View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Investigation (for Alex) 

Post Re: Investigation (for Alex)
Alexandra shook her head. "I found her ship on the planet being looted by Adda but I was taken down before I could search further. Some of the Adda were equiped with paint guns instead of real weapons, most likely for training. My suit may have damage from the blaster fire but I believe they had it set on stun else I would not be moving around as I am."

"An airborne pheromone?" she replied, "That sounds about right. Anytime I am in Goro's presence, my headache leaves me and I start to feel really good. Both effects seem to get worse the more time I spend with him. Even now, my head feels like it will crack open at any moment. If you need me, you will have to say so soon. I am not sure how coherent I will be once he returns or if I will have another chance to use this console."

"Do not worry about me though, Sergeant," she added, "Just focus on saving the slaves. I will try to endure as long as I can here." With how much focus she has been given by Goro and his training, she did not risk them putting faith in an agent that could potentially become compromised. Sighing softly, she waited to hear if there was anything else. She looked over at the door. She felt like they should end this conversation soon. It would take time for the screensaver to kick in and she did not want to leave any potential evidence around for Goro to find. It seems whatever the Sergeant had planned was planned for awhile now. She just happened to be dragged into it from her previous failure.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:33 am

“If the serum works it should clear your head for about twenty minutes. Quad isn't effected and I've only got two vials, I really wasn't expecting to be call in on this. But we've already lost one agent and I'd be damned if we loss another. Sit tight, I'll think of something but Quad's attempt to contact you paid off …”

She considers for a second and nods. “I think I can synthesize the pheromone from the data we collected off of Goro when we had him captured last time. I did a lot of work on studying that data but unfortunately a lot of it is incomplete too.

“You've been exposed and I may need these vials to achieve our objectives her least I succumb to the pheromones too. I think we've relaid enough though, just wanted to check your status and give you a heads up. Sit tight.”

They disengage the feed and she manages to log off. Still it is a tense several minutes as she hears Adda in the hall, one even enters to feed her though with the position of that statue thankfully the computer can't be seen.

By the time the screen saver clicks back on Goro has returned ...

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:10 am

He has that leash that he affixes to her collar seeing that she has eaten. From the room he leads her out and stops outside his room sealing the door with the key pad here, a numerical combination:

There are no guards here as the door only seems to lock from the outside for she saw nothing to indicate that it could be unlocked from within. He could probably flow throw the cracks anyway and the room could double as a cell for her.

Again Goro walks her the scent absent this time for some reason which is made clear. He needs her clear headed after all.

He brings her to the hanger where there is an ADD vessel that is missing an escape pod.

Inside is Kendra and two Adda warriors, one to watch the other as well as the prisoners after the defector Quad last time. “This computer … how does it work? I know this is an ADD ship but this computer has shut off virtually all other systems. Make it work.”

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:11 am

Sit tight was about all she could do. The door was locked from the outside and there were no other exits she knew about. Still, hearing from Quad and Luna was reassuring. She just had to be patient and have faith. Once the com cut off, she ensured all the folders were closed and have it was before she cracked into the system. She then immediately logged out and let the screen saver return.

Alexandra returned to where she woke before and sat there. Thankfully, the screen saver returned just as the door opened. It was Goro again and he had that leash in hand. What sort of training was she going to be put through next?

Something was wrong though, her headache was still drilling screws into her skull. The sweet musk was not present. But that did not make sense to Alexandra. She thought the slime just emitted the musk. So he can just turn it off at will? That meant she was left with the withdraw symptoms instead of the pleasing arousal. With what pain she was experiencing right now, she knew which she would have picked.

The agent followed the Emissary out of the room. He took the time to type in a password into the door. But, the code was only useful for getting into the room and not out. The most she could use this code for is if someone was on the other side trying to get her out. With how possessive Goro was with her, it may be required. She was led by the leash all the way to the hangar where an ADD vessel was. Inside was Kendra and two Adda guards. She could only guess that Kendra was here as a reminder to keep on task or else she will suffer.

