View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Rebecca's Experiences 

Post Rebecca's Experiences
Freshman Year
Autumn

Ghosts of the Past (inactive)
Cast: Aegir, Makeena
It's Rebecca's first day in a new class and she looks eeriely similar to one of Makeena's deceased friends. To make matters even more complicated as Makeena wrestles with old and new feelings there is someone watching Makeena, choosening to use Rebecca as bait in a trap.

Practice Makes Perfect (ongoing)
Cast: Siferus Darkcrown
While doing kendo training along in the forest a stranger approaches and furthers her instructions though it is apparent that he wishes to instruct her on things other than kendo.

Getting To The Bottom Of Things (complete)
Cast: Aegir, Gersham (The Black Prince), Juniper, Lurker, Ortix, Rena, Tinman
Cameo. Rebecca finds a tormented and battered student in the showers. Could this eventually lead into other things.

Why Won't You Stay? (ongoing)
Cast: Kukuri
After getting in from an evening of practicing a weary Rebecca sees a face in the crowd though it is just her own paranoia creeping into play she begins a dialogue with the new girl.

Change of Plans (ongoing)
Cast: Juniper
Rebecca's plans change unexpectedly as fate conspires against her.

Debts (ongoing)
Cast: Aegir, Hel
While blissfully dream Rebecca finds herself drawn into Hel's dream. For what reason? What's up with this?

Winter

Desire (ongoing)
Cast: Wraith
Visited in her dreams yet again, Rebecca is tormented even when her dreams take an unexpected turn for the worse.

Target (complete)
Cast: Aegir, Ania, Slarr
While practicing Rebecca finds that she has grabbed the interests of not one or two monsters but three in a most unusual fashion.

Issue #16 (ongoing)
Cast: Nodoka
Leaving things unattended is not without risks as Becca leaves a dirty magazine for a moment only for it to be discover by a fellow student leading to an interesting encounter between the two.

So Different, So Alike (ongoing)
Cast: Lacey
With her martial arts training being neglected in lieu of Kendo for her inevitable rematch against Siferus, Reecca discovers someone versed in a martial art and wishes to see how far her skills have degraded.

Watch That First Step (ongoing)
Cast: Arblis, Lacey
It's just one of those days. Nothing seems to be going right though is one monster's loss the gain of another?

Spring

Nostalgic (role complete)
Cast: Aegir, Sapphire
In a cameo appearance Rebecca finds herself used by Aegir once more.

Insights (ongoing)
Cast: Havasa
A rather unusual encounter lies in store for Rebecca after practice as she's having thoughts about past adversaries and marks on some particular conclusions that seem more than likely.

Looking Back (ongoing)
Cast: Tianna
Reflecting back on her past leaves her a little shaken but there's always a brighter future to get to, she hopes as Rebecca struggles with her growing isolation.

Tour Guide (ongoing)
Cast: Nesa
Things start off with a tour of the campus after a minor infraction leads to a little trouble. Memories of the past tend to interfere with what is actually going on, however.

Futility(complete)
Cast: Slimer
Training to beat her own nemesis Rebecca's focus causes her to loose her guard on this dark and dangerous island totally unaware that something seeks to take advantage in her lack of awareness.

*I'm playing with something that others can feel free in swiping. I was thinking of 4 scenes per season so 16 per year so I can move my students along as the “age” then get to threads in space with them as agents or in the slave pens if unlucky to get the attention of a particular monster. Just an experiment I'm trying at present to see if the idea appeals to me at all.

Tackling 64 threads should take a great deal of time anyway. I might scale the number of scenes per season up or down too depending on external factors like pressing them forward on an interesting story arc or if one scene happens pretty close to another there may be more scenes in that season. It's a work in progress though.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]