View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

Her heart was racing as she pants softly. With the member leaving her rear, the pressure had faded with it. Her cheeks blush deeply. Maybe she reacted too harshly. Perhaps it was just the fear and memories of monsters doing the same thing that scared her. But, that was stupid, Clair was no monster and was being as gentle as possible. It was all so new still.

Clair would still feel the warmth and moisture between Kanoe's thighs as she lets herself relax. The woman's touch was soothing her, her calming mind being reminded of the humming over her breasts. She lets out a soft coo of pleasure as she kisses her love. The soft whispers of apologies sent pleasant tingles through her body. The witch wraps her arms around Clarice, returning the soft nuzzle into her neck.

"Mmm..I'm sorry..." She says a bit heatidly, "I...It just shocked me... I...I never done anything... Ahh..Like this before.."

Her hands gently run up and down Clair's back. Her fingers run through the witch's blonde hair. She should really consider her actions before having such an outburst. She sighs softly, her vibrating tits resting against her lover's chest as she holds her.

"Mmm...do what you wish with me," She whispers, "I'll be good..."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:58 am

She gave a small laugh before shaking her head, pulling the girl close as her hands begins to come abit more harder on the girl's sex, but still does not enter. Now Kanoe was feeling guilty, will this rollercoaster ever stop? She sighs with heat, finding that stopping would be abit worse then continuing. She gave a squeak as her breasts were pressed against her lover's, the vibrations from her tits serged through her own and made her squeal with surprised pleasure.

"Don't be sorry...its my fault...I-I wasn't reading correctly," she said and blinked with confusion. She hadn't told Kanoe of her other power, and the sentence would sound completely odd and questionable. But she should be able to trust her by now. If you couldn't trust someone you were having sex with then who could you trust? She found she was at a loss of words, though...her blunt statement made it hard for her to even cover up if she wanted to.

"Umm...err...anyways," she mutters and finds it hard with her breasts vibrating to actually explain what she meant.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:09 am

It was definitely confusing to Kanoe. Reading? She vaguely remembers something about a page of instructions with the box of items. But, was Clair really reading the instructions on how to use these toys? Ugh...it was too hard to think about it. Her nipples felt like they were going to pop off her pulsing orbs any moment now. She felt hot and aroused but those little vibrators would never put her over the edge alone. With a soft moan, her hips gently rock into her lover's rubbing hand.

"Ahh...s-such a tease.." She moans out.

Her body rubs up against Clarice. The witch's vibrating nubs hum and circle around her lover's own tits, stimulating them both. She was breathing even harder now, almost panting in pleasure. Kanoe tries to steal a kiss from the woman's lips. The vibrators were becoming a torture to her heated body, constant stimulation with no release. She couldn't wait for her love to consider what to do next. She felt the need, the want, she just needed to take it.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:03 pm

She gave a nervous chuckle to Kanoe's feelings. She seemed abit confused at first, but then it turned into understanding. That was slightly confusing to her. How she could she understand? She bit her lip and squealed as her mounds rubbed against those vibrators and caused her to wiggle and grind into her lover's body. Her hand breached the opening of her pussy and sawed itself back and forth, picking up the pace, but slowed down, yet came on rougher then when she was going fast. She blinks with surpise as her lips smacked into her partner's, but she returned it as so, though she was little receptive with it as she was sort've busy.

Ahhh...well...tha-that's what you ge-ahh...god..." she murmers as her nipples press harder into Kanoe's and stimulates them both. She finally manages some footing and is able to get on all fours, but remains ontop of Kanoe's chest. She starts shifting back and forth, overwhelming them both with new sensations and pleasurable carresses. She couldn't help but find herself becoming slightly heavier with a tinge of secrecy. She should be honest with her love. She bites her lip before sighing. She shouldn't be sos ecret with herself...

"What.I meant.was that.I...wasn't reading you...I can read the emotions....ahhhh of-of others...and manipulate them if given such an..ngh...oppurtunity," she tries to explain, but finally finds her self having her severely aroused nipples to leave the warm welcoming embrace of her partners so she could think clearly.

But. I haven't manipulated anything in this situation. I just want you to know that."

She finds the woman's clit and circles around that budding nub, ever so lightly rubbing her index finger around it. Her free hand worked its way to her right breast. Even if it was vibrating she couldn't help but grasp it gently and rolled it around in her palm, kneeding it abit harder every few moments. She wanted to make the girl cum...but she might only do it if she gets begging or something in return. She was going to be extremely sly about handling her this time. The girl still had to pay from the shower.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:20 pm

She gave a nervous chuckle to Kanoe's feelings. She seemed abit confused at first, but then it turned into understanding. That was slightly confusing to her. How she could she understand? She bit her lip and squealed as her mounds rubbed against those vibrators and caused her to wiggle and grind into her lover's body. Her hand breached the opening of her pussy and sawed itself back and forth, picking up the pace, but slowed down, yet came on rougher then when she was going fast. She blinks with surpise as her lips smacked into her partner's, but she returned it as so, though she was little receptive with it as she was sort've busy.

