View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Vikky Nyberg - What I've been through... 

Post Vikky Nyberg - What I've been through...
These are the collected threads which Vikky has taken part of.

Danger Lurks In The Woods, But I Didn't Know That - Vikky was out jogging, happily blissfully ignorant of the presence or existence of monsters... [Finished]

Perchange a Dirth of Memories? - Vikky attempts to make friends with a rather nice girl over there in the common room. [Unfinished and lacks content]

Home Front - Vikky was sleeping soundly, when suddenly her dreams became manipulated and she found herself on her way home... [Finished]

Aftermath - As a bad student, Vikky fell asleep during class. While asleep, her dreams were once again manipulated to continue the scenes from last time... [Finished]

Just Another Day? - Returning home to the dorm after a few minutes of jogging, Vikky attempts showering like normal. Didn't cut it. [Unfinished and unsatisfying]

Break - Jogging once again, Vikky thought to explore a bit. On her way, she found a pretty beach and a pretty girl on it. Soon they'd be target of strange powers and end up in an alternate world together. [Unfinished, trapped in an alternative reality]

Who Do You Think You Relate To? - On the way back to the dorm, Vikky happens upon a lost old man looking for someone. But... this guy isn't a teacher. Isn't this place only for girls otherwise? Who's this guy...? [Unfinished, stops right where the good stuff is supposed to begin]

Will You Make It? - Trying to jog as normal, Vikky attempted going about as normal when she suddenly ran into something rock-hard. [Unfinished, only three posts]

Dark Summoning - Vikky and Ishtar find themselves fleeing a monster, and in desperation to escape they run into an unnatural cave which twists everything. [Unfinished, kind of ongoing, I think]

At The Drop Of A Bat - Vikky attempted reclaiming her bat from the school, fully prepared to rebel in case of failure. Though, rebelling on Shokushu isn't really recommended... [Character Development Thread, complete with abusement]

The Risks of Losing Oneself - Having escaped monster-attacks for a really long time now, Vikky learns a valuable lesson... Trying to clean up the used sports-field by yourself in the late evening is a bad idea on Shokushu. [Unfinished, on standstill at the moment]

Heronfishing - Being careful of not being captured by monsters anymore, Vikky tries to restrain her movements to the short road between dorm and school. And since she cannot escape destiny, something just had to catch her on it. [Unfinished, frozen in midair]

Absolute Security - Having learned the secret behind staying safe in Shokushu, Vikky has attempted constructing a net of friends with a perfect schedule to ensure she is never, EVER alone. ... Of course, if one or two of them would just HAPPEN to forget they were supposed to stay over for the night... [Unfinished]

Slipping in, Slipping Out, Slipping Everywhere - Vikky is at a studying group with three other girls. Being part of her net of safety, there is no way all four of them could be part of the 10% that the monsters are allowed to rape, right? ... ... ... Right? ... Though, only Vikky is a player character that the thread is focused on. [Finished, I suppose.]

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Last edited by Vikky on Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Post Re: Vikky Nyberg - What I've been through...
Updated.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]