View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Engine Greece (For Alex) 

Post Re: Engine Greece (For Alex)
Silence. He made no noise, but something amidst her thoughts would meet with his approval. 'If this was another game, she would just have to play along', he loved that she was thinking that way now. They could have a lot more fun, this way. He'd watch closely as she headed towards the front of the ship. If her mind hadn't been so closely under his influence, she might have recalled that what she was wearing now, whilst belonging to her, hadn't been anything she'd brought with her, onboard this vessel. These particular scraps of silk and lace should be locked away at home, but inexplicably, here they were, barely covering her intimate parts as she seductively paraded around the ship.

When she reached the ship's controls, she'd eventually succeed in bringing up a console, buttons and dials lighting up. However, once the display was up, something would be... wrong. Her captor would finally make himself known, his voice softly echoing in her head.

'Ahh... you want to have a go at the wheel?'

Something long, and slimy would make a quick, taunting trail up the back of her right leg, along her calves and thigh, abruptly withdrawing just shy of her buttocks. Should she turn, she'd see nothing and nobody there, but that was the new trick Slime was trying out. Manipulating her mind further, he ensured that she was unable to perceive him, despite the fact that he was standing right there.

'Okay... new game. You can have five minutes at the ship's controls doing whatever you like. Change our course, put the engines to full throttle, anything you want. However, if you fail to make any changes after five minutes, you'll have to take...'

He'd worm a finger under the waistband of her underwear, stretching the elastic silk away slightly, slipping his digit suggestively across her hip before allowing the fabric to snap gently back in place.

'... a forfeit.'

A chime and a beep from the console would demand her attention as a five minute timer came up on the display. He knew that she'd be unable to remember how to operate her own ship, a point on which he'd delight in taunting her.

'That shouldn't be too hard, should it? After all, this is your ship. I'd get started if I were you.'

Of course, even by hitting the controls at random, a person should be able to accomplish something. Addressing that point, Slime would have his presence working away inside the machine, making sure that, no matter what she did, her efforts would see no results. Different screens, option menus and the like would come and go, but every time she thought herself getting somewhere, she'd find herself coming back to the same display she started with. It'd be obvious to someone who was familiar with the ship's controls, but with the precise means of operation blocked from her mind, she could easily chalk it down to her missing something, not engaging the correct thing or just the simple, plain complexity of what she was now trying to do... should she of course choice to play his game. Either way, he was toying with her and, after the first minute, she'd begin to feel his slimy, tentacle feelers tickling and writhing against her ankles, slowly working their way up as the timer continued to count down.

The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Alexandra was unaware of how deep the game ran. Little by little, every defeat would block out more of the agent's thoughts and memories. If she lost too much, she may very well forget what she was fighting for or why she should be resisting this horrible monster.

Already, her memory of what she usually wore while on mission had grown fuzzy. What she wore now was something for when she was back in her room back on the station. But, it was all that was available. It must have been the acts of the alien getting rid of her clothes and uniforms. On mission she would wear... She would wear... What did she usually wear on mission? She had to have worn something less... less revealing, right? Why could she not remember?

"Ahhnn!" Alexandra jumped upon feeling the slimy tendril trace up her leg. The agent looked around but could not register the being's presence right before her. She jumped again when she felt her panties be pulled and snapped against her hip. "Where are you?! I..."

The alien continued to explain this next game. The task was simple. Alexandra just had to do something with the ship. This being the agent's ship, this should be a trivial task. But, the agent was still smart enough to realize that must be some sort of catch. The timers came up on the screen and Alexandra's fingers immediately began pressing various panels and keys to see what the creature had changed if anything.

The busty agent did not realize how much the interface had changed. Why was it so complicated to change course or change speed? This should not require so many menus and buttons presses. Why did this feel so unfamiliar? The agent grew more and more frustrated. She did not consider bypassing or rerouting circuitry as such thoughts were lost in the haze the creature had formed in her mind.

The menus kept confusing the agent before finally locking her before a login screen. Password? What was her password? She did not even recognize the user name. What was going on here? This was her ship. She should know how this works. Frustrated, she tried the button that stated she forgot her password.

Already, the agent felt the tendrils tickling her bare feet and ankles. This simple task should not be this difficult and yet the intelligent scientist and engineer was struggling to do anything with her own ship.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:35 am

A soft chuckle filled the air, echoing of the walls, as she struggled, even turning at one point to try and see where he was. In the end though, it was pointless, he wasn't planning of making himself known, nor was he going to allow her to win. The password questions, at least, would be things she could answer. Then again, for one or two of them, there'd be a certain degree of uncertainty... and to some degree she'd have to guess? Back onto the main menu, he'd see her frustrated again and again by errors and input failures.

