View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Shokushu story arc? 

Post Re: Shokushu story arc?
I was thinking that was well, but some how the students will have to tricked into the places...

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:33 pm

There are plenty of monsters that turn into humans. They could lure the girls to these secret places. Maybe there could even be a scary house set up. It would scare the students, and allow monsters to snag some girls away while right in front of their friends- all while the friends don't suspect a thing.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

The Festival & How it works:

Okay Summer festivity. To make things a little lively amongst the students. A group decided to host an event provided by the support of the staff. As long as it welcomed all and had strong safety margin it could be held. Though the committee had no idea what do at first Machi, some how sucked up into the committee gave the idea of a summer festival Japanese style. To make it more welcoming Crosplay was aided as well as a hunted house, along with several events that appeal to other students interest. Like Martial arts, swimming, volley ball, base ball, football/soccer, and other sports. Karaoke, fashion contest a shrine maiden dance, a sword dance. And many more.

There will be hidden area’s too which monsters can take their victims too for safe measure. Also the hunted house is a monster zone allowing them to move and take girls to their leas sure without arousing suspicion. As would the crosplay if they where to leave the house. Other area’s that are vacated can be used as hot spots for sex. Each student participating can depict what is happening to their disgersion, and point of view. Their will be fire works manned by staff for the final event.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:17 am

Sounds like a great idea. I just have a few questions. Did you mean to say cosplay, or is this an event where girls dress up as their favorite male characters? Also, do monsters that can pass for students (or humans in costumes) get to participate in the events, or are they just allowed in for the sex? I think it would be really fun to set up a soccer game with a few monsters on either side, who would have to forfeit if they got caught using their powers. Of course the prize would be the other team's regular players.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 am

^
I'd love the idea of a competitive soccer game with unknowing things at risk! :)

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:30 am

I meant cosplay, its a spelling error on my part. But yeah monsters who look like students can participate in regular activities as well, provided like you said don't get caught using their powers. The idea is for the monsters to walk around and pick girls they want without giving themselves away while the student body(No pun intended here) overall has a good time. The event would only last two days if that.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Take it from me. Sweeping, long-term narratives are notoriously hard to coordinate around here.

Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2