View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Progress Report (for Vera) 

Post Re: Progress Report (for Vera)
There had been a lot to take in, it was true. While she did not presume to sit just yet she did press herself in making something that wasn't plain. Cooking eggs would have been far easier but after her lesson she strived to do a bit more. There had been no hesitation in taking that seat.

She had thought better of asking her Mistresses plans. Nor if there were any work she could assist her with considering her current condition it made no sense in offering her assistance if she could not accomplish a task at the best of her abilities.

Trying to recall how many files Vera was working on would have given her an idea but she was struggling to recall with everything that transpired. But it was good to serve, despite the aches and soreness. It was euphoric just doing so. If there were any plans for her, she reasoned, Vera would implement them. And if not there were her duties that made her Mistresses duties easier to accomplish.

She took care of clean up. Each muscle aching with every movement she made reminding her of the night before. Managing to take care of that and a bit more cleaning she had been well aware that the laundry had already been taken care of the night before which helped for her aching body. One less thing that needed her attention but it did little to appease those muscles as she tasked them through other means.

But it was not all cleaning. Near midday there was a brake or sorts where she baked cookies of the non laced kind for her Mistress and served them with some tea. Not that she witnessed her Mistress having much of a sweet tooth in the past but it was a means to brake up the standard flow of things before she fixed lunch a few hours later.

While she had not thought ahead to dinner she focused on the now preparing something light seeing that there was a snack not long ago she fixed her a sandwich. “Is there anything I could do for you Mistress?” She asked once lunch had been served. In her state she didn't think that there would be much that she was assigned and figured that it would be minor things like fetching a particular file or some sort of mundane task. She did not assume, however, and even now was scanning over things in her head after the subconscious words had been pressed into them considering ahead, thinking over what would better please her Mistress and ensuring that she had not been overlooking something that should have been blatant to her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:01 pm

The two ate in silence for the most part. Vera would praise the meal, cleaning her plate completely before leaving the table. While Daphnee tended to the dishes, the silver haired woman went to the bedroom. She slipped out of her robe and puts on a tank top and short shorts. It was still Sunday so her uniform was not required though she tended to wear it anyway even if off duty.

She walked out in her bare feet. The Head Girl stopped by her desk to check a few things before relaxing on her couch before the large flat-screen television. Vera flicked through the channels, searching for something of minor interest to watch. Students that entered Vera's suite would always see the impressive living area beyond where her desk was. It was a reminder to all of a Head Girl's lavish living arrangements even if that same Head Girl rarely took advantage of such benefits.

Vera eventually left the television on some history documentary. It was rare seeing the woman just lounge and relax for a day. Most of time, it was as if the Head Girl never stopped working no matter how hard her Prefects worked to lighten the burden.

A snack was brought to Vera which she accepted, nibbling on the cookies as she continued to watch the show. Would Daphnee continue to walk around in nothing but a collar and apron? It seemed unlikely that there would be any visitors today. But, would walking around practically naked please the Head Girl or be too much? It was difficult to say as encounters with the silver haired woman varied in intensity.

Lunch came which the Head Girl had in the living area. With it being just a sandwich, a formal sitting at the dinner table was unnecessary. Daphnee's body was aching less though now the pain was replaced with a tight sensation that made movements strenuous. Going another round with Vera's toys seemed out of the question or one could hope that was the case.

"Hm... I suppose you could rub my feet, pet," Vera stated nonchalantly.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:37 am

It was unusual that Vera was found in the living area as impressive as it was. She had been too busy delve in much entertainment these days though her idea of entertainment differed from most. Working on her ventriloquism and writing material was entertaining. Occasionally she listened to her iPod but that was used mostly to pass time when she was waiting on someone or something.

It was shortly after lunch time where her muscle ached much less. Each movement still took effort so she did change. First lowering then donning a maid's outfit. Come to think about it her Mistress was rarely out of her uniform, that thought hit her a well as the image of Vera in that bathing suit.

That got her thinking about a beach trip, not today of course, probably not soon either since she wanted to keep her Mistress surprised at times.

There were the books she saw numerous times when dusting the shelf but she had yet to work out if her Mistress had a mild interest in the subject matter or practiced it. She herself knew how interested e was about it. If one found a book about cryptids on her bookshelf didn't mean that she believed in them but instead found the stories entertaining.

It was tough determining how enthused Vera was about the subject matter since it was rare to see her not working. Future observation would be required and further education of it to be of any relevance so she filed that away for now.

