View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Teacher, an apprintice and something else (Clarice and...) 

Emotions rush into Clarice and snap her out of her lustfull phase a quarter of the half way. She peers over to her once proud lover and sees...tears. Her eyes blink for the moment, having never seen her cry before fully. Still being teased and tantalized caused the woman to purr in pleasure. Chemicals worked her hormones into lust instead of rage and was driving the woman crazy inside. Even with these turn of events, she couldn't help but feel Kanoe was tortured.

But she dared not move from being touched in such places. It was the fact she imagined Kanoe doing most of it that made her smile. Her lover was amazing after all. Not that Keemari wasn't, but Kanoe...Kanoe knew where to touch her and say words that made her heart flip. It was ashame she appeared to be miserable. Soft pants escape her lips as her honey begins to drip and slide between her thighs. her knees were shaking against eachother in a sign she was ready to fall.

Suddenly she sees her lover shift and remove clothing. Falling back into bliss was easy because of the sight she saw. Losing time and presence, her eyes link confusedly to wet lips against her's. Focusing she manages to understand it was in fact that witch she cared for. A soft moan eneter's the other woman's mouth as her tongue slowly slips in after it and twits and rubs against the other. A kiss like this made Clarice not want to come out of her daze. Her hands reach up and grasps the girl's arms and bring them down. They then find themselves grasping her breasts and squeeze them firmly. You could almost say Clair had become a sexual beast by how she was acting. Her hands leave her mounds and run up and down her front before dropping. She would rather ask permission this time to touch Keemari before going at him, but she couldn't hardly speak.

~Ka..noe...~

Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:37 pm

"Even in her lust filled state she deeply cares for you Kanoe, she wants you. I saw a bond with someone else that I could never hope to break even if I wanted to, that is why I was so lenient in my agreement with her and now with you." I tell Kanoe as she too is carressed as I let go of Clarice only to move to the side of the two girls as I remove a hand from Kanoes breasts I take the left side so to speak as I push my face inbetween there breasts and lick and suckle on them as my hands go down over there asses and to there mounds again as I carress there lower lips.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Kanoe gasps softly as Claire's hands gently squeezed her breasts. Her lover knew how sensitive they were and they did not disappoint, sending wonderful tingling sensations through her chest and through her body. She heard Keemari speak to her. Her eyes widen slightly as his hand strokes her cheek. She was not sure why but she found herself believing him. He could not possibly take Claire away from her. Clarice was right here, in her arms. The witch kisses her lover deeply once more.

Her hands slide down the woman's sides, finding their way to her lover's chest. Fingers rub and caress over Claire's firm orbs. Kanoe slides her tongue into the woman's mouth, wrapping and sucking deeply on the other. Seeing Clarice like this was sparking the flames in herself as well. She moans into the embrace as Keemari's lips and tongue began to lap and suck at the two woman's breasts. Knowing it was Claire she was thinking of brought relief but it also let her focus drift. The deal, the pain they both suffered by this man. It all seemed to be fading away, leaving just her feelings for this woman. Her body presses closer to her love's as she felt his hand run down her rear. The witch's sex was already growing moist as his fingers began to tease and tickle the her slit.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Clarice didn't even hear what Keemari was saying. To wrapped up in satisfying both of them, her mind was practically shut off of all but pure instinct. She felt Kanoe's growing arousal and acted upon it. Her hand trails down and carresses the front of her sex, allowing Keemari to rub her slit as he was. She shifted her hand up and down, giving a soft purr into her mouth as her own slit was being slightly teased. Her love button was in full bloom and with the slightest touch made her nearly fall. She always had this problem with standing up while having to be stimulated.

While her hand was around her lover's pelvic area her other hand went to reach for any skin on Keemari and manages to merely graze up and down his chest. She was in pure ecstacy and bliss. Willing to please and be pleased was the only thing she was paying attention to.

"Mmmm..." was all she could say as she deepened the kiss she still held with Kanoe. Her lips slip abit aways for more room to let her tongue pelt her's with rubs and carresses. Her tongue could clearly be seen in her lover's mouth but she didn't seem care at all. She loved the woman and wished to please her 'Master'. That's all there was to it.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:39 am

Hmm, Clarice was already on cloud nine, my attention should shift to this Kanoe so to properly tame her or to make her enjoy this as I focus a little bit more on her as my toungue rolls around her breasts, teasing her hard nipples as my fingers dip into her sex, churning her up a bit, followed shortly by Clarice having her flower being entered.

