View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra) 

Post Re: Special Missions Require Special Gear (For Alexandra)
Green lust-filled eyes traced over the redheaded Russian agent as she approached, eyes tracing over her silhouette over the large jiggling and swaying breast. The Irish woman smiled at the approving sigh at Amanda displaying herself. This was more by instinct than any training, her captures were more carnal in desire than proper displays of slutty behavior. Upon Alexandra touch, the agent let a soft anticipating sigh as arched her back slightly to tilt her pevis in a more advantage postilion to be eaten out.

Her beat quickened as her eyes narrowed with anticipation as the other woman's lips drew near. Her sex was pulsating and twitching amp-ed up by all the edging she had done earlier. .Ssssh, mmmmmm” She moaned feeling heated breath fall onto her drooling flower. “Oh” She shouted in surprise, she had been so focused on what was she was expecting to happen, she hadn't noticed the red head drift to her neck and started nibbling. Amanda half rolled her eyes, it seemed she wasn't going to get what she wanted so quickly. She became slightly annoyed as Alexandra went back down and skipped over her nether lips that were begging at this point to attend to.

The young let a annoyed moan as the kisses to her thigh stimulated her. She could feel her sexual fluids running out of her vagina down to her anus. She couldn't take much more teasing . As if on que the Russian woman found the twitching swollen lips of her vagina.” UGGGGGNH< F-f-Fuck.” The agent let out the crude remark as her head threw back as her clit a flicked at with an expert tongue.

“Oh fuck.” she wailed as a hand grabbed the back of Alexandra's head, the woman tongue was inside, Amanda was surprisingly tight naturally. She either wasn't used much or she didn't engage in a lot of sexual activity on her own time. Either way, the athletic woman as now rocking her hips keeping up with the Russian woman's exploration. “MMMng y-yesssss, eat me!”

Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:32 pm

Teasing, tempting, frustration; all just added to the blazing inferno of need and desire. Alexandra knew how to make the excruciating wait all the more worthwhile. Amanda could not contain her words as pleasure points were struck. What was touched by those skilled fingers were not being traced and tormented by a hot wet tongue. The writhing muscle did not let those clinging inner walls slow her down. Alexandra's face was pulled in deeper, allowing that tongue to do the same.

The tip of the agent's tongue would quickly zero in on that sweet g-spot. Amanda would feel it trace and brush across that vulnerable patch of nerves. The patterns kept changing. Was Alexandra making shapes with her tongue? Letters? Or was the tip simply rapidly flicking back and forth, the rough muscle tenderizing that pleasure point? Whatever it was, the redhead kept going and going. Hands kept those spread thighs apart while she was awarded with the field agent's musky fluids.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:02 am

Amanda felt as if her lower extremities were on fire, as the taller Russians woman toyed with her body. Amanda could on wither on the ever changing tongue pattern preventing the Irish woman from getting comfortable or adjusting. Alexandrea was so aggressive Amanda's body instinctively wanted to close, but was held open, as the other woman feasted on her delicate flower. 'Ooougggggh!" She wailed as Almendras tongue dove ever deeper in wet depths. eyes fluttered as her toes curled trying to hold back trying to resist the urge to cum. She wanted to lasta little longer.

"Ahhiiiiie.. F-f-f-f-ooooook' Amada cried out as her back arched thrusting her own mounds into the air, nails dragged across the table ; as her g-spot was assaulted with lustful belligerence, causing her body to loose control I her buddy began to jolt, and twist and shake heavily as she came hard, giving way to large amounts of milky fluid from her attended sex. She was going to give her love a facial whether to not she intended as creamed hard on Alexndras mouth. The Armoma filled her senses made the orgasm feel even better, to say it was a high would be an understatement. The agent had only reached this state into drunken orgasm only a few times, and those times were under capture being violated for hours or days. Cold amnda recovery from this in time for her mission, as it seemed she wasn't going to be walking straight after this, let alone thinking straight.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:56 pm

Amanda tried to endure, to resist if only to prolong this moment just a bit longer. But the woman found she was no longer in control over her own body. The skills of this Russian woman was a level of experience that her unfortunate reputation as a captured sex slave brought forth. The orgasm ripped through the field agent's body while that tongue kept the assault going and going and going...

Alexandra wiped her mouth as she stood up. She saw the lovely Irish woman swaying and swooned over. The entranced agent gently gripped Amanda's hair and forced the woman to sit upright. She observed those eyes, seeing that no one was home in side that pretty little head. With a gentle push, she lets the woman fall backwards, toppling like a fallen tree onto the table.

---

Hours later, Alexandra was speaking through the coms to her superior. "Yes sir," the woman purred, "Agent Connor should be ready in time for mission start. Yes sir. I spared no expense. She will have some very special gear and preparation for what's to come."

The comms would not pick up the muffled sounds coming from the far corner of the room. Amanda was naked and bound to a chair. A vibrator was humming at her juicy cunt while a mask completely covered her face. A gag ensured she could say nothing as the agent was shown show after show of Vespira's sensual and seductive performances. The scaled serpent's body would sway and dance, the bright lights causing those prismatic scales to glimmer and flash hypnotically into Amanda's eyes. All this while she heard that soft hissed voice demanding only three things... Submission... Obedience... Bliss...

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 am

Amanda was known for her stamina, but the phormones in which the scientist produced and the orgasms had taken its toll on her mind dull her into little more than a sexual doll. She shaking and quivering from the last orgasm, or orgasms, she didn't recall that tongue stopping. Riding a high she wouldn't escape for sometime if ever; She barely Noticed the Russian agent looking into her ensuring she was not all there. She was still twitching and her sex was still leaking, love fluids. Falling back into a daze she drifted into slumber.

---

"mngghhh, annnnghghghgh." Amanda moaned onto her mask unrepeating as orgasms ravage her body. Her face covered and she could only see the lovely Form of the Serpent woman's its shinning aura, its gentle caresses sooth her open eyes. She couldn't he wouldn't look away only obey, only submit only live for bliss. Over and over and over.

-----

The next day

"Take off codes confirmed your clear to leave Agent." The control center chimed in surprising Amanda almost as if she was waking up from a dream? was it a dream She could remembered large mounds, tasty milk. Amanda froze blushing hard. No , no she wouldn't have wasted such precious time engaging in illicit affairs. Though she felt good and relived yet still a yearning ache laid deep in her loins. The equipment she had inquired about was neatly stored away. And she was in her skin tight field uniform. She had a feeling all was not well, she couldn't recall exactly why she felt so good. And the lingering scent that was so intoxicating why did she remember that.

"Agent is everything okay."

"Huh, uh yes everything is fine, i was just checking on something." Amanda stated once again startled from her deep leaden thoughts. She began punching in the sequence she needed to engage the jets, and before long the familiar roar of engines and thrust sent her hurtling into deep space. On her way to her mistress .

Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4