View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Above the Covers (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Above the Covers (for Kanoe)
"Uhhnn... Uhhhnnn... Uggghhhh..." Her body twitched and shuddered as the tentacles kept raping her exhausted body. With each fresh torrent of hot spunk, a fresh tentacle would take the former's place. There were no more pleas for it to stop, only wanton groans that escaped with each and every release Kanoe experienced.

Tendrils that were not fucking her would roam over her body, squeezing and prodding her glistening skin while others coiled around her huge breasts. The tips of two vile appendages sealed over Kanoe's nipples and proceeded to suck deeply. The witch's hypersensitive form came as clear nectar lactated from her engorged teats. The monster feasted on both her breasts and her sex while tendrils squeezed more and more of the sweet fluid from those mountainous globes. Long drawn out groans left Kanoe's drooling lips, her mind breaking as this insanity continued.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 22, 2015 10:57 pm

263 looked on in surprise as Kanoe's breasts began to secrete clear nectar. It had never come across a girl who produced anything from her tits, although that did answer several questions it had held about the purpose of the hole in their nipples. The aroma of the unknown liquid was sweet, not completely unlike her cum, but still a different substance. The monster was tempted to interrogate Kanoe about the purpose of this liquid, but it could tell that her mind was already far too stressed to be salient anymore. It would get no information from conversation, so it turned to another method. Diving through her mind revealed a complex history behind her own breasts, but the simplest explanation 263 could find in her memories was that breasts could produce a kind of food.

The tentacles around her squirmed as an interesting idea crossed 263's mind. The tentacles sucking her breasts continued to extract the clear fluid. Meanwhile, one busy fucking her mouth began to shift and morph between her lips. It grew thicker, and its urethral opening widened. Its rampant thrusting into her throat ceased, and it drew back, placing its head within her mouth as it began pulsing. After a few moments, a burst of the girl's own nectar squirted into her mouth. The fluid had picked up a hint of the monster's taste as it traveled through its body, but it was definitely hers. The tentacle continued to pump more of the fluid into the girl's mouth.

Tue May 26, 2015 4:01 am

The thrusting slowed at least in her throat after being fucked raw and flooded with load after load of monster seed. The vile appendage did not leave her mouth however. It swelled and morphed until it began to pulse and throb within her mouth. The witch then tasted her own sweet tasting nectar filling her throat. Weak groans gurgled from the defeated woman. She struggled not to choke as she was force to swallow her own lactating fluids. She whimpered, shaking her head weakly to try and free herself from the never ending flood of fluids. The poor student could only swallow so much.

Tue May 26, 2015 4:53 am

The tentacles continued to draw fluid from her generous tits, which seemed to never run dry. The flow into her mouth, however, eventually did halt its stream of breast juice. The tentacle remained in her mouth, however, promising something more. The hole in the tentacle widened slightly further, and it began pulsing again. After a moment, fluid was once more pumped into her mouth. This wasn't the same, though. It was thicker, and not as sweet. The witch might have been able to recognize the taste of her own cum, blasting into her mouth like another orgasm.

Tue May 26, 2015 5:09 am

"Urk..." She was spared being drowned in her own lactating nectar only to taste her own musky orgasms being pumped directly into her throat. Kanoe shuddered, coughing and choking the fluids down while the rest dribbled out of her nose and mouth. Her struggles had all but stopped at this point as her body weakly twitched and trembled from this horrible torture.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 am

The tentacle pumped as much girl cum down her throat as it had managed to collect from her pussy during the extended attack, which was quite a bit. However, eventually it still ran dry. With nothing left to fill her stomach with, the tentacle withdrew. Although she was now free to scream, the girl seemed to have no energy left. The same couldn't be said for the monster, though. It continued to rape her, on and on through the night, filling her helpless body and taking every advantage of her sweet, natural treasures.

All good things must end, though. Eventually, 263 realized that dawn was fast approaching. It had to be scarce by the time the day started, or risk being discovered. Being discovered would be... most unfortunate. This adventure had to end. With one final thrust, the tentacles in her holes buried themselves in her, and filled her with one last burst of hot, heavy tentacle cum. The fluid flooded her, practically swelling her with the mass they released, and the amount she'd already taken.

When their payload was finally delivered, the tentacles withdrew, leaving the girl lying on the bed. Slowly, almost reluctantly, they disappeared back into the vents, and were gone.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 am

Completely spent and exhausted, the witch welcomed the darkness that claimed her. Her body twitched from the vicious fucking that the monster continued to put her through. Hot globs of alien spunk soaked every inch of her glorious nude form. Cum and drool ran out of her parted lips while her belly slowly grew with each pulse of those tentacles inside her. Her cheeks were flushed as she shuddered weakly in her slumber.

The tentacle finally left with a wet slurp, the excess seed oozing out of her visibly twitching cunt. It was doubtful she would come to anytime soon. When she ends up absent from her classes, eventually someone would come along to take her unconscious form to the nurse. Unfortunately for the student, this was just another horrible nightmare she had to endure during her long stay here in Shokushu.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3