View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana) 

Post Re: Proper Manners and Discipline (Leriana)
Leriana had noticed Ryu's smile just before she had started the 'punishment' and for once didn't care. She wasn't really aiming to punish, more to use two of the pieces of information that Ryu had provided about her own body. The whip was used much slower than it could have been used, the strikes designed to cause a little bit of pain, enough to cause her body to flinch away, but nothing really serious. The dildo was sized so that it would be able to slot nicely into Ryu's ass, ensuring that her rear passage was not spread too much every time her body flinched away from the whip.

After a few strikes Ryu asked Leriana to punish the red head for as long as she wanted, a state of affairs that was true anyway. But it was still a good thing to hear Ryu say. Anything that proved to Leriana that she had established dominance over the busty red head was nice. Leriana struck again and again, each time trying to get the strands of the whip to lash across different parts of Ryu's soft white skin. If your enjoying it Ryu than moan. You should always be truthful with me and not try to hide anything. Leriana ordered as she lashed out with the whip again, this time bringing it across Ryu's massive breasts.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon May 17, 2010 5:37 pm

The whipping turned out to be less painful than earlier, still considerable as punishment to discipline her but pleasuring at the same time as the short shocks of pain washed through her body and turned into that special kind of pleasure. However, she did not show much affection towards the strikes, until Leriana gave her the order to moan if she enjoyed it. As if the prefect was reading her thoughts, the whip lashed out across her breasts which was a fairly mischievous place for such attention.

Ryu let out a passionate moan as her pleasure centers were triggered once again, her heavy orbs jiggled and swayed a bit as her body flinched away and they tried to calm again. Her face turned away a bit from embarassment, she was just waiting for the next strike and even though she showed some respect for Leriana, being naked right in front of her made her feel a bit uncomfortable. However, she quickly glanced up again as the anticipation was just too high to not see the whip being brought down onto her again.

Fri May 21, 2010 11:50 am

Leriana smirked when Ryu let out a moan as the whip lashed across her sensitive and large breasts. She could hear the pleasure underlying that sound, and knew that Ryu wasn't faking it to try and stay on Leriana's good side. This student was definetly a good find, almost as good as Alisha had turned out to be.

Leriana's smirk grew slightly when she saw Ryu look away in what was probably embaressment at making such a sound when being whipped and forced back against a dildo in her ass. And that smirk turned into a full smile when Ryu couldn't help but glance at Leriana and the whip, the anticipation for the next strike driving her to watch for it. An anticipation Leriana was only too happy to fufil. Her hand flicked lazily at Ryu, and yet again the whip lashed across the red head's massive breasts. One of the eight strands flicking just to the side of a nipple. The strike had some force behind it, enough to cause a brief flare of pain and push Ryu back against the dildo, but still being gentle enough to cause some pleasure and hopefully draw out another moan of passion.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat May 22, 2010 4:13 pm

The smile on Leriana's face made her beg for it even more because it meant the prefect liked what she saw, and whatever she liked would be something Ryu had to achieve. The bound, red haired student began to watch the whip's movement until it had been brought down onto her again, the sheer sensation of pain turning into pleasure as the strands hit her breasts again, likely leaving red marks if Leriana repeated the movement one more time. As expected and likely hoped, Ryu let out another passionate moan as her heavy orbs were left behind slightly sore and bouncing a bit from the impact it just experienced.

Her body drew away from the pain and the dildo pressed against her ass, letting the moan appear even more tempting than before. Her reaction had been the same as before, but it was obvious that Ryu was delighted by what Leriana did to her though it was in fact humiliating. On the other hand it was still punishment, so she could not expect it to be like this all the time.

Sun May 23, 2010 9:38 pm

As Leriana's strike drew out the desired moan from Ryu at the pain of her sensitive breasts being whipped and her ass being spread open by a dildo Leriana's smile grew a little bit. She struck again, and again, leaving red marks across the bound red head's massive breasts as Ryu's moans became louder and more intense. The red head was definitely enjoying this. Things were going very well. As Leriana drew the whip back again she spoke You have been a very bad girl haven't you Ryu? You need to be punished very severely don't you? She left a gap between each question for Ryu to answer, only asking the next when Ryu did. The moment Ryu agreed that she needed to be punished very severely Leriana's hand flicked out, and the whip lashed across Ryu's smooth tummy. The strike was gentle, far gentler than any of the strikes before. But the reason for that was one of the strands had lashed across Ryu's cunt, whipping across lower lips.