"Oh... you almost had it that time. Weapons was a good choice, in theory they should be the easiest to access during a crisis, but I think you might have missed something at the very start. You might need to disengage something first, or put power to some system... but I don't need to be giving You any hints, do I?"

He teased and taunted her as she struggled with the impossible controls. Her legs were well and truly enveloped in the invisible mass of slithering feelers, and as she bent over to operate the controls, she'd feel herself being slowly, subtly spread. Three minutes on the clock, and the rising sea of unseen tendrils would inevitably come up far enough to reach her panties. The touch would be gentle at first, a little brush here, a weak prod there, however, she would soon feel the countless squirming tentacles getting to work, tickling and tormenting her sex through her panties.

"Hmm... oh, don't mind me. I'm just keeping this interesting for me, whilst you work."

A particularly firm and predominant prod would start to rub itself up and down over the place her clit lay, carefully massaging through the fabric of her clothes. The sensations of his tendrils would continue to rise, slipping and sliding up now over her bare, naked abdomen, licking and soothing that soft, flawless skin. With a minute left to go, things would have begun to crawl underneath her bra, rising up to coil around her teats. He hadn't done anything to restrain her arms, at least no yet, but as his voice came next to her ear now, the creature was apparently leaning over her shoulder now as something, long, hard, and thick brushed up against her backside and lower back, pressed against her.

"Only fifty second left, and you're still on the starting menu. You know... I don't think you're going to make it..."

He taunted.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:50 pm

"Sh-Shut up!"

Unseen tendrils continued to spread up the agent's sexy thighs. It was not long before her waist was enveloped by the unseen creature. Her bare skin was teased while her sex was tickled and tormented. Tingly thrills rippled up the woman's inner thighs and across her tender netherlips. Alexandra's jaw clenched as she gritted her teeth. She kept her eyes on the monitor as more incoherent errors and messages popped up on the screen.

None of it made any sense. The frustration alone was enough bring tears to her eyes. Why couldn't she figure out how to work her own ship? The tendrils continued their ascent up the woman's lovely body. With less than a minute left, the unseen tentacles were now zeroing in on the woman's sweet spots. "Ohhhnnn..." The less time she had left, the more distracting the creature's advances were. Her sex drooled her love nectar as every stroke over her erect pearl sent her hips twitching. The agent could see her reflection in the console. She could see her breasts ripple and bulge around the squeezing tentacles.

Her body trembled as the intensity grew. Her mouth opened in loud gasps of pleasure. A countdown timer appeared on screen, counting down to her inevitable defeat. As the final seconds counted down, Alexandra's eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head. Fingers dripped the arm rests of her chair as she let forth a passionate wail. Juices squirted out of her sex, soaking her undergarments in her shame as she sagged in the unseen bonds of her attacker. She once more failed. Her mind hazed as another piece of herself was blocked from the agent's memory.

Alexandra stared hopelessly at the screen. Tears ran down her flushed cheeks as she panted softly. Another lost game, what was going to happen to her now?

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:03 am

There would be a low deep chuckle, a more than familiar sound to Alexandra by now. Her time was up, but she'd managed to end the round with quite the spectacular finish. She'd cum again? And this time from just a bit of tickling? Well well, wasn't she becoming 'responsive'.

'My my, what a shame, and you were so close as well. Still, you ended on a high note.'

He chuckled again, clearly enjoying this chance to gloat. Continuing to block her ability to perceive him, essentially invisible, he would reach down and grab her wrists in his powerful, muscular hands. In her current state, she'd be powerless to resist and, leaning her even further over the console, he'd hold her arms straight, pulling them back behind her as her huge, gorgeous breasts dangled over the controls.

'Now then... whatever am I going to do with you? A pilot who can't even control her own ship?'

The question would apparently be rhetorical as she felt something hot, thick and, by this point, familiar pressing against her drooling, writhing, dripping wet pussy. It seemed her tormentor was having fun teasing her, and even as she felt his rod against her sex, she'd feel the assault on the rest of her body resume. Nipples and breasts would be squeezed and fondled, her clit would be suckled and gently twisted, no part of her body was safe including, as it'd turn out, her mind.

'Oh, but you shouldn't be too put out. It's no surprise really. Memory is a funny thing, so it makes sense to play with it. Don't you know? All this time you've been cumming, thinking nothing of it, I've been taking away a little piece at a time. One more thing forgotten for every climax you experience, the town you were born in, your first kiss... even your own name.'

And the last point on his list was the real kicker. He'd just named some of the things he'd blocked from her mind and, as he mentioned it, she'd realise that he'd taken that last thing as well. What was her name? She couldn't remember. How could she not remember? He'd time it, so that as this realisation sunk in, so would he. Slowly, carefully, taking his time to torment her with this latest penetration, he'd slide his cock deep into her moist and ready, prepared slit, allowing her to feel every curve and throbbing vein.