When her Mistress called for her it sent an unexpected thrill throw her. It felt good to be needed, even if it were just changing the batteries out of the remote. Thing was that she was planning on returning in a few minutes once her current task was finished, ironically it would have been to massage her Mistresses shoulders.

But she wasn't called to change batteries but to actually touch her Mistress. Again there was another thrill that raced through her. “Yes, Mistress!” She eagerly moved to comply, perhaps too eagerly as she felt her muscles tense up in protest as she dropped to her knees soon after before her.

Grasping one foot by the ankle she lifted it gently before getting to work. Rubbing and kneading that foot, working between the toes lowering further to kiss that foot.

She was thorough working over the sole of the foot then back to the heel. Then she worked on it's twin in similar fashion before hitting on something and glancing up to her Mistress.

“Do you wish to soak your feet Mistress? I can work out the kinks in your shoulder while you relax.”

And perhaps even do up her toenails afterward, she was trying to think ahead in order to please her Mistress.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 pm

If Vera actually read any of the books on her shelf, it was not while Daphnee was around. The Head Girl could have read them before Daphnee became a Prefect or she may have never read them at all. How Vera had such books was another matter entirely whether they were gifts or something she simply collects. The old tomes that lacked any written title were the most curious. Unfortunately, there was little to reveal how often Vera pulls these books from these shelves as any dust on them would be cleaned either by Daphnee or another student or Prefect.

The mystery around the Head Girl only grew as the Asian woman never revealed anything about her interests. She never seemed to get overly excited or enthusiastic about anything. Calm, composed, and in control was Vera's preferences in almost all situations.

When called Daphnee was more than happy to begin rubbing the Head Girl's feet. The Prefect went as far to kiss the woman's feet which Vera only allowed as long as it proved not to be distracting. "Soaking is not necessary," she replied, still watching her shows on the television, "Nor is working my shoulders." Working the shoulders would require either getting up or working around the couch Vera was relaxing on.

What would Daphnee do next? Would she return to being out of sight and out of mind? Or would the Prefect offer more to do for the Head Girl?

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:29 pm

Vera was a hard read at the best of times but that was what kept her on her toes. There were few clues as to what she did but she told her that she did not need drones ensuring that she act with the best interests of her Mistress at heart.

There were times where she messed up, not on purpose but out of an eagerness to server where she had not thought things all the way through. There were other occasions where she was uncertain or did not wish to presume.

In a way that had made her somewhat predictable. On both occasions she wished to serve either rushing into something or holding back at times seeking approval first.

Recent events ingrained the desire to serve and please even more. The massage being unnecessary she did not leave her place nor was she daunted. Daphnee massaged her feet thoroughly as she heard the documentary barely aware of it.

She focused more on the task at hand then crawled so she was in front of her Mistress but did not rise to obstruct her Mistresses view.

Her fingers would move to those calves then draw back to the heels then higher he next pass. Not to be greedy straight away she knew that Vera would redirect her if she sought too much or that touch was undesirable in any way.

If chastised she would focus on her feet a while longer before crawling aside so as not to obstruct her view waiting for a commercial brake. Then she would retrieve some tea for her Mistress before carrying out other duties.

But if allowed to continue she would work on those calves with as much attention as she had with her feet then on to those thighs working with the encountered cloth as best as she could.

Tue May 02, 2017 5:42 am

Things were simple enough at first. Daphnee obeyed and rubbed the Head Girl's feet. But when the Prefect tried to stroke the woman's calf, she kicked her feet away. "I said rub my feet, pet," Vera said sternly, "You seem to try and find every excuse to take more than what I allow. Even Vanessa learned some restraint."

"I could correct you," Vera continued, "But something tells me you will simply enjoy it. If you need something else to do, lick my toes. Show your owner how much you appreciate your position at my feet."

Daphnee was allowed to continue with Vera's new order. The Prefect was free to stop whenever and there was no further lectures from the Head Girl. The silver haired student accepted the offered tea and sipped it quietly for a few moments before speaking up.

"You were far more vocal in the past," Vera stated, "Why the silence?" There were a number of students who had to make appointments to see Vera and others could not be bothered to climb the tower to see the Head Girl. Daphnee had three days with her owner and barely a word was spoken from the Prefect. It was always in response to lectures or commands along with the occasional offer of some service. For such a casual atmosphere, the silence was deafening even with the soft words spoken from the television.

