View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Notes 

Post Notes
Freshman Year
Autumn

Way Too Candid Camera (completed)
Cast: Slimer
What the hell is going on here? The constant moans or are those screams? Well, since I do have the cam coder from the visual arts class I thought I'd put it to use and find out for myself, maybe even catch some girl on girl action, I'm straight but seeing that there are no guys other than the faculty, janitors and the like. Big mistake.

(Dis) Oientation (complete)
Cast: Cangelosi
Mandatory? This was another orientation? I already had the one with the little tour so maybe this focused more on the rules. Room 107? Alright, might as well get this over with.

Tramps and Goddess, Oh My! (role complete)
Cast Astrid, Bria, Ginger, Lily, Nin, Pia, Nichol, Sapphire, Susan, Yukari
So, when I was told about a party I wasn't expecting to walk in on an orgy … well sort of … whatever.

Hawaii (complete)
Cast: Sapphire
After a brisque appearance at a party the two girls find themselves getting some alone time together.

Observations (ongoing)
Cast: Sapphire
I once again encounter Sapphire, this time after my classes let out for the evening and I'm unwinding at the gym.

Other Dimensions (complete)
Cast: Aisaka, Machi
While pondering my gifts I consider the myriad possibilities albeit briefly though the day has a rather unexpected turn for the worse.

Winter

Rainbows and Butterflies (ongoing)
Cast: Tsuki
A little rain brings with it a rainbow and some memories from long ago ….

World Wake (ongoing)
Cast: Belzel
Red lighting? My curiosity gets the better of me and I was probably better off just staying in my dorm rather than playing my hand at being a sleuth.

Welcome Back (ongoing)
Cast: Aegir, Saira
It had all started when I was asked to provide notes to the new/old student. What was about to happen was beyond belief ….

Spring

Sun Bathing Entertainment (ongoing)
Cast: Arana
More than meets the eye happens with a visit to the local beach and nothing could have prepared me for what results.

Maze (ongoing)
Cast: Sumire, Test Machine
After seeing a flyer for an interesting way to pass some time I chose to check matters out.

Pinnacle of Evolution (complete)
Cast: Essence
Another PE class in the books. Who's idea was it for PE in college? Well there's no sense in complaining since I needed an easier course with all the science classes that I've taken. But there are things even worse than PE!

Returns (complete)
Cast: Ania, Rhaine Fischer
I just wanted to have some fun, honestly. My regression kicked in and I hardly ever recall what I'm doing while in the moment. Call it a copping method but often around here it gets me into deep trouble.

Roomies (ongoing)
Cast: Criselda
Feeling the pressures set upon me by the school I had to find a roommate finding to my fortune someone that was also looking for one which begun a meeting between us.

Playful (ongoing)
Cast: Miatro and Saira
I had no idea where the day would take me. Searching for the source of all the Mushi on the island I uncovered someone unexpected only for a chance encounter to turn into something more.

Crash Course (complete)
Cast: Katsurou
The day hadn't been too unusual until a short time after I arrived at the library. My selection of titles grabbed unwanted interest that I could not have anticipated.

Sayaka-chan's Very First Day! (complete)
Cast: Sayaka
Roused from my day dream by the sudden commotion I'm paired up with the new girl. Seeing that she doesn't speak English. Does she understand it? Is she able to follow along? And if not why is she even here? A mistake perhaps. Maybe the school is behind her being here. Who knows what if anything they know about the Mushi.

Sayaka Broken (complete)
Seeing the aftermath of an attack I step in to lend a helping hand ...

Summer

Whoops!!! (ongoing)
A roller blading incident finds me bumping into a familiar face.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]