'Ahh...'

A pleasant sigh as he slipped his bulging rod into her warm flesh.

'There we go. It's really quite the appropriate forfeit for you, given your name. What was it again? Cum slut? Fuck toy? Oh yes... I remember...'

With a final lunge, pulling back hard on her wrists, he'd see his cock all the way inside, the tip striking her deepest place, inflicting a blissful shudder.

'… Cock Sleeve.'

Deep inside of her, his rod would twitch, flinching against her most sensitive spots. After a moment or two, she'd feel hot breath by her ear as he evidently leaned in closer and, before her eyes, the glass surface before her would become all the more reflective, a perfect mirror. Here, he would allow her to see him, and the tendrils he had all over her body, though it'd only be in this reflection that he would let her see him, still invisible to her otherwise. A tendril briefly taking the place of one of his hands holding her wrists, he would grasp her chin and cheeks and force her to look up at the reflection.

'Yes, see that, Cock Sleeve? Quite the blissful expression on your face there. You've got quite the fun journey ahead of you, and it's only just started. By the end, you're going to be little more than my toy.'

He releases her chin and slowly begins to pull out, getting nearly all the way before thrusting back in again hard as he speaks.

'My willing...'

Once more, he starts to slide out, letting her feel the length of his rod moving inside of her before pushing it all the way back in.

'… mewling...'

Pull back and thrust.

'… moaning...'

Thrust.

'… blissful toy, obedient and so very hungry for more.'

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:42 pm

"Ah-Ahhnnn! Wh-What!? Ohhhnnn... N-Nooooo..."

Bit by bit, memories were blocked. Alexandra's eyes widened in horror as she forgot things that once shaped and identified her. She could not remember how to control the ship but she knew this creature had no problems steering this vessel. She could not remember where she came from but she remembered being claimed by this jet black being. Her first kiss, she only remembered this being making her scream in passionate bliss again and again. She could not remember her name or she could not until this creature reminded her who she was.

Cock Sleeve saw herself in the mirror as the being behind her filled her cunt with that hot jet black cock. Tears dripped down her cheeks though the reason to shed them became cloudy with each surge of the monster's powerful hips. With every bit of herself fading from memory, Cock Sleeve could not recall why she felt so bad before. Tentacles teased and groped her aching body as she saw the visible lump revealing how deep that thick cock was inside her.

She lost count of how many orgasms this creature fucked her through. Cock Sleeve's face wore an expression of utter bliss. She felt so very good. She found herself without a care or worry in the world. Her name became her only duty. She did not care about her damaged ship or who it even belonged to. She did not care about the ADD or her mission. The groaning woman was having trouble remembering what those even were anymore.

"Uhhhnnn... Ahhhnnn... Y-Yessh... Please... Please more... It feels so good..." she groaned, drooling as that thick shaft ravaged her insides in all the right places. Only the creature knew what would remain of this busty slut when the poor girl's body finally gives out again.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:28 pm

'Ohhh... yess...'

She'd do nicely. Her body was nice and warm, soft and so very tight... though it'd take a little manipulation on his part to keep her that way. Giving Cock Sleeve's ass a rough slap as she came again, the Master would finally let her wrists go, allowing her to bring her hands down on the inactive console. As he locked away select memories, she'd gradually become all the more compliant and, gently grinding his thick rod deep inside her, he'd let her ride out the latest climax before getting back to work, ploughing her wet, sloshing pussy. He hadn't cum yet, but he was sure to do that soon, and who knew how many more times by the time he was through with her.

Her plump, firm cheeks would be spread and, rolling around the rim of her ass briefly, the Master teases her before plunging his thumb into her tight little hole. Another long, hot member, this time one she could perceive, would seemingly come forth out of the mirror in front of her and present itself in front of her face. He'd left her such that she knew what to do with it and, even if she didn't, as the thumb in her ass morphed into a monstrous, ribbed, rod, nearly three times thicker than before, she'd find herself roughly pushed forward, onto the new cock in front of her, as the thing behind her buried itself deep inside.

In time, he'd move her away from the front of the ship, but not before blowing his load inside all of her holes once more. Hot, thick seed would erupt. Her stomach would bulge as a rich overflow starts to dribble around the base of all three rods. She would swallow it all, he'd see to that one way or another. Over the next few days, he'd keep her fed on nothing but his thick, delicious (as she would be made to perceive) cum, and again and again she'd be given the chance to marvel at the sheer amount her Master could produce. That collar and leash would be put back around her neck and the fun would take place wherever and whenever he pleased aboard 'his' ship.

