View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Susan Qin's student record 

Post Susan Qin's student record
Key:
Completed
Ongoing
Dormant. No activity in over a month. I'm always willing to restart a dormant thread.
False start. As above, but only managed a couple of rounds of posting before going dormant.
Dead. I'll only use this if there's no chance of a story continuing.
False start, dead. Combination of the two above.

Freshman Year:
A Common Dislike: After seeing Keemari drive some bullies away from their victim, Susan thinks she's found an ally and possible friend. That is, until she has run-ins with his "fan club" and his true form.
(There should probably be another monster story here, since A Common Dislike seems to have developed in a different way than I'd expected when I started Forms. (I may write an encounter between Susan and Kakumaoh to fill in this gap at some point.))
Forms: After being defeated by a monster in combat, and feeling that she was acting slower than she should have been, Susan goes into the woods to practice her martial arts. Then Miss Steel shows up, forcing Susan to put her skills to a more thorough test.
Solo Practice: Susan tries to get in some martial arts practice in the gym, but Siferus shows her that the building isn't as empty as she thought.
First Night Alone: Not wanting to be alone after her roommate disappears, Susan decides to spend some time in the common room, which leads to her meeting with Malina.
Harmless Creatures?: Another attempt at martial arts practice results in an encounter with a pixie, and then a few more, who offer to help Susan with a ritual that they say will transfer magic into her giving her an edge against the monsters. Not that they turn out to be trustworthy themselves...

Sophomore Year:
Roomies: Susan arrives in her room to find a new roommate: her high school friend and lover Linda! Except it turns out to be a trick by Aegir.
End of Summer: Attempting to forget the monsters for a while, Susan goes to the beach to relax. It might even have worked, if Lilac hadn't been there...
Study Break: Susan's attempts to get a program to work for class are interrupted by Markachi.
Two of a Kind?: Another trip into the forest to practice martial arts is interrupted. But this time it's another student, Ryu, who shows up unexpectedly.
Arrivals leading into Full Moon Waltz: At the prom only because attendance is mandatory, Susan encounters Vincent, a "student" at the "other college." Deciding to give him one dance rather than pushing him away completely, she finds that he seems nice enough, if rather too forward. At least, until he gets her alone...
Somnambulism 101: Awakened by someone trying to get into her room late at night, Susan encounters Pia sleepwalking in the hall. She decides to take the girl into her room for her own safety, but now how does she handle someone who's lost in a dream?
The Next Morning: After their night together, Susan and Pia get to know each other better over breakfast. An immediate sequel to Somnambulism 101.
No Such Thing as a Free Lunch: Work on a class assignment causes Susan to miss lunch at the cafeteria. Fortunately, the home-ec club is having a free lunch event open to all today. But why is no-one from the club present? And why is everyone getting so horny?
Double Time: Running practice at the track turns into a race when the Kiras twins use a fancy move to pass Susan. Then things develop from there.

Junior Year:
Damsel In Distress: Worried when Pia doesn't show up at a meeting they'd planned, Susan heads into the forest to find her. Her worries turn out to be completely justified, and she is soon helping her friend to recover from her most recent monster attack.
Snowy Holiday Fun: A freak snowstorm cancels classes for the day, and Susan is soon involved in a snowball fight. Fortunately, the weather will keep most monsters inside, and it'll be hard for any that are stalking students to hide against the snow, right?
Cramming for Finals: Susan was studying for her statistics exam when Slimer decides to study her rather closely...
Night Game: A substitute gym teacher makes Susan put away all the gym equipment by herself. Vael passes himself off as a helpful staff member to get her alone in the storeroom.
Another Practice Interrupted...: Edward encounters Susan in the forest while she's practicing her karate and decides to help her train. Of course, his help comes with a price attached.
Pia's Confessions: As their relationship becomes more serious, Pia feels that there are some secrets she can no longer keep from Susan. She arranges a picnic where she plans to tell everything... although she gets a bit distracted beforehand.
On the Hunt: A class assignment forces Susan to be on the beach alone at night. She knows the sort of things that are likely to happen, but she didn't expect a creature as apparently threatening as Varghulf to show up.
Enter the Swarm: Susan is among the students at a beach party celebrating some new facilities the administration has had set up. The facilities are, not coincidentally, set up not too far from the Cockwasps' nest. As long as they're with the group, the students are safe, but any that get separated...
Lola's New World: Boredom sends Susan into the common room, where she meets a new arrival to the campus. Admittedly, she and Lola seem quite different, but they might hit it off anyway.
Peckish: Birch encounters Susan while she's practicing her karate in the forest. At first, he only seems curious about what she's doing, but he needs nutrients which her body can supply.
Extra Practice: A gym teacher assigns Susan to try to get Merideth's volleyball skill up somewhere above 'a danger to herself and others'.
Tramps and Goddesses, Oh My!: While she isn't part of the Tramps and didn't have the time to add the club to her schedule, she could definitely make time for their party when Pia asked her. Despite the group's name, she hadn't really expected to get to know some of the other club members quite so intimately...

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Last edited by SusanQin on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:42 am

Post Re: Susan Qin's student record
Updated 4/26.

Character listing

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Updated 9/9.

Character listing

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 am

Updated 5/16.

Character listing

Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Updated 9/3.

Character listing

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:06 am

Updated 7/1.

Character listing

Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 am

Updated, after far too long, 4/17.

Character listing

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:19 am

Updated 11/1.

Character listing

Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:56 am

Updated 10/16, with almost no changes in the long gap.

Character listing

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]