View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Shared fates. (Kanoe) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Post Shared fates. (Kanoe)
*Akki fumed as he flapped his way through the moonlit forest, cursing the witch who had bound him again to the cursed doll body. She would pay, the little purple haired lamb, oh she would pay. The possessed doll picked up the memory seal he had made of the girl, running a clothen hand over its features slowly.*

"Memories bound, my words heed, cast away my eyes, to my quarry lead. By blood linked, by magic bound, give me a vision of sight and sound."

*Akki invested a portion of the energy he had drained from the girl into the incantation. The lifelike copy of the girl Aleace began to glow a dull red, and a vision appeared in the demon's mind, voices coming through to him as whispers.*

"So...what are your hobbies...Kanoe?"

*The demon recognized that voice, the voice of that wench who tricked him. The vision cleared, the point of view looking down from above at his unaware prey. But who was this Kanoe?*

"It is usually just myself and my magic keeping me company."

*Another witch? Akki focused the vision on the new girl, humming quietly as he took in her long raven black hair, full breasts, and trim figure. Hmm....another tasty treat of a girl. Perhaps I should strike at the light witch through her friend first...and enjoy what the dark haired one has to offer in the process. The demon laughed into the empty forest, the unholy sound causing the woodland creatures to go silent and still. He let the vision fade and set off to find the room of this other witch....this....Kanoe.*

--------------(A few days later)
*Akki slid one elongated claw through the joining of the window, twisting the sharp digit to unlatch the pane of glass. He slipped quietly into the darkened and vacant room, eyes casting about slowly. Yes, spellbooks, grimoires...this was the right place. He flapped his small bat wings restlessly, flying into the bathroom quickly. Claws tapped across porcelain and glass as he searched quickly for his goal. There! The demon growled in triumph as he found what he sought....a hairbrush, long silky black hairs caught on the bristles. He pulled a few from the brush, then hurriedly made his way back into the empty bedroom. He dragged the bloody hide of a squirrel he had killed in the forest in through the window, opening it up on the floor. He pushed a claw into his own clothen form, grunting as he pulled a wad of cotton from his prison. He placed the cotton inside the crimson stained hide, sewing it shut around the stuffing with the hairs he had taken from the brush.*

"Cloth of flesh, innards of lint,
Soaked with blood, to my will bent,
As you move, so shall she,
Sensations shared, with her shall be!

*The crude leather purse began to glow with a dull red light, writhing and squirming as it changed in shape. It grew four extensions which resolved into arms and legs, a bud emerging from the top became a crude head. As the demon doll continued to chant, the features cleared, becoming sharper, more detailed, until a mane of glossy black hair spilled from the head of the doll and the shifting ceased. There now stood a near perfect replica of the girl Kanoe, standing silently in front of Akki. Now...all there was to do.....was wait for his prey to return to her rooms...and then he would give this witch a lesson in magic she would not soon forget. He pulled the special doll under the girl's bed, watching....waiting...*

The Doll House

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM

The silver clasp hanging at the end of her long braid beats gently against the small of Kanoe's back as she walks down the halls of the dorm. Days have been rather uneventful since meeting Aleace. Not exactly uneventful but...better it seems. Perhaps it was due to knowing she was no longer alone. A student, a witch who studies light magic, showed the young woman a great kindness. Her one and only friend. Someone to share tears and occasional smiles with. It was all still very foreign to her. The witch stops, realizing she nearly passed her own door. Enough distracting herself, she had her studies to focus on.

The young student walks in and locks the door behind her. She snaps her fingers as four candles spark alive with tiny flames, giving the room a soft glow. Her new friend was just as focused on her studies as she was now. Part of her thought of the light witch as a rival as they both study to learn as much as possible. A constructive way of thinking as they did share what knowledge they did find. But first, to change into something more comfortable. Kanoe's uniform was never to standard, shades of black and red instead of the usual blue and white. The witch removes her vest as she slips off her shoes. She began unbuttoning her blouse when she suddenly stops. She felt a chilly breeze run through her room. Her eyes flick over to her window as her blinds sway, gently tapping against the partially open window. Perhaps it was paranoia but Kanoe has been attacked too many times in her own dorm room to not ignore such a detail. She walks over to the wall and reaches for the lightswitch.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:58 pm

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*As the light filled the room, the young witch could easily see the blood stain at the side of her bed. The trail led from the open window to the small still wet pool by her bed, but the source seemed to be missing. From under the bed, Akki stirred as the candles were lit. His black button eye glinted in the glow as he watched the unsuspecting witch begin to undress. What a lovely young thing. I wonder how she'll react when I show her what this precious little doll can do? Akki stroked one fuzzy paw down the doll's leg lightly, just a feathers touch. The sensation would be transmitted to the real girl if he had cast the spell right, sending a similar light touch all the way up her leg.*

The Doll House

Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:15 am
Profile YIM

The young witch blinks a few times as she adjusts to the bright light. She stares at the pool of blood by her bed. The woman nearly jumps as she felt something brush up her leg. Her hand swats at the unseen touch as she steps back quickly. Kanoe reaches up and rebuttons the buttons she undid before seeing the window. Whatever it is, she was not going to undress infront of it. From the scary movie she watched with Aleace, she learned to never let curiousity take over. She could try searching for the invader but, she could very well be falling into a trap then.