Sometimes forced to bend over and lick it out of her bowl on the floor as he yanked her leash and took her from behind, other times given the privilege of sucking him off and getting it directly from the source, either way, Master's seed would soon become her favourite thing to drink. He would keep her and, over the few days it took for them to reach their destination, Cock Sleeve would not know anything but her life with Master. Sleeping in her room, a small closet like space filled with cushions and blankets, she knew how every day was meant to start. A brief shower, and then away to wake up Master. He would always be hard in the morning (and he would 'sleep' in humanoid form), asleep in 'his' bed, and it wasn't until she'd crawled under the covers and sucked breakfast out of him that he'd agree to play with her, something she always wanted.

He'd let her rest, whenever she needed it, but for the most part, he'd spend the next few days using her however he pleased. Always new games, new toys. Ever so often, normally when he had her tied up, he'd do something, and someone else would be there. She was different, she knew things, not just everything about Cock Sleeve and the Master, all the fun they'd been having together, but also other things, strange things, things Cock Sleeve wouldn't understand, ADD, space ships, aliens... Alexandra, that was her name, but Cock Sleeve mostly just knew her as 'the nasty lady'.

It'd be like pushing someone's head down into an icy cold bucket of water, only to occasionally yank them back out by the hair to taunt them. Alexandra would be forced, somewhere inside her mind, to watch it all. Brought to the forefront every now and then, Slime would make sure she was still in there, watching, paying attention to it all, whether she liked it or not. Of course, he knew he couldn't make any permanent changes to her mind, but maybe, just maybe, with enough time and effort, he could see some form of programming or suggestion implanted in there. If he ever encountered this one again, it'd be fun to have some key phrase that'd see her turned into his Cock Sleeve again. Well, either way, the time would soon be coming upon them for the fun to be over, but he would not see her gone without one last hurrah.

About an hour or so before the ship came to the space station it'd been heading towards all this time, the Master would take Cock Sleeve by the leash one more time and, slowly leading her out into the main room. He'd had her locked up in the bedroom all day, and had been working her up to a gleeful excitement, keeping her there as he worked on a surprise for her. Now, he'd take her out to the main room to the present he had for her, and... What was it? Some vague part of her mind had some recollection, but it was... foggy, like trying to remember one's earliest memory. It was some sort of machine, there was some sort of wheel, padded clamps, cushioned supports...

~ Participant Detected! Welcome. Initiating Systems. Proceeding To Stage 1 ~

The leash on her collar would be unclipped and Master's strong, dark hands would start to gently guide her into position. Once more, she'd find herself nearly remembering something, the mechanical sound of that voice was familiar... but...

'Ohh, looks like it's already getting started, we better hurry. I really think you're going to enjoy this one, Cock Sleeve. Now, let's get you into your seat.'

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:20 pm

"Augh! Ahhhh! Ahhh!"

The woman's body shuddered and trembled in the creature's grasp. Alexandra's tight anus clenched around the obsidian being's thumb as it pushed slowly into the woman. Eyes widened as her drooling lips opened wide in a loud groan. The thumb expanded and changed inside her, widening her sensitive ass as it proceeded to plow into her. Her cries were stifled by another cock waiting for her as she pushed onto it, being fucked in all three holes at once.

Seed was blown into the agent's body from all three cocks, filling her to the brim with hot alien spunk and then some. Seed escaped the corners of her lips and around her tightly spread passages. Seed oozed out of her nose as her body shuddered in orgasmic glee even as her lungs burned for oxygen. By the time the creature was through, Alexandra did not even notice the collar and leash being put around her neck.

Cock Sleeve woke to a steady routine of feeding on her Master's erect cock before being fucked further in numerous ways. Just the smell of the monster's seed was enough to send the woman quivering with delight as she grew hot and wet. Swallowing the seed always aroused her and made her horny for more. Her previous life as an ADD agent was forgotten. She was just known as Cock Sleeve and worshiped her Master on this ship. The hows and whys this happening no longer mattered. This was what the woman wanted. She wanted to suck, fuck, and obey. What more could she possibly ask for?

The final hours were spent alone in the bedroom with only a bowl of seed to keep the woman satisfied. Eventually, her Master arrived to take her for another walk, this time to a strangely familiar surprise. Alexandra did not show any fear or concern as she moved to sit and restrain herself in the waiting chair. "Ohh... Master... I know I will love it."

As options came up, Cock Sleeve smiled as she picked one to start State 1 with. "Slow..."

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:27 pm

He grinned as she selected her option. So, she wanted to start slow? How very sly of her. Ensuring Cock Sleeve was well and firmly strapped in place before letting the machine start up, the lightly lubricated, soft nubbed wheel would press gently to her exposed lips and would begin to turn slowly, each bump brushing ever so slightly against her clit as it passed. It stayed at this speed, allowing her to feel each individual stroke as each nub took their time to slowly feel and rub their way up between her soft nether regions. Similarly the stimulation to her breasts would be gentle and quite mild, for now. The cylindrical, steel probes coming down to lightly circle and massage around her teats, vibrating only in a very calm and soft manner, oily lubricant and aphrodisiac leaking from their tips in a thick, lazy trickle. It was a good test, seeing how she'd changed from start to finish.

