View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 English? Boring... (Exi) (CLASSROOMS/COMPLETED) 

Post English? Boring... (Exi) (CLASSROOMS/COMPLETED)
It was hard to believe that class could actually become more boring than in high school. But, english takes the gold. A class that drones on and on about books that few people read nowadays or goes so far in depth that any good book becomes a chore. Kanoe was certain that the class could speak, read, and write the language just fine. It's not like we have not had this class for twelve years or so already, truly annoying.

The young witch was sure the rest of the class felt the same way. A few students here and there were already sprawled on their desks, fast asleep. She could never understand how someone can fall asleep on a hard cold surface like these desks. But, such thoughts did not stay long in Kanoe's head. The teacher who's name she did not know nor care to know continues to drone on and on about a particular passage in a book. At least this particular teacher was too busy listening to herself talk to notice much of the class was not paying attention. Kanoe was no different. The young student's head rested on her hand as she looks out the window. The light of the sun glinted off her necklace while it soaked into her raven black hair and her own form of the school uniform. She never liked the school uniform's color or look but luckily she had her own sources to get some of a more appropriate color, black and red. There was nothing outside worthy of notice but, it was easier to stare off into space when one was not looking at a teacher constantly speaking about junk. While the teacher spoke of literature, thoughts of incantations and formulas flow through the woman's mind. As she quickly grew more and more aware of the dangers on this island, the need to grow stronger in her magic was becoming a even more pressing matter than a simple english class.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:38 am

Exi hated the light, but felt that it should wander out today, a strong calling from one of the classrooms. It's energy was low, though it managed to sustain himself for quite a while on its last victim. Yet there was a pulling to a particular class, an english class as it began to recognize the location and the room.

Ahh... Now to deal with that pesky light....

It slowly seeped under the door, trying to make itself unnoticeable. Once inside the room, it broke into a few pieces and chose some victims to control for a while as he searched for the one that drew him there.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:02 am
Profile YIM

~If I use these words along with those gestures I should get...~

Kanoe flicks the upside down cross on her necklace, letting it gently sway back and forth across her chest as she continues to not pay attention. A faint sigh leaves her lips as she takes a moment to brush a few stray strands of hair away from her face. She could not use her magic here without drawing unwanted attention so that left only brainstorming theories to try when she returns to the dorms. Troublesome but, sometimes it was better to just think and take one's time before acting.

Class should be over soon. It was the last class for the day so the all the better. This is the perfect class if one wants to be able to sleep right when they get home. But, there would be no sleep for Kanoe. Day after day, night after night, she will continue her own studies.

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:23 am

The instructor broke the monotony of her lecture with a pause and a seemingly worried glance to the windows. Immediately, the only thing on her mind was closing the blinds, which she did, taking about three minutes to do so in the process, as if she was having trouble with it. As soon as she was done, she returned to the front of the classroom and resumed her lecture as though nothing happened.

Ahhh.... That's not quite as bad now.

Exi had also been reading the minds of the students and the instructor, trying to asertain who might give off such energy, eventually jumping to the conclusion that it was the odd one of the group. The one in the dark uniform.

Kanoe...

Exi made sure to broadcast that thought to her, letting it echo in her mind for a moment before dying off. That might get her attention.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:17 am
Profile YIM

Those who were still awake were a bit confused about the sudden movement of the teacher. Closing the blinds now? There was not that much time left in class but maybe it was just a small attempt to get everyone's attention. Kanoe returns to her own thoughts as the teacher returns to her lecture, still not saying anything about the sleeping students. Not that she would care about such things.

~Kanoe...~

The young witch blinks and looks up towards the teacher. The instructor was still just going on with the lecture, so it couldn't have been her. The voice was strange, like it was inside her head. Kanoe slowly scans the room but saw nothing out of place. Did another monster track her down? If so then, this one was not afraid of attempting contact within a full classroom. No one else seems to notice the voice. She sighs softly, why her? The woman shakes her head and simply waits, there was little she can do right now with the class still going.

Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 am

The instructor paused for a moment, looking right at Kanoe, and her expression darkened, almost as if seeing something that wasnt there.

