View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The Menu 

Post The Menu
Alucard has found many delectable students to eat here on Shokushu. Hopefully, you will find them just as delicious!

Cassie, served in the Basement with nipple piercings and a leather outfit, and prepared with the usage of several bondage machines and a hearty dose of fear. A very spicy dish.

Diana, caught fresh in the Classrooms, served semi-nude and feetfirst with some gaseous aphrodisiacs. A delicious snack for the monster on the go.

Isabel Nittia, served in her Dorm room while writing some vampire fiction, is convinced to write about Alucard instead. A tasty late dinner indeed.

Jessica, on her first night at Shokushu, served naked, with Alucard using her empathic powers to its greatest advantage. A sweet little thing indeed.

Caroline, served at the Outdoor beach with seawater. Quite enjoyable, very refreshing for a monster who just got out of the sea.

Rose, served at the Outdoor beach, with her memories wiped afterward. A tasty girl, this student makes a great meal for any time of day!

Jag, served in the Gymnasium after being exercised. Great for a monster who's in a mood for a redhead.

Karissa, cleaned from a nice shower and made to feel fear. Served with two personalities, Karissa is a great meal.

Persephone Williams, an especially filling dish, one of the exceptionally few who have actually satisfied Alucard completely. You'll just want to eat her up!

Mizuho, served with struggling directly after a shower. This Japanese dish is one you won't want to pass up!

A donut-fed Nanaca, intercepted Outdoors after oversleeping. A great breakfast to start a great day!

(Many more to come soon! I'm only posting the ones I've finished so far, in order of starting dates.)

Last edited by The Count Alucard on Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:03 am
Profile YIM

Well, being the gruesome 'chef d' excellence' you are, who do you recommend? Heh heh. 8)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

Hey ALucard.... you forgot to include Elise and Beth. I am roleplaying with Caroline, Beth and Jag right now.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:04 am
Profile YIM

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:06 pm

I may have moved halfway through, but I don't think I was dull.

*adds all those names to her "to-do" list*

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

Okay. If I've forgotten you, if you've completed an RP with me and are not on the list, all you need to do is send me a link to our RP via PM, 'kay? Thanks, and, my apologies for having forgotten you.

Keep in mind, this menu only contains completed RP's.

Also, if you'd like me to use a particular adjective or phrase in your "description" on The Menu, PM me with it, 'kay?

Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:36 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]