View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Archives of S.U. Pirate Radio 

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Archives of S.U. Pirate Radio
My Live shows:

Session 1: It's better than being studied in a lab...right?[ongoing]

Special Guests: Komiko Takayama

So I wake up in the plane bathroom with a splitting headache and so a chick falls on her face and gives us all a show of panty. it isn't Texas! Hell yeah I'm free and I get to meet this really nice girl... with an imp...
==========
Session 2:Untracable Transmitter finished, Now for food!!![ongoing]

Special guests: Ishtar Rocha

I met the girl in the cafeteria... I really still swear that meat thing was trying to crawl away...
==========

Session 3:Meeting the New Girl[ongoing]

Special Guests: Ryu Tanaka

Tough girl at the beach huh? hey can't hurt least she's not an over happy whore... wait... did those girls just steal that chicks swimsuit in public :oops:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Interrupted Broadcasts:

Session 4:Parts

Reason for interruption: Aegir

So I decided to spend the day looking around the north half of the island myself. I met this cool girl near some wreckage but... I don't even think this day actually happened any more. I dunno what it was but... ah well.
==========

Session 5: Tomboy for one!

Reason for interruption: Rahs

My first public broadcast on the island. I decided to do it in the gym and wrote up this awesome story. decided to play homage to the old war of the worlds broadcast that caused people to panic! course I used the island's favorite joke on freshmen as the topic. student being raped by a monster... maybe not my best idea...

==========

session 6:Independant Journalism

Reason for interuption: Antipode

I decided to try my hand at brown nosing the head girls to help avoiding suspicion and catch the school's drug producing students... maybe not my best idea, neither was interviewing what I found instead of the drugs.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]