View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 12:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Things going very wrong (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Things going very wrong (For Vespira)
"Mmmm... Yessss..." she moaned, bucking her hips harder and faster, "Play with yourself my pet! Play with yourself like the slutty whore you are!" Up and down, up and down went Vespira's hips. Having broken in countless slaves and several agents, the alien creature had no issues speeding up and keeping the pace. Juices and precum squished and ran freely down her long thick shaft. Each buck her hips would plow deeper into the woman, gradually forcing that tip against the woman's cervix over and over again. As a final blow, her eyes met Kitty's and locked in. "Don't fight it," she ordered, "Let it all go, force yourself to experience each and every climax to its fullest. Do not resist, instead use all your strength to make them each one more powerful than the last." Even if the agent could not do it conciously, her subconcious would do the work for her. With the orders given, she slammed the helpless woman down on her member. Each fall hilted the writhing woman on fourteen inches of thick man meat.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:02 am

Kirsty moaned loudly as she arched her back as best she could as she moved her hands to her own breasts and rubbed and squeezed them as she rode the 14 inches of cock moaning as she felt every inch pushing her cervix before she looked into her mistresses eyes her body unable to comply on it's own but her subconscious did it for her, as she moaned in pleasure and climaxed opening up her cervix as she squirted out juices onto and around the cock of Vespira's as she panted, already getting close to a second one already...

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:17 am
Profile YIM

This being perhaps their first and last moment together for some time, Vespira would make it one that would forever be ingrained in the poor woman's subconcious. Hot juices squirt from Kitty's body as she obeyed her Mistress's commands. She could feel herself entering the woman's womb. The alien woman groaned, her body arching as she felt her cock push against the walls of the woman's very core. "Yesssss! Yessss!" she cried out, "Cum! Cum! Don't stop cumming my lovely pet!" The monster joined in the bliss, her own hot juices running freely from her sex as her cock exploded hot white ooze inside the woman's womb and oozed out around her violently twitching rod.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:48 am

"Uh! Mistress! I'm cumming again!" She cried out before she exploded again with cum spilling onto the cock and down the shaft of Vespira's cock and also trickling down the thighs of Kitty, the young agent no doubt would have to return to her original job as an ADD Agent soon, but as a sleeper agent for Vespira to use to lure any sexy ADD Agents to her brothels, as Kitty playfully made a purring noise for Vespira acting like the kitty cat she was.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 am
Profile YIM

She left her pet fully impaled on her pulsing rod, letting the young woman feel each spurt of her seed fill her already filled womb and ooze along her inner walls. Her new slave began to purr like a kitten as she basked in her deep afterglow. "Mmm... Wonderful," she said softly, "Now, Kitty. Look into my eyes. Feel your conciousness slip away and become lost in them." Vespira waited, waiting for Kitty's eyes to lose focus and become blank. "Until you are called by the name Kitty, you will not remember ever meeting me or my guard. Instead, you will clean yourself up and get back into your suit and start your attempted infiltration from the beginning once more. You will hack into my computer and find the evidence you seek there. You will then continue your mission as normal. You will not remember becoming my slave until you are called by your slave name. Until then, you will continue acting as the agent you formerly were. Do you understand me, Kitty?"

Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 am

Kitty purred still in pleasured as she looked at her mistresses eyes and soon lost in the gaze becoming glazed eyed again as she listened intently to her mistresses orders of continuing her infiltration by hacking her computer to find the evidence still pretending to be a normal ADD Agent as she smiled softly and nodded, "Yes Mistress," She cooed softly as she kissed her mistresses lips while she kept looking into her gaze. "I understand, I will act still as an Agent and only become my real self when called by my slave name of Kitty," She whispered.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:02 am
Profile YIM

"Mm..." she accepted the kiss and stroked Kitty's cheek. "Good girl. Now be on your way, when you are dressed once more, you shall wake up once more as Agent Heuchan and continue your mission." Vespira smirked as she watched her pet struggle to dismount from on top of her large erect cock. She hissed with pleasure, feeling those tight walls grind against her member as cum and juices oozed down the sides. Only when she was finally on her feet did she get up as well. The alien woman contacted her guard and informed him to leave her attire and belongings with her things in the slave quarters. Then she got onto the computer console that was in her room and began producing a fake schedule and rendezvous point for a possible drug deal with one she owed a small favor to. It would not be enough evidence to hunt her down but it was certainly a big clue that could lead to that possible outcome. Unfortunately for the ADD, she would warn them ahead of time of their coming as well as the keyword to turn one of the agents to their side. The poor woman would think she succeeded in this mission without a hitch when in truth she was now serving the very creatures that she despised the most. She set up some standard firewalls and other defenses to hinder the agent and make it seem like she was hiding something important before finally taking her leave. Vespira gave her guard the time off, leaving her room unguarded completely as she made her way back downstairs to put on another show.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Kirsty groaned as she slowly stood up and felt the cock rubbing her insides as she did groaning more in pleasure before she stood up and headed out of the office as her mistress continued her work, as she headed back down to the dressing rooms still tranced and naked but luckily only the other dancers saw her and nothing else, as she entered her dressing rooms, though gave some of the dancers kisses on the cheeks and gentle gropings to tease them like sisters, before she entered her dressing room and got dressed into her skintight spy suit again, and woke up and groaned as she shook her head.

"Uh...wait...what am I doing back here.." She muttered before she was still a little horny from the fun before she shook her head and headed back out giving the girls she teased smiles as she headed back up slowly and noticed no guard, and the doors slightly open, as she slowly headed, having just missed Vespira heading out to put on another show for her crowds, as she headed into the office and shutting the door silently headed over to the computer and sat down on the chair and began to type and hack into the computer slowly, being careful with any firewalls or blockages before she noticed something and smiled as she found a schedule and rendezvous point for a possible drug deal that could help her agency out well, as she downloaded and copied it onto a special small data disk she had in her belt, she began to head back out again, slipping downstairs and back to the slave quarters, to change into her dancer outfit for now and enjoy the rest of the night, tomorrow she would have to send the data to the Agency..

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4