View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Arms dealing. (For Vespria and Levi.) 

Post Re: Arms dealing. (For Vespria and Levi.)
(#2).... find out just how senstive Levi was afther being fucked silly and drugged by countless aliens and their combined seeds that was massaged into her skin, belly and womb as those slaves incharge of cleaning Levi found just the act of scrubbing her with soup into a nice lather was enough to spark a small chain of orgasms.... the slaves son making a game of the senstive pirate seeing who could make her cumm the most just by simply washing her lower back befor they brought her to their lord misstress Vespria.

Levi was taken to Vepria's chambers afther she was cleaned as she was simply dropped uncaringly on the crime lords cold hard floor, completly naked and unconcious as that oiled up slave did her vest to please Vespria with her full body message as Levi would soon wake up to the sound of soft sweet loving moans coming from the carmel skinned slave who was grinding her self agiest Vespria as Levi slowly regained her drunk, drugged, coniousness as the slave soon noticed.

"Uh!?... S-shes awake misstress....." The slave said as she kept up her work, grinding her body up agiest those smooth shinning scales as she trembled so close to heaven. Watching Levi slowly wake up as she struggled to rise up onto all fours weakly as Vespria would son see those dulled out, drugged, rubby red eyes lazly look in her's and the slaves general direction.

"Hmm.... S-shall I h-help.. ah!.. help her my misstress..." The Slave asked as she continued to grind agiest the smooth scales of Vespria's toned flat abdomen with her ever senstive rock hard nipples..

Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:09 am

Vespira was pleased with the results, the once stubborn and resistant woman was now broken and oh so vulnerable. The oils that shined over the Gorgonian's body made those glimmering scales all the more alluring to the drugged and defeated mercenary. The evil serpent curled a finger, beckoning Levi to come to her. The human woman would get closer to that alluring snakewoman with that shining powerful body and irresistible gaze.

The Gorgonian's pupils slowly spread open, drawing Levi's feeble and battered psyche into those endless voids. Vespira's scaled cock slowly slid out from its sheathe, standing proudly before the petite woman. "You may sstart by tending to thisss," she hissed, "Do not resisst... Embrace how good it feels to be fucked by your owner's cock. Think of how happy you will make your leader feel when you show how much you have learned about tending to his needss. Do you undersstand what you are, sslave? Tell me how good it felt sserving others. Tell me all you have learned from your sstay. As you tell me everything, let my shaft conquer your very ssoul as you take it insside you body."

The slave oiling up Vespira's body would stop and move to sit behind Levi. Hands would grasp the mercenary's breasts, stroking and squeezing them. Warm breaths soak into the woman's neck as Levi felt lips nibbling her ear and down her neck. The additional stimulation would further soothe the defeated woman and fall deeper into the trance that those eyes were putting her in.

Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:49 pm

The defeated pirate maiden weakly rose up on to all fours after she lazily rolled over of her smooth young back and where she once laid arching in her unconscious haze. To Levi her arms felt weak and shaky, hardly able to move, looking more like a newborn calf trying to stand for the first time as Vespria would only find more enjoyment in watching how pathetic Levi looked, panting heavily as she struggled to simply move her self afther such the hard core bout of sex she just endured. Even the act of simply rolling over was enough to force pleasure through her young exhausted body as she could help but shout out with a soft pleasurable moan because so much alcohol she was forced to drink left her beyond drunk while so much aphrodisiac laced alien cumm was forced inside of her and massaged into her skin she wasn't even sure what way was up now, she was simply raped to hard and for to long to know as Vespria would only watch Levis horny dazed and confused eyes dizzily scan the chamber befor slowly find the gorgons alluring eyes.

A smile would appear on the girls cute face as her eyes met with Vespria's own. It was as if the confusion clouding Levi's thoughts seemed to clear after she simply laid eyes on the gorgons heavenly form be for Levi's eyes slowly descended down wards, those ruby red eyes growing suddenly wider as she soon discovering the large thick glistening member the gorgon goddess presented to the poor dominated pirate. "Uh... Y-yes... V-vespria-ahuh....." Levi managed to stammer out, not with out cutting her own words short with a soft moan as she slowly began to crawl forth, only stopping as she was suddenly haulted by the slave who was originally tending to Vesprias every desire as Levi felt soft gentle hands loop up beneath her arms, suddenly cupping her her swollen aroused breasts befor groping them softly as Levi's face twisted into a cute winces of pleasure as she bit her lower lip to stave of a new moan.

