View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Enigma (for Alex) 

Post Re: Enigma (for Alex)
The agent had control over most major systems here. Depressurization was not really an option unfortunately. Even if she could get all the Undine at once, there was a high chance it would get Myra as well. Disabling the ship's weapons was a safe bet though it would bring attention back to the bridge. But, if the ship shadowing them was not the friendly sort...

With everyone away, Alexandra was safe in trying to hail the vessel. Even if it was another enemy, maybe they hate the Undine as well. Could not be much worse after what she went through here. It would be easy enough to set up a scenario where the ship was attacked while all weapons were destroyed. Shields can only hold so long.

"Hold on, Myra," Alexandra said, "I'll try and get help..."

The agent hailed the ship. "This is Agent Alexandra Losev of the Alien Defense Directorate. I am currently held prisoner with another alien woman on this Undine controlled ship. I request any and all aid that you can provide. I do not know who you are but you must be shadowing this ship for a reason." Well... Here goes nothing. Alexandra waits for any response or radio silence.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:45 am

The response had been immediate, audio coming in as well as visual if she sought to place the transmission on a monitor. The only danger there would be that they would be able to see her and the bridge but it offered face to face communication.

“Agent, this is Ensign Amber Rollins aboard the Halo. Report you condition.”

Amber was a young blond, the attire quite similar to an ADD jumpsuit and the girl was ADD a fresh cadet. Fortunately there was a senior agent on board, the trainer so this was likely the last or one of the last missions for the Ensign before she was allowed to patrol or take on assignments for herself.

There was at least somebody that had good experience and she spoke up now foregoing formalities of name or rank assuming time was short. “We were shadowing you, waiting to meet up with another vessel before making our move but it seems like you couldn't wait.

“Is there an escape pod that you can get too? I believe we can keep the ship busy while you get out of there. If you can hold out for another hour we'll have double the firepower and someone can even pick you up while the other ship engages.”

After getting a better sense of the situation the woman thought briefly. A boarding action put them at a disadvantage even if the defenses had been turned off. With her ship being on the vessel Alex could use it to disembark and not need to dock with them. There was still Myra and she would either have to abandon her or rescue her. A distraction, such as the ship being attacked, should draw the bridge crew back here and leave Myra unguarded or with only a guard or two at the most.

This ship was a larger freighter but was no match for a fighter. Especially one that got the drop on them unless there was some special feature she did not see a fighter could go quicker and was better armed and shielded to deal with military threats. She would still need to locate Myra too, though that was the least of her problems.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:17 pm

"My ship is in their hangar but, there is another woman here besides me. I currently have control of the bridge. The Undine have taken a Vodrani woman and have begun torturing her. She can't wait an hour," Alexandra stated, "I can overloard and destroy the weapons on this ship in about five minutes. I may be able to fortify here to further disrupt their ability to fight back. I do not know when they will come back to the bridge but the dead body they will find will ensure my fate as well."

"If you strike now, they will be completely away from their stations. Their shields can only hold for so long and without weapons, they will be defenseless. I can then try and get Myra and myself to my ship and escape during the chaos. Once I disable their weapons, they will be hunting me down. My options are limited."

Alexandra kept the video off. She rather not have a conversation with an officer while dressed in this pet attire. With the undine guard dead, there was no turning back. The agent would have to work with what she had here and hope the battle will give her the opening she needed to reach Myra and the hangar.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:07 pm

The agent analyzed things quickly. It was not the best plan but in these scenarios a bad plan acted upon was better than no plan she found. Taking in all that information the agent came up with something.

“Overload those weapons, that should draw them back to the bridge and give you the opening to find Myra. You can try to escape on your ship I'll keep them busy and take out their engines. If you could do something about their sensors they won't be able to get a reading of this ship and not know we're ADD.

“Dead in space with no weapons we can make out that we are bounty hunters acting on behalf of whoever employed those archaeologists. They may not eliminate you if their safety involves you or this Vodrani being turned over thinking it may be their own destruction. Once their weapons go down we'll use that as a signal to begin our attack.

“If we had the numbers we would board but we are more useful out here.”