I plunge my finger into the two girls for a bit as I feast more heavily on Kanoe's rack as I see them kiss as Clarice seeming to have not forgotten about me at all reached out and carressed my chest. I smirk and move closer for a bit so my cock would rub against both girls legs and stomachs perhaps, as they feel the hot throbing organ near them as I continue to assault there very femine bodies.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:44 am

The witch was barely aware of what was happening. The warm rough tongue slides over her breasts causing them to firm up with arousal. Hard nipples brush and flick over Claire's as the two woman rub and press against each other. She had all but forgotten that her lover was under the influence of pheromones. Kanoe just wished to enjoy the company of her lover now.

"Mmph! Ahh!"

Kanoe lets out a muffled moan as a finger delves deep into her sex. Warm juices were running down his thrusting finger. Her arousal, whether it was from Keemari or Clarice, was becoming apparent. Her body felt hot as she continues to rub up against the other woman causing her breasts to occasionally press up against Keemari's face. Her kisses kept breaking as soft moans leave the dark witch's lips. Everytime she tried to renew the embrace, his finger would stroke another spot of her dripping folds causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:32 am

Claice kept up her pace in stroking the woman's front, a sudden shiver traveled down her spine at the feeling of cold air hitting her wet breasts. She gasps as fingers rush into her open sex and began to pump. Her mounds bounced alittle as they thrusted up her folds. Finally unable to hold her their kiss, she breaks it and travels down Kanoe's jawline and suckled her neck gently.

She travels lower until her mouth comes over a hard nipple. Taking her breast as she bends over more she began to flick over it affectionatly. Driven by lust and desire, when she felt that hot organ against her leg, her hand leaves his chest and slowly rubs the the tip as if testing the waters before she would go in. She kept her hand on the tip as if asking permission to gof ruther while she kept her other actions. Moans were her only communication. Her G-spot was hardening quickly to those digits.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:03 pm

"Go ahead." I tell Clarice as she held my cock as I use the wind to turn Kanoe's face a bit as I leave there breasts and now take her unoccupied mouth with my own in the moment Clarice leaves it so that I can steal a kiss from the witch as my lips press firmly against hers as my toungue snakes in and wraps around her toungue carressing it as I twist my fingers up into the two.

Ha, Kanoe was easier then I thought, in the sense that she was falling to the lust and desire without the need for my influence as I share the kiss with the two as my fingers are covered in there juices. I would have to enter one of them soon. Perhaps Clarice would take the intitive in that matter or not. Ether way I would have both of these beauties.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:36 pm

Her groan was cut off by the teacher's invading tongue. Eyes widen in shock. They began to flutter as his fingers drill into her tightening folds causing a muffled moan to leave her lips. Her immediate thought was to pull away. But, Claire's fingers rub over her exposed clit causing it to throb and twitch with need. Doubt flowed through her mind, a last glimmering thought of reason in her hazy mind. Was this right? Did it matter?

The thought washed away in a sea of sensation as Claire's mouth began to suckle on her tit. Her love knew just what to do with her body. Her luscious orb and tit throbbed with her beating heart, engorging them both in her hot blood. Slowly, her eyes fell shut as she nearly leans against both of them. Soft moans escape her as Keemari's tongue wraps and subdues her own. Her fingers slide into Clarice's hair, holding her love gently as the woman pleasures her breast. Her other hand shivers, hesitating. She was unsure what to do. Should she, touch him?

Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:51 pm

A small growl escapes her lips at the sight of her lover being kissed. Shouldn't she mind? Ignoring her jealousy her hesitant hand began to carress the hardening meat that seemed to throb for attention. Her other hand was busily flicking her lover's clit when Keemari drove his fingers deeper and twisted them around which inturn caused her fingers to press firmly onto Kanoe's love button..