Keeping an eye on things in the main control room, whilst all the while remaining here to watch, the Master would note that time was running out, though he would still have enough with which to play with her one last time. Still, as he observed her reactions, admired her heaving breast, slender body and the delicious extra kink provided by those glasses nestled on her face, he realised he'd miss playing with her. She was quite the delectable specimen and, perhaps if they were to encounter one another again, he could keep her on a more permanent basis. For now, the final destination of their cruise was coming upon them and, producing a big, thick, muscular cock for her to play with, he saunters closer, bringing the head of the thing to her lips. With no doubt, she'd know what to do with it.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself."

He observed in a frank and casual manner. Once his rod had slipped past her soft, wet lips, he'd make a point of lightly cradling her head, providing some support, but ultimately giving her the choice of how she'd move. A low, pleasurable groan escaped him and his cock throbbed slightly in her mouth.

"Of course, you can control the speed if you like."

He says, knowing she couldn't speak at this point.

"It responds to voice commands. You can make it go Harder."

As soon as he says the word 'harder' the wheel up against her sex presses itself in, whilst remaining at the same, slow speed. At the same time, the rods circling her teats begin to push over her teats, slipping over the top, pressing them down before sliding back to the sides. Not wanting to spoil her choice of fun too much, he waits a little while, allowing her to experience this slow but harder setting.

"Or, you can make it go Faster."

The vibrations teasing her teats speed up, becoming more vicious and cruel, yet nonetheless still delightful in their function. A spray of the lubricant that'd oozes from the tips begins to fire and, briefly rising up to directly above her teats, water and air pressure become the weapon of choice for a moment or two before the shining, cylindrical heads plunge back down, squashing her hard nips. The wheel spins faster and, keeping his cock in her mouth he lets her savour the sensation for a moment or two before slipping back out and allowing her the chance to speak.

"You can probably guess what commands make it go..."

He paused, be careful not to say the exact word.

"... lighter."

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:39 pm

The woman groaned as the machine started slowly. Soft nubs dragged over her glistening netherlips. Fingers gripped the armrests of the chair as toes curled. Shudders of heated pleasure radiated from her throbbing pearl and echoed within the agent's already aching passage. Her insides itched as the woman panted with flushed cheeks.

Her long erect teats stood at full attention as metallic cylinders traced over those large darkened areolae. Her breasts shined with the drugged lubrication, making Alexandra's breasts tingle and feel hotter by the second. Glazed eyes widen at the sight of the thick obsidian phallus approaching her lips. Heated breaths caressed the tip as the woman accepted the rod into her mouth and the back of her throat. Without asking, the agent began to bob her head slowly with what range of movement she had available. "Mph... Mmph..." She sucked deep, slurping on the jet black rod as her tongue lathered over the throbbing shaft.

The agent obediently sucked on the monster's rod until the creature turned up the heat. The machine began to press harder into and against her beautiful body. "Mmgghhhh!" Her muffled squeals and groans ripple through the mouthful of cock as the machine sped up. Juices were being flicked away from her quivering entrance, the wheel now shining with the woman's hot love fluids. Breasts were soaked with the liquid drug, soaking into her already long engorged teats along with the entire surface of those mountainous globes.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhnnnn! Ohhhh gggaaawwwddd!" Eyes fluttered and rolled back in Alexandra's skull. Her hips were jolting and twitching as the wheel continued to whirl against her parted netherlips and her exposed clitoris. The woman struggled to take a breath as sharp gasps and cries kept escaping her drooling lips. Her hips began to buck against the wheel as best as she could. Her body arched, thrusting those glistening udders out for the machine to torment. Alexandra's mouth hung open in complete awe as her mind and body were sent spiraling out of control.

But, the slave knew that this was only the beginning. Only one word formed in silently on those groaning lips and empty mind. "More..."

Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:07 am

The most delicious flavours, from those few she was permitted to recall, filled her mouth as she sucked and slurped hungrily on his rod. Dribble and drool gurgled at the back of her throat time and time again as everything grew wetter and messier. She moaned and he seemed to swell, reaching deeper and deeper, squirming slightly as he relished the sensation of her mouth and throat wrapped tightly around him. Of course, the contents of her head were his entirely to mold and shape. He'd made sure that the sight, taste and smell of his throbbing, hot, vein-covered cock made both her mouth up here, and her 'mouth' down there, water like crazy. Though how she sucked and rolled her tongue over him... that magnificence was all her.