Kanoe shakes her head. Maybe it will be better to stay over at Aleace's...or let the staff know that she had a break in. Her magic was not that subtle and would like to avoid damaging her room...again. The young witch goes back to the bed and grabs her jacket while she slips her shoes back on. As much as she was not fond of the uniform, even her adjusted one, she felt more comfortable with the more her was covered in clothes. With the uniform back on, she immediately heads for her door and unlocks it. It was difficult enough dealing with monsters when they come at her face to face. She was not going to deal with one who could be hiding in her very own room...again.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:54 am

*Hmm....it seems the spell worked...now for a different test. The possessed bear ran his paw up the back of the doll, before taking hold of one arm and lifting upward. The toes of the doll dangled off of the floor by no more than a inch, the demon testing to see what the scale of motion would be given the difference in size. As the girl's arm slowly raised over her head without her control, her feet lifted from the ground, leaving her heels kicking a foot above the carpet. Ah, I see. The margin is fairly large it seems.*

"When children play, the toys obey. Given with love, their parents say. The toys you love, cuddle, and hold, with time they too may grow bold. Hold them dear and love them true, for the time will come when they play with you."

*As the demon doll spoke, it ambled out from under the bed, voodoo doll held up with one paw. It turned the doll, the floating girl slowly turning to face him. Out from under her bed emerged the figure of a worn teddy bear, single black button eye glowing red in the light of the candles, four stitched black x's running down the middle of its chest. In its paw it held the miniature similacrum of Kanoe, its expression slowly changing to match the living girl's.*

The Doll House

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe was wasting no time in leaving her own room. She gasps as felt another touch run up her back. A 'tch' leaves her lips as she reaches for her tome, couldn't leave that behind. Her eyes went wide as her arm lifted above her head. She cries out as she futiley kicks her feet as they leave the ground. Her other arm grabs the one hanging above her head, attempting to struggle with the unseen force manipulating her.

She heard a voice behind her and squirms as she tries to look behind her. Her eyes widen at the sight of a...doll. A small teddy bear...with an even small doll in it's hand. Didn't Aleace mention something about a doll? More than likely the same one. Her eyes narrow as she focuses on the smaller doll. As the bear turned the doll so did Kanoe. She grits her teeth as she sees the long black hair tied in a braid. Was this some sort of voodoo? Guess that magic is real too.

"Let me go!" She says coldly.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:43 pm

"Let you go? Oh my, that won't do at all. I haven't fully seen what this doll is capable of yet. Surely as a student of magic you understand the need to experiment? And you are going to help me with this testing....whether you like it or not."

*The mallefic voice seemed to be filled with mirth as it taunted the floating girl. The demonic doll turned the voodoo doll in its paws upside down suddenly, the girl flipping in the air, her skirt falling around her hips. He twisted the arms of the small doll behind its back, the floating girl's arms following a similarly painful course. Each time the girl felt as if a giant hand was gripping her, the sensation magnified from the dolls size to hers. Her braid swung like a pendulum under her head, the silver clasp at eye level with the evil teddy bear.*

"Fascinating. Gravity becomes subjective. The forces upon the doll take precedence it seems."

*Still holding the doll upside down, the demon walked under the girl, reaching up with its free paw to tug at her braid. The girl didn't move in the air, the tug becoming painful quickly as the force increased.*

"Outside forces cease to have effect as well. Interesting. But enough of this. Would you like to see some truly old magic, young witch? Blood magic?"

*The demon doll looked up into her eyes, the black button glowing a hellish red as it gazed up at her.*

The Doll House

Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:24 pm
Profile YIM

She gives the bear a menacing glare at the thought of being an experiment. Out of all the things that have been able to bind her, a small stuffed bear was added to the list. She was unfamiliar with voodoo, she never knew there were still beings that practice it. Ironically enough the one who seems to know doll magic happens to be one himself. Tch, this was bothersome. But, she still had one arm to use at least...

"Eep!"

