View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:05 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Outpost Six (for Vidalia) 

Post Re: Outpost Six (for Vidalia)
The Agent nods her head and gives the droid a smile. "Yes, I think the next model could use a few upgrades." she agrees. "Especially if I'm going to actually consider using you for relief from time to time." She almost blushes at this, turning away from the droid. "I think that's what I'm going to do then. Find a place to rest and get a shower and something to eat. Are you going to stay with the ship and wait or come with me?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Post Re: Outpost Six (for Vidalia)
It caught her blush but brought no attention to it. This was far from normal, essentially an animate sex toy in such cases not that 137 minded that. It was a rather unusual droid after all. It nodded as it processed her words. There was no real danger unless she went on a crime spree or something.

Slavery was legal but they didn't enslave people here. It was more the fact that a merchant could bring slaves here without the worry of them being freed. Chances were that she would pass off as a merc herself not that anyone would ask.

“Sounds like a plan. There should be an extra com about that you can use. I'll hold down the fort here and if there's an issue we can get in contact with one another. The ADD didn't give an exact time just that it would be within thirty-six hours so it would be best if I were around to manage that should they arrive.

“It's limited but the computers have some models of droids in the data base that I can browse through to pass the time. Regretfully they lack an in depth analysis of the specks but good enough to generate a few ideas.”

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12