View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Clarice's Scores~ 

Post Clarice's Scores~
Finished
Coming Out of the Closet (Dendrite)
Just when she thought that it was a normal day going to class, Clair finds herself face to face with a creature she can't hardly see in a closet. Worst yet is that the monster seems to find her cute!

School Project (Kanoe & Spectre)
Clair finds herself stuck with a dark witch and the project they have to do is like a sick joke. But as it continues on into Kanoe's room, Clair can't help but find the woman attractive. As it becomes more personal and more into contact, Clarice is begginning to think that she may have a her first love on campus. But as their 'love' blossoms...the never ending threat of monsters comes and rears its ugly head.

Two Great Minds One greater will (Keemari)
Clarice finds that skipping class and your still going to learn one way or another. This 'teacher' named Keemari instructs her and becomes her mentor for magic usage. Of course there is never a sure good thing and sooner rather then later the poor girl is begging for his cock.

Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Keemari & Kanoe)
Clarice gets herself into trouble when she introduces Kanoe to her sensai in magic teachings. Now it's not when she can learn anymore... it's if she can ever channel again.

Playing with His Food (Kanoe & Paul Epsis)
Caught in a fix, kanoe seeks out shelter from a monster and finds herself in the arms of her lover. But the monster seems to already have a bear hug around Clarice... and she doesn't even know it until it's too late.

The Voice (Spectre)
What was worse then not being able to hear or see her first monster with Kanoe? Being caught alone with the creature and having an unwilling conversation that turns ugly.

Birthday Wishes~ (For Kanoe)
On such a special day, Clarice surprises Kanoe with a gift that seems to keep on giving.

The Spider's Burrow (Miss Steel)
Deep in the burrow, a spider tortures Clarice for any deriving information she could use against Kanoe. Unwilling to do anything to hurt her beloved, it becomes a battles of wills to see who will crack first.

Klutz Descending A Staircase (Violett)
You wouldn't think Clarice as the heroic type really. But surprise surprise, she saves a young girl from 'certain death'. Now the girl is clinging to her for dear life and Clair will probably never catch a break. But perhaps, just perhaps...she may not mind having a friend for once.

Chemistry Accidents
Caught up in rage, Ally seems to get mixed up with Kanoe and both come to an udnerstanding that they could elarn from each other. Only problem is that when she meets Clarice, family wrong doings may make or break a possible relationship Claire lost so long a go with her cousin.

Delicate Magic (Kanoe & Aurora)
Trouble never ceases to follow Kanoe. Now caught up in a sexual engage with a priestess, the only thing Aurora can pray for is for Clarice not to tear her apart.

Training (Keemari)

Unwelcomed Visitor (For gguy123)

Taking Revenge (Siferus & Kanoe)

Magical Practice (Aegir)

Avoiding Trouble Causes Trouble (Vera)

ONGOING.

The Morning After (Diana Varnia & Vera)

I Do? (Kanoe)

Bittersweet Revenge (Siferus)

Dead.

A Lone Visit to the Dorms (Cukoo)

Full Circle (Spectre & Kanoe)

Scouting for another victim (For Kin Sasaki)

Food Fight! (Open for All.)
Food being used as a weapon to the extreme. Clair sees the error of ways by having mashed potatoes shoved in her face...but atleast she's making new friends.

Insanity of the Goddess(For Clarice)

A Swimming Lesson (Sephriot)
Clarice gets caught in her most feared nightmare, having to be in seven feet of water. A monster traps her in the pools and she believes that she is going to drown. Why you may ask is poor Clair so scared and afraid? Its simple...she can't swim. And now the creature that ahs her is mocking taunting her with words and touches. Can Clarice hold out against the monster? Or will she fall prey like all the others?

A Walk Through the Woods...sure. (Czin)

Vision Test, imagination or nightmare? (Open to all)

First Day, First Rape (For Akkiguujin)
The first day of college is suppossed to be the most nervous yet most exciting day of the year. Unfortunatly, poor Clarice will find that she will not only lose her mother's embrace, but maybe something more precious.

Nightmare Come Alive (Diagar & Kazari)

Trying Some New Clothes, New Friends (Darwin, Kanoe)

Relaxing Afternoon (pelletierkp)

Last edited by Clarice on Thu May 27, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:53 pm

Must not have put me on there yet. I can only hope you keep taking those lovely electives. ;)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:06 pm

We finished our roleplay, hm? Unless you wanted an epilogue post or something? ^_^

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 pm

Post Re: Clarice's Report Card.
Update. ^^

Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Post Re: Clarice's Scores~
Meh, it's been a long time coming but update. Ugh... I hate doing this thing. Hehe.

Thu May 27, 2010 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]