"Uhmmmm.... I-i feel strange.."
Levi gasped out. What could Levi do! Her head was throbing, her heart was pounding, and her body was aching, burning to be touched yet a voice in her sub-concious was screaming, yet it was to faint to hear as she simply arched agiest that slave who fondled her, jutting her modest breast into those gentle hands as Levi's ruby red eyes never left Vesprias own. It took some effort but Levi managed to muster the concentration to slowly reach out to Vespria her goddess, gently taking hold of the crime lords magnificent cock into her soft sweet gentle grasp, but with the slave so eagerly holding Levi back she could not reach the gorgons wonderful majestic member with her sweet gasping lips.

"You must be pleasured to give pleasure..... Mistresses pleasure is your pleasure....." The slave sofly cooed befor returning to nibbling on Levis exposed neck, her hands soon tugging the pirates mercenary aroused nipples. Levi's body trembling with lust as she wantingly gazed into the gorgons eyes.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Vespira smirked as she saw her loyal slave whispering soft mantras into Levi's ear. She was amused with this and decided to allow the slave to continue whispering commands into Levi's ear. Her eyes remained focused entirely on Levi, letting the hypnotic gaze reduce the human's will to putty to be remolded again and again into the perfect little slave.

The slave would continue to whisper commands into Levi's ear, guiding her on how to properly stroke a cock with her hands and where to produce the most stimulation. The mercenary woman would see how swelled and grew erect, pulsing with heat and power as she worked. Vespira let forth a soft hiss of pleasure as she relaxed, eyes still staring into Levi's as the slave worked.

When the faint bead of precum formed on the tip, the slave ordered Levi to gently lather the fluid over the tip and down the shaft. Soon, the majestic member was glistening with a light sheen of precum. Lubricated and ready to go, the slave finally guided Levi a closer. Levi was then educated on how to use her soft breasts to wrap around the shaft and work it while breathing softly over the tip. Oral came soon after before finally allowing the woman to rise up and stand over the mighty phallus.

"Don't fight it, let it take you..." was the slave's final advice as she guided Levi's hips downward. The tip pushed against her tight entrance. Its size threatened to split the poor woman in half. But, Levi's body adapted and spread wider to take in Vespira's member. Her hypersensitive depths felt every individual scale drag along her inner walls. Inch after inch disappeared into Levi's body until she felt the tip pushing at the entrance to her womb. Then the slave guided Levi up the shaft. Those same scales now scratched the other way as inch after inch left her body until only the tip remained.

All during this, Vespira hissed with pleasure. The Gorgonian had sat up and was now pressed up against Levi. Face to face, there was no escaping those eyes as Levi soon came back down the length of Vespira' shaft.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:47 am

The slave taught poor Levi many things as she gently molested the sweet pirate into a muddy that old intensified Vespria's hypnotic powers over her squishy broken mind. More of a hands on teacher as she guided Levi on her sexual discovery, each time Levi did well she was introduced to a new pleasure brought on by the horny manipulative slave as she at first teased Levi's soft pink tits, kissed and licked along on the expanse of her soft neck line before growing bolder the more Levi preformed, soon gently rocking her fingers into the girl's soft tight folds to further show the pirate pleasure as she did her best to pleasure Vespria with every trick the slave instructed her to do....

At first it was hard yet soon the actions got easier as Levi lost her sef in those alluring eyes. Slowly began to work over the gorgons cock with out help, yet she still struggled to fit the massive member into her small young mouth.... she was only human after all as the time finally came as Levi did.... many times. The slave guided the physically and mentally exhausted pirate to her feet, instructing Levi to straddle her mistresses coils and crawl into her mistresses loving lap befor gently angling Vespria's cock with Levi's aroused young womanhood before she began to push Levi down on that thick scaled rod....

"Ehh..guhhhh!" Levi couldn't help but gasp, her jaw dropping open in pleasure as soft dribble of saliva dripped from her lip as she quivered down the gorgons study length. Vespria feeling the young pirates body tense around her as she struggled to accept the massive alien cock, however it proved to be to much as Levi did the unthinkable only halve way down Vespria's cock. Levi cumming silently as her young sex trembled around Vespria's monstrous cock be for she finally reached the base.