"Kanoe!"

It seemed as though there was a second voice underneath her's. A slightly more sinister one.

"You will be joining me after class..."

She glared at her for a moment before returning to her lecture.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:28 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe did not lift her head from her hand as she looks over at the suddenly displeased teacher. What's gotten into her? Was she the one who called her name? She could have sworn the voice was inside her head. But, why call her out like that? There were still students sleeping around her yet she is the one being ordered to stay after class. Just great, another day of staying at school later than she really needed. How annoying...

Nothing she can do about it now. Would not be the first time she was held after class. Usually it was due to the fact she is against the dress code. This teacher was usually too self involved with hers own speaking to have noticed or care. Wonder what triggered her off. The young witch sighs as she returns her gaze back to the window which was now covered with blinds.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:58 am

The instructor continued on with the lecture for the rest of the class period. There werent really any more disturbances that class, just the bell ringing once the class was over.

"Kanoe. Please remain in your desk."

The second voice was there still, faintly, almost just a whisper.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

The young witch did not seem to move at all during the lecture. She simply returned to her own thoughts as the class went on. Finally, the sound of the bell ended the teacher's lecture in mid sentence. The rest of the students began gathering their things as several were more than eager to finally get out of this boring classroom. Kanoe made no attempts to move, still resting her head on her head as she gazes at the blinds. The instructor orders her to stay but it was not like she did not hear her the first time. She was not going to make a break for it, it would be pointless and foolish. Something did sound odd but Kanoe could not put her finger on it. With a sigh she waits for the scolding that was to come.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:30 pm

She waited for the other students to leave before walking over to the door to lock it and draw the shades. She then walked to Kanoe's desk and looked down at her, opening her mouth to speak. Not a word came from her as she collapsed in a heap to the floor.

Hehe.... She was a fun one...

The voice seemed to echo in the room, though it was only in her mind. As the voice continued laughing, a dark mist formed on the floor, one that Exi knew she would be able to see.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:49 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes immediately narrow as the teacher locks the door. She was not fond of where this was going. The woman came closer to her and suddenly...she collapsed onto the floor. Hearing the strange voice, the witch immediately gets out of her chair. The witch's gaze fell to a dark mist that seemed to be growing from the floor or at least appearing there. She saw no need to ask for explanation as she backs away from the mist. Her eyes fell to the door that was locked and slowly begins to circle around the mist towards the door. She was not going to let a lock stop her.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:03 pm

As she began towards the door, a figure formed in front of it. Simply a silhouette first, then eventually detailed. The person had feline ears and a tail, red eyes that seemed to glow, and black hair. He grinned softly at her.

"Hello Kanoe."

The same voice, but this time spoken aloud.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:07 pm
Profile YIM

The witch stops in her tracks and backs away from the strange cat person...thing. She was not sure what to call this monster. Wait...monster sounds about right. She lets out a sigh as she keeps her guard up. Her eyes narrow into a glare as the figure greeted her by name.

"Don't act like you know me," She says coldly, "I have never met you nor do I care to meet you ever. Let me pass."

It will be annoying trying to fight this thing in the school. Damaging property here can lead to trouble in it's self but, it will also attract attention of people who may still be inside the school. The bell has only recently rung afterall. Either way, if her spell kills the thing then there is nothing to worry about.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:13 pm

A small amount of the mist had remained, the rest used to form the person in front of her. That little whisp found it's way to her and found a place to come directly into contact with her skin. Only if she paid special attention would she have noticed it.

"I dont know you? What do you mean I dont know you?"

Exi didnt have the opportunity to brouse her mind yet, so he couldnt pull up memories, though he was ready to send suggestions the moment the rest of him came in contact with her.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's eyes were focused on the figure, not noticing the trace amounts of mist coming to rest on her bare calf. She shivers briefly but shakes her head. The figure had not made any moves to attack yet. Maybe she was just tense. She needed to get out of this room. All monsters had similar motives and it all involved taking her body and doing what they will with it. Something she was quickly growing annoyed of.

"Now, move or I will blow right through you and that door behind you," She murmurs softly, "You should have picked one of the other girls."

Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next