View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Darklight Grimore, Chapter 6 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Darklight Grimore, Chapter 6
ONGOING THREADS

A Dance of Light (Prom) - Ishtar and Narissa

Blossoming Seer - Narissa

Exploration of Ice - Aurora - I HATE the N.I.C.E labs. I hate their technicians and their constant questioning of things I worked hard to learn, and they seem to think they can just 'buy' that knowledge from me. Well at least they provided a student to vent my annoyance on, and it turns out that student has an interesting secret of her own.

Taken under your wing - Diana Varnia A student with a (very) basic understanding of water magic, and a habit of day dreaming. A very entertaining combination.

Garden Delights - Elizia

COMPLETED THREADS

A Lesson in Power - Kanoe - It seems the Darklight Grimore picked well for its first use as a lure. Not only is Kanoe very susceptible to mana exposure she also seems very skilled in pleasuring others. Further reading of the Darklight Grimore revealed teaching at the hands of a monster that calls itself Natsuki. During the middle of the entertainment I cast a advanced level compel spell and it is currently lying dormant in her mind. Sooner or later I will decide to call on it, and all the entertainment it could bring.

A Spell-binding tome - Ishtar - A good test of the usage of the Darklight Grimore as a lure for a random student. It started out as a fairly simple exercise, but in the end the blue haired student Ishtar proved to be not only very entertaining but very willing once pleasure started to run rampant through her body. Definitely a student to keep an eye on with the potential for future encounters.

Devious Divinities - Narrisa - A lack of attention on my part lured something very entertaining to the clearing I consider home. Although usually inattention in magic is bad, in this case it was something very very good. Narrisa turned out to be fairly easy to manipulate into providing entertainment, and no doubt that will only get easier the next time we meet.

Unexpected Tutor - Vera - I didn't know one of the Head Girls practices magic, and not only that she also showed me a new way to use it. I had originally intended to simply give her a lesson in magic and leave, but her needling of me ensured that first I had to demonstrate just what I am capable of.

A Harsh Light - Ryu - I haven't forgotten about Ryu, and since she seems to have been causing some annoyance to a teacher I decide to step in and teach her proper discipline.

Divine Assistance - Rahs

Extracurricular studies - Pia - A very nice catch by the Darklight Grimore. Not only was Pia very entertaining initially her natural ability in a particular type of magic, Voluptarius, or sex, to be precise, promises to make her very entertaining.

Angel's Domain - Kanoe - Kanoe was such a entertaining witch I couldn't help but use a combination of a compel spell and her body still being asleep to lure her into my garden. And once she was inside the real entertainment can begin.

FROZEN/DEAD THREADS
The Fallen - Free Once Again - Risa - Not only did this student free me from my prison, she also provided some entertainment as a welcoming gift.

Heavenly pleasures - Ryu & Niamhain - It seems I picked a good spot to study the newest additions to the Darklight Grimore, not only did I get some entertainment from this it also provided a excellent chance to try out the newest additions to the Darklight Grimore.

Stroll - Zilva - Sometimes the world throws something unexpected your way, and that in itself can be even more entertaining than a carefully planned encounter.

A good book is so hard to find - Iruma - Another source of entertainment thanks to the Darklight Grimore. A quick (well for me at least) fuck followed by a night of entertainment due to the usage of an enchantment on her clothes.

Whiner - Ivie - It seems an arrogant spoiled student wandered off into the forest in a huff at the school. She needed to be taken down a few pegs and realise just how 'noble' her stay is going to be.

The Darklight Grimore - Ivy

A Clash of Literature - Raven It seems the Darklight Grimore isn't the only artefact of power in this school, and it seems the other book thinks I am weak. That is an assumption I had to correct.

Lament of Angels - Airi I had never expected something here to make me regret offering that deal, to regret my actions that led to my fall. But this students voice has done just that. Of course I had to give her something enjoyable back, well something more than a minor magical bauble.

Shifting Souls - Diana - Spotting a soul that somehow shifted from being easily visible to nearly undetectable I decided to investigate just how a student managed such a feat without magic. After discovering the reason the second mind, Lucia, inside the students body deliberately taunted me. Of course the moment she did that I had to punish her, and that punishment just happened to also occur to the proper mind of the body, Diana. Oh well.

*Currently untitled* - Elise - After spotting this student's soul pleasuring herself just after class it soon becomes apparent that this nymphomaniac will just love being at this school.

"I was right!....oh bollocks, I was right..." - Gwendolyn

A Special Flower Blooms - Rein

Untitled - Delia

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Last edited by Seraph on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:19 pm
Profile YIM

Post Leriana's Diary
*Note. Rather than have each of my characters having a different location for their RP records I will just have each of them post that list into the same thread.*

Ongoing Threads

Proper Manners and Discipline - Ryu

Dress Problem - Nene Jin

The new kid at SHS - Alisha

Dead Threads

A new model - Gwendolyn

Bending Curfew - Katarina

A Perfect Model - Dokima

Testing the Waters - Katya (Leriana's Prefect Thread)

Official tour - Mirela

Teachers Assistant - Laele

Completed Threads

-None-

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu May 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Post Re: Darklight Grimore, Chapter 6
Ongoing Threads

MR Mission 007: Hand-to-Hand - Minerva

Completed Threads

Squad Building - ADD Squad (Kanoe, Minerva, Natsuki)

Dead Threads

Hunter vs Hunter - The Silverbeasts

Day Breaks - Lira and Rahs

Coincidental Tests - Xui Ta

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Thu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]