Giving a satisfied, approving groan, The Master allowed her to use her full range of skills to please him as much as possible, shifting, changing position to allow her the best angle. He'd hardly move, only thrusting slowly, allowing her the chance to do it all herself. There was a lot to appreciate here. However, as she grew all the more intense, ramping up to climax, he would slip away.

"Ahh, there we go."

He was always like this, it was one of the more positive aspects to the creature. Everytime she came it was always positive, something he apparently enjoyed seeing... not that it'd stopped him from edging her now and then, depriving her of what she needed. Oddly enough, he'd never accidently sent her over the edge. He was always in control. After her climax the machine started to slowly rev down. It was then that this single word formed on her trembling lips.

~ Proceeding to Stage 2, Now Accept- ~

The mechanical voice had already started chiming the introduction and option menu for the next stage. However, there'd be a small beep as some button was pressed and the noise cut off.

"Hmm... No, I don't think that's the command. Still..."

Another bleep, his fingers apparently working some sort of console. The wheel, and the rest of the machine, would hum, starting up again.

"... if it's more you want, I don't suppose we're in any particular hurry to go anywhere."

He checked... Drat, only forty seven minutes left. Still, he could get at least some fun out of her in that time. Another round on stage one would be in store, with a third only if she really begged for it. Stage 2 would be the interesting one. She hadn't seen it before, or rather he hadn't made one last time, so he'd had to come up with something.

~ For Stage 2, Please Select From The Following Setting: Fast, Slow, Front, Or Back Or, To Forgo Any Further Stages In This Session And Release Restraints, Please Say 'Cancel'. Please Note: From Stage 3 And Onward, Cancellation Options Will Not Be Available. ~

Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:59 pm

"Hahhh... Ahhh... Ohhh..." Alexandra's glassy eyes fluttered as she rolled her head from side to side. Her body twitched as the machines slowed for a bit. The voice of the ADD agent grew fainter inside the woman's broken mind. She was just a busty whore that wanted to fuck and suck cocks, especially her Master's.

Juices glistened over the spinning wheel. Hips tensed as sharp gasps left the woman's lips. Her entire body was tingling from the aftershocks of her last orgasm. The countless rounds of sex left her entire body so very tender and sensitive. The agent groaned as her hips rocked against the wheel while the alien being manipulated the fabricated programming to the next stage.

The new options were not exactly clear, not that Alexandra was in any coherent state of mind to begin with. Deep down, she wanted to suck on that fat throbbing cock once more. But, things would not progress unless the weary woman gave an answer. "Mmm... F-Front..." she half mumbled, half moaned.

Less than an hour left though it would most likely feel like an eternity for the trapped ADD agent. Forced to watch herself devolve into this sex crazed slut this whole time, Alexandra's spirit continued to break. She repeated the thoughts and words that came from Cock Sleeve. She moaned as she experienced what her body was forced to experience and endure. The agent could not block out what she saw, drowning in never ending sex and stimulation.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 am

With the question answered the machine would get to work. A small but effective probe, a sort of pod not much larger than a thumb, would be introduced. The wheel would have withdrawn, temporarily, and this teasing device would be pressed to her sex, smooth, metallic exterior cold to the touch. The coolness of it would be in stark contrast to the burning warmth of her drooling cunt, a delightful bit of temperature play and, with her hole nicely lubricated by her own overflowing juices, it wouldn't be hard for the thing to start slipping in, nice and slow.

"Ahh, there we go. You're getting all nicely settled in now, aren't we my pet?"

Moving around to behind her head, The Master would start to remove bolts and slide away panels, the rest behind her head dropping away, allowing him to gently pull her head back, enormous, throbbing rod, with bulging veins, draping across her lovely face. About midway in the smooth probe would start to buzz, vibrating softly, growing more fierce as more of its oval shape passed her gorgeous, pink lips.

"Now, before we get going, you'll need to choose a speed."

Sensing that the present torment had her current state of mind the same as that of Cock Sleeve's, The Master went ahead and brought Alexandra back to the surface, certain that this subtle change would go pass by unnoticed, one simply echoing on the role of the other. Indeed, save for one having a whole mess of unnecessary memories from a life no longer important, the two would be one and the same now and, with this, he'd find himself no longer needing to split her mind. Alexandra was now Cock Sleeve and Cock Sleeve was now Alexandra, the perfect pet. His hips slid back, the tip of his obscene piece brushing against her lower lips, hands moving to aim the rod down.

"Fast or slow my little Cock Sleeve?"