Kanoe squeaks in shock as her world was literally turned upside down. Her upside down cross necklace slips off her shoulder and falls onto the floor below. Her struggles renew though it was brief as a stronger force was moving her arms behind her back. She grits her teeth as she shuts her eyes. The young witch was not going to cry out in pain for this pile of fabric. Finding it impossible to struggle, she simply hangs there upside down before the bear. She continues to stare at the doll. Just one moment is all she needed and she would reduce that stupid animal to ash. This small being was in complete control and Kanoe found that rather frustrating.

She lets forth a soft hiss of pain and annoyance as the bear decides to tug and pull at her long braid. The mumbling of the evil doll's findings were useless to Kanoe. The facts were simple, as long as it had the doll that looks like her, he could make her body do anything it wants. The witch opens her eyes to the toy's question. As much as she was curious about blood magicks, she knew seeing would lead to experiencing then to far worse things.

"I'll pass.." She says evenly, gazing at the glowing button of an eye, "Release me."

Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:48 pm

*The doll released the upside down girl's braid, moving back away from her slowly. It stroked the voodoo doll's legs gently, moving down toward the buttocks, squeezing them softly. To the girl, it felt like being groped by a giant, fingers the size of a human arm stroking her legs and grabbing her ass.*

"Hmm....it seems you have some spirit in you yet. I feel the power in that tattoo on your chest....why don't you show me what your master has taught you? Oh....and you'd better give it your all, my little raven...unless you want me to do something like this..."

*The demon doll released the arms of the simulacrum, letting them swing down freely. He then pulled the legs of the doll gently apart, his other paw hovering over the joining of the legs and hips. Chuckling lewdly, he pressed down with the fuzzy appendage, rubbing the copy of the girl slowly between its legs. Again the sensation was like that of a large unseen force stroking her, her clothes undisturbed by the force but the feeling remaining the same. A furry hand the size of a dinner plate seemed to be rubbing across her sex slowly, pushing her legs further apart in the process, until her body resembled a "Y" in the air before him."

"Of course if you enjoy this sort of thing....you could just relax and let me study this magic....though I will have to move on to the blood magic soon enough."

*The demon chuckled darkly, teddy bear form shaking with its mirth. The displaced rubbing continued as the girl regained the use of her arms, her body still hanging upside down in the air.*

The Doll House

Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:56 am
Profile YIM

She quivers slightly at the large forces touching her body. As the doll played with the simulacrum, she felt a similar fate. Her arms strain painfully against the force holding them behind her back to no use. Kanoe's focus returns to the doll at the mention of her tattoo. So it can sense the power that was used to make such a mark. Unfortunately, she was nowhere near the strength of her mistress. But, that was not going to stop her from burning that doll to ash.

The witch brought her arms infront of her. Before she could begin channelling, she felt her legs part as a large pressure of force began rubbing between her thighs. Seems clothing had no effect in stopping the effects from the doll. As the little demon doll rubs the tiny copy of her, she felt the same rubbing happening over her womanhood. Her cheeks flush crimson in embarrassment and frustration. How dare this little plush toy! She needed to destroy it now before it decides to try against else.

"Bastard.." She hissed.

Her breathing deepened but she remained in control for now. She pushes the growing sensation between her legs away, trying to block out the distraction. Kanoe began to whisper the soft words of magic as quickly as she could. Flames began to lick and dance between her hands, swirling into the form of an orb. She gives the teddy bear a cold stare as she lets out a cry, throwing a ball of fire at the walking toy. The slight smell of burnt flesh seemed to be in air as Kanoe's hands smoke some. Control was not her strong point and some attack spells tend to leave a mark on her as well. She did not care as long as that stuffed animal is reduced to ash.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:01 pm

*The empty space where the bears other eye should have been ripped open with a loud tearing of cloth. It revealed an inky void, much like a miniature black hole. The ball of fire spiraled and thinned, becoming a small tornado of burning energy, flowing directly into the light eating aperture. The malevolent voice laughed uproariously as the demonic teddy continued to rub the voodoo doll between the legs, his ministrations turning a bit rougher.*

"Is that the best you can do, little raven? I barely felt that."

*The topmost of the four x's stitched into the bears chest seemed to catch fire, burning and falling to the ground in ashes. The bear seemed unaware of this, focused on his struggling captive.*

"Though it does please me greatly to see you are a practitioner of darker arts than your purple haired friend. Her magic is a weak pale thing, even by comparison to that little spark you threw at me. Try again....please....or..."