Thu May 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Ryu moaned out with emphasis as the whip lashed across her sensitive orbs several times, the tender flesh felt like it was on fire as the red marks became visible. The nude student once again became putty in the prefect's hands, given the special punishment she received. "Ahng... Yes.. yes, a very.. very bad girl, miss.", she panted out and the desired movement of Leriana's hand made the whip hit her soft skin again, letting her move back which resulted in another gentle bounce of her impressive breasts, accompanied by a blissful moan as the dildo prodded against her rear entrance. "Uhn... Y-yes miss, I do.. Ah...", was everything she managed to say as she went deeper into the erotic depth of her punishment. As a single strand lashed across her tender lower lips, she winced and pulled her thighs together as another moan slipped past her lips, even more intense than the ones Leriana received when she whipped the sensitive chest of Ryu. The student quickly resumed her stance and desperately gazed at the prefect, her body burning in the sweet heat of arousal and begging for the worst punishment she could get.

Thu May 27, 2010 6:39 pm

It was obvious that Ryu was, yet again, putty in Leriana's skilled hands. The moan she had let out when the single strand of the whip had lashed across her cunt had been the most intense yet, and Leriana smirked, an amused sparkle in her eye. She paused in her whipping to walk around and behind Ryu, and adjusted the dildo prodding against her ass. She pushed the pole up, pushing the dildo into Ryu's ass even before she started to move back. When that was done she walked back around to Ryu's front and resumed whipping the student, lashing her breasts a few times before moving down to her stomach and causing two of the strands to whip across Ryu's cunt. Leriana repeated the strike again when Ryu had moved back into the proper position, and let the whip strands trail across the floor as she advanced on Ryu. She moved slowly, making sure Ryu could see she was coming, building anticipation over just what Leriana would do when she reached Ryu.

When Leriana finally reached the red head she simply reached out and gently grabbed each of Ryu's nipples, pinching and twisting them slightly. She leaned close to Ryu, her breath blowing against the red heads ear as Leriana's cheek brushed against Ryu's. You have been such a naughty girl Ryu I'm going to have to come up with all sorts of punishments for you. Leriana giggled, ever so softly, into Ryu's ear. This had changed slightly, the real punishment was over, Leriana had proven to Ryu that if she wanted she could make this into a living hell from agony. This was, to Leriana at least, now just a game. It was as if Ryu was simply a practice dummy to skirt the edge of pleasure and pain, to see just what she could do.

Fri May 28, 2010 5:09 pm

The strikes of the whip were far more tempting as her body would naturally move away from the pain, pushing the dildo further into her than it already was and sending those painful sensations through her as her body already began to convert them into pleasure when they mixed up with the pleasure she received by the strike itself. Ryu moaned out every time the strands met her skin, ever so loud and enjoyable than her others. As Leriana seemed finally done, the red head gently panted as she tried to recover from the gentle whipping, however her body was still in the deep ecstasy those actions sent her in. Her eyes never left the prefect after the strikes had ended and she was a little excited to have her walking toward her.

It was then she could feel her nipples being paid attention to as she let loose another moan, but as the other girl was so close she managed to lower the noise it made. But as Leriana leaned so close to her, their skin brushed against each other, she realized that she wanted this girl. Or at least she wanted to be taken by her again as she heard this seductive voice in her ear. "Please, go ahead and punish your naughty student, I have to be punished and I will serve my punishment as you wish, miss.", she said in a low tone as she was wondering what would happen next anyways. Her body was still hot with arousal and she would take or do anything for Leriana at this point.

Sat May 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Leriana giggles briefly into Ryu's ear as the red head practically begged Leriana to punish her more. Her hands twisted a little bit more, the fingers still pinching Ryu's nipples twisting the sensitive nubs as she started to pull her hands away from Ryu's body. Her fingers pinched Ryu's nipples tightly, stretching them out as far as she could before they slipped free of her grasp. The moment Ryu's breasts bounced back into their usual position Leriana's hands were moving again, resting on the red heads stomach for a moment before starting to push, slowly forcing you to move down the dildo in the red heads ass and let it slip deeper and deeper into Ryu's rear.

