View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 1:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Reliable (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Reliable (for Kakumaoh)
She was happy that he had understood. Safe or not she could at least pretend that her room was somewhat safe as far as she ad been aware, a place to unwind.

She liked the idea though, the shed she knew about sometimes she ad to go to it for additional supplies wile working on her puppets tough it was not often that she had to use it.

Meeting there and being taken elsewhere worked. She had considered what she would have to bring with her in such a case.

“I'm on my own to get back I suppose. The shed works as a meeting point. Thursdays I'm free this semester so say on Wednesdays, there would be no need to rush to get back at a specific time or to avoid the crowds. Next semester I will have to see about my classes arrangements first.”

She would be in the greatest danger of having her sanctuary ravished ten considering that would probably be the best time to catch up wit her since she would be busy wit class, tat or the library perhaps if she knuckled down and studied a lot.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:59 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
He nodded at her explanation that she'd need to know her class arrangements for next semester; he didn't expect her to be able to be able to set up their meetings for then yet. "Wednesdays it is, then, at, say, half an hour after the last classes?" With the evening classes, that should give her plenty of time to have dinner before they met unless her schedule was awkwardly arranged. "As for getting back on your own, that will depend on circumstances. If we're somewhere difficult for students to get to alone, or you're too tired, or there's another guest lurking around, then I can't really expect you to get back alone."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:09 am

That made her feel better about he arrangement, trusting that his senses were better than hers. There would still be an element of risk though it wouldn't be as risky. She would still take extra clothes and a few basic things like snacks perhaps, flashlights, a copy of this map and so forth. She was going to be prepared for hence forth at least.

Her classes, the three she had this semester were during a normal hour. Sometimes she sat in on a Home EC class but since she was getting no credit and not being graded, sitting as a silent observer for the most part unless there were extra supplies she could skip it without hindrance … skip, well she wouldn't be skipping given that she was not even enrolled.

“That sounds good.” Place and time arranged they could work from there. No doubt there would still be things she would want to work out, even if such an arrangement didn't exactly work out to lessen attacks against her.

She would still make the occasional visits to get such answers if she phrased her questions right though if her visits were to become irregular then it would be more risky for her to brave the unexpected dangers here though she would of course. There were answers that she had to uncover after all.

“I hope such an arrangement is satisfactory to you?” After she received her answer she looked away, a slight crimson blush upon her cheeks. It hadn't come up before but there was a first time for everything, well it had today but this was all one encounter …

“Thank you for giving me some time with all this and for not restraining me,” she could only hope she made it worthwhile as she glanced back at him.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:19 pm

He nodded in answer to her question. "I wouldn't have agreed to it if it wasn't at least satisfactory. As it is, I'm sure it will prove to be far more than merely satisfactory over time." Even if she couldn't figure out what he meant on her own, his leer would make it obvious.

“Thank you for giving me some time with all this and for not restraining me.”

"You were sensible enough not to keep fighting when it was obvious you'd lost," he explained, "and didn't seem to be foolish enough to try avoiding this meeting." And I could've tracked you down easily enough if you did, he thought, but decided not to let her know that. "There was nothing to be gained by not giving you a couple of reasonable requests, and quite a bit that could be gained by doing so."

Character listing

Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:09 pm

With that leer she had wondered if he had anything perverse in mind. She had considered that and had figured that the answer to that question may have been no since he could have forced her the do whatever he had liked but refrained from doing so for whatever reason. Still, this had been unlikely and not ruled out entirely.

She nods at that, reflecting upon it and wondering a little more about that supposing that she would find out next time.

Reflecting on the day it was a no brainer really. “Oh, I'm sure if I hadn't shown up that the next time we met would have been bad akin to running after not being restrained,” Daphnee was practical in her way of thinking, she could see cause and effects easier and thus could tell when running would amount in little good. Fighting was never a good idea from what she could guess at but she had never truly been lucky to get off Scott free.

“Yes, there was far more to gain by not doing so,” figuring what had happened her today there was proof of that.

“Chalk it up to a quirk or having so few acquaintances but if I give my word I try to stick by it. Whether to another human or a guest here is irrelevant, even when it would be so easy for another to brake their own arrangements I try to keep to mine as long as they are not broken in return which I feel frees me from whatever obligation I may be under.” She explained.

“Can I get dressed now?”

