View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A duel of illfated Fates 

Post Re: A duel of illfated Fates
"I-I need their maps,." Anna moaned as she was groped by the snake woman. Enjoying the feelings those warm scarcely hands. Even though the gangster woman stated she was in control Ana's body stated the opposite. She was a slave, a sexual toy to be played with by her mistress. Her nipples stood in attention as nails raked over them. The red head had never realized she was being pinned down by her own suit until she couldn't move her arms.

"Locations, and patrol routes with time. That mnnnngh. Will help me greatly." She cooed lovingly as he boobs were greeted by Vespira;s touch.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:44 am

The Gorgonian twisted her hand, causing the suit to press and tighten more around Ana's voluptuous form. She pulled on the suit, making the pirate arch her body and thrust those mountainous globes outwards. Fingers zeroed in on those erect peaks, pinching and pulling them firmly. This woman did make some of the most wonderful sounds.

Giving the information the pirate requested was of little cost to Vespira. Keeping her grip on the suit, she lifted the human woman, leaving her feet off the floor. Within the fine scaled figure of the Gorgonian were dense muscles that made her more than a match for any human foe. The serpent's other hand continued to tug and twist the nipple it held before letting it pop free from her grip. "Very well," Vespira hissed, "You will have the lassst known locationss of what agentss I know of and current patrol routess."

With that, the alien criminal released the human woman. She turned to return to her ship. "I will provide how old the data is. The ressst is for you to figure out. And I doubt you need to be informed where the ADD home basse is," Vespira added as she seductively slithered in the direction of the hangar, "If there is nothing elsse, I will be on the ship. Manual labor is for sslaves and sservantss."

Just like that, Vespira was leaving Anastasia with that space suit hanging barely half on the woman. The lights of the base glimmered off the snake-woman's body. Even if this less than appealing location, the serpent seemed to always make an effort to be a glamorous as possible to ensure she remained the focus of everyone's attention. Saurians and other humanoid crew continued to move to and from the base, transporting anything and everything of value to the ship's cargo holds.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:17 am

Anna was virtually paralyzed under the snake woman's touch. She cooed and moaned almost forgetting what she was doing, and why she was there. The scalely touches over lovely mountains and harden nubs sent shivers up her spine. She felt safe and warm in the snake woman's embrace, her sexualized mind anticipating being fucked into a stupor, so much so she was already flowing heavily. "T-thank you mistress." The red head stated in a sex daze.

"I will provide how old the data is. The ressst is for you to figure out. And I doubt you need to be informed where the ADD home basse is," Vespira added as she seductively slithered in the direction of the hangar, " With that statement Anna was left there in a daze. Her eyes focused on the sexy snake woman, though her body ached as she was left unfulfilled. It took a few minutes for her snap out of her days, though her newly acquired sexual frustration failed to dissipate at any point and time. So much so she was tempted to have sex with one of Saurains, she vaguely remembered the hallway incident a few days ago. Instead of that she just merely fiddled with her space suit into being somewhat proper before, making sure that everything was settled.

Once she had the data she needed, she began planning her next finds. She wondered what secrets she would find. But also wondered if she had a partnership with the snake woman. It was hard to account what she had done with Vespira. Every thought of the woman made her horny and submissive. Something that bothered the red head, she entirely sure if she had even come close to being on the same level, not even once. She felt more owned than free, yet some how... Shruging it off she head to the hangar ready to return to her ship.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5