Sat May 06, 2017 12:34 am

“Yes, Mistress,” her hands lowered at once as did her profile as she got even lower to accomplish that task between firm rubs to the base of her feet, over her ankles and heels. Each toe lavished in turn thoroughly licked and sucked on in turn.

Taking her time with the task, her mind reflecting on the matter as displeasing her Mistress was something that she didn't desire at all. Each toe seen to with care before she repeated the process once more for good measure.

She worked those feet for a time longer before crawling away unless ordered to continue further. Each movement reminded her of how much she ached and she had considered if she could have endured another round of punishment.

Between her normal chores of cleaning she made some fresh tea and brought it to her Mistress and asked that question. She did not answer straight away nor did she reflect upon it for long. Processing that question had not taken much effort on her part, she had to assess the matter, not even being aware of that the being the case until that was pointed out.

“I am having some difficulties Mistress. I am afraid of displeasing you and have yet to learn between restraint and taking greater initiative. But I will learn and as I do I believe I'll be more assertive.”
She was not afraid of her Mistress but afraid of displeasing her.

She wanted to serve but had to be reigned in, too eager in the past and overlooking what should have been obvious or going too far when attempting to make an impression. It was something that required a bit of a transition, a balance she was attempting to find.

She just hoped that it would not take much time and that her Mistress would grant her that time. That was as honest of an answer she could have given since she had not even notice the matter until it was pointed out to her.

Fri May 12, 2017 12:06 am

"That did not answer my question," Vera replied, "I did not ask about your previous failings and lack of initiative. I asked why you are not speaking. You are a slave, a pet, and my Prefect. You are not a drone. You are overthinking everything to the point that you are failing to act natural."

"How do you expect to grow if you never try?" Vera continued, "Are you just going to sit in silence and second guess yourself into paralysis? That does nothing for you or your Mistress. If you fail, I will point it out and correct you. You will accept your correction and learn. You will learn and adapt until I have successfully molded you into a pet of my design. Until you achieve that, failure is natural."

"It seems you are at your limit for now," the Head Girl said as she rose to her feet, "You need rest. You are dismissed, Ms. Von Heinrich. Use what remains of today to rest and clear your head. Remember why you sought me out so long ago. I did not raise you to become a mindless drone. I took you in because you had qualities that appealed to me and potential to grow. You have been complacent and now you regressed to the point where you forget how to speak casually to your owner."

"Rest and relax, that is an order," the silver haired woman stated. She was planning on dismissing Daphnee soon in any case. The Prefect was at her limit both in mind and body. There was no telling what long lasting effects the drug and the training session would have on the poor girl. There was no point in pushing things further. She rather not have Daphnee looming about in silence and nervous fear. The student may try and remain silence but her aura was always chattering. Let the Prefect sleep and sort matters out on her own. Vera's pet would come back to her and she would be waiting as always.

Fri May 12, 2017 3:52 am

“Yes, Mistress,” she was not a drone. Vera stressed that to her in the past, that she had not been searching for them. Yes men and the like filled her mind there, she was not after any toadies and it was clear now that she was making things more complex then they ought to be.

Having expected some admonishment things grew a bit clearer. While she did not wish to fail it was somewhat expected. Not a deliberate failing but failure in trying was better than doing nothing at all or even falling into a routine. This served more of an encouragement then anything.

It reinforced the lessons that played in her head from the night before, to please her Mistress, even if she stumbled at times she would be corrected and learn. She had been too worried about getting it right from the start, in too much of a hurry to be the perfect Pet. There were others she had to compete with and her mind went back to the first day she came here.

She remembered it well, wanted to of some use rather than ignored all the time and grew into the role of Perfect. As long as one was alive they grew with experience as would she. There had been a plethora of lessons she took away, her eyes had been opened.

In the past a dismissal may have felt like a punishment. This time it was viewed more of a period of reflection. Her mind free to go over the lessons imparted on her and how to better serve. It would not be long before she returned. Her body needed a bit of rest, that had been apparent to her Mistress. Her mind had much to process.

“I will always remember, Mistress,” she was thrilled at possessing some amble qualities. She would have to attain the rest through trial and error as her training proceeded looking forward to the next day where she improved each time to better serve her Mistress.

Her body still aching she was dismissed from her Mistress' presence for a bit of rest.

Sat May 13, 2017 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5