View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Erica Riley: Logs of a wonderful mind. 

Post Erica Riley: Logs of a wonderful mind.
So much I have yet to learn it's astounding! Perhaps it's worth dealing with college students and people in general just to help my understanding of an infinite multi-verse!

Extra-terrestrial, dimensional and mythological studies:
(Completed RPs with monsters:)

Psychology of humanity:
(Complete student only RPs)

Discovery!
Kanoe & Erica
I meet a woman named Kanoe and she ends up becoming my replacement for my old friend... does tell me some nasty crap though.
----------

Ongoing studies:

Wanderer wandering
I wander the school looking for people I can tolerate being around for more than 10 seconds. Seems I found a couple of people anyway... an obvious lesbian and a girl that wants to go hiking.

The Math was Wrong
Kanoe, Rahs & Erica
I invited Kanoe for a swim calculation a 2.6% chance of a monster attacking while we were at the pool.. My calculations were wrong! so very fucking wrong! Oh no! don't put that there! no please don't!!!!

The Return of Madam Vulpes
I decide thanks to my confidence boost from kanoe to go back to my alter-ego leria, I change into my sexiest outfit with no one around after hiking out to a beautiful waterfall on the island and begin to take snap shots of me posing for the camera. I'm 18 now, perfectly legal for me to be seductive and at least mature rated in my photography

things that bored me:
(Dead or suspended RPs)
Studying
I met a girl... an alchemist she says... interesting enough. simply we get to chatting at random... wonder what ever happened to zilva

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]