After a few seconds Leriana stopped and walked away to the wall. She put the whip back in place, and instead grabbed two crocodile clips. She walked back to Ryu, wires extending from the wall behind the clips. Each one was clipped in place over one of Ryu's nipples, and when Leriana turned the two on would send a, very brief, shock into Ryu's nipples and breasts. Leriana walked back over to her control panel in full view of Ryu, and he hand lingered on the switch.

She suddenly flicked it, and once every couple of seconds a shock ran along the two wires and through the crocodile clips into Ryu's nipples and breasts. Each shock lasted a millisecond, if that, and was designed so that it could not put her at risk of actually being injured. Of course it was still strong enough to feel, otherwise there would be no point.

Sat May 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Her moans had been interupted as Leriana stopped playing with her nipples, the red haired student let out a sigh of relief as she watched the prefect walk through the room. She didn't even have time to investigate everything, but the sensations Leriana could summon were far too tempting to ignore and check out everything else. Ryu appeared curious as wires extended from the wall Leriana returned from and attached some sort of clips to her fully erect nipples, the slight pain let her move a bit which only forced her to feel the dildo again. Nothing happened at first and the bound student was wondering what would happen, additionally her body was begging for pleasure the whole time. She doubted that her hands were not bound she would be able to resist any actions on her own body.

Her gaze returned to Leriana as she was already back at the panel, at least it looked like one from the middle of the room she was in. She made out the tiniest move from the girl before suddenly a shock went through the clips and spread through the tender nerves of her breasts. Ryu winced as her thighs met each other again, as if she was trying to fight the pleasure or needed to touch herself badly. A moan slipped past her lips as she was watching Leriana the whole time, her eyes expressed the pure bliss but she would likely not see it from the distance. However, as the next shock hit her she moaned out again and instead of closing the space between her legs, they trembled every now and then, her own bodily fluids already began to drip from her cunt as the pleasure reached even higher limits. Every time a shock hit her, her moans would grow louder after some time.

Sat May 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Leriana watched Ryu for a while, listening to the red headed student's moans getting louder and more intense with each shock to her sensitive, and massive, bust. At first her legs had started rubbing against her thighs, but it didn't take many shocks before she stopped doing that as her legs remained seperate as they trembled. Her juices started to drip out of her cunt, and Leriana watched with a smirk as drop after drop splashed on the floor.

Leriana soon reched over and flicked the clamps off before taking a thin peice of highly conductive metal and walking back towards Ryu. The metal was soft and easy to shape and bend, and Leriana curled each end around the base of one of Ryu's nipples. She squeezed both of Ryu's breasts once before opening each of the clamps in turn and putting it back on the nipple in a slightly different spot after a few seconds, ensuring that the sensation of metal clamp biting into her sensitive nub remained fresh. Once that was done she walked back to the control panal and flicked it on again. This time the shock lasted for a good few seconds before turning off. It entered Ryu's right nipple, traveled along the wire wrapped around the sensitve nub, and moved into the other clamp via Ryu's left nipple. A complete circuit, and one that should prove quite intersting to watch. The shock itself lasted for four seconds, and there was a sixteen second gap before it resumed again, repeating that pattern of four seconds on, sixteen seconds off.

Sun May 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Whatever Leriana did, Ryu was watching her carefully with her partly closed eyes, her soft breasts welcoming the prefect's touch as the red head gave her a moan for squeezing her breasts. Her eyes followed her as she left, waiting for this special moment when she flicked the electric current on again. The student's back suddenly arched as her body seemed to have a hard time to break from her bonds, she moaned out in a frantic rhythm as long as the shock lasted and stimulated her perky nipples and sensitive flesh. However, as it stopped, her body could finally relax again and she appeared quite spent as her muscles began to loosen up. Ryu breathed heavily at first before she began to calm down, she rather panted her pleasure out and was fairly distracted by it as her gaze turned to the ground in front of her, releasing an even stronger moan as another shock washed through her soft orbs.

