View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 1:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Selected (for Anariah) 

Post Re: Selected (for Anariah)
“AAaahh”, heightened moans echoed the surreal space as he penetrated me over and over with his tongue. My spine taut, almost hurting from the arch of pleasure I forced upon myself. His malleable, adaptable essence was formed as if only to fill my flesh with eroticism, and bringing me to the peak.

I writhed at his gentle touch, somehow torn between the craving for it to be harder, but not wanting to disturb the sensations surging through my core. My hands reflected my unease, shifting from his head, to my own kneaded breasts, to the tight curls in my hair, and then down to the floor, as the wave of euphoria began to wash over me.

His tongue did not have the girth of his cock, but its agile movements tantalized the already worn rim of my pussy. The tiny jolts brought about by the teasing of my nipples pushed through to join the convulsions of bliss consuming me now. Only sharp gasps of air flowed through my open lips as my sprawled legs quivered in his grasp.

“OOHhhh … hh …“, my eyes closed, my inner walls pulsed, and my hands returned to his head.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:36 am

A pair of his tentacles moved up to wrap around her forearms and pull her hands gently away as he then slid up her body, the tip of his tongue skimming across her abdomen then circling around one of the nipples of her breast that she had just been mashing.

While he did that he released her arms, the tip of his central cock coming back into contact with her, throbbing there as he held himself against her for a moment, letting his presence there sink in as anticipation seized her while his tongue coursed over the smooth flesh of her breast.

One hand reached down between her thighs, fingers rubbing against her clit the other reaching up to close around the side of one of her breasts as he squeezed it. His shaft pushing against it, prodding softly against her as if knocking against her sex before slipping back inside her with a full thrust.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:36 pm

If I thought for more a few minutes that he was finally done with me, I was once again wrong. He began to mount my captured body, but my exhausted mind didn’t register his next assault. My thoughts were prisoner to remaining twitches of my clit and internal muscles squeezing the emptiness inside me as my orgasm began to subside.

He began to enter me, the tip bringing my focus back to the whole reason I was still here. I lay there, back flat on the floor, my head pressing on the hard cold surface as my pussy’s pulsing walls felt his cock again. His size wasn’t something I could ignore. He spread me wide, slipping easily against the tight walls, as my orgasmic juices made the resistance futile.

My mouth opened to release gasps of air as his thrusts filled me. “Ahh .. oh … no … no more … no … ahh …”, my whispered fragile words filled my own ears. I didn’t know if he heard me. I didn’t know if he was capable of caring about my tiny pleas. My hands searched the floor for some sort of release.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Even if he did not hear her he could feel her thoughts bubbling through her mind and find out what she was saying that way. He choose to ignore her pleas, stabbing into her depths with his rod.

Her wet pussy gave way easily enough as he pressed into her mound, a tentacle still brushing against her clit another two out to either side to elevate his upper body a little to allow his fingers to skim against her breasts, squeezing them with his fingers, allowing her tight nipples to press into the palms of his hand as he did so.

Yes ... the telepathic words had been puncuated with a groan as he felt the heat of her body searing around his girth as he began to shuffle his hips against her quicker now.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:19 pm

(so sorry for my delay) :oops:

He behaved as if unaware of any suggestions I made for retreat. His swelled cock persistently presses against my inner walls. His driving force almost overriding the arousal still present in my thoughts, but I couldn’t ignore my erect points of interest. They played along as he toyed with me further, rubbing and pinching my tips.

I had already learned that trying to prevent the blissful stimulation he demanded of my senses was futile at best. My eyes closed and once again allowed myself to be used by him, my body and mind manipulated to his will, as small repetitive moans left my parted lips.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:02 pm

(No problem at all)

Aegir pressed inside her enjoying the delicious feel of her body snuggly wrapped against him. Her moans pure music to his ears as he toyed with her body further, playing with it as he pressed into her quicker now as he surged inside her.

Such a wonderful feeling, wouldn't you agree?

He pressed into her then, holding himself inside her as he throbbed vigorously inside her, pulsing in such a way made it unnecessary for him to slip in and out of her folds. He did so quickly pulsing in rapid succession against her inner walls.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:29 am

It was true although I would not verbally respond to his question with words. I’m sure my pants and moans answered it for me. The sensations he emitted from deep within my core were like no other. I could feel the walls inside my pussy expand and contract, and almost wave in sync with his pulse.

If I let myself think about what was actually happening, I would have been repulsed. Being fucked by an octopi like creature was not something I would have desired, but I was now craving his touch. His gentle caressing, stroking my flesh, and his toying with my most tender parts was undeniable. I began to rock my hips to his rhythm again, and I pressed myself against him even harder, as if hoping for him to go deeper inside my starving womb.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 am

There had been no need for her to answer, he knew the truth, receiving it from her mind amongst the sounds of her moans that parted her lips. He knew her desires, he also knew of her stance on things should she think about it too long but he had no intention of her doing that, keeping her distracted further as more of himself pressed into her with the grinding of her hips against him.

Tentacles swarmed against her, grasping her hips and pressing her down. Another wrapped around a breast squeezing it while he administered to the other with soft licks with his tongue lapping against her nipple.

He was pulsing inside her passage even quicker now, expanding and collapsing, lodged firmly in her body so that she could receive more of him, all of him. He groaned against the silky smooth flesh of her breast as he felt the fire pulsing through his shaft again.

