View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 last is sometimes best (yolia) 

Post Re: last is sometimes best (yolia)
Yolia's entire body was limp from exhustion as the creature pulled her off the desk she fell with a plop as she was forced to her knees, still breathing heavy and panting while slimer continued to thrust his tenticles into her sex. The poor students mind was almost shatterd as she gasped with each thrust stairing blankly into space. Yolia blushed and staired blankly as he grabed hold of her slick slimmy Ooze coverd hair and forcibly pushed Yolias face into the large eight inch rod, feeling it poke agist her face she was to exhusted to react or smack it away. Slimer forced yolia's lips to spread around the shaft as she just sat their on her knees hafe consious with his throbing cock hafe way in her mouth, to exhusted to even move as the creatures assult was physicly draining to the poor girl.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:31 am

Yolia's mind and body were simply exhausted from all the struggling to resist the various drugs. He forced his cock into her mouth as her began fucking his large member in and out of it. He kept a firm grasp of her goo covered hair while he began fucking her mouth. The tentacles assualting her pussy were alternating thrusts and spinning in circles one way and then the other. Each thrust of the tentacles stimulating her gspot. He kept going as as relaxant effect was beginning to wane, but her exhaustion from her ordeal took its greater toll even with all the pleasure drugs still flowing through her system...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:23 am

The poor young student was simple to exhusted to even think as she let out soft muffled moans as she stiilfelt each and every trust into her dripping sex. her nerves were to hyper sensitive as each trust fluded her mind with pure pleasure, her exhusted body was struggling to keep up as he fucked her mouth, Yolia could not help but run her soft toung agist the memmber inher mouth, she limply reached up and grabed hold of slimers cock and began to please him like he has been ordering her to. Blushing and panting Yolia was yet agin nearing close to the edg.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am

Slimer knew his corruption was nearing its end as she began working her soft mouth over his member. Her tonuges velvety tough as it lick the bottom and her soft but firm lips working the outside, he was truely reaching a state of bliss himself. While she kneeled there his tentacles worked on her sex spinning while thrusting, making her exhausted body reaching the peak of the pleasure due to her...
You have come a long way Yolia, and should finally be realizing the pleasures your wonderful body is capable of.... He gasps and rests a hand on her slimy hair on top of her head.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Yolia stared blankly into space as the poor student couldnt even think straight. She gasped and moaned with each thrust into her wet sexy as she kneeled in a puddle of her own jucies. She continued to work his member around in her mouth, while lazly holding on to the rod with both hands, slowly stroking the shaft. Yolia blushed and panted as her mind was mostly shatterd while the drug forced her into a incredibly horny and aroused state. Yolia subconsiouly pushed herself closer to the tenticles trusting in and out of her pussy, applying more and more pleasure to her young body as she once more was pushed over the edg into extisy and pleasure, she let out a loud muffeld moan as she tightly gripped slimers member cuming for him once more.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 am

Yolia's tight sex spasms again gripping the two tencalces fiercely. The firsts begins spraying its load filling her already sopping insides. After pumping a huge amount a new one takes its place, while another tentacles touches against her rear flower again, and begins slipping inside every hole filled. He continues fucking her mouth getting closer and closer to release gasping at Yolia's ability.
Every sensation you feel is what your body is meant for and you will come to that understanding going forward.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 pm

[sorry I was gone so long lol :wink: ]

Yolia was slowly recovering from her orgasm as she panted and continued to run her tounge over the disgusting creatures memeber. the poor young girl blushed and panted as slimer continued to trusted in and out ofer her pussy, her hyper sensitve body grew warmer and warmer as she sweat from the constant assult on her body. She kneeled in a puddle of her own jucies as she slowly and lazly stroked and licked his throbbing member. Her body was tierd but the drug in her system kept her going as all ready, the trusting to her near and pussy already began to push her closer to the edg of her next orgasm.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 am

(Hasn't been that long glad you are back!)

As Yolia was being stimulated by the tentacles working her pussy, her delicate lips were working their magic pushing Slimer over the edge as well. Yolia arches back in height of her bliss as Slimer releases a full load filling her mouth and pussy. He grabs her hair and holds her head in place filling her mouth with a huge load that she is forced to sdwallow or drown while the rest dribbles out of her mouth down to her perky breasts. When he is finished filling her from his tentacles and cock, she slumps down to the floor in full bliss. This once fierce opponent lies in her own juices, realizing what has happened to her.

Slimer uses his mind linked abilities to plant a final thought.
Forget the acts, but remember the bliss your body has felt, and each pleasure to be remembered forever.

Her body now awaken would be suceptable forever more.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 am

Yolia licked and rolled slimers member around her mouth with her tounge as she stroked with with both hands as well. Util slimer finly had to much and he came at the exact same time Yolia was once more over whelmed by pleasure and lust forcing her to orgasm for him once more, she arched her body and let out a muffled moan of pleasure. Slimer shot a sray of his seed threw Yolias moath as most of it just spilled from her lipps. She was forced to take it all as slimer firmly held her head in place threw the entier experiance. Letting go of her limp exhusted body, she stlumped to the ground into the puddle of her sexul jucies as she staired blankly into space. The poor student panted trying to catch her breath while she heavly sweat, her training never propaired her for such a draining work out. She spasmed some as she driffted in and out of consiousnes.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 am

Drifting in and out of awareness, seriously changed from her ordeal slimer lays a final command into her mind. Much like a hyptnotist the command can be ignored but it is present at all times. Resistance delivers unexpected pain.
You may forget the actual rape but remember your bodies awakening. Every feeling feeling, sensation, and emotion are yours to keep for your stay on the island, remember how your ass felt stretched by a cock, your pussy simultaneously stimulated by tendrils, your mouth delivering pleasure. Remember and the pleasure is your trial learned.

He slowly goes invisible as she drips his cum from every hole satisfied, and he slips from the room. Only time will tell if she needs a refresher or if his work is done. He leaves her panting and struggling for conciousness.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4