View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Shokushu story arc? 

Post Shokushu story arc?
I was wondering if we could get a wide-span 'story arc' going at Shokushu. This could spice up Shokushu for a while! For instance, students banning together under a guise called the Student Leadership Club. This would give the Club an excuse to go out and 'explore and test their characters to become better leaders', while actively searching out for the reason that monsters roam Shokushu. This would require monsters to have another goal other than attacking the girls on the island, so the students have a reason to fight back.

Of course, the 'story arc' would still follow Shokushu guidelines, meaning the students will lose against monsters during encounters, and the Club could possibly get disbanded at the end of the story arc by the school administration or the head girls.

This idea would have to be approved of first, then we as a community could pull together and solidify the plot of this story arc.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Post Re: Shokushu story arc?
I'm sorry, but the students were never ment to "Fight back" against the monsters, as it's ment to be a resort for the monsters. Not to mention the students that actually get targeted by the monsters are in the severe minority. 90-95% of the students there, to them, it's just a school on a tropical island. I just see this as just not really being feisable, I'm afraid.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:32 pm
Profile WWW

Well, that was why I was suggesting a club, because it would incorporate students who are actually attacked. It could be a club consisting of as little as 3-5 students, depending on who wants to get involved in it. While students aren't intended to fight back, there's nothing that actually prohibits it, so long as the monster(s) always win, right?

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:06 pm

I think I see what your saying, like a club or group of girl investigating monster sightings? That could be kind of intreasting accually. but I believe Mady is right if more students learned about monsters it could be desvistating lol since students are here to be offerings right?

But I could see it being like the SHS student tabloids or photo club lol no body would be live that nonsense lol since odd are each monster sightings are out of focus like big foot lol

How big of a student population are we looking at on SHS? It must be pretty large? I always wondered?

Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Considering how he school higher ups typically denounce such accusations of monsters attacking students. Plus the students being in such minority, many not even taking into account what happened was real, most assume it was some type of nightmare. Only the ones willing to confront the school, and the monsters would be able to join. Not to mention fighting back on the girls halves pretty much means by this definition; trying to prove the attacks are happening, and expose the monsters, and the school. Only to fail and disband in the end.

Pretty much remove veil of ignorance to bring in the light of intelligence only to have the veil be an iron curtain. Its just another way for the girls to get rapped repeatedly, and give up and hope for a better future. which there isn't much of to begin with.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:10 am
Site Admin

The reason we opened up ADD, SFA, the Arena and the whole Space area was to give players wider options than simple monster rapes student roleplays. That gives those who want more variety somewhere to do it though of course, we have to keep them away from the school. There are still players who want simple, no consequences play.

Add in that students who meet monsters are not even supposed to remember it happening, which is something we have only lightly enforced. But widening out into a monster hunt obviously doesn't fit the concepts around which the roleplay is based. If we go down that road there's no real reason why the ADD should stay away, or why unlicensed monsters shouldn't appear and etc etc.

Going further, do you really suppose Madison would remain ignorant of the club's existence for more than 24 hours, given the surveillance abilities of which students remain unaware?

On another aspect of your posts, students are not prohibited from fighting back in actual encounters with monsters. We encourage them to. But unless in a mutually agreed and approved story, they do inevitably lose.

If you want a wider activity something like a nature club where students go out picking flowers and categorising them (poor example) but which unwittingly end up putting themselves into locations where they are more likely to get raped, would be a lot easier to approve.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:20 pm

Stormbringer wrote:
Add in that students who meet monsters are not even supposed to remember it happening, which is something we have only lightly enforced.

I'm interested in this subject. Could you provide a link to where I could read up on this a bit more, please?

Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:49 am

From here.

Under "Character Restrictions": • Monsters and students do NOT sit on a sofa kissing and cuddling. Students are terrified and monsters are aggressive. Monsters don’t have to be mindless savages, but they aren’t gentle and pleasant to be around. Students don’t have to be hysterical with phobia, but they shouldn’t be complacent either. It should be the same as if a wild animal suddenly came into a girl’s room. She’s not going to go “Ho hum, would you get out of here so I can do my homework…” Note: There are several creatures on the board that use aphrodisiacs in attempts to make their victims more willing. Monsters who choose to use this or similar techniques are not in violation of the rules HOWEVER, after the encounter has taken place the student should not be having day dreams about their monster rapist. They should be A) Furious B) Petrified or C) Having forgot all about the encounter.

It's the closest I found that says that.

Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:09 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

It was a part of the original concept of the roleplay and may not have survived in written form but in general terms girls were expected to believe it was more a bad dream than reality. This is the baseline and not strictly followed but remember there are several hundred NPC students here who do NOT believe the monsters are real.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Would it be okay to do a summer festival for the entire school

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:42 pm
Site Admin

Can't see why not but it would need to have some structure and plan approved by the Mods ahead of time. That means normal school-type activities not a cover for revolution. If it includes an opportunity for monsters to have their own field day, so much the better ;)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:03 pm

I'm actually writing up the plan now and will be posting or sending it to the mods for approval as soon as I get it all laid out right. It defiantly evolves the monsters, its going to be a tad tricky keeping their actions unnoticed.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:07 pm

That would be a bit of a problem then, as they cannot reveal themselves to the NPC population...

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:55 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah thats what I;m trying to figure out, should there be lightly populated area's in which they can move more easier without exposing themselves.... OR it could be costumes added to the Festival itself as part of A crosplay contest. So some of them could walk around in their true forms without causing an alarm.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:03 am

Always select changing rooms, classrooms not in use, supply closets...

Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next