A fire that begged to be released, but he held himself back as best as he could for the moment, only pulsing inside her quicker now.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:38 pm

I was on the brink of climax but for some reason I couldn’t reach the peak. I had orgasmed so many times, it was like my body just couldn’t anymore. It seemed like he was on the verge as well. Maybe he was waiting for me. Maybe he actually thought of me like a lover, considerate of my needs.

I wasn’t fighting it, I closed my eyes to be fully engrossed by the sensations encompassing my whole body. “OOHHh!” I repeated, my mouth wide open with pants of passion and exhaustion, as my behind and thighs tightened, pushing my pelvis up to merge with his sex as he pressed down on me. Faster and faster he pumped inside me and I met him with as much vigor as I had left in me. “Yes … yes-s … “

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:42 am

The feel of her body wrapped tightly around him as he sliced his way back into paradise, a tremble coursing through him as he felt the tightness of her body against him, so tight that each trust downward took an effort to press back inside,

Her moans were delicious as their bodies clashed and danced against one another. Tentacles coiled about her forearms as his lower body wrenched out of her, his goo firing out of his shaft coating her belly in a white spray that continued to rain out of him with each throb of his sensitive shaft.

Hands reached down so that his fingers brushed over her nipples, he was groaning now, the intensity of his own release leaving him a quivering mess as he stood over her.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 pm

The mere graze against my throbbing clit, “AAhh! Nnn…mm!”, as his mass made it’s final retreat, was enough to push me to the end. My vacant walls clenched against themselves, and my thighs tightened around him as he began to explode. Like a warm milk bath, I was soon covered in he seed as it washed over me. His grip held me tight ensuring that I would receive every drop, but I wasn’t trying to go anywhere at that moment.

My head was tipped back, stomach as breasts reaching up to meet his attention. His hands continued to stroke my tits and toy with my nipples as he reached the end of his climax. My panting quieting, I looked up at his huge body still hovering over me. “Now what-t?” I asked still winded a bit. I wasn’t sure if he could keep going like this. He seemed to be producing no less arousal then the first time. I was not familiar with his kind, but he seemed to be familiar with mine. He knew just what to do to coerce my body into climax, again and again.

“Well …”, I asked quickly as if almost taunting him.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:46 pm

He had been ready to depart, though there was a bit of a challenge in her tone as if she was looking towards something further. That alone changed his mind, his fingers closing down on her breasts then released them as he stood up slithering partially away from her, his mouth tendrils quivering as unblinking eyes regarded her for a moment.

Gesturing with his right hand in a sharpe, upward motion he lifted her with his mind. Such theatrics were unnecessary for him to invoke his talents but he did things this way more for show. He pulled her body up off of the ground so that it hovered in air about at the height of his chest.

Tentacles streaked toward her, one squirming inside her rear the barest way as the appendage throbbed, another entering into her pussy, throbbing as it went until it was a foot or so inside her, throbbing against those tight walls but not moving, he simply regulated the force of those contractions inside her.

He brought his hand to her clit, rubbing it in small circles while a third tentacle pressed it's way past her lips. All the while he was letting his own metabolism to recover.

That ... He answered into her mind.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:01 pm

My taunting didn’t go unanswered, as I was hoisted into the air for more punishment, or reward. The first tentacle pushed it’s way into me again, and the sensible part of me regretted my words. I don’t know what I expected him to do, after all it was clear he could read every part of me, surely he knew there was hidden lust still lingering. Before I could protest, he returned to my most focused pleasure spot, arousing my senses even further.

With little hesitation he filled every orifice, lastly filling the void between my parted lips that once looked as though they were silently pleading for his attention. My eyes widened, as if it were somehow a shock that he would enter me there, but with in seconds there were no gaps between his appendage and my oral cavity. I sucked tight to the thrusting squirming firmness reaching deeper to my throat, and tiny grunts escaped through my pours as he began to ram into every part of me as if it were for the first time.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 am

Fingers slipped against the orbs of her breasts, squeezing them, running his palms over her nipples as he touched them. Eyes closed, he let out a soft groan for his tentacles were as sensitive as arms. Furthermore, he could taste through them.

But now, now he felt the heat of her lips pressing against the invading tentacle. There were no gaps, no hesitation. He simply caused the appendage to throb and swell with each stroke that it made inside her, another tentacle reaching to her clit rubbing against it in small circles.

Yes ... like that. He pressed into her mind with his own.

Character Listing

Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm

“Yes … like that”, was in my head, and I seemed to allow it to replay over and over, as if he was repeating it. I enjoyed his arousal, and it was clear that my body made him feel good. I sucked on his tentacle, stoking it with my tongue and gripping him with my lips, and he reciprocated with every tentacle stoking and writhing inside of my helpless body. My climax was approaching again, slowly … teasing me the more I craved it. No part of me was untouched. His many appendages groped and swelled where needed, something a normal human man could never do.

My hands gripped the part of him I could reach, as if I were on some huge, wild carnival ride, but I had no fear of falling. I somehow trusted him now, knowing his only desires were to use me sexually, for pleasure. “Pleasure …”, I thought as my sensations of bliss were building by his increased speed in which he fondled me. My groans became louder and faster with each penetration.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next