View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Working Out, Working Hard (Diva) 

Post Re: Working Out, Working Hard (Diva)
"Ahhh! Mmph! Mmmm..."

Lips sealed away the agent's passionate cries. Her arms wrapped tight around the alien woman. Hips slapped against her own as that dildo continued to drill against her cervix. Alexandra's eyes fluttered and rolled back. She was still very tender from her previous orgasm as the dildo fucked her raw.

Hips shuddered and jolt. Hot juices squirt out in a second orgasm then a third. Her inner walls clamped down around the invading sex toy. When the kiss finally broke, Alexandra was left gasping for breath. Her gorgeous body glistened with sweat as she lay there on the bed with Diva.

Her breathing slowed after a bit and the knight would notice that Alexandra had passed out. It seems that whatever was happening to her before would not interrupt her sleep again.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:03 pm

Diva held that sealing kiss as long as possible, the knight unable to control her desire as she drove that toy cock deep into her new partners drolling sloppy sex. Diva pressing it in like a spear head as she plunged it in and out with ferce strength, the tip knocking agiest her cervix like ramming the gates of a castle as Diva powered through each of the agents orgasms that squirted around the edges of the toy lodged so deeply inside of her.

Diva's lips loving the taste of Alexandras own as the knight even found her self boldly dueling her tounge with the agents own, twisting and twineing together befor finilly they broke and Diva rolled to to Alexandras side where the knight laid their softly panting along side her partner.

Diva watching her new friend eyes slowly close as she passed into sleep, exhausted, the toy still lodged between her thighs. Diva gently reaching out to stroke to womens soft crimson red hair befor she crawled back onto her knees to sit above the agent, Divas breath still heavy the musk still very much effrcting her sexual drive.

"N-no... Not yet Alexandra... D-dont leave me like this.... n-not yet!" Diva said worriedly as she looked down over the agent, the knights hands falling over the womens breasts as she continued to grope and feel Alexandras body even afther she passed out. Diva moving to straddle the exhausted agent as she leaned down and rubbed up closly agiest her, Diva struggling for any kind of contact, be it licking her neck, sucking on fingers , or rubbing agiest Alexandras thigh, Diva was left to suffer the night in her partners place.... sexual frustrated and with out release.... Diva now forced to endure the same hell Alexandra did....

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:49 am

Diva was left aching with need but it paled in comparison to what withdraw symptoms the ADD agent suffered. But, the alien woman fondled the human woman through the night, enjoying the musk that those luscious globes produced.

It was a rough fight night together but the morning was much more soothing for them both. Alexandra did not forget what the alien woman did. She knew the ADD did not want her producing the scent as they were trying to get her off the addiction. But, she did not care anymore.

Hot water cascaded down both their nude bodies. The two women were showering together. Diva could feel Alexandra's pulse throbbing in those swollen melons while Alexandra felt much the same from her partner's breasts.

Alexandra's fingers scissored along Diva's netherlips, teasing them as they drooled with anticipation. An entire night of waiting and smelling the gorgeous red head finally came down to this. The agent twisted two fingers together and proceeded to drill them in and out of the knight's yearning passage. Lips passionately kissed Diva, embracing her new partner with wanton desire.

Diva was willing to do anything to help the Russian woman and now she was returning the favor. She would do whatever she could for this knight, her precious savior.

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:04 am

It was awful, Diva could hardly stand it, being left in that state of arousal and frustration with no release. Agony was the only word to discribe it however atleast she had the scent to hold her as Diva ofenly found her self burring her flushed face into Alexandras breasts or sucking both nipples to bask in the smell of her partners curse until morning were Alexandria would likly find Diva still awake and still very horny and that thick toy still lodged inside of her.

Diva was so happy when she saw Alexandra had awaken as the knight was so quick to reseal her lips with the agents, even rock that toy inand out of her a few times, a good morning for sure as things heated quickly between the two befor one thing lead to another and the two found them selfs together in the shower with warm water cascading down their bodies as agent Alexandra sought to return the favor to the knight who so despretly wanted it.

"Uhmm...auhmm.." Cute noises coming form the pair as their lips locked together in a passionate kiss. Divas back to the wall as Alexandra pressed agiest her while fingering her sex with wanting desire. Divas own hips rocking and humping agiest her finger tips as she wanted nothing more then to feel Alexandra pleasure her back as she pressed back into that kiss, Divas tounge slip passed her lips to duel and twirl with her own.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:03 am

Fingers twist as they entered the alien woman's body. Alexandra's thumb rubbed over Diva's clitoris with each thrust. Their lips remained lock as their tongues rub against one another, each attempting to tame the other.