Levi had no words to express during this whole ordeal... she was only captivated by Vespria's eyes as she made sweet loving sounds of pleasure as she trembled in the gorgons wonderful lap be for she slowly lifted her hips off the gorgons cock which was a struggle all its own for the poor pirate. "Muhm.... Uh... " Cute sounds escaped Levi's lips as her eyes cutely winced closed, yet only one at a time as she was incapable of breaking free from their locked gazes as she soon found her self face to face with Vespira as their body suddenly got closer and closer together, the two pressing up ageist each other. Levi looking up completely enthralled by Vespria's eyes as she gently placed a hand ageist Vespria's chest as she slowly lifted up off that sturdy cock. "...uh.." Levi gasped with a pleasant cute sound.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:21 am

There was no fight left in the mercenary woman. Levi could only make cute moans and cries of pleasure as her mind faded away in a sea of lust and desire. Just taking in Vespira's scale meat sent the poor girl over the edge, soaking the shaft in her love juices. The woman's tight depths wrapped tightly around the Gorgonian's cock, causing the scales to drag deeper against those tender inner walls. Vespira hissed with approval as her cock swelled, stretching those already stretched walls further.

Seeing how completely lost Levi was, Vespira grinned wickedly. Now, her pet was ready for training. Her hips began to thrust upwards as the slave holding Levi continued to guide her physically and verbally.

---

Levi's training continued through the next several days. It was time to head to Vespira's next stop so the Gorgonian left behind her establishment and took her cruiser to the depths of space. Levi would of course be coming along to continue serving her Mistress. When Tarus finally completes his task, she would schedule a rendezvous with him, allowing him to dock and enter her private chambers. "You have kept me waiting, Tarusss," Vespira hissed, "Report..." She would see where Tarus was at while Vespira's newest pet comes to serve them both.

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:05 am

There was no fight left in Levi at all, not afther what Vespria and the drunk patrons of her club put her through as a wek straight of nothing but constant sex left a very weak willed husk that once was Levi the Red.... There was hardly a person behind those adorable exotic red glossy eyes anymore, Vespria personally saw to the end of the defient pirate as the gorgons training was so taxing on her young body and draining to her very will that Levi blacked out many times from dehidration, exhaustion, or sheer over load. There were even points Levi was fucked for hours straight with no rest by the wicked gorgon and a handful of her most trusted slaves in a long 24 hour orgy, while other times Levi was left down in the lobby alen, chained naked to the floor with a sight around her neck that said "welcome master's, please fuck me...". Levi's existance for the next several days was nothing but a drunk, dizzy haze where she didnt go even 2 minutes with out reaching at lease a few orgasms.

Levi had trouble keeping track of what was happening anymore as things quickly just blended together in her constantly drunk, dizzy confused haze. One seciond she was in Vespria's chamber riding somthing lodged deeply inside of her and the next fucking a total stranger or being locked in or tied down to some new sexual tool that only made Levi's time that much harder to endure or get use to. A fan favorite happen to be the Rape stocks, or the dildo mechanical bull......
--
Levi found her self by Vespria's side the most however, like a cute piece of arm candy Levi became a loving pet who blindly fallowed her mistress like a lost puppy even afther they both left the gorgon's fine establishment where Levi spent most of her time with Vespria, happly smiling as she servered her every command.....(#1)

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:50 am

(#2)... every command and whim. Serving her mistress in a loose white slave outfit consisting soley of a loose tiny tube top that buttoned in the front, its only purpose was to find her nipples while dangling loosly around her hips was a easy to tug off skirt that was to short to hardly cover anything that the enthralled pirate would try to hide.

Levi was doing whatever it was Vespria had her do inside of her chambers as Tarus took his first step through the doors that wooshed open for him as the Rak'dos master respectfully ook a bow and removed his helmet as he glared into Vespria's alluring eyes.

"I must humbly apologize my mistress Vespria... the resistance was more resiient then I originaly concidered.... yet they were stil no match me or my men.... However your assestsare secure and I established new check points as you originially asked of me...."

Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:05 am

Tarus completed the task as promised. The deal was the first one would be free so there was no need for compensation at this point in time. The Rak'dos stared right into Vespira's alluring gaze and gorgeous body. Men were always so easy to lure into her trap. "Very well," Vespira replied, "You may tell your men to begin loading the goods into the cargo bay. You have proven yoursself, Taruss. You may begin anew with your offer. You desired to use my routes through the ssector. Now, what will you offer in return."