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:38 am

His didn't have anything more perverse than what had already happened planned, although that could change if others somehow got involved in things. Even so, he wasn't trying to hide his anticipation of next time.

He nodded to confirm her assumption about what would have happened if she hadn't shown up, although he saw no need to let her know just how easily he'd have been able to find her even if she'd given him a fake name. Her further explanations just confirmed to him that his arrangement was going to work out quite nicely to his advantage; he was unlikely to have any reason to break his part of the agreement so far, and she wasn't likely to try to force a change that he disagreed with.

“Can I get dressed now?”

He nodded. "Go ahead. You've definitely held up your end of our arrangement tonight." He would stay at least to watch her get dressed; while it was mainly for voyeuristic reasons, it would hardly be a problem for him if she thought it was to make sure nothing else showed up before she left.

Character listing

Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:50 am

As of now there had been no reason to alter their arrangements. She did hope that this had worked out for her though she still had been unaware of how easy he would have had it in finding her. Indeed she had realized that he was more than capable of finding her quite easily at that. It was a good think that she was honest and it was one of those times where honesty paid.

But he had not left immediately when she asked to dress. She had still been tingling with the aftermath of their joining and standing on her own was done through heavy leaning on the desks until she had her feet firmly under her and got use to that tingling sensation rushing over her.

In a way she like that fact that he had not just left her to fend for herself once he had finished as others had, as if she were more important than a simple screw, a parting thanks or callous insult and that was that.

Noticing that he was still watching her she made a show of dressing slowly. Figuring that he was finished and making him yearn for their next meeting perhaps. In her mind it was the least she could do if this help lessen the other torturous encounters. This arrangement might not work as intended but at least she could get some answers as to what was going on so it would still have value. Perhaps not a weekly meeting if the tortures continued on a regular basis but seeing that one question so often lead to another she would make a frequent appearance she thought.

She began with her panties, as purple as her hair drawing them up to her hips before shimming the skirt back into place zipping it up at the back. Bending deliberately to show off her breasts which she gauged would be a better site then her ass she collects her bra, puts it on backwards at first so she can hook it up before turning it around to pull it up over her breasts, her nipples still prominent and hard.

The material matches the panties as she pulls on her blouse next and buttons it at the front and straightening out the material, fixing it to look more presentable then running her fingers through purple locks to fix it. A vanity mirror … that would be something to add to her “survival pack” in the future.

As fixed up as she was going to get she retrieves her drink from her bag, takes a long sip then seals it again setting the drink aside once more before placing it into a side compartment so as it doesn't ruin the map should it leak. Once back in her room she would make a copy and keep the original in the room so she could mark up the copy as need be. As she added things she would make a copy of that copy in the event that it was ever lost or stolen she had something to fall back on.

In her time her she was learning to be resourceful. Knowing that she couldn't stop the attacks she could at least be prepared on most occasions for them so they caused less of a disruption for her. Gone were the days of embarrassment in sneaking back to the dorms naked and trying to figure out how to acquire clothes or get back into her room undetected. Fortunately most of her attacks occurred in places or at times where sneaking back in was easier, when the other girls had gone out on that field trip for instance and the dorms where empty or mental assaults where her clothes where only trashed in her mind.

“Until next time? We'll begin this upcoming week.” She confirmed before departing with her bag if he allowed for it of course.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 am

She apparently decided to give him a bit of a show after noticing how he was watching her. He admired the view as she did so, giving the occasional appreciative nod; while it made the experience slightly different from how he'd expected, it wasn't like she was unaware of his presence in the first place.

"Until next time," he answered as she prepared to leave. He'd wait for a while before leaving himself; while it was unlikely to happen, he didn't want to deal with the potential problems if she saw him using one of the hidden passages that made it easier for the guests to get around campus unnoticed.

Character listing

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:27 am

She confirms his words with a nod then glances at the time. Baring any other potential hunters out there she should make it to her dorm without much of an issue.

Daphnee was breaking curfew being out at this time though it didn't matter in so much as that she had given her word to come here and it had been fairly late when they had finished.

Still she had to avoid those prefects that were out and about but thought she could do well enough to get back, she only had to cover less 30 yards to get from this building to her dorm. The front door was probably being watched on in the path of patrol though that was alright too seeing that she had a room on the first floor and had left the window unlocked in anticipation that she would need it tonight.

He is still waiting for something though she does not know for what but she soon peeks outside into the hall then makes her way to the dorms. Just another day here at Shokushu.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9