Alexandra rubbed her temple as she struggled with her migraine. "Y-Yes, Master," she replied obediently. Working like this was going to be pain but she had to resist the urge to ask for that musk. If she inhaled more of it, she would only fall more into his control. Still in just her bra and panties, the agent sat down in a chair infront of the computer. She recalled that Luna had her ship here. She could only assume it was this one. They must be tracking Goro through this ship. She just had to hope the tracking device was not tied to or detected through this computer.

If this computer was functioning but none of the others, her first guess was that the ship was in a power reserve mode. It was like having a key in the ignition but you only turned it part way. The agent typed various commands to see what the status was of this ship's systems and why they were shutdown.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:30 am

“You have until the end of the day …” Goro left them to it though Kendra wasn't much help.

“It's fried … I'm thinking it was subject to an EMP pulse of some sort ...”

Neither of the Adda could read Galactic standard and watched the two girls though their rifles had been
lax they were attentive though provided that the two made no sudden moves they simply whiled away the time speaking to one another in their own dialect, Alex able to pick up more words even with her raging headache.

A computer screen turned on and a chess board was displayed marking pieces and where thy were on the board … a puzzle of some sort? She did know that the Adda still weren't paying attention though Kendra was. The fact that she wasn't surprised indicated that Kendra was probably lying about the EMP pulse, there was no evidence of that though the systems should have loaded …

Being Russian she was familiar with the game though Kendra knew it as well. At the bottom of the monitor came words:

WHITE'S MOVE; CHECKMATE IN THREE MOVES

Kendra was looking, she was familiar enough with the game to move pieces around a little though she was not good enough to solve it. Even Alexandra needed a bit of time to reach the solution though if she typed it in the computer would boot up.

“You are not Luna … bio rhythms do not match programmed specifications ...”

Was that the computer?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 am

Having not looked at a clock since her capture, she could only assume she had at least a few hours to restore the ship's systems. The agent ignored Kendra's thought as she did not expect a student to know anything about an ADD vessel. The two guards were armed though they were not keeping a tight watch on the two humans. But, they were attentive enough to stop them should they try anything obvious. Without any weapons, two human females were no match for a couple of Adda warriors.

Alexandra's eyes widen slightly as the screen came onto a game of chess. She was not sure why Kendra mentioned an EMP unless she was trying to resist the Adda in some passive way. The agent frowned at the puzzle being presented to her. She really did not want to do a three move chess puzzle with a headache. Taking a slow breath, she went through a few tries but eventually got through her knowledge of chess and a bit of brute force.

Solving the puzzle booted up the computer but now the computer itself was speaking to her. Apparently there was a chess puzzle lock on the system as well as a sort of bio lock. The computer seemed semi intelligent so Alexandra tried typing a reply rather than speaking. She did not want to speak to this machine verbally with the Adda in earshot.

'Correct. I am not Sergeant Luna. I am a captured agent, Alexandra.'

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:15 am

One of the Adda looked over with the computer speaking and noted that one of the monitors had come on, just one.

“You are not ...”

He surmised that it shut down and Alex was typing to try to bypass the security. The chess board had vanished with the puzzle being solved replace by the words she typed and responses but unable to read the standard language he lost interest and went back to some conversationthat dealt with some form of Adda martial art she surmised given their gestures and the animated speech of the warriors.

WHO ARE YOU?

There was a blinking cursor after the question awaiting a response before moving on.0

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 am

Alexandra took a slow breath, hoping the Adda could not read what was on screen. What was up there right now was mostly harmless but she did not want a guard looking over her shoulder through all this. Thankfully, the computer understood to change to text only and gave her a prompt to type her responses in.

The agent frowned at the question as it was one she already answered. Perhaps she needed to be more thorough. Without further knowledge of this AI's intelligence, Alexandra was forced to just answer one question at a time and hope this can lead to satisfying Goro's requirements while not compromising Luna's plan.

'Agent Alexandra Losev'

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Her full designation had been necessary given the first answer pulled up various agents past and present fro the data base. The AI pulled up information in a data base and processed that against that uncovered through a few internal sensors that it turned on though it had not been too thorough, at least not using anything the other three life forms would pick up upon.

