View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Gero Station (for the Xagi) 

Post Re: Gero Station (for the Xagi)
She drops landing into the cushioning slime taking the brunt of the fall upon her hip. She knows now that she cannot run to the ship, there was not much time left and she just reacts, rolling to her right to get beneath another shuttle in hopes of surviving this explosion if the shuttle survived at least.

Better Lucky than good ...

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:30 am

There was indeed an explosion but the titan managed to get free of the craft flicking it away to the other side of the hanger, It then flips over the shuttle to get as her, batting away that sword as other Xagi gather around to restrain her.

Anong it all she looses her panties as one of the tentacles tare it, another wasting no time as it heads towards her sex though it never gets there as she gets covered with chunks of blood and gore as guns open up.

At first she thinks it's Ami but it's not, it's the doctor firing wildly from the door or the Behemoth, several shots already going into the titan who is down. Other drones get cut down.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 am

Her luck held up once more she supposed as the shuttle was thrown clear across the hanger before it crashed down into several other shuttles and harmlessly exploded but this had to be the end now as the titan flipped the shuttle up and over to get at her. The other Xagi crowded in and her panties were torn from her.

She whimpers in the grasp of the titan as other, smaller tentacles sweep over her nubile body
though the shots are quite a supers burning flesh fills her nostrils as she gets much appreciated assistance even with the wild shots attention is drawn to the Behemoth. Too much to get back there as she is dump to the floor. Seizing up her sword she slashes a few of the Xagi.

“Get inside quick!” It was so simple that she should have thought of it sooner but she panicked as she rushed to the over turned shuttle accessing it, she did not need to pilot it, she just needs a place to hold up in for a few seconds.

Hurrying to the cockpit the instruments were upside down but she programmed them to vent the hanger to the vacuum of space.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:53 pm

The signal given to the shielding of the hanger access codes are required to shut off the shielding. The good news is that they had them for this mission. The bad news was that Mia, being the tech, had been the one entrusted to them and thus her little plan fails to work as of now ...

Character Listing

Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:59 pm

She uses the comm her to contact the other ship. Assuming that the doctor answers she's a bit frantic.

“Thanks for the assist, doc, but I need the security codes to vent the hanger. Mia has them somewhere, I think. Even if the ships get blasted out to space we solve the problem, right? No ships they can't get off the station and if they are exposed to space then hopefully they can't survive in vacuum. We're in the ships so we'll be safe.”

Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 pm

“I have some codes for the hanger near the labs though I don't know if they will work ...”

The line goes silent other than the belting of tentacles whipping against the doors of the Behemoth. The doors to her own shuttle were hit as the drones tried to get in.

Across the hanger she can see a sea of drones trying to access the Behemoth and the scorched Titan as well that was trying to crush the Behemoth but the thicker armor was something that it was having trouble with.

A moment later the shielding drops venting the hanger out to space as well as their craft and several dozen Xagi drones along with the Titan.

They drift harmlessly away, save for the Titan that holds fast to the Behemoth, a tentacle smashing down on the thicker pane that made up the windshield. It's tougher than glass given what it has to endure though just as transparent.

It seemed that these things could survive the vacuum of space after all ...

Character Listing

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 pm

It was stubborn wasn't it? She powered up her ship before getting control of the ship. She wasn't a terrible pilot, nor was she great at it either. The weapons on the ship were weak but strong enough against the Titan she assumed and while they weren't strong enough to damage the Behemoth she used them against the Titan in hopes of dislodging it.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm

The Titan explodes as energy pours over it;s body, the weapons of the shuttle were strong enough to bake apart small asteroids and thus the Titan can not hope to hold up against them.

“Paying me back? Well now that I know my codes work we can fly around, vent the other hangers and it doesn't matter if they can fly or not. If there are no ships then they can't escape, right?”

Character Listing

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 pm

“I wish you were right but these things can survive vacuum. I have to go after the ones we spaced and get rid of them or worlds and ships can be in danger. I don't know how long the live, what they need to survive but they posse a threat even without ships, it could take them years to get to a neighboring planet or hitch a fide on a ship of something.

“New plan. Sit tight here and scan the station for any life sighs. I'll go after the ones we just dealt with and get rid of . Once that is done I'll fly above the station and scan unimpeded. If any try to leave I take them out. Before you go we vent the station if the ships encase they can fly. I'll hold down the fort here, you get back to Antares base and the ADD can decide how to proceeded from here, I'm I missing something?”

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:39 pm

“OK, agreed we'll do that then. And Agent?”

He waited until he had her attention. “I would have loved to see you up close back there.”

Character Listing

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Men … she was slick with slime, naked but he still made such comments. Still she found that her cheeks were burning with embarrassment at the comment, however.

“Just hurry back to the base, there are lot's of people there that will be glad that your still alive, doctor. Now I've got to deal with this if you don't mind.”

She was glad that there was no video feed from the shuttle and just audio as she went off to complete the last part of the assignment. A rather simple task but one that she was eager to get started on if only to distract her from such comments now that the mission had been essentially over. There were things that could have gone better of course but all in all her first team up with the other two hadn't been too bad come to think of it. Of course, she had been an agent for a little while now though this had been their first assignment as a team.

All things considered …

She shook her head a little then got onto the task at hand ...

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8