Pushed all the way in now, mounted on the end of a wire thin, flexible arm, mechanical but tendril in shape and function, her tight little hole would close around the buzzing probe. Searching, though not taking long under The Master's guidance, the vibrating device would be curled upwards, finding that one spot and pressing against it. She wasn't to be granted any mercy it seemed and, soon, once the probe was in place, that spinning wheel would slide back into position, pressing against her wet nether lips. A soft sigh of approval escaped The Master as he watched her reactions, head pulled back, front of her neck exposed. It was a shame this was going to end.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:33 pm

The woman's juicy slit spread slowly around the long flexible probe. Panted breaths soaked into the obsidian phallus resting against her face. "Nngh... Ohhh..." The busty redhead's body tensed as the probe hummed inside her tender pink depths. A light flutter of her eyes was the only sign that something else was happening within the agent's head. Alexandra was brought to consciousness, her broken mind now in the front seat.

"F-Fast... Master..." Alexandra responded to the name she was given. Hot breaths soaked over the jet black rod. She kissed and licked the offered member as the probe found her g-spot. The how or why no longer mattered to the woman. Her hips twitched and shuddered as tremors rippled from her throbbing spot and outwards through her passage and into her core. Lips spread a part, allowing the creature to slide his member all the way into her tight welcoming throat. The only thing that mattered was her Master and the pleasure she felt when she served.

"Mph... Ngh... Ahhh..." Muffled groans hum over the engorged black cock. She sucked and slurped between her constant moans. Toes curled while wrists strained against her bindings. The woman was not attempting to escape but her body was tensing up from rapidly spinning wheel across her already drooling netherlips. The probe pressed and hummed against her tender bundle of nerves, sending white hot pleasure surging through her mind. An orgasm was already building within her fluttering core, molten heat spreading slowly within her quivering belly. Hips tried to buck forward but the seat kept her under control as the slime creature decided when and how its prey was going to experience these last moments of utter bliss.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:43 pm

A messy, wet sloshing sound filled the air as the Master thrust his hips and took his fill of her open, gaping, welcoming mouth hole. Obsidian cock swollen and covered in pulsating veins, the mass fit tightly inside as he plunged all the way back, deep down her throat. Muscular hands grabbed the sides of her throat, squeezing gently, and the creature let out a low, satisfied groan as that thick bulge rose up down the front of her wrenched back, exposed neck.

“Ahh... Perfect.”

Twitching slightly, his swollen rod flexed deep inside of her before he started to move. Slow at first, as time went on he'd grow all the rougher and violent, soon fucking her face with careless abandon.

Upon giving her selection of speeds, Cock Sleeve would be rewarded once more by that spinning wheel. Pressing against her dribbling, overflowing sex, battering her with an endless barrage of hard strokes, the cruel machine whirled its nubbed circumference against her. Striking, rolling upwards at high speeds for a second or two, unlike before it'd this time take alternating turns as it punished her. Spinning one way before sharply reversing direction, it'd drag those bumps downwards then up, down then up. It was quite the sensation, but it'd be even more so the case with that buzzing probe inside of her, teasing, tormenting her G-spot. Whether it be the movements of the wheel forcing it to shift, or the small cable sized tendril on the end of which it was mounted moving it, the vibrating pod would begin to rub, up and down, back and forth.

An immense, climatic orgasms was coming upon her once more, and the Master would be in no way inclined to stop it. Wanting to have his fill of her energies, stocking up his own, he'd do little more than stall what she was about to experience, clutching tight the mouth of that swelling bulb for a minute or two before allowing it to burst free, granting her all the greater a release. The time of their final parting was coming upon them, and he'd want her to remember this last blast. In fact, why not? One final experiment, testing his powers.

Opening up a special part of her mind, he'd look for the place where her most vivid and most clearly stored memories were held. Her first times, her fondest recollections, here he'd attempt to plant the seed. The next few minutes, their last bit of play before he had to leave, the intense orgasm she was about to have, he'd use his powers to place the memories of all this deep, not just for her to remember clearly, but frequently, tied to as many of her other memories as possible. Yes, he wanted her to remember and so... we press record.

As had been the case so many times now, the subtle manipulation of her mind was to go unnoticed, undetected until much later at which point... well, who knew? His cock surged in and out, down her throat as the machine toyed with the lower reaches of her body but, evidently, this wouldn't be enough to satisfy him. Form expanding and melting, the true, slime like nature of his body would unveil itself once more. Thick, viscous goo spreading all over her body, she'd feel a sensation not unlike tongues all over. Soft, wet strokes running across her cheeks, the sides of her neck, even the tips of her ears, she'd scarcely find herself with room to breath, her nose seemingly the only part of her not covered. Up and down the small of her back these tongues went, in long, deliberate strokes, and as her sex was teased, an apparition like a pair of tiny fingers would pinch and gently roll her swollen clit. Pulling on it lightly, only exposing her nub to the punishment of the wheel further, this treatment was so extreme, it would have been painful were it not for his clutches on her mind.

