View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Anti-monster Student? 

Post Anti-monster Student?
I had a great idea for a character for Shokushu High School but I was a bit unsure if it would be approved by the moderators/people on the site, so I decided to post it here. Now, I want to create a character which is... sort of the opposite of my first character, Vanessa.

Being born half-monster, half-human (we'll call this character 'A') for now, finally returns to her birthplace: Shokushu. While she will act as a 'student' and therefore be off limits to the monster-only areas, she has a very peculiar power that allows her to drain the abilities of monsters upon physical contact. It would only make the monsters temporarily weak, but it would also allow 'A' to use the powers a certain amount of times before it runs out. She is allowed to renew those powers as long as she re-establishes contact with said monster. 'A' will actively seek out monsters by posing as a weak, vulnerable girl. Then, when she steals the abilities when she has sex with them. Her reason for stealing these powers is unknown... does she want to use these powers against the girls of Shokushu, or does she want to follow in Vanessa's footsteps and save the girls from these hordes of monsters?

Anyway, that was my character concept. But like I said earlier, I wanted to run this idea through before I actually went to create it.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:22 am

Post Re: Anti-monster Student?
Nope. Have to be fully human or fully monster. Pregnancies cannot occur on Shokushu.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:46 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]