Her moan vibrates into the breast in her mouth, but more thoughts of staisfying her 'Master' came to mind. She felt she should do more to the erect shaft then merely touch it, but in the position she was in she couldn't do much for it. Perhpas they should move to laying down on the bed or something? She wasn't about to question or ask so she merely switched breasts while her hands worked bsuily on pleasing the two's lower stimulations.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:52 am

After enjoying Kanoe's mouth as my toungue and hers grind together as Clarice's hand goesover my shaft I once again use the wind to move Kanoe's hand to my hard member so that her finger tips can feel it and see that her lover is doing the same. I let her feel it for a bit as I finally part from the kiss and pull my fingers from them. "Lets head to the bed." I tell them as I lick my finger tips clean of there juices enjoying the taste of there sweet nectar.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:21 am

A muffled squeak escapes her as her lover's finger press and grind into her twitching pearl. She grips the woman's hair tightly, loosening a bit just to avoid hurting the woman's blonde hair. The cool air causes her moisten tit to throb even harder, visibly errect before her lover's eyes as she switches to the other nipple. Kanoe squirms from the relentless acts of the two. She made no attempts to pull away. Her pride kept lashing out, wanting to fight. But, they both knew what resisting will lead to. They needed a teacher. Their bodies is a small price to pay for power...right?

A strange breeze flows over her hand. She could feel her hand moving with the air as if it was guiding her. Fingertips lightly brush over Claire's hand. They trace a bit further, feeling the hard cock her lover was rubbing. Heat rose in her cheeks as she trembles. Kanoe could not help but groan into the deep embrace as fingers pump inside her. She wanted to push this man away, tear her love's fingers off that pulsing shaft. But, she had to go through with this. She hated how they were manipulated. She loved how Clarice was touching her but jealous of what she was doing with this druid. The deal they made she could not help but doubt thinking it was all a trick. Different emotions flare up in the witch's mind. The pleasure she was feeling was making it hard to make sense of anything. By the time the kiss was broken, Kanoe was gasping. Her body trembles from arousal and her own confusion. Warm juices were trickling down her thighs as she looks up at Keemari. What should she do?

Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Hearing at least one thing the wolf had said, Clarice nods slowly as they move to her bed. She had forgotten they were even in her room until now. Kanoe's emotions flared before her which caused the woman to look up with a small trickle of drool she had on one side of her lips. Not saying anything, she brings her lips over her's for a few seconds to calm the woman down if she truly needed to think. Taking it easy and not forcing her tongue into her lover's mouth, she parts rather slowly and stares into her eyes for a few moments. Though blinded by lust and desire for both boies she had some sane left in her.

Her hand runs softly over that love button of her's, causing her hand to soften as well on the twitching cock. She was being selfish, having to want to please them both at the same time would limit positions, but she seemed eager to do so. But truly she wanted to give more attnetion to Kanoe...

How this came about and what she was doing was coming up again. Still the chemicals in her body and pheromones the more powerful wolf was emitting was earsing it as she thought about it. Should she being giving in so easily? Would Kanoe think any less of her? But it was all for not. Its not as if she had a choice...but Kanoe still did if she wished.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:46 am

I reach down and run my hand through both girls hair, smiling at them. "Now, let us complete our pact." I tell them as I grab Kanoe's legs and spread her out as I push my cock against her pussy and rub it over her pussy lips and tease her as my hands carress her legs as I tease the girls body.

"Go ahead Clairce. Embrace your lover as I take her." I tell her as I start to slide my cock slowly into Kanoe after teasing her for a moment, taking advantage of her indesciion as my hard meat would shatter her hesation as I take the witch for the first time. She being a higher priotiy in taming then Clarice since Clarice was more though then Kanoe.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:36 am

She could feel her nipples throb and tingle in the cool air as Claire pulled away from her chest. She willingly accepted a kiss from her lover. Even in this state, her love was still trying to soothe and reassure her. Her hardened pearl throbs beneathe the woman's hand. As Kanoe gazes into Clarice, she barely noticed her being guided over to the bed.

Kanoe was gently pushed onto the bed, still embracing her lover until she felt Keemari's hand stroke her hair. Hearing 'complete our pact' sent a shiver down her spine as the druid pushes her legs apart. His warm cock glides along her moist lips, causing the witch to gasp from the gentle teases. Her mind kept screaming no but she bites down on her lips and shuts her eyes tightly. Fingers dig into and grip the bedsheets as she feels the man enter her body. Her moist folds quiver, hugging the throbbing meat as it slides deeper into her being. She stifles a groan, biting down harder on her lip. Her body may be betraying but she was not going to let herself enjoy being taken by this teacher. She breathes heavily through her nose as she turns her head away, trying to ignore the waves of heat and pleasure that kept washing over her mind.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next