On and on, the pleasuring went. Sludge flowed over her huge, soft, bountiful orbs, and a subtle tingling, even before he got started, would warn that their sensitivity had been peeked, unnaturally enhanced and stimulated. With a firm, muscular feeling grasp, her breasts would be squeezed and massaged, groped as tongue lashed all over, a harsh suction finding and tormenting her teats. He toyed and played, not letting up for a second. Every inch of her was his and in these final few minutes, he wouldn't leave any part of her untouched.

Slimy, slightly, gently, subtly ribbed, a pair of bulb headed tendrils would come for her untouched ass. Writhing, wriggling as the two rods wormed against her back entrance, the serpentine prods have to grind their way into that groove so that they might press in, fitting into that tight hole without deflecting away. It was tough, given the size of the hole and the girth of those thick punishers, but with one decisive push, they'd squeeze their way inside, easily working all the way in deeper once they'd gotten past the initial rim. Twisting around one another, the two cock tendrils would weave. He'd allow just the slightest hint of pain when they went in, but it'd be but a twinge, quickly disappearing as they worked their way deeper inside, starting to thrust and swirl within. He'd treat her well, those new rods stroking and rubbing against her inner walls, hitting every spot he knew to be her weakest, most sensitive. She was his, and he was keen to have her remember just how amazing that felt.

In time, he'd begin to swell, growing hotter all over and, with that, she might finally find herself at the end. She'd had time enough to know what it meant, to know that he was about to erupt, filling her up with his seed and, surely, that was when he'd allow her to cum. By now, she was surely giving those restraints a good struggle, her convulsions all but inevitable, but they would hold fast, just as the Master would with his heavy, hard pounding pace.

“Nnngghh...”

He growled.

“Here we go. Take it all. Swallow up every drop of Master's cum!”

Somehow he managed to speed up again, even faster, even rougher. The cocks in her ass were dancing now, thrusting up and down in sequence, one going up as the other went down, and in the bottom, deepest parts of her throat, she could already taste a hint of Master's juicy seed, leaking out.

Finally, he came, and with it, he'd grant her this final, last climax. Inside her body, outside of it, hot, molten cum would burst forth. Thick and steaming, creamy and white, rods against every inch of her body would coat her gorgeous, delicate skin. Thrusting all the way in, as deep as they would go, the cocks inside her body would fill her up, swelling and flexing with every spurt as load after load was pumped into her. As always, he had a lot to give, and it wouldn't be long before overflow was dribbling down onto the floor. The wheel continued to spin, but eventually, finally, it'd start to die down, the Master and the machine's torment pulling away.

“Ahh... very good, yes, very good...”

There'd be a sound, and Slime would have to mentally check the status of the ship, parts of him stretched off into the ship's main control room as he stood there, still. The space station the two of them had been heading for, all this time, was in range, and he'd have to direct at least some small amount of attention to docking procedures. He'd found his way back to a part of space at least some small distance away from Shokushu, to which he planned to return for a short while, and with that it would seem his time with Alexandra was over.

“I've enjoyed our time together. Be sure to treat these next guests well...”

The station to which the two of them had gone wasn't some lawless, pirate get away. Instead, he'd had to bring them to an ADD facility. It was a good a place as any for Slime to go, given that he could sneak around and hide himself almost anywhere and, presumably, it'd be somewhere good for Alexandra to be. Still...

A gentle hum arose from the machine that Alexandra was still strapped to. Devices would move, tormenting would resume. He'd gone ahead and had the contraption spew some more words about stage three and options and so on. It didn't really matter to him. Approaching the station, he'd had to use Alexandra's access codes, even her voice, which he could reproduce flawlessly. As vibrators switched on and suction cups sucked, the new display that his captive was now to become, would be a good a distraction as any as he snuck away, onto the station. They'd be expecting her, but probably not like this.

Before leaving, he eyed up the setting once more time. No external cables, the device was apparently powered from within. The plating was tough, and even the mechanical arms were tough in their design. It was likely that, even once a crew and engineers had entered her vessel to assess the damage, they'd have to work hard to stop this machine from doing its things to her. Would they have to cut her out? How long would that take? Well, they would at least have something fun to watch as they worked... A mechanical device was just pulling back her head, readying a faux cock for her mouth but, holding up his hand, the machine would stop. No, it was unlikely, but if someone amidst her rescue team decided to have some fun, he should at least leave one hole for them to play with.

For now though, Slime was done with her and into the ventilation he'd creep, slowly sneaking his way aboard the station. His usual non-talkative self returned, that role he'd played out no longer relevant, and back to a more simple, wordless character he went. It'd be good to see Alexandra again some time, see how much, if any of his more long term adjustments had taken, but for now, he'd had his fill. Other morsels awaited for his consumption, though he had to wonder, if any of them would be as tasty as she'd been.

Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7