*As the demon let the statement hang ominously, it raised the paw that had been rubbing along the simulacrum's crotch as a single black claw extended through the cloth fur. He began to rub the shiny dull back of the claw between the legs, occasionally flipping it over to scratch lightly up one of the legs. The feeling was not unlike a cold, smooth rod being rubbed across her sex, though a rod the thickness of her wrist. At each scratch a line of fire burned through Kanoe's senses, as a welt of proportional dimensions appeared on her pale and shapely leg.*

The Doll House

Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Her eyes narrow at the strange ability the bear used in it's defense. A void of nothingness, a vacuum that completely sucked up her flames. She clenches her teeth as she holds back a groan as the thick mass of force continues to grind over her sex. Wasn't exactly pleasing but it was indeed growing very distracting. The bear was obviously amused by her attempt. Kanoe's drew in deep breaths as the paw rubbed harder on the doll version of herself.

She glares at the teddy bear. The slight stench of burning brings Kanoe's gaze to notice that the doll did not go entirely unscathed. It wasn't much but now, she knows she can atleast damage the bear. The toy's words catch her attention as she mentions another. Aleace? It says light witch's magic was much weaker than hers? Didn't her friend say she managed to defeat this thing?

Kanoe was all for trying again. She will burn this thing to ash if it's the last she'll do. Her eyes widen to see this stuffed bear had claws. She was not sure what would happen if the voodoo doll was torn apart. Would it kill her too? The young witch could not help but shut her eyes to the feeling of a thick rod grinding against her slit through her clothes. Sharp yelps of pain escape her lips as she squirms in the air. What happens to the doll happens to her but, she is the only thing able to feel pain unlike the doll. She cries out in pain and frustration as she glares once more at the bear. It was now or never.

She raises both arms, palms facing towards the vile little pest. Her first finger and thumbs touch as she began whispering. Flames swirl within the diamond shape between the fingers and thumbs. It wants more, she'll give it more. Kanoe's body shivers in pain as the claw continues to tease and scratch her legs. Flames lick and singe her own hands as a stream of fire blazes forth towards the cocky little bear. She will just have to put more mana into it and risk burning herself. It has to get past it's defenses or it will be for nothing.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:02 am

*The void in the bears face grew larger, the stream of fire again spiraling as it was devoured. As the stream continued to pour fire at the bear, the smell of burning cloth filled the room. The next two black x's burst into flames, leaving scorch marks on the fuzzy chest as they turned to ash. The demonic bear took a step back, then another as the tornado of flame was pulled into it, almost as if the force was pushing it back. Its claw was removed from the doll to dig into the carpet, steadying the bear as the voodoo doll swung by one leg in the other paw.*

"Hmm....stronger than I thought...but it will take more than this to stop me, little raven.....you wi-....what the?"

*The bear seemed to finally notice the burning of its stitches, voice turning confused. The button eye glowed a fiercer red as it turned back to the girl, the vortex of its other eye swirling faster as it sucked in the flames.*

"Seems your master taught you better than I realized...but this is still not going to stop me from having what I want from you...before the last x burns I will bleed you...."

*The demon voice had lost its air of arrogant authority and seemed to be strained, as if fighting against the rush of magic being pulled in. It raised the lone claw before the dangling face of the voodoo doll, gleaming point approaching its face slowly.*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:20 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe was panting heavily as the flames burst from her hands. She had a great amount of mana but little to no control to use it effectively. The flames were already burning her hands slightly, causing her straining body great pain. Why won't this thing just burn!? The witch was unsure how much longer she will last. Using such a large spell was exhausting and even more dangerous.

She grits her teeth as she hears the bear hesitate. It was working but now the demonic thing noticed what she was trying to do. Her uniform began to smoke and singe away as her own flames continue to backlash slightly towards her. It was growing harder to breathe. Her incantation was going much slower as she gasps for air, coughing softly. The flames began to sputter and grow much weaker. She could feel her strength ebbing away. She was almost there, just one more stitch.

The woman's vision blurs from a mixture of fatigue and the heat hitting her eyes. The bear was threatening her. There was little choice though. If she gives up or fails, she will be at it's mercy. The young witch screams in agony as the flames continue to burn her hands and now her forearms. Her eyes shut as she continues to stammer out the incantation, unaware of the danger approaching the voodoo doll's head. Her body was not keeping up though as the flames continue to sputter out at much weaker bursts. If it were not for that voodoo doll, she would be collapsed on the floor right about now.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:59 am

*The girl's power began to gutter, the flames weakening. Just as it seemed the burning pain in her hands would be too much to bear, the last black stitched x burst into flames. The demonic doll howled as fire consumed its fuzzy form, the bear spinning and dancing in place as smoke poured from its seams. With a small clap of thunderous noise, the evil doll exploded, raining cotton and fabric across the room. The voodoo doll was thrown from its grasp to bounce off of the far wall, landing safely on the bed. The girl was hurled back against the opposite wall, thudding into it then landing almost gently as the doll fell to the sheets of her bed. The room was filled with acrid smoke, slowly filtering out through the still cracked window. She was free, her arms and legs moving to her own will once more.*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next