Confirming … Welcome Agent Losev. I am EMI how may I be of service to you?

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Annoying syntax requirements... Still, at least the AI recognizes that she is an agent therefore an ally. Unfortunately, she had no list of commands so she just had to hope typing out her questions would give it enough keywords to follow and provide an answer.

'Is there a tracking device active on this ship?'

'If there is, are there any secondary devices that can be used off the ship?'

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Currently there are no active devices on board the vessel though there are a number of probes aboard with locator beacons that can easily be adapted to function in such a capacity as necessary.

You are the mission objective. How may I assist you further to escape from this vessel?

EMI asked of her prompting for an answers as the two Adda seemed oblivious to this fact.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 pm

So the ship is not being used to track down the battleship. Luna mentioned that having her ship taken was helping her in someway. She needed to know what that way was if any. It was important to know what would activating this ship ruin if anything. EMI apparently knew she was part of the mission and required rescuing. When was this ship taken? Or did Luna still have open communications with EMI and simply fed it this new information.

'I am not escaping yet'

'I need to know why Luna allowed this ship to be captured and what she is using this ship for in the mission'

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Not yet. Understood. My function was a means of her boarding this vessel while she and Quad had been hidden in the secret compartment space. The escape pod was jettisoned in a way that the battleship inadvertently destroyed it believing that Luna was killed in the process and I was taken aboard serving as a prize, a Trojan horse so to speak.

I was placed in stand by mode as a means departure from the ship as the initial plan was to sneak aboard, disable the tractor beams and hanger doors for easy departure …you were to be rescued and I was to serve as the means of escape for the three of you but the circumstances changed and thus so did the objectives … I entered standby mode until needed as the Sergeant and Researcher Quad carry out their altered mission to trap Goro in route to Vanjin.

New orders have yet to be given to me so I wait until such a time. The computers of this ship are too primitive for me to interact with and thus my use here was severely limited. To do any remote hacking would be more risky than if my crew did it themselves.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Quad did mention he was somewhere on the battleship. So he is currently inside the ADD vessel itself and is probably still hiding now. How dangerous 'repairing' this ship is to Quad was unfortunately unknown. She had no clue what Goro would use it for. Alexandra wanted to believe that this ship would be for some task in the future and would not be used until after the slave auctions on Vanejin.

The biggest concern was Quad at this point. If the ships systems started turning on, would Quad assume it was an ally or that Alexandra was attempting to escape? If Quad came out of hiding while these guards were here, it would be the end of him. Goro may not be able to tell the difference between Adda but she was certain the Adda themselves could.

'I am assigned to repair this ship and restore its systems'

'I need that hidden compartment to remain sealed for now to keep Quad hidden. Or contact Quad and tell him to not leave the compartment for now'

'I want to turn on the ship's systems'

'If they attempt to fly this out of the hangar, create some sort of new problem that will prevent them from doing that'

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Damage to my systems is relatively minor, most were deliberate attempts to appear more damaged then necessary to simulate the stress of the battle and flight o the outmatched craft. The planet where Goro was getting his slaves from had been the one that the scape pod would have gone to with the assumption that the agent aboard would hide out until help arrived and thus the escape pod was launching in such a way that the guns of this battleship intersected with it's trajectory thus destroying the pod making it seem like the operator was killed …

There is some real damage that was sustained in the battle though. Maneuverability his down and the shields have been near depleted but require only a simple recharge. The secret compartment shall be secured … there is an internal communications device there. I had directed them when it was clear to leave the hanger given life form sensors. Quad has since returned but you could speak to him or relay messages through me and I can replicate speech at his end translating his responses into text.

Sergeant Umbarage is still on the vessel seeking ways to slow it down enough so our larger battleships can get into position.

I can restore the systems at your command. Just to clarify the last order. I am to cause problems before departure rather than having something fail upon departure to remain here? Either can be done of course, just seeking clarification here.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next