View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Fun in the Sun (open) 

Post Re: Fun in the Sun (open)
Luxuria's cries of pleasure were muffled as she kept her head down in Shaiya's pussy. Her tail again told of her ecstasy as it thrashed in time with the waves of delight the student's tongue sent through her. Wanting to be sure she gave at least as well as she got, the demoness redoubled her efforts with her tongue while shifting a thumb to again stroke that waiting clit. Which of them would drive the other over the top first was impossible to say, but it was unlikely that the other would hold out much longer either way.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Much as she enjoyed eating out a good pussy, Shaiya found her tongue a bit sore. Oh, the limits of humanity. Still, she wanted to end this little encounter to end on a high note. A VERY high note indeed...

Thankfully, spending the last half hour screwing in the sun had left the two of them quite slippery. "Mmmm... Let's try something new, yeah?" With that, she slid out from under Luxuria, confident that she'll only have slight rugburns from the towel. Once she was free, she sat up and reached for Luxuria's hips, turning her a bit so that their pussies were rubbing up against one another, looking out at Luxuria's body with a grin on her face. "If you haven't done this before, it's awesome~"

With that, she started gyrating her hips, moaning softly as she rubbed her clit lewdly against Luxuria's, her body shuddering as she did so. "Mmmmm..." Finally, she was able to fully appreciate Luxuria's otherworldly body. Long, pointed ears, platinum blonde hair (both upper and lower) seductive ruby-red eyes, the smoothest deep-purple horns framing her forehead and a shiny purple tail. Even her wings were the same gorgeous shade of purple, an interesting contrast to the deep bronze tan she had. She was gorgeous, what Shaiya had always imagined an icon of lust would be, accented by a huge set of boobs. The sight made her already hot, juicy pussy quiver with excitement as she continued tribbing, helping Luxuria adjust her legs all the while.

Shaiya's student profile - updated periodically.

Wanna RP? I can do so here, in Second Life or in an IRC channel, if you like. IM me for details!

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Once again, Shaiya caught Luxuria by surprise. Not by her specific actions—the demoness had been planning to do the same thing herself—but by taking the initiative so suddenly. She smiled lewdly at the student's suggestion that she might not have done this sort of thing before—even though she wasn't really a lust demon, there were only so many positions the humanoid body could manage, and she was certain she'd managed all the obvious ones at some time or other—and started to move her hips in sync with the girl's.

She practically felt Shaiya's eyes studying her body admiringly, the attention a minor erotic thrill on its own. She did her own visual exploration of the student, taking the chance for her first good look at her without any of her bikini interrupting the view. The two were remarkably similar types, especially for different species—blonde, busty, bronze skinned—although there were clear differences beyond the obvious; the girl was shorter, her hair a darker blonde, her lips fuller, her body slimmer apart from the breasts, and her pussy clean-shaven. She didn't worry about the girl disliking the ogling; even if they hadn't been fucking each others' brains out for a while now, it had been clear pretty quickly that she was about as much of an exhibitionist and sex fiend as Luxuria herself.

She moaned and gasped in pleasure as their wet, sensitive pussies rubbed together, driving them closer to that one last climax. With how they'd been stimulating each other, it wouldn't be long before one or the other was driven over the top, almost certainly taking the other with her when she went.

Character listing

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Shaiya grunted and moaned out her lust as she gyrated her hips in time with Luxuria's, moaning and squealing out her ecstasy as the two sensitive, gushing pussies rubbed against one another. "Oh.... Oh fuck! Fuck yes!" She should have never doubted it, but judging by how Luxuria moved, it was clear she had done this before... Along with God-knows-what else.

Much like Luxuria herself, Shaiya could feel the otherworldly woman practically dissecting her with her eyes. The two of them were pretty high-quality pieces of fuck-meat, though Shaiya couldn't help but be a bit jealous that Luxuria would be beautiful and seductive long after she herself faded away.

Well, better to savor it now than to dwell on the future.

Her moans and quivers continued as she kept her hips moving, clit throbbing in ecstasy, her pussy trembling with desire. With the way the two of them were going at it, Shaiya had to wonder just which of them would pop first...

Wanna RP? I can do so here, in Second Life or in an IRC channel, if you like. IM me for details!

Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:25 am

The pair continued to grind against each other as if their lives depended on it, moans filling the air with no regard for who might overhear them. Of course, this far along the beach, the chances of anyone hearing them, much less finding them beyond the illusionary rocks, were next to none, and Luxuria, at least, really didn't care just who might see her like this.

As their gyrations became more intense, the demoness did her best to hold back her inevitable climax, wishing to prolong things as much as she could. Eventually, however, there was no holding back the flood; with a cry of ecstasy, she threw back her head as she came hard, her juices gushing forth to mix with the remains of their last orgasms.

Character listing

Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Feeling Luxuria's pussy spasming against her own, Shaiya threw her head back and joined her in the throes of ecstasy, shaking and twitching stiffly, her breasts bouncing uncontrollably as her nerves were set afire from the white-hot pleasure of the moment. This was one HELL of a climax, and like her supernatural lover, Shaiya didn't really care who saw her indulging in the moment.

When the heat of the moment subsided, she gasped for air, moaning and whimpering as she settled in the afterglow, a sated feeling rushing through her body, her pussy still twitching and gushing as she relaxed. "Holy shit... That was fucking amazing..." She brushed some hair from in front of her, the strands now clinging to her body and to one another from the sweat that had formed on her skin.

Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:43 am

As their orgasms died down, Luxuria lay on the towel getting her breath back, her deep breaths causing her breasts to rise and fall enticingly and her legs still entwined with Shaiya’s. She was sure that there was no chance of getting one more round out of the student; that she was still conscious was impressive enough, and she looked to be utterly exhausted.

The demoness nodded at the girl’s comment. “Mmm-hmm... I can tell you’re going to be very popular here,” she said, repositioning herself to kiss the student on the cheek. Just who—or rather, what—she’d be popular with was a surprise Luxuria wasn’t going to spoil, but she’d surely learn soon enough. For now, the succubus would let her bathe in the afterglow.

Character listing

Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Grinning, Shaiya took the chance and responded to Luxuria's kiss on her cheek with a full-on liplock, breasts pushing together as she wrapped her arms around the succubus' neck and sucked her tongue into her waiting mouth. "mmmmmmm..."

She stayed there for a moment, sloppily making out with the succubus as she gazed into those beautiful eyes of hers. After a while, though, even she had to back off, smiling warmly at her new friend. "Oh, I hope so~" she cooed softly. "Like I said, if you know any other hellspawn, send them my way." She winked playfully before releasing Luxuria and laying back down, her breasts heaving as she gasped, recovering from her intense orgasm. "Maybe some rough ones with two or three cocks," she added with a giggle.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:49 am

Luxuria met the kiss with equal intensity, her tongue engaged in an erotic dance with Shaiya's. While it was clear that the student was too spent to go any further, there was no reason not to finish this little tryst properly.

She grinned at the comments the girl made after breaking the kiss. "Oh, I'll be sure to do that," she said with a wink of her own; as far as she knew, none of the guests were actually hellspawn, but it was unlikely that that really mattered to Shaiya. "Although it'll be easier if I know which dorm to point them to."

Once the girl either answered or made it clear that she wasn't going to, the demoness would stand up, apparently not tired in the least after all their exertion, and revert to her human disguise. Before going to find her bikini, she would produce a black rose out of thin air and hand it to the student. "A little memento of this afternoon." With that, she gathered up her swimsuit and headed back to her own table and chair, dispelling the illusionary rocks as she did so. The blanket would turn back into a chair in about an hour without the succubus around to maintain the transformation.

Character listing

Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:59 pm

Shaiya smiled warmly at the invitation, eagerly telling Luxuria her dorm number. "You know," she sighed happily, "You're welcome there too."

She watched as Luxuria reverted to the human form she'd seen at the very beginning. Interesting how all it seemed to take was hiding her extra parts, the demoness was so beautiful. She took the black rose and smiled, slipping the stem just over her left ear. "I hope we have some more~" With that, she lay back down on her blanket, tiredness quickly overtaking her, a smile on her face.

When she woke, she was back in her chair. For a moment, she wondered if it actually HAD been a dream. However, she could still feel the rose's stem, and knew it was quite real. "I really hope she and her friends visit every so often~" she cooed playfully to herself as she started picking everything up, putting her thong and tube top back on and gathering her belongings before making her way back to the campus proper. Smelling and looking like she'd been through a sexual marathon, she was going to need a long, hot shower. Her work could wait for a bit.

Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3