Ahhh...well...tha-that's what you ge-ahh...god..." she murmers as her nipples press harder into Kanoe's and stimulates them both. She finally manages some footing and is able to get on all fours, but remains ontop of Kanoe's chest. She starts shifting back and forth, overwhelming them both with new sensations and pleasurable carresses. She couldn't help but find herself becoming slightly heavier with a tinge of secrecy. She should be honest with her love. She bites her lip before sighing. She shouldn't be sos ecret with herself...

"What.I meant.was that.I...wasn't reading you...I can read the emotions....ahhhh of-of others...and manipulate them if given such an..ngh...oppurtunity," she tries to explain, but finally finds her self having her severely aroused nipples to leave the warm welcoming embrace of her partners so she could think clearly.

But.I haven't manipulated anything in this situation. I just want you to know that."

She finds the woman's clit and circles around that budding nub, ever so lightly rubbing her index finger around it. Her free hand worked its way to her right breast. Even if it was vibrating she couldn't help but grasp it gently and rolled it around in her palm, kneeding it abit harder every few moments. She wanted to make the girl cum...but she might only do it if she gets begging or something in return. She was going to be extremely sly about handling her this time. The girl still had to pay from the shower.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:20 pm

Clair's lips tasted so good against her own. With the woman's returned kiss, she began to kiss her back even more. Her body writhes against her lover's in pleasure until finally she was back on bottom, gazing up at Clarice. Kanoe was panting heavily as she felt the woman's nipples flick over her vibrators. Each rocking motion sends spasms through her entire body. She gasps and groans in bliss as her sex grew even wetter, juices trickling onto the woman's hand.

It took Kanoe a bit to register what Clarice was telling her. Reading emotions? Normally she would be a bit paranoid of someone who could read minds but, this was not a stranger. This was her...girlfriend? Or perhaps lover would be the correct term. She tries to control her breathing but was still panting like a dog as the vibrators continue to hum over her tits. Her fingers lightly trace up and down Clair's arms as she looks up at her.

"Mmm...What am I feeling now then?" She smirks.

The sly composure did not last long as she felt her love's finger circle around her love button. Her hands grip a bit tighter onto Clair's arms as she feels that teasing finger just barely missing her now erect nub. A sharp yelp leaves Kanoe's lips as the vibrator was pressed into her harden peak from the groping hand working the sensitive flesh around it. She bites her own lip as she uses on of her own hands to grasp the other untouched orb, grinding the vibrator just as hard into the other tit.

"Oh god!" She cries, "Am-Amazing..Ahh..More..."

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:30 pm

She smirks to the girl as her hand works its way into her orb even harder, deliberatly pressing firmly on the abused nub of her nipple. Her lover seemed more reactive to her honesty and she took it as love should be...faith. The girl had faith in her and she to her. That made her blush in heated arousal as she dug once more into the box. She found something that would pleasure them both greatly. It was a dildo, but it had a connector in the middle, which it was a two sided one. She perked her brows to it in interest and sets it besideher for usage later. She smiles down to Kanoe, closing her eyes to emphasize her own happiness.

"I sense many things. Happiness, excitement, contentment and...this red aura...I'll call it love that is glowing around your chest. Its more a sixth sense really. Every emotion is a different color, but plainly viewable through my eyes. I've never seen such a redish pink before...though its mostly because I've never...seen love before..." she explains, shrugging her shoulders from past memories. She always had the image of her father in a drunk state, yelling and screaming such nonsense and even slapped her mom once. She shakes her head of her past and finally gives such a catish grin.

"You want more? Heh...here I come."

She brings her head down to Kanoe's belly, licking her belly button teasingly before she finally reaches her destination. With her hands down as well, she parts the girl's labia and curiously sticks a finger inside, as if testing the waters. She was wet alright. She looks up above her breasts and smiles to the pale complection, before her tongue begins to graze up and down her slit, sending such a sweet taste to her as licked deep between her lips and even ran over her clit more times then with her hands. She would figure this was more. Her moist tongue flicks over the bud before her mouth suckles on it, running ragged circles around it before she licks up and down once more.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Kanoe's hand quickly replaces Clair's as the woman searches through the box of sex toys. Soft moans could be heard over the constant hum of the vibrators. Her body arches as her hands squeeze and grope her own chest. Palms press hard against the small vibrators, grinding them harder and harder against her harden peaks. Eyes drift halfway shut, fluttering with each grind of her own palms. A faint smile appears on her lips between groans of pleasure as she hears Clarice speak of her various auras she sees. So this is what love feels like? She found herself liking it..alot.