Tarus would most likely offer his assistance in further tasks but it was doubtful he mercenary wanted to be locked down under Vespira's rule. Then again, there was no telling what was going through Tarus's enthralled mind at the moment. If Tarus is going to offer services, Vespira required details of how much or often these services are provided.

Vespira snapped her fingers and Levi knew that meant it was time for her to step forward and pour them both a drink. An additional order Levi had was to help tend to Tarus's other needs. The Rak'dos leader would see what the once fiery Levi had been reduced to. A petite submissive creature with no armor to protect her cute body. Soon, the leader would experience all that Levi has learned about pleasing another, further distracting the leader while Vespira's eyes bored into his psyche.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:08 pm

"As you command my mistress..." Tarus replied, noding his head respectfully befor tapping a button on his bracer to contact his men in the hanger by short wave radio. " We have the clear..." Tarus said into his comunicator, giving his men the go ahead to load and unload the goods. The partially enthralled tall alien man soon looking to Vespria as he heard her alluring voice once more as a sly smile gracing his cutt throat handsom features befor he swipped back his sholde cape and took a knee befor the serpentist crimlord so he could bow his head in respect.

"Misstress Vespria I, Tarus the Grim, offer you my loyalty and the loyalty of my men to protect your trade routes, your assests, and your intreasts for the foreseeable future, We are tools at your disposal.... a harden military force that cannot be bought or threatened..... in return we wish to use your space for safe passage, and as side benifit any and all slaves we happen to..'find'.. will be deliver to you as gifts of this arrangement... I have taken the liberty of giving your people instructions how to contact me and my lesser clans men on secure lines... all you need is to issue a command... " Tarus layed out his offers, giving Vespria the samples of his might, a military outfit at her beck and call offering to work for almost nothing... moving supplys must be very imporant if Tarus is so willing to giving so much to simply pass through Vespria's space, even as a thrall the deal seems one sided...

Afther the most likly long discusion, Tarus was soon suprised by the familure blushing face of his loaned emmissery. Levi was asked to deliver drinks to her misstresses room, forced to wear a skimpy tight little fitting outfit that left little to the imagination as the skirt like wrap hugged her curvy young hips while the tight fitting key hole tube top put alot of attention on her modest yound ample breasts as Levi struggled to carry drinks to er masters, she was oviously still a timid mess..(#1)

Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:40 am

(#2).... mess yet Vespria's training did manage to get Levi to atleast try and do things with out her protective armor. However the fear was still in her eyes of being seen so vulrable, yet that only seemed to add to the charm of Levi as Vespria managed to turn this hott blooded fire cracker into a scared, shy, young toy that every one just wanted to abuse and soil.... Somthing first hand Vespria to to witness afther those fingers snapped and Levi was giving the cue to fuck... Levi litterly stopped what shewas doing, took thedrinks she didnt serve Vespria or Tarus and began to pour them on her self, soaking her own petiet body in various alcohols befor climbing into the quartermasters lap and soon bouncing on his massive cock.... somthing Levi was most likly going end up doing alot for now..... since Tarus liked the idea of a submissive pet he could fuck when ever he wanted....

Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:46 am

Vespira watched as the leader of an entire mercenary army knelt before her. The deal was indeed one sided. But, it was not as if Vespira was going to let this opportunity be wasted. This was not an army of expendables but an entire faction slowly being covered over ot her rule. Just like her slaves, the Rak'dos would benefit from Vespira vast resources and connections. The Rak'dos now had a powerful crime lord providing protection to the once neutral army.

Levi showed up and soaked herself in alcohol. The petite woman would ride her superior's cock, wrapping those tight folds around his meat. The young rebellious woman showed her skills she learned the past few weeks. She knew how to rotate those hips and grind against the sensitive shaft. She even knew how to tease and prolong the tension as long as possible to make the bliss all the more rewarding in the end.

The Gorgonian would slither closer while Tarus was held at the brink of orgasm. It was then his gaze was guided towards Vespira's. In his vulnerable and needing state, commands would be given. He would not consciously know these commands or even be aware they exist. But subconsciously, he would obey.

As a final parting gift, Tarus would have a vast supply of slave collars provided to use how he pleased. This could aid in his capturing of future 'gifts' and perhaps add to his harem of submissive pets and officers that would soon learn their places. As long as Levi's training held, she would promote this behavior and corrupt her superior as much as possible.

The Rak'dos were now serving Vespira and the galaxy would soon know the dangers this agreement brings.

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5