View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Narissa's Diary 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Narissa's Diary
Dear diary,

This'll be my first day here at Shokushu. I hope I can learn to be my own person here. ^_^

Sincerely,

Narissa

~Narissa~
P.S.Completed entries or role-plays will be written in P.S. with this color
~Narissa~

Entry 1

My Late Night Swim (Fornicuras)

Dear Diary,

For the slightest instant, I really wished it was just Troy and all I had to deal with was his changes and I could just pretend he was bi-polar.

Ya know, instead the whole monster thing and malboro thing . . . I'm still not sure if that Maloboro was there... >_>

Sin,
~N~

P.S. To do list: Nurse's Office, shower and kleenex-- lots of it.Oh and a magazine a boy bands with blonde hair to practice my new found love of dart throwing!

Entry 2
My Tentacular Encounter (Antipode)

Dear Diary,

"And it's liquid soap not shampoo!" Not the best course of thought, but anything to not even think about my last entry. Not with all the memories and sensation and sweet torturous orgasms that came with it, over and over again . . .

Crap. I just remembered.

Sin,

P.S.You know. . . I don't even remember much what happen. 'See you again' ? What's THAT supposed to mean?

~N~

Entry 3

My Mountainridge Encounter( Aegir 2)

Dear Diary,

Today I had the most BIGGEST desire to go hiking today and something had the HUGEST desire to enjoy the mountain with me. Or on me.

P.S. Note to self: Need more underwear. And find a take out number where I can order squid. Use knives instead of chopstick. X3 Payback!

Entry 4
My Time Past Curfew (Dendrite)

Deary Diary,

Note to self: Be less worried about mosquitos coming in the window and more worried about tentacles cumming in you.

Sin,
~Narissa~
Need new bug screen in window . . preferably electric wired.

Entry 5
My Rally Ravaging (NightBringer & Pia)

Deary Diary,

Today, I met a new friend at the Rally in the gymnasium earlier. But what about this other 'friend' I'm about to be introduced to?

He can do WHAT?!

Sin,

~Narissa~

Entry 6
My House Warming Gift (Saburo)

Deary Diary,

*sigh* After so many attacks, a girl could use a friend to talk to. But wouldn't that be a sign of dependence? Maybe this Saburo girl could help me out . . .

Sin,
~Narissa~
P.S. Hmm . . . That wasn't so bad~<3

Entry 7
My Test Retake with Siferus

Dear Diary,

Today, I had to retake a test in Biology after thinking that I studied the wrong chapter. It turns out, I have a different type of Biology to get aquainted with . . .

Sin.,
Narissa

Entry 8
My Dabble in the Arts (Kanoe)

Dear diary,

I haven't forgotten what that octopus did to me awhile back! Even now I'm having issue going day to day with the after effects! Can the woman of mystery that I've heard rumors about be just the teacher I need to help me in Shoku?

Sin,
~Narissa~
Not as dark and scary . . .am I growing a complex towards her?

Entry 9

My Devious Divinities (Seraph)

Deary Diary,

Today, my mentor and mistress wasn't available. Still not sure what keeps her busy liked that. Hmm . . . Anyways, I went to practice my mana sight when I found the strongest trail of it yet! And at the end, someone is making doubly sure I have a real respect for mana.

Sin,
Narissa.
Piercings?!

(OMG !!! TENTH ENTRY! :D )

My Volunteer Day (Forny)

Dear Diary,

Today, I'm heading over to N.I.C.E. Labs for an appointment I made . . . with any luck, I might find my old room mate . . . But something else finds me instead . . . make that TWO somethings

Sin,
Narrisa

P.S. Skip N.I.C.E. labs . . just go to the school nurse.

Entry 11

My Lessons In the Art (Kanoe)

Dear Diary,

There was much more to learn from the witch, Kanoe. And Much more for me to learn as an apprentice. She learns of my failure with a monster and shows me just what punishment is. This one on one with Kanoe would forever change our aspects to one another.

But am I really willing to pay the price demanded?

Sin,
Narrisa

P.S. Apperantly . . .that and much more. . . .

Entry 12

My Rainy Day(Wraith)

Dear Diary,
I just woke up from a terrible dream! Something happened but . . . The more I think of it, the less it gets clear . . . Something was woken up, not just me and . . . I don't know what has become of it.

Or me.

Sin,
Narrisa
P.S. Um . . . What just happened?

Entry 13

My Oppurtunity(Etolie & Princess Tidal)

Dear Diary,

Today I get to wear my new bathing suit! I hope Kanoe approves~. But it seems someone else might want to put their two cents into that ballot box.

Or Mines!

Sin,
Narrisa

Entry 14,

In the Danger Zone(Ishtar and Tinman)

Dear diary,

Today I meet with the student that knows magic back from the prom. (Funny I can only really remember that part. ) Today I see what she's made of, but a strange machine tries to find out the same of us!

Sin,
Narrisa

Entry 15,

My Interesting Encountrer (Aegir)

Dear Diary,

I thought I had seen the last of him and, in truth, it wouldn't bother me if I did. But anger boils faster than squid does . . . Too bad he doesn't appreciate the comparison. What price will I pay for forgetting someone that's been keeping tabs on me this whole while.

And I forgot my chopsticks! >A<

Sin,
Narrisa

Entry 16

My Friendly Gesture(Wraith)

Dear Diary,

I remember the dream! But . . . There's no way he would show again, that Wraith character . . . But the danger I find is much worst when he finds me. But when he finds that seed he's so eagerly left . . . Heads will roll

Sin,
Narrisa

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Last edited by Narrisa on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Narissa's Diary
Gigantic huge update in her journal~ :D

Wanna help her add some entries? Just send a pm :)

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]