Her body quivers, feeling the woman's warm tongue glide over her belly button. Her lover seems to grow more errotic with each moment, not that she minded it one bit. She gasps sharply as she feels herself be opened up briefly to the cool air around them. Her nails dig into her own breasts, feeling a single finger slide into her. She nearly begged for it slid right back out of her. Kanoe pants softly, giving a slight whimper to the tease. It did not last long as a new feeling from her lover ran through her body. The witch's heels dig into the mattress as that warm rough tongue slides up and down her sex. What fluids her love tasted and licked up was quickly replaced with more as she lets out mews of pleasure. Her exposed little nub twitchs and throbs with each flick of Clair's tongue, sending the wildest of sensations vibrating up her body. Her hands squeeze harder in response, grinding the vibrators for even more stimulation. Eyes flutter weakly as she lets forth a loud groan, her love's warm lips seal briefly around her love button giving it several sucks before returning to licking.

"Nngh! God!" She groans, "I..I don't know...ahhh..ahh..how long I'll..last."

She could feel her insides begin to quiver and twitch with need. Her womanhood was leaking fluids freely for those lips and tongue to taste. Kanoe's vision blurs briefly, nearly losing herself. The young witch does what she could to control herself, trying to last till her love was finished.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:42 am

She finds herself trying to hold back and slowly draw the woman to the edge. She was extremely fond of the reaction she was getting. Her grunts and moans tingled her hears and mind as her tongue finally sinks deep as it could into her folds. She doesn't hesitate to make it wiggle around, struggling to reach those bundles of nerves. She was able to reach the front part of it, making quick work to harden it with her carresses and licks. She never realized how addictive Kanoe could be until she felt small trickles of nectar escape deep from within her. She found her juices like a drug really. She always craved more of it.

Hearing her words she gives a soft nod and gives a hard lick before sitting up and gave a nervous look to that dildo she had held moments ago. With a shaky hand she grabs it and begins to lower it to her own cunt. This would probably feel weird to them both, but then again, its not like they both haven't had something or someone penetrate them. She gives a soft sigh before rubbing her netherlips with it. She succumbs to having it push into her, which would not be able to be seen by Kanoe, but would be dfeinietly noticable by her expression. She grunts as her walls embrace the member and gently squeeze around it as it is pushed in as far as it could go.

She pants rather heavily before getting ontop of Kanoe once more. She gazes into those eyes to shoe her needed pleasure, positioning herself so that both pussies would meet. She lowers herself slowly, moaning loudly as the thing pushes against her cervix...she strokes it between the girl's lips, but does not enter.

"Well Kanoe....ar-are you ready?" she asks, wanting to be polite so the girl wouldn't be caught by surprise. She wanted her to feel comfortable and safe. The thing seems glued into her cunt, now that her walls had actually moved to fit it peacefully it didn't drive her crazy as much.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:10 am

The witch nearly found herself screaming in a mixture of bliss and frustration when Clair's tongue hits her spot. Every lash of that warm soaking tongue sent a surge of electricity through Kanoe, leaving her shuddering. Her eyes roll back as she feels her insides contract slowly around the woman's tongue. Her g-spot hardens and erects, almost reaching to be touched by the rough tongue. She felt so hot, her body needed it, she needed it.

Kanoe's eyes flutter but slowly open to the sound of her lover's grunts of excertion. She blinks, her glazed eyes having difficulty seeing what Clarice was doing. Her hands slowed and reluctantly release her shivering orbs. Her breaths were long and shuddering as the vibrators continue to hum right on top of her engorged nipples. That alone was driving her crazy, her breath catching as a sudden jolt of pleasure wracks her body.

It was not until Clair climbs up on top of her body that Kanoe sees just what the grunting was about. Her eyes widen at the sight of the device, embedded deep inside her lover's tight cunt. She looks up at the woman, emerald eyes gazing deep into her own. She could see the desire reflected in both their eyes.

There was a small fear in the witch as she quiveres before the tip that strokes between her thighs. She didn't like losing. Would accepting this make the teacher right? Was she no better than the other students? Her body shivers, no doubt her nectar was thoroughly soaking the tip of the sex toy. A quivering hand reaches up and caresses Clarice's cheek. It doesn't matter. She never cared what others thought about her. She only cares about one persons thoughts and that woman was on top of her now. Her hands slide along her lover's body until they come to rest on the woman's hips.

"Y-Yes..Clarice," She whispers with a timid nod.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:42 pm

She nods with a warm smile before lowering her hips down onto Kanoe's. She squealed as the dildo was pushed into her cervix, stretching the moist tissue before the thing finally slipped into her lover's cunt with ease. She sighs with relief, sweat had formed around her forehead with what seemed like hours of tomenting pain and pleasure. As she starts to lift her hips up she lowers her face to kiss her dear love, body language for telling her to relax.

