View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Siferus' Hunts 

Post Siferus' Hunts
Here I'll list all the students I've hunted and ravaged.

C = Complete
U = Underway
W = Waiting to start
D = Dead
S = Suspended

The more stars a person gets, the more compelling the story and the more likely I am to ask that person to play again.

*: Terrible. Will not play with again. I don't expect to give anyone this.
**: Good. Looking forward to next time.
***: Great. Will play with again anytime.
****: Excellent. Will make time to play with them.
*****: OMFG! Can we play again now?!

Currently Active Roleplays:

SusanQin (U) Link: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3621

Solo Practice: Stalking Susan has proved to be rather entertaining, and watching her practice has proved to be arousing.

Diana Varnia (U) Link: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3619

Yearly Physical...Harassment: Diana gets a summons to get her physical done at the N.I.C.E Labs, only to find it to be a set-up. Siferus finds himself dazed and confused until Diana is sent to him.

Karen Hinase (U) Link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3656

No Studying Tonight: Karen, after a long day of classes, goes back to her dorm room to relax. What she doesn't know is there will be no studying or relaxing in this room tonight. Siferus is horny and has Karen in his sights.

Vanessa Trusdale (S) Link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3686

Attack by moonlight: Siferus sits perched upon the roof of the campus beneath the clear moonlit sky. Recalling memories of old, he gets an unexpected visitor, Vanessa. It's gonna be a wild night.

Dawn Portman/Vicki Keahi Tornaton (D?) Link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3154

New? Student: Siferus had been stalking Dawn for a while today and he has followed her to the beach. Lo and behold, the prey he had been hunting had led him to another playmate. Thanks, Dawn.

Shai Tanaka (U) Link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3731

Under The Moon: It's a warm summer night and Shai decides to go and play on the beach. Siferus gets stepped on as she runs to the waves to play. I swear it never fails....

Emmeline Whitaker (S) Link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3738

Along Came A Spider: Emi has just arrived on the island. Taking a hike in the forest in the evening, she encounters Siferus, who had had a bad day until now.

Saira Nejem (U) Link: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3706

Extra Training: Saira is staying after gym to work on her gymnastics, not doing so well. Siferus was amused watching her fall time and again, bet then he decides to amuse himself in another way...

Alice D (U) Link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3808

A Morning Run: Alice decides to go for a morning run. Too bad she decided to run through the forest, where the spider lie in wait.

Clarice, Kanoe (U) Link: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3794

Taking Revenge: Taking place right after "A revisit to a friend", Clarice sees her lover hanging in a silken cocoon in front of her eyes with a note attached challenging her to meet the horny spider. Little did she know that Kanoe would put herself into the mix, complicating things.

Mercy, Katarina Marseilles (U) Link: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3360

Finding Common Ground in Uncommon Circumstances: Mercy and Katarina meet in an awkward manner. After a short conversation, they roam the halls of the campus. Too bad for them as a giant spider is on the hunt, ready to attack at a moments notice.

Complete Roleplays:

Kanoe (C) ***** Link: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3651

Meditation: Kanoe, while walking to a spot to focus herself, wakes a spider burrowed in the sands and pays the price for it. He takes all night to make her pay for this outrage.

Kanoe (C) ***** Link: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3757

A Revisit to a Friend: Siferus is bored and can't stop thinking about the witch he had raped not too long ago. Kanoe. He decides to lure her to the rooftop and have his way with her once again.

Tessa Rajamaa (C) ***** Link: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3663

Poolside Lust: Tessa decides to go for a swim at the pool one day. Siferus changes her plans. Now she's swimming in a pool of lust and ecstasy.

Dead Roleplays:

Ami Miyazaju (D) Link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3602

A Walk in the Woods: Ami is walking through the woods alone (Never a good idea around here), not knowing what was lurking in the treetops.

Zoe Lewis/Malina May Ellensburg (D) Link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3615

Full Circle: Zoe, just returning from some much needed time away, takes a shower at the wrong place at the wrong time. Malina enters the shower area before the attack begins.

Kim (D) Link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3624

After Shower attack: Kim goes to her room to get into the shower while Siferus crawls into her room to get out of the pouring rain. Getting horny, he takes advantage of her.

Shannon (D) Link: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3625

One day, after class, Shannon stays for some tutoring. Professor Siferus decides to tutor her in some different ways.

Slayer Ayame (D) Link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3632

The thrill of things: Siferus challenges the slayer to a battle of wits and prowess.

Tessa Rajamaa: (D) Link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3741

Second Wet Lesson: It's raining again and Siferus is seeking to get out of it. He crawls into a dorm room. Tessa was showering when he arrived. Who knew the reunion of these two would take place this soon?

Zoya Silivasi (D) Link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3671

Frostbitten Nightfall: One cool summer night after Zoya returns from the showers, she finds a very large spider under the bed. She'll need another shower in the morning.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Last edited by Siferus on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:58 am, edited 10 times in total.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:14 am

Post Re: Siferus' Hunts
Updated for 12-22-08.

New format introduced. Enjoy.

If you decide to read these roleplays and have some feedback for me, please Don't hesitate to give it to me. Constructive criticism is like cash... Accepted right here.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Updated for 1-12-09

Hoping people are enjoying my work. *evil smile*

Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:05 pm

Updated for 2-1-09.

Sorry about the different colors, just trying a new style. Enjoy.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]