View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A few things for people with multiple Characters. 

Post A few things for people with multiple Characters.
These are suggestions for people who have multiple accounts for multiple characters.

Multi-login: A feature that allows a person to log in to multiple accounts, and switch between them. Essentially this to make it easier for a person to post who has multiple characters. Instead of login out and re login back in with a different account. This allows a person to click on multi-login once they are logged in on one account and able to switch between accounts they've logged in.

Signatures: I've noticed signatures have a limit of 5 urls allowed in them. It might be a good idea to expand this to allow people to list characters in there signature, if they don't use multiple accounts, along with links back to the roleplay listen thread for those characters.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Post Re: A few things for people with multiple Characters.
You'll have to talk to Stormbringer on that one, as that requires changes to the forum structure I believe.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: A few things for people with multiple Characters.
Maybe you would like to write it as a plugin for phpBB. Personally I take the board as it is, I don't hack the underlying code.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]