Alex could see about the sensors, while she could not take them out from here there were all manners of ways to distort their readings or even disable them briefly but good operator would be able to undo what she did in time, could the ruse hold if they were busy with engines and weapons. Logic dictated if the other ship took out their shields and engine that with no weapons they would surrender rather than risk their own destruction.

She could pull up a layout of the ship here to see where the hanger was in relation to the bridge. If she was reading it right she could see where that room was that she and Myra had been brought to along with other paths to get their indirectly to sneak there.

The big unknown was the other Undine and their young not knowing how many there were or even where. She could guess where some where, the mess hall, engineering possibly even that hanger.

Most from what she saw weren't armed while on the ship. Her guard was, the commander didn't need a weapon nor the young. So security teams such as guards were armed indicating there was an armory of some sort. The sensors could be toyed with before she got to the weapons giving her five minutes to either secure the hanger, try to recover Myra or hit that armory before the Undine saw a need to.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:32 pm

"I'll do what I can here. Whether they detect you or not will not matter when you take out their engines. Who you are affiliated with will be a non-issue if you are the ones that is deciding their lives," Alexandra stated, "Beginning to overload the weapons now. You have five minutes before they are destroyed. Please stop this ship. Agent Losev out."

The busty agent began routing power to the weapons to get them to overload. As for the sensors, she pointed her gun at the console where she saw the sensor blips in the first place and opened fire. She then destroyed whatever consoles she could with the guard's weapon. At the very least, this will make running things from the bridge more difficult.

The undine that took Myra were unarmed or mostly unarmed. It might be possible to take them out with a single weapon. Her body continued to throb and tingle from her own drug-like musk as she tried to concentrate. The armory would no doubt be guarded or at least sealed shut. Worried about the Vodrani woman, Alexandra would try to track down where they took Myra and follow them. She held her gun at the ready, watching out for guards. Things were going to get crazy in a matter of minutes. She hoped she could find and Myra before chaos rolls in.

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Damage had been done to the consoles making it impossible to do anything here until repairs were made. Leaving the bridge she found that no one had been near it. All the Undine near had been swept up to do who knows what to the Vodrani. There hatred had been that intense? They lost their focus in their zeal to deal with one of them or was it something about her rank? There were no Undine around to ask and even if there were the males were mute and she wasn't likely to get any information.

Guided by screams and cries finding Myra was easy. There were few Undine to avoid and as she got closer she heard the hum of electricity along with a sizzling sound. Followed by a hose. Getting closer she could hear several Undine moving around, shocking Myra, drenching her in water then shocking her again or fucking her.

There had been no telling how many Undine were inside that room and looking around that spot she found a place to hide behind one of the bulkheads in the opposite direction from the bridge. Once the overload went off there should be a lot less Undine in that room … just two more minutes …

There was a slight problem, one of those creatures had come along. The creatures that were the young Undine, an experiment as far as she could tell that gave them psychic powers. She heard it getting close, closer, and just as it was about to discover her the ship jolted as the weapons overloaded causing it to whip around back in the direction it was coming from. The door to that room opened and she heard figures rushing from it.

Again the ship was jolted, then once again before the last of the Undine left that room. Whether Myra had been left alone was another matter but most of the Undine had to be out of there now, if not all of them.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 am

The ADD agent managed to find Myra and the other Undine. There was not much that could be done against so many, leaving Alexandra to watch and listen as they took turns fucking and tormenting the helpless Vodran. It was not long before the ship shook as all the weapons overloaded and were damaged beyond use.

Alexandra waited until the Undine left before moving over to Myra. "Myra! Myra!" she shook the woman gently, "Hey! Are you alright? I'm sorry! I had to wait for the weapons to overload before I could come near. The ADD are going to be attacking soon. We need to get to the hanger and get out of here. Here, lean on me."

She brought an arm around the Vodrani woman and took Myra's arm to put over the agent's shoulders. Alexandra would guide the woman to her feet and walk with her slowly to the door. Hopefully, it was a clear route to the hanger while the Undine are busy figuring out what was going on. With the consoles in the bridge destroyed, they would be searching for a way to activate anything from a different location entirely. This better buy enough time to escape or they were both as good as dead.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:18 am

“I am told … your people have an expression … what does not kill me ...” she grimaced without finishing. She had been soaked and from what Alex could see there was a hose here along with some sort of battery. They had fucked, shocked and beaten her. Her left hand broken and her right damaged to the point that she could not close it at present.

