View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:26 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Training or a Trap? (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Training or a Trap? (Kanoe)
It had become like their first time but it felt even better. Juices slurp and gush out from the forceful winds pounding into her being just as his hard cock was. Her eyes had completely rolled back into whites, completely succumbed to the sensations bombarding her psyche. A scream tears from her lips, echoing through the giant tree as another climax is brought from her body. Her thighs twitch violently in Keemari's grasp as the tiny cyclone literally sucks the juices right out of her squirting sex. The scream dies as her body becomes just a shivering pile before the wolfman. Her eyes flutter weakly, no one home behind them as her hands clench and unclench the covers slowly. Her flooded walls hug the writhing winds and churning cock, still searing Kanoe's mind with never ending stimulation as the cyclone continues to prolong and suck the climax right from her very core.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 am

I chuckle at that as I pull out of her just as she was cumming down and cum over her body spreading my seed over her as the winds slowly die down in her pussy as it was spread open a bit the wind still gently carressing her there. I then grab your head and put my cock next to your mouth. "Clean me off and then finish your titty fuck that you were doing before." I order her now that she was on auto piliot. That was a good place, but eventually I would have to move her off that to get her in the right state of mind.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:12 am

The warm sticky fluid falls onto her pale skin, leaving white sploches throughout her body. Her mouth hung open as she was pulled up to clean him off. A weak flutter of her eyes was the only sign showing that the words were barely filtering through what was left of her mind. Panting heavily in exhaustion, she slowly runs her tongue along the dripping cock. The defeated woman shifts and finally manages to get up onto her knees as she finishes cleaning off the wolf's cock.

Giving a few final licks, Kanoe sits up presses her chest up against the still hardened member. Her body sways in her daze and exhaustion. Gasping faintly, she pushes her hands against the sides of her breasts as she slides her body up and down against the glistening rod. Over and over, the cock glides between her swollen orbs. Her hands made sure to roll and smother the rod in the warmth of her cleavage as she groans in pleasure. Right and wrong did not matter to her anymore.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 pm

I close my eyes and just let her work. Yes... her breasts were so nice and soft as they engulfed my cock bringing it to life as the pleasure flooded through my body. I lick my lips and pant a bit as she works me over with those delcious breasts of her as the wind once more cums and plays with her nipples, twisting and pulling on them as her pussy is lightly carressed.

Hmmm, the witch was indeed well trained, although I'm sure she would say how that wasn't her the next morning. Oh well, that was something I also enjoyed as she lied through her teeth about that.

Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm

The woman squeaks as the winds take hold of her nipples, cooling and tormenting them endlessly. Her thighs remain spread, letting the wind rub and do what it wished to her body. It did not matter, it all felt so wonderful against her heated body. Every pulse and throb of Keemari's cock could be felt between the firm orbs, sending waves of pleasure throughout her chest. A low groan leaves her lips as she continues to roll and smother the thick rod with her breasts.

Panting heavily, Kanoe's eyes gaze with longing at the moist tip before her. Hot breaths caress with each gentle rock of her body against his. Her mind was nothing but mush, soaking in the effects of his pheromones. She could not stop thinking about how badly she needed this. Darkened nipples dance and sway before Keemari's gaze as ripples of warmth and sensation continue to drown out all her thoughts.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:17 am

Hmmm, every motion, every breath of her mouth onto my cock makes it quiver with want and desire. It was heavenly. So good, so very good as her soft breasts continue to carress my cock. True heaven as I then cum and shoot my load over her face. Giving her a well deserved facial. Very nice indeed I thought licking my lips seeing the sight.

I reward her well done actions by speeding up the wind's carress, making it more forcefully over her senstive body as I then hold your chin lifting it up. "I'll give you one more climax and after that I'll let you rest a bit. If you still want more, then get up and saunter over to me and ask for my cock. Do you understand?" I ask her wondering if she would do it with the rest or would her body still be in this mode along with her mind. Although it would be intreasting to see if there was a split and her body wanted more and her mind didn't. I would enjoy making her body take control again.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 am

Kanoe flinches, closing her eyes as white gobs of spunk cover her face. She was panting heavily as she lets go of her breasts. Bits of the man's seed dribble down onto her well aroused chest. The woman was weary, the aphrodisiac keeping her mind weak and her body needing. The winds kept her body on edge, unable to think beyond her next climax. The woman's eyes were nearly blank as Keemari lifts her chin to gaze into her eyes. His voice sounded mute cept for the key words her body was seeking, climax, more, and cock. Rest would be good for the young witch. She would have definitely accepted it in hopes of sleeping off the rest of the arousing effects of Keemari. That is, if she was still capable of thinking about escape and resisting.

