View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Black and White Stripes Across Space 

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Black and White Stripes Across Space
Title: Rescue Mission
Players: Barbaricia (Barbie) & Quagga
Forum: Alien Defence Directorate Missions
Clothing: ADD uniform (drat!)
Description:
Quagga is sent by the ADD to investigate a distress signal. She becomes more and more suspicious as a female demon places several traps aimed at preparing the zebra girl for their encounter.

Title: Any Landing You Can Walk Away from...
Players: Dendrite & Quagga
Forum: Space Pirates of Vanejin VI
Clothing: None
Description:
After negotiations with a planet's government go badly, to the point that they shoot at and hit the Etosha, Quagga crash lands on an uninhabited planet. What luck! A sentient being happens to be staying near the crash site. Dendrite takes this opportunity to thoroughly explore the fascinating Cabbyl species inside and out. The Cabbyl diplomat does not agree with most of Dendrite's exploration.

Title: Shipwrecked
Players: Nikki & Quagga
Forum: Antares Base
Clothing: None
Description:
Quagga picks up a distress beacon and moves to investigate. It turns out that it originates from ADD Captain Nikki Taylor. Quagga rescues the agent in need and transports her to the nearest ADD base. The two spend a pleasant several days together, with minimal clothing. ;)

Title: Space Savanah Hunting
Players: Vincent & Quagga
Forum: Slave Pens of Vanejin VI
Clothing: White, skin tight coveralls (front & side cleavage) & black boots. Also skin tight tank top and short shorts with bare feet. Marks first time any character of mine has had two sets of clothes ripped off of her in the same thread.
Description:
Quagga gets the honor of representing Cabbyl in the first meeting by any species with the people of an isolated planet. Unfortunately for her, it is actually an evil plot aimed at providing an evil sorcerer precious crystals. Part of the arrangement is that the sorcerer's agent gets Quagga as a reward, though she never agreed to that part of the deal.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]