The shock lasted long enough to give the desperate red head more pleasure during the process than she lost as it wore off, thus she could feel the pleasure rising as the slightly burning sensations assaulted her chest, her form trembling and begging for more. However, whenever her body backed off again, just as the shock, it resulted in a swaying motion of her breasts, the heavy mammaries bounced at the end of every move she made. It would become obvious for Leriana that if she didn't stop the current in such intervals, that Ryu would reach release soon. But as Ryu knew, she wasn't in charge and could not influence the prefect, but the simple idea of not being punished badly gave her some hope that this day would still have a good ending.

Sun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Ryu was proving to be a very nice catch, and once her will to resist had been broken she became a wonderful girl to play with. The way her masochism and submissiveness mixed together made her that much more entertaining to torment, and so Leriana might as well use her to try out the various toys and tools Leriana had at her disposal to discipline students. Of course that didn't mean she couldn't use it to further manipulate the red head at the same time ... quite the contrary Leriana fully intended to use this to get as close to Ryu as she could, to see if she could keep Ryu broken like she was now, instead of defiant like she had been when detention started. She had moaned nicely when Leriana had paused briefly to give her breasts a quick squeeze, several magnitudes better than she had been at the start of the detention when she had tried to tell Leriana to stop.

Watching Ryu as her back suddenly arched as the light current surged into one nipple, through the wire looped around it, and out the other end of the wire into her other nipple before finally leaving her through the other clamp. She moaned, her cry frantic, as the current burned its way through her body. When it finally stopped six seconds later her body instantly relaxed, her breathing heavy as she slowly recovered from the shock. Just before she had fully recovered from the effects of the first shock the second, perfectly timed, arrives and her body spasms again as her moans become even more intense. As the process repeated itself again and again Leriana noticed that after the first shock the gap between shocks was such so that Ryu would fully recover from a shock just as the next came, and soon her body was trembling and begging for more. Her large breasts swayed back and forth as her body alternated between writhing and sagging depending on if she was being shocked or not.

Have you been a bad girl who needs to be punished harshly by me keeping the current on longer Ryu? Leriana asked, a smirk on her face. She knew full well that Ryu would agree, maybe even beg for Leriana to punish her more via the clamps.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Every nerve of her body was tingling as the current washed through her delicate orbs, almost constantly keeping her under pressure. The pleasure felt amazing, even after her several climaxes, and she wanted to get punished for her behaviour as bad as before and whatever Leriana would have in mind for her, it will be a pleasure to receive it. It enflamed the desire to feel more of it, to feel the pain and the pleasure by all of this, no matter the cost. The clamps surely were a torture when her hardened nubs felt like they were on fire as they bit into the tender nipples, but for her it was from a different nature, partly pleasant, partly painful.

The idea of Leriana trying to gain control over her faded a long time ago, so it seemed out of place to disobey. Ryu began to sag after a shock ended and Leriana's sweet voice reached her ears, as she looked up she noticed the usual smirk on the prefect's face. She knew that Leriana wanted her to agree, and so did the student, so the expected result was likely to be heard. "Yes miss, please punish me as harsh as you can.. I beg you to punish me like a bad girl deserves it.. Perhaps a longer lasting current or.. even more whipping.. whichever way you desire to punish me..." Ryu kept staring at her punisher as she was preparing for the next shock, she was breathing a bit faster as she tried to recover, her juices still leaked out of her sheath as her nipples stood proud and erect with the clamps biting down on them, her orbs swollen, heavy with lust and arousal.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Leriana did not reprimand Ryu when she suggested other means of punishment, she felt no reason to. Already she was thinking of a way to use how much Ryu was enjoying this to further manipulate the red head and get her squarely in the palm of the prefects hand. Her smirk grew into a smile and she turned a dial on the control panal.

Time for you to get punished properly for being such a bad student Ryu.

With that Leriana flicked the switch again, and the current shot through the circuit between both of Ryu's nipples. As the student moaned and writhed the electricty remained on for a good 8 seconds before fading away ... only to come back again 2 seconds later just as Ryu's body finished sagging back down. That happened again and again, Leriana watching with a slight smile until the shocks finally pushed Ryu to orgasm.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next