View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Anna's Little Black Book 

Post Anna's Little Black Book
With Anna taking a Prefect position and me finally gearing back up into play, it's time to get up one of these threads. They'll be color coded according to activity and listed in roughly chronological order, based on Anna's time here.

Active Thread. An RP well underway.
Fresh Meat, a thread still in the opening posts.
Dormant. This suggests the other player is on hiatus or I'm desperately hoping they'll return so we can resume play. It may suggest a thread that, while still canon, likely won't be finished and will instead be continued in a thread that takes place later chronologically.
Thread is Dead, Baby. The events in it (probably) never happened.
A wrapped scene. It can also mean a scene that was never finished, but the consequences of which are assumed to have happened off camera.

The Scenes

Roomies (Anna X Barbaricia)
Anna arrives at her dorm room to find her new room mate is already there. But the new roomie has a secret.
(This scene was short lived. The player disappeared and it proved to be non-representative of Anna's personality anyway. It's dead in a ditch somewhere).

Late Registration (Anna X Natsuki)
An emotionally vulnerable, intimidated, and newly arrived Anna attends her first psychiatric session under Natsuki Saika, a monster posing as a psychiatrist.
(I'm desperately hoping this continues, although it will probably be as a new thread. I'm in the process of plotting ideas out with Nat's player)

Warrior and Thief (Anna X Karen Hinase)
Anna meets her real roomie, an earnest, head-strong karate chick who's bound to get on her nerves.
(At first I was going to keep this scene, but Anna acts way too much like Elise Renfroe. So it goes in the tank)

A'Training or a Roommate Rumble? (Anna X Karen Hinase)
Things finally come to a head with the two roomies.
(Probably dead, but may get revived at some point? I remember being kind of at a loss for where to go with it ;) but it shows Anna at her most frustrated and sexually aggressive)

The Way You Move (Anna X Shai Tanaka)
Anna meets (and tries to seduce) Head Girl Shai Tanaka, unaware of the other woman's status.
[i](A victim of me and Shai's frequent absences, it nevertheless is the first thread that captures Anna's personality. I think it's a strong scene, and sort of tangentially leads into another (aborted) scene)

The Line Begins to Blur (Anna X Contagion)
Anna finds herself in a nightmarish Oz.
(Contagion is no longer with us, so the thread's dead. It's unfortunate, because he was a really, really great player)

Colors and Shapes (Anna X Emily Rousseau)
In a rare show of altruism (yeah, right), Anna teaches painting to a hopeless student.
(Emily seems to be another casualty of Sho's frequent attrition rate. Tch)

Rooftops (Anna X Icosagon)
A shell-shocked Anna finds refuge on the rooftops, only to encounter the mischievous trouble-maker Icosagon.
(Ico had plans for Anna, but he mostly frequents IRC these days. It's possible (but unlikely?) that we may resume this or use it as a jumping off point for another thread at some point)

In School Suspension (Anna X Plaguebearer)
Anna's first detention.
(Another missing monster)

Black Magic Woman (Anna X Oroboros)
Anna summons a demon, to expected results.
(Ditto. Mea culpa)

Game Over (Anna X Shai Tanaka)
Head Girl Shai exploits Anna and submits her to experimentation to the delight of her students.
(A victim of Shai's absence. Still in continuity, as her torture at Shai's hands is what inspires her to apprentice herself to a HG)

Girls on Canvas (Anna X Katya Ivanova)
[color]yellow]Anna makes her first foray into courting a Head Girl by posing nude for Katya.[/color]
(Unfortunately, it only got one post in. I hope to continue this or something else with Katya if she returns. Good luck with the job hunt, girly!)

Climbing the Ladder (Anna X Vera Matsumoto)
Anna (EVENTUALLY) earns a spot as Vera's (VERY BEST) Prefect.
(A pretty major milestone in terms of plot. ;) It's also Anna's first officially completed scene)

Pool Party of Two (Anna X Aiyero)
A poolside liaison. Potentially an interesting romantic interest for Anna?
(Active, but slow moving. I do think there's some interesting potential between these two characters)

Le Petit Mort (Anna X Gambo)
Anna at the mercy of a zombie, shot very artfully.
(Active, but also slow, until Gambo's player heals up all the way)

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]