She trembles and gasps as the winds tear against her sensitive skin. The witch couldn't fight it, slumping onto the bed and letting the winds take full advantage of her lustful body. Already, juices were flowing freely into the winds rubbing her slit. Her body was beginning to ache from so many powerful climaxes in such a short time. This one more would most likely be her last before her body gives out completely.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 pm

I continue to use the wind to play across your body, teasing your nipples, you pussy and agaisnt your clit. I then make several motions and the wind swirls around her body as if hands, my hands I suppose were playing across her body. A womans body had more senstive area's then just the breasts, pussy, and ass.

Ha, ha, this would be fun I thought as I then push my cock against her ass as the winds glide across her. I wondered for a moment if I took her ass in that hailstorm of sex we had the first night... Oh well. I'd take it and everything about it again and again. I think to myself as I slowly take the girls ass slipping my cock into her as the winds swirl against her body.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:57 pm

"Ah-Ahhh!" She cries out in pain.

The woman was helpless by the constant whirling and groping winds that teased her body. She could feel light fingers stroking her shoulders while firm hands rub up and down her sides. The witch could not understand it but did not care as more fingers and hands began to rub the small of her back, along her inner thighs, some even tickling her feet. Kanoe could only squirm weakly on the bed as Keemari took hold of her legs once more. The feeling was intense as the thick log tears into her tight rear. Her head rears back in a scream of pain as she is slowly spread and loosened up. She could not think of anything but the cock inside her and the countless hands molesting her body. Juices flow like a river out of the woman's pink folds. Her lovely pearl was twitching violently as it continues to swell to the size of a small thumb. Kanoe's mind was searing from the onslaught of pleasure being forced into her being.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 pm

I keep it inside of her ass for a bit. Not moving as hard at that was as her ass more squishes then grips and milks as it was a lovely sensation. I wait for a couples minutes at most before I start to move within her the wind leaving her breasts so they became the only dead zone on her body that wasn't being aroused. Ha, ha, ha, how cruel of me knowing how senstive and wanting they are.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:11 pm

Her tight rear clenches and quivers around the thick rod inside her. She was not sure what to feel anymore but her body was slowly adjusting to the size. Fingers grip tightly to the damp bedsheets as she continues to tremble and writhe in pleasure. Not one breath entered her body that did not leave as some sort of gasp or moan of need. There was no hope of breaking free. Her body needed him and it was a matter of time before her mind begins to agree. Kanoe's breasts were left throbbing as the winds left that particular area alone. It frustrated the dazed woman some but she was still well heated and aroused it did not matter much. Her squirms and brief jolts of pleasure causes her orbs to jiggle and sway before Keemari's eyes, sweat glistening off the pale skin. It was so hot, the winds were doing little for the heat her body was producing.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:35 pm

She then hears me laugh as I let the absence of feeling affect her for a bit as I work her ass over it's quivering particualy pleasurable as it brings forth a moan and growls from my mouth as I then hold up my hands and two tiny twisters appears in them.

I then crush them and they appear around her breasts, tightly wrapping around them squishing them as the winds twisted arond them. Tickling, squeezing, and pulsating as the winds spun at 30+ miles but did not hurt her in the least as it felt like the soft wind we imagine as it carress your breasts. Every singe inch of her wonderous breasts were pleasured.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:56 pm

The woman nearly squeals as her body arches in pure bliss. The cyclones envelope the lovely orbs and did not relent for a moment. They seem to jiggle and spasm within the constant whirling and crushing motions. Drool trickles out of the corner of her mouth as her eyes roll to whites, fluttering wildly. Once more her mind was sent to the abyss as the pure sensation drives her body mad. Another piercing scream fills the room as the woman suddenly creams, gushing fluids all over Keemari's thrusting hips. The witch was trembling as spasms of pleasure dominate her body and mind. Her hands clench and unclench just as her rear does around the pumping cock, the pain quickly becoming a new source of heat and sensation.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:00 pm

All too easy I thought as I hadn't even gotten close to my peak yet as I pull from her ass as I dispell the wind that held her up still and let her fall to the ground as I smirk at her form. "I'll be back in a half hour to an hour. Take a break you deserve it after servicing me so well." I tell you as I lean down and the kiss you deeply swirling my toungue into your throat deep before pulling it free licking your lips doing so and leaving you there alone for now.

Not bothering to tell the aprodisic to calm down in her blood. It would slowly go down though without me there. I would say half effectivness by the time I got back only to have it slowly raise back up when I returned.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:09 pm

Once the winds died down and the large shaft exited her body, Kanoe was already drifting away from reality. She lets out a weak muffled groan into Keemari's deep kiss. Her eyes drift to a barely open state, unconciousness claiming what was left of the woman's mind. The witch lays there on the bed, her breathing calming to a slow steady pace. Her heart was still pumping rapidly from the aphrodisics in her system but in her state of exhaustion it did not matter as much. How much will be left of the woman when she wakes was still in question.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:22 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next