Helped onward the coast had been clear. What Undine on the ship had taken up their stations or had rushed off to the bridge. The vessel had been rocked a few times along the way. No significant damage had been done to the ship itself but things had to have been targeted.

In the hanger she had been hit by a wave of force almost immediately. She and Myra had been flung back, the hanger doors not even closing behind them. One of the Undine young, those creatures she had encountered several times before had been on guard her watching the vessel for such a moment.

It came forth, the door closing but would be opening again soon. Her captured blaster was still in hand allowing her a steady stream of fire at the thing as the door opened.

There was no time to rest as the thing perished. Foot steps, Undine rushing this way. They couldn't have been detected fleeing already … it was only then that it dawned on her if the ship lacked weapons the commander was seeking to use her ship after having it launched.

Getting inside the hanger she could slow them down by sealing the doors assisting Myra into her vessel. Opening the hanger doors was a slight problem. Her computer had been unable to access to hanger doors without the right codes. However, her weapons when brought online could punch through them. With her shields up there was only minimal damage to it.

Aloud to get out into space she could detect the other ADD vessel and could bring up on sensors the damage done to the Undine vessel; no weapons, shields or engines.

She was being hailed by the ADD vessel. Myra was slow to punch it through with her injuries bringing up audio only if she requested it.

“I trust all went well, Agent? What is the status of your vessel?”

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:19 am

Myra was in no condition to do much of anything. Alexandra did what she could to help the alien woman along but it was slow going. Only one Undine was guarding the hangar which was quickly gunned down with the single blaster in the agent's hand. The ship lurched, causing the two to have a bit of a tumble which only hurt Myra's already injured body further. The agent could only silently apologize as she helped the Vodran up.

Shooting the control panel on the doors would hopefully buy further time as the two entered the ADD scout ship. She took Myra to the small bed that was in the other room before moving to the front of the ship. There, she powered up engines and weapons. She blew open the hangar doors before blasting out into the depths of space. Shields came up immediately as the ADD ship that came to the rescue continued to wear away at the helpless vessel.

Alexandra would handle all controls from the cockpit and let Myra rest in the other room. Hailed by the other vessel, the agent answered. "My ship is undamaged. The Vodran woman is badly injured but I do not think it is life threatening. We need to get the hell out of here. Do you know where I can go to rendezvous with the directorate and get some medical attention for the alien woman?"

Back in her ship and out in space, things were finally looking up. Alexandra did not want to spent a second longer near these horrible Undine.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:10 am

“Yes, transferring coordinates now.” There was a vessel closing in that wasn't too far. The one with a larger team, one consisting of a combat medic. For quick assistance they would do well and could get them to more specialized help if necessary.

The Undine vessel set off a transmission. Then a second later she had been hailed by the ship itself. The first had to be an automated message, unlike a distress beacon that broadcast all the time. It was on a tight beam and may or may not get answered. The fact that it was on such a tight beam meant that it was going someplace specific.

The Undine did not speak and only the females had telepathy so a communications system had been overlooked. Then it contacted her.

If she opened an audio only channel the voice would be computerized speaking what was typed. If visual it would be the commander. Her telepathy only required visual regardless of distance. The commander's disdain showed on her features as she stared daggers into her. If looks could kill …

The dead Undine she had killed was in the background. Pet, you have been dissident. Know that your advantage is short lived. When I get my hands on you again you will suffer a worse fate than that Vodrani mark my words.

Without engines, weapons or shields the commander was as helpless as her “guests” had been. A tempting target to eradicate. The comm did not last for long, that was all she had to say. If there had been anyone even in range of that transmission there was no chance for them to get her in time.

A thought did occur to her that the earlier transmission could have been an information dump, the results of whatever project she had been running on those young.

“Agent? Is everything alright? That vessel was contacting you. It shouldn't be a problem for us to detain it here. Don't worry if they get back up first we'll run. Have the medic on the rendezvous ship board with you and the rest come here. Tell them if we're not here to retreat.”

Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Alexandra was not really interested in hearing what the Undine had to say but accepted the message anyway. There was no immediate danger as the Undine ship was completely disabled. The ADD ship could finish things up here while Alexandra escaped with Myra.

"Everything is fine. It was just a threat. I am departing now. Thank you for your assistance. We could not have escaped without your aid," the busty agent stated before ending communications and setting course for the small ADD fleet. "We should be arriving at another ship soon," she said back towards the bedroom, "They have medics that should be able to fix you right up."

The redhead stayed at the controls as she kept scanning for any immediate threats until they arrived at their destination. Alexandra hailed the fleet and gave her report. She informed them of the ADD ship still fighting the Undine where they came from and that an alien woman was in need of serious medical attention.

Still dressed in the ridiculous attire the Undine put her in, Alexandra decided to change into something more comfortable and perhaps less revealing as the ship boarded her vessel. After days or even weeks of torture, Alexandra felt like she could finally relax.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 am

“You're welcome.” Whether a distress call or information dump no other ships appeared on her sensors until she met with the other ADD ships. A report given to them and they had been off save for a single ship that docked with her own.

While that had been going on she elected to change. Myra grinning as she watched her do so. Either she was happy about their escape or liked what she saw, probably both. The Vodrani priestess was an odd one but her state left her sitting there without acting upon matters.

When the medic boarded both women had been treated. Despite her rough state Myra wasn't beyond any fixing up that their medicine could deal with. At least the pain could be dealt with and some of the more minor injuries dealt with while other issues would require better equipment than the medical officer could carry in the field.

“I need to get the two of you back to base.”
Both women had been injected with a relaxant to calm them down and ease the tension on their muscles. Unless Alex was adamant about doing it herself another agent would pilot her vessel while she rested. The medic would stay on board as well administering to the two as they traveled back.

For now their ordeal had been over. She had her ship and Myra's had still been back on that planet, easy to get to. The first priority was to recover. Myra would have to wait until she had use of her hands again. With access to better equipment that would only take a few days during which Alex would learn that the Undine crew and ship had been captured.

The ADD was likely to charge them since there were no issues from the Vodrani, they being isolated and xenophobic they placed no demands on trying the Undine for an attack against their Princess … all in all they were left in the dark about the matter it seemed. Myra did ask what would happen to them having a high interest in them.

Alex felt that there were mixed feelings there. A hatred, yet a need she witnessed. Maybe one of the reasons her kind had been left in the dark had been from her own embarrassment who could really say. Accepting their fate Myra thanked her for her help.

“We will need to keep in touch, agent. I will say nothing about this incident. I would appreciate it if you did the same.”

Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:30 pm

The trip went smoothly enough. Alexandra did what she could to tend to Myra's wounds until they finally arrived at the rendezvous coordinates. The ADD agents took over from there as they took both Myra and Alexandra in to the medbay. Despite lacking any significant injuries, the busty agent was put under just like the Vodrani woman.

Alexandra was not certain how long she faded in and out of consciousness. Any voices she heard were muffled as her vitals were checked along with several other tests. Eventually, the small fleet arrived at another location to drop off the Vodrani Princess back to her own people. Alexandra was dressed in a science uniform and labcoat as she saw Myra to the airlock. "I understand," the agent replied with a faint smile, "I would like to forget it ever happened, like many others. Please, stay save, Myra."

She hugged the alien woman and afterwards watched Myra go through the airlock to join the Vodrani vessel.

Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:55 am

Myra returned the embrace enthusiastically, breasts mashing together as they did so. Her hands felt better, Alex found out, at least one had found it's way to her backside giving her a bit of a squeeze there. Not caring who was watching or were they had been after the ordeal that they had been through Myra pressed in for a kiss maintaining one if it had been established for a minute or so before braking it.

Taking half a step back she smiled at her. “I guess that will have to last until I'm back artifact hunting in this sector.” She then departed after a long look at the agent as if committing her appearance to memory even after spending so long together.

Then she was off to retrieve her vessel and continue on with her own assignment allowing life to proceed as it had prior to the harrowing encounter with the Undine.

Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6