View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice) (Complete) 

Post Re: Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice)
"I think that's enough for now," she says calmly and gets up from where she had sat. She looks to Violett as if contemplating something in her mind, but turns away before any assumptions could be made.

"I felt a blink for a moment, and I think you may be pushing yourself to hard. But that is a good thing for me to feel that...although I don't what it is exactly."

Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 pm

Violett opened her eyes, looking up with her head cocked to one side in confusion.

"A blink? Maybe it was just something in your eye?"

She sighed softly.

"I know this is a silly idea... But I think maybe I'd be more useful as some kind of... um... battery? Someone who can pass on mana or chi or whatever to the people who use it?"

Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:16 am

"Not...that kind of blink," she replies, and then blinks confusedly at her suggestion.

"A battery? I've...never heard of anyone being able to do that before. That's new to think of."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:19 pm

Violett smiled, blushing a little.

"R.. Really? That's kinda surprising... I guess it's the weird thing about power... Most people don't want to give it away."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 pm

"You shouldn't want that either if you have something in you. You could protect yourself better," she replies with a nod.

I'm not so knowledgeable about this either. I'm just learning from my teacher of this information."

Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:58 pm

Violett shook her head, smiling shyly, then giggling.

"I'm not... But if I can boost someone else's power who's good at this kind of thing, it'll protect us both a lot better, right?"

Violett shook her head.

"But we don't even know if I have anything to give... And I know something bad would find out if we made it work... So I should just forget, shouldn't I?"

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 am

"WHy in the world would you do that? The more power you have the better off you are," she replies sternly and pats her on the shoulder, "You need to be more confident. Magical abilities seem to be controlled by emotions. Perhaps that is why your not being able to do much."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 am

Violett slumped to the floor, sighing.

"So my anti-deprssants might have a weird effect? Anyways, my emotions are... complicated. I'd be unstable."

Violett slowly rose to her feet, kissing Clarice softly on the cheek.

"Maybe if you show me, I'll understand," she said with a mischievous smile.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:47 am

A light blush was brought to her face before she pulls Violett away from her.

"You really need to stop kissing me or someone is going to kill you and I," she says firmly before sighing to relax herself. She steps away and began to chant incoherent words in Latin. Having her eyes shut and a hand infront of her as if asking for a dance seemed to give her a mroe comfortable stance.

It took mere seconds before a ball of flame sprouted from her palm and danced along her skin. Opening her eyes, the fire reflects from them as she keep control of how big and how formed it would be.

"Being relaxed like this keeps my powers relaxed as well. I am calm therefore the fire is calm. However, say if I kept doing this and you kissed me aggain...the fire wouldn't be as friendly as it is now."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:08 am

Violett stared in awe.

"I thought if I kissed you, you'd feel like me and you'd know why I couldn't do it... But you did... It's amazing."

Staring at the fire like a moth, Violett leaned in closer.

"Oh, Clarice... It's so beautiful...."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 am

The fire quickly shrinks down as the girl elans closer, much to Clarice's control.

"I can read your emotions, so i have no need for physical contact. Like right now, you seem...in awe I guess is how I should put. And rather oblivious that even fire conjrued like this can still burn," she explains, pulling her palm away before she diffuses the fire. Small beads a sweat escape her forehead as she sighs, shaking the feeling back into her hand as she looks to the girl with a smiling nod.

"I'm more of the fast spellcaster. I don't last long when magic has to be carried out for long periods of time, so I can't do that for long before it begins to strain my body."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 am

Violett sighed, flopping down on Clarice's bed like a rag doll.

"Can't do magic when you're flustered? Not to put too fine a point on it, but isn't that, kinda, well useless? Imean... er... someone who's attacking you isn't gonna wait while youmeditate naked under a waterfall for half an hour.... um... I mean..."

Too late. The mental image had already seized Violett's mind. Clarice wouldn't need her psychic powers to figure it out, from the way Violett hid her face, cheeks glowing a bright red.

"... That came out wrong..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:06 am

Eye widen when she begins to explain what she was thinking and smacks her forehead, blushing madly.

"Jeez, your almost as perverted as a man," she groan inwardly and shakes her head, You misunderstand what I mean. The more flustered you are the more power you release in one sitting. So its good in a way when something is attacking you. You magic will be more open to putting forth more mana and will cause quite a huge spell to be cast. So in a way, the more you are in danger, the bigger the magic attack will be."

Shakes her head with a sigh and rubs her temples after talking and explainging so much.

"Its a good thing I can't read minds or I wouldn't be very comfortable right now."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:00 am

Violett blushed deeply, looking away in embarassment.

"I'm sorry... I can't help it... I... They probably don't have doctors for that kind of problem here, they'd probably encourage it..."

She slunk onto the floor, curling up into a ball.

"Can you magic your way into my brain and fix it? I... I mean... I know it's not a magic problem, but I can't go back and change the things in my life taht made me such a horrible pervert... I just was never really around anyone before, I... I was lonely, and I gess it kinda... went from there..."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:38 am

"That would be unhealthy. For starters, I am nowhere near that good as to fix somebody and for lastly, if I tried...I could possibly kill you," she points out casually and sits next to her on the floor.

"I don't think you need to worry, Violett. Everyone ahs their problems. And its not as if i haven't thought a lot of perverted things-err wait, uuuh..." she blushes deeply and looks down emberrassed, "I...just keep them more...to myself is all."

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next