Her body began to warm up as she started a slow rhythm in and out of the girl's cunt. The thing embedded inside her began to slide along her walls with her nectar and made it all the more difficult to thrust it into Kanoe. But she still tried though it wasn't as great as she thought it would. Perhaps it was a two-sided problem to figure out? Clair wasn't sure...

Ahh ahh...Kanoe...uhh ahh...I-I love you..." she stammers, her G-spot becoming evermore hardened while she continued.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:11 pm

Last edited by Clarice on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:12 pm

Her hands grip Clair's hips tightly though not enough to cause harm. Kanoe was rather tense as this would be her first time using such a toy with another woman. She feels the tip slowly spread open the lips of her sex and with a sharp cry, glides into the depths of her body. Her nails dig into her lover's hips as her body quivers. She could not make herself relax until she felt those warm lips upon her own. A loud groan vibrates into her lover's mouth as she kisses her back.

The kiss help melt the tension as she removes her nails from the woman's hips. Her fingers would still clench with every slow thrust into her body but, she made sure not to hurt Clarice. As the dildo slides along her inner walls, Kanoe lets forth soft grunts and moans of pleasure. She could feel her insides slowly contracting around the thing but her flooded cunt made it easy for the member slide into her depths. Her arms slid up some, wrapping around Clair's body. She holds on tightly as she lifts her hips into her lover's thrusts, forcing it deeper into both of their bodies. Her body occasionally grows rigid and shivers as the thick toy rubs up against her tender spot.

"Nnngh...Ahhhh...God...Cl-Clarice!" Kanoe moans loudly, her hips rocking against her love's.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:43 am

"...geh...I do-don't know how long I can l-last...aahhh god...so good..."

Probably trying to make conversation was not the best time to do so. Clair was losing herself in the heated pleasure exuding from her tender spot. It seemed Kanoe was losing it too. She was bucking wildly with her hips into her and made her shudder with intense tingles. She returned by grinding herhips into Kanoe's, accidently bumping both their tiny nubs against eachother. She yelped with a sudden spasm, finding what she had just expirienced intising. She brings her hips down once more to flick eachother's small nubs, pushing her lips onto her love's and probably mixing their nectar together while she did.

"Ahhh GOD! I love you Kanoe!" she cries out, finding herself drawing closer to the edge. She brings her head back down and nuzzles into the girl's neck, her hot breath warmed her love's skin as her hips still bucked wildly with her. Her tender spot was flaring with each thrust it was given and made her walls twitch with an awaiting orgasm. She wasn't sure how long she could hold herself, but she was going to try and climax with Kanoe. Sweat glistened her exhausted body as she continued to buck into her love. Her mouth hung open with her legs spread wide, accomodating Kanoe's legs that were held inbetween to let the girl open herself up more.

Clarice was going crazy with lust. Her breasts hummed with the other woman's abused orbs, making her squeal and purr as her orgasm approached.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahh...K-Kanoe...I-I can't hold...I'm gonna..."

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:10 am

Kanoe's groans grew louder and more ragged as the two women grind their hips together. The two sided dildo slides deeper and deeper into her womanhood, pressing against the entrance to her womb with each thrust. A painful gasp leaves the witch's lips as she feels it spread open her cervix, sliding in as their slits rub up against each other. She moans loudly, their twitching clits flicking over each other as her hands rub hard along Clair's back. She felt like she was going to burst, it was so hot, too hot. Her breathing was nothing more than heavy pants of pleasure as she tries to keep up with her lover.

"Ohhh...Ahhhh...So...deep..." Kanoe moans between gasps of air.

Her insides tighten hard around the sliding member. Kanoe's well hardened g-spot was pressing along side the bucking member as her legs spread out along with Clair's. The hum of the vibrators rubbing between the two woman were muted to the sound of heavy breathing and groans of lust. She digs her nails into her lover's back as she nuzzles hard into the woman's neck as well. Her luscious orbs throb with heated blood as her heart beats harder and harder against her veins. The witch gave up speaking, any attempt to left only moans escaping her lips.

The witch could not take anymore. The two hot and sweating bodies force the member into each other, rubbing along her clenching cunt. Her body tenses up more and more, her insides contracting hungerly around the rod inside her. She squeezes Clair tightly as she buries her face as much as possible into her love's shoulder. Her breathing was rapid almost hyperventilating. A soft whimper leaves her lips followed by a scream of glee, the blissful release could be held back no longer. Kanoe's entire body shudders and spasms against Clair's, her arms holding on for dear life as wave after wave of pure pleasure wracks her body. Her eyes roll back and flutter weakly as a bit of drool trickles from the corner of her mouth, her mind lost in it's lustful haze.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next