the university to the university to find new genes, or to test out how a selectively breed human handles the creatures on shokushu.

Assistant - This is more a specific character focused concept. A woman who has been vera's assistant before the head girls arrival on the island. Vera's family finds out that the character has been the one responsible for slowing down the acquisition of the head girls assets on earth. To remedy this situation they send her to shokushu. Upon arrival she appears before vera in hopes of continuing her duties to the woman.

Mint - Another concept that exists only as color line art. Mint is part of the ADD mechanized division. Essentially she pilots robots, power armor the sort of stuff the ADD would use to raid a heavily fortified ship, or slave pen. Is known as mint due to the mint color of her uniform.

Reisz - this is based on the character model of the same name from the seiken densetsu and seiken densetsu 3 games. A more recent concept character and its a toss up in the air as there are a few concepts around her.

Reisz Arena - A student who was often loaned to the arena. During her time at shokushu she became a fan favorite. This also woke up the warrior blood that flowed through her veins. After graduation she becomes a perminate resident of the arena, and is modified so her body can take more punishment physically and sexually. Is allowed to move around the arena more then other Arena slaves. This is mostly due to her loyalty to the arena and the fact she needs to move around for special vip request. At times tasked with helping those new to the arena lifestyle adjust to the lifestyle.

Reisz outlaw/servant - Was once a reluctant recruit of the ADD who wanted to do nothing with the organization and its hypocritical views. Captured during an operation and was never rescued. Reisz is modified with an anti-aging syrum which stops her biological aging, and she earns the nickname eternal beauty. Works as a mercenary and takes pleasure in stopping ADD activity. Loyal servant to her owner.

ADD Agent - based on an image from a youtube video. An agent who is possibly part of the ADD special operations branch, or the ADD equivalent of SWAT. I'm really unsure since I haven't sat down to flesh out the concept yet.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Post Re: Character Concepts MK II
Quote:
Azami/Sara - From what I gather from what I have written down, Sara is an oddity. She appears to be a more outdoors type of character with a tinge of naturalist in her behavior. In short she likes being naked or in form fitting clothes and being outside.

If you are planning on a lot of monster encounters, this one will probably do the trick fastest (well, with the possible exception of the gladiatrix). Also, one of my characters might want to introduce her to some like minded people at some point :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:58 pm
Profile YIM

Well like I said Sara is out of left field. I'm starting to think she was a character designed for the tramps, which would explain some of her personality quirks. The problem is that she is really out there in left field for me. Well its hard to explain so I'll just post what I have for her current personality.

Sara's personality

Sara can be considered a naturalist. She is the type of person who would rather sing in the rain, while others run for shelter often calling the rain nature’s “shower”. Due to her love of the outdoors she has a lot of survival knowledge about being out in nature, and has some first aid experience. Fending for herself has made her an otherwise excellent cook. Her attire when cooking might seem odd to most people, as she prefers to cook just wearing an apron. Being a person who is comfortable with whom she is and her physical appearance; she dislikes people who are not okay with the fact of being naked or feel clothing is required for everything. To this extent she is all ways trying to get others to shed their clothing in some manor or another. If she sees it rather useless and the person is unwilling to budge, she will put something on but it will just be enough to relax the other person.

I'm not even sure what type of background this type of character would have. In fact looking at the word document, the only thing not done about this character is the background. It just hit me why this character seems odd to me. Sara feels too bold in well every regard. At this rate I'm pretty sure her personality would be well it only right to feel good during sex, and pretty much from a odd logic standpoint be okay with being attacked by monsters. Heck she might even try to get others into it or something. Like I've repeated myself a few times Sara is odd at least by my standards.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Well, I think being comfortable with your own sexuality does not render anyone immune to being afraid of monsters. Anyway, whether she makes a good character to you or not is up to you and how you would play her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:23 pm
Profile YIM

And to be honest, they're not supposed to enjoy being raped by monsters.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:57 pm
Profile WWW

Reviving this thread, since I don't feel like making a new topic, and I honestly need opinions and feedback on these ideas. There are for once no student concepts in this batch as I'm finally happy with what I have going right now at the school. These concepts branch out more into the realm of space and the ADD.

Blind Agent: As the title of this says the agent would be blind. The idea is that an overdose of a drug used by slavers caused her to go blind. Its unsure if the character would ever regain there sight. In order to see, the agent uses special eye ware which translates images from sonar and magnetic waves and other data into a sort of image for her. Due to her blindness her other sense are increased slightly.

eragonic: A species which has evolved from dragons and elfin inter species breeding. Character is from a royal family and was present when her planet feel into an anarchy planet where crime and the such run things. After her fathers death her mother tries to get the planet under control and out of the underworld council who actually runs things. Only allowing the police force to make bust and laws passed to make it seems the royal family is still in control. One of these Underworld bosses puts her mother in place by having her and her sisters raped in public view of everyone. The character is left alone due to her young age at the time. Her mother becomes obsessed with getting back at her humiliation and that of her children. Waging a secret war against this one boss, while turning a blind eye to the others for there aid in her war. Character grows up admiring this boss, and eventually enters the underworld dealings either as an apprentice type character, or having formed her own power base on the planet going under an alias. Other idea is that she challenges her mother for the throne under the fact her mother has become insane with destroying this one person/being and has allowed the other bosses to run rampant. This leads her to taking her own mothers life.

Outlaw: The character grows up on a colony world of some sort when it is raided by pirates/slavers. The character is sold into slavery and is eventually brought by a scientist looking for disposable test subjects. Character in infused with self replicating nano machines which boost the characters abilities to those of a human at the peak physical condition. Breaks free by killing the scientist and destroying a good chunk of his research after making a personal backup, becomes an intergalactic mercenary. Wears earnings which store blueprints for her clothes and a set/sets of armor. The earnings are meant to work like miniaturized replicators from star trek allowing these items to be materialized, as long the earrings are worn. Currently unknown how the nano machines, armor, and earrings work together though.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:31 am
Site Admin

Can't see any real reason to exclude a blind person except that advances in medecine etc would be quite likely to cure such. The other two wouldn't be causing waves if used in self-cantained space scene where most things are ok but would need more consideration if proposed in detailed form as potential ADD or SFA

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]