Alexandra's huge breast smothered over Diva's, the soft pillowy mounds pressing hard against the knight while hardened nipples flicked over each other. The Dyear was pinned against the wall, not lifting a finger to stop the ADD agent as those fingers slowly untwist and began to curl inside her. Fingertips grazed over the alien woman's g-spot, stroking slow circles as Alexandra's thumb did the same thing over Diva's precious pearl.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Diva didnt resist her new partner, she was to far gone at this point, she was so caught up in the beutiful momment that Diva simply melted into the kiss they shared in intimate bliss. Their silky soft tounges lovingly twirling together and caressed the others as their heart beats rapidly thrumbed together like drum beats agiest their breasts as Diva's legs and body jolted at each fingering press into her drolling flower and flick of her special pearl that made her body feel so hot that the warm water almost felt cool.

"Mhghghm! Mhg... Mgh!" Diva mummbled and moaned softly agiest their passionate kiss as Diva's hands flowed around Alexandra to explore the agents bare back befor coming to rest on each soft cheek of her firm toned ass, Diva sqeezing and massaging her rear befor suddenly Diva paused, her bdy trembling. Alexandra felt the reaction as the knights weakness was discovered and she teased it... Diva suddenly forced to break the kiss as she tossed her head back and moaned in ectecsy, Divawas so close now... the edge was right at her heels, Alexandra only needed to give the final push to send Diva to heaven..

Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 am

Alexandra won their little duel as Diva moaned in defeat. The knight clung to the ADD agent as her body trembled. She did not keep the alien woman waiting. Fingers churned Diva's insides, pumping hard and fast as fingers curled up to strike that g-spot with each pass. She forced her fingers through those contracting walls, finger fucking through her partner's orgasm.

One arm held the knight close as the finger continued to pump in and out. The thrusts slowed as the orgasm finally passed. Alexandra gently drew out her fingers and held her partner close. She let the alien woman catch her breath and bask in that warm afterglow.

"Feeling better?" she asked, "I'm sorry. I... I produce a scent that is a potent aphrodisiac. It is similar to the drug I am addicted to. What you did... It helped ease my suffering. Thank you." A hand stroked up and down Diva's back. Alexandra held Diva for as long as needed while the shower continued to pour over their nude forms.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:13 am

Diva moaned in defeat as she yielded to her partners prowless at the brink of release. Divavwas at the gate and Alexandra only needed to strike that sweet spot one more time to send Diva to heavenly bliss. Alexandra didnt wait for Diva to beg or plead for it neither, she simply gave, gifting Diva the release she hoped for all night and now as the final stroke of Alexandras heavenly digits passed over tender spot one last time sent Diva reeling in sweet sweet bliss.

Tossing her head back in pleasure Diva couldnt help but arch her back agiest the shower wall, her chest jetting into Alexandras own as the pairs breasts molded agiest each others firm globes in a arousing display that only intensified the momment befor Diva lost control. "AUGHHAHHHAA!!" Diva cried, her blissful moan filling the bathroom, the bedroom, and likly the hall outside as she the agents hand was coated by her sweet release that spashed around the thrusting digits that didnt stop pumping into the sensitive knight wet sex, quickly building up Divas pleasure agin as Alexandra had the pleasure to witness a ospoden knights first double chain orgasm as Diva'seyes rolled back and she came once... then twice, and then agin... the knights body tensing, flexing, and spasming in bliss as she released so much pent up passion that she could hardly stand afther words as she collapsed into the agents arms as the pair sank to the floor of the shower, Diva panting heavily in her aftherglow.

"O-oh.. Oh god yes..." Diva replied as she heavily panted for breath as she simply rested in the agents arms, exhausted, tired from the release and the fact she was awake alnight befor. " N-now... you tell me... Diva smiled as she rested her head agiest Alexandras chest and closed her eyes. "..ah... d-dont be sorry... I-I'm just happy I could help you..... Y-you dont deserve to suffer... I-ill never let you suffer... I-i promise."

Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:18 am

Alexandra smiled faintly as she held her new partner close. The agent was still suffering from her addiction but having someone stay at her side has helped more than anything the ADD has done so far. She was not sure if the ADD approved of Diva's methods but, this agent as certainly not going to kiss and tell.

The next several days were spent with the knight on the station. They learned more about each other and went through a few training drills. Alexandra's morale had certainly improved and was soon allowed to continue her work in the labs. Once the materials and parts were provided, the Russian woman began working on a new suit.

Geared up and ready, the two sat in an ADD scout ship and were given clearance to depart. Alexandra was clad in her skin tight nanosuit. Finally back on duty, the science agent was given orders to rendezvous with another science team and assist them in their research. Diva was to watch over the agent and provide protection for both the agent and the rest of the science team